Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
khnum
Mr Badger
刘汉
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
11 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:45 pm

Back to top Go down

#106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:50 pm

#106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 X4709

Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:08 pm

as disrespectful as the Nationalist Hindu, Azerbaijani and Turks. spit on them ALL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:26 pm

Zambeezi wrote:as disrespectful as the Nationalist Hindu, Azerbaijani and Turks. spit on them ALL.

Satan's chosen ones hope they burn in hell
Qui
Qui

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:28 pm

i have no doubts

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:33 pm

#106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 X4710

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:35 pm

#106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 X4711

#106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 X4713

#106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 949160760

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:38 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 X4710

Are they running out of Uranium? Was this sabotage? It's getting better by the day. In 1776 the American colonies separated from Europe. Today Europe must get rid of the Americans.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi, Profanity, Böhse Tante and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:39 pm

#106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 X4712

Profanity likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:50 pm

#106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 X4714

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:51 pm

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:54 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/DruschbaFM/6416

Nice thing...

This is our Bulgarian channel https://t.me/druschbaFM_Bulgaria

Our channel in English https://t.me/druschbaFm_en

Please embed the video. 

I have to have this, I need this. The best accessory for the modern woman. 

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😎

Aber unbedingt!

μολων λαβε!

pirat

I thought you have no access to Telegram? 

🤔😎

Telegram is difficult to access here in China. But there are ways.
But how did you find out, that I saw it? pirat

Nobody had embedded the video. I hope others saw it too, it would be a nice gift, but don't wait for Christmas. 

😁😁😁😎

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:54 pm

#106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 X4715

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:56 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/DruschbaFM/6416

Nice thing...

Please embed the video. 

I have to have this, I need this. The best accessory for the modern woman. 

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😎

Aber unbedingt!

μολων λαβε!

pirat

I thought you have no access to Telegram? 

🤔😎

Telegram is difficult to access here in China. But there are ways.
But how did you find out, that I saw it? pirat

Nobody had embedded the video. I hope others saw it too, it would be a nice gift, but don't wait for Christmas. 

😁😁😁😎

I would embed it, if I could.
Put it on your Amazon page under gifts. lol!
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:58 pm

See for yourself! An absolute mess! I could throw up and cry at the same time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:03 pm

sound!

#106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 1619689188

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:06 pm

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:17 pm

Rybar in English
@rybar_en
❗🇷🇺🇺🇦 Battle for Kherson, situation on the Andriivka Sector
As of 16:00 on October 3, 2022

#106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 X55

Rybar in English
@rybar_en
🇷🇺🇺🇦 Battle for Kherson: Situation on the Beryslav Sector
As of 15:00 on October 3, 2022

#106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 X56

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:26 pm

#106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 X4716

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:43 pm

https://t.me/DruschbaFM/6461

❗️Moldovan President Maia Sandu is preparing a military mobilization in the Republic of Moldova

The Western patrons already gave Sandu an order to work out a question on the implementation of a comprehensive military mobilization in Moldova in order to open an additional front for Russia together with Romanian troops. This is reported by the information sources of the Wargonzo project in Chișinău.

It cannot be ruled out that Moldovans called at gunpoint will go to war in the interests of the terrorist group US ("Ukrainian State") on the Nikolayev direction and other "hot" directions.

😡😡😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:22 pm

https://t.me/medvedev_telegram/185

Today I talked on the VKS with the President of Nicaragua Daniel Ortega.
The conversation concerned the political interaction of our countries and inter-party cooperation.

But here's what I remembered…
Almost 39 years ago, on October 11, 1983, the United States raided an oil storage facility in the port of Nicaragua Corinto, where they blew up 5 oil storage facilities that stored most of the country's oil reserves.
Three days later, on October 14, an underwater pipeline was blown up in the port of Puerto Sandino.
And in January –March 1984, the waters of three Nicaraguan ports, Corinto, El Bluff and Puerto Sandino, were mined by US forces.

Does it remind you of anything?

😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, Profanity and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:30 pm

First pictures from the demonstration at Leipzig today:

The video was taken from the South, from the Karl Liebknecht Street. This means the SAntifants have taken it. In the demonstration a Russian flag is visible and most interesting the red-black-red of the students from 1815/1830. This is the first time I see this flag in a demonstration. This could mean, that the fraternities are joining in.

#106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 361158457fe42689b2cd

This type of fraternity is different from American fraternities, they don't drink, they drink and fight with sharp blades. SAntifa will scream, when they see them.

Last edited by 刘汉 on Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : orthography)
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:31 pm

#106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 X4717

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:39 pm

#106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 X4718

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:40 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:44 pm

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
39m
Kripi 🇹🇷

#106 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 FeKCTvdXEAEtIfV?format=jpg&name=large

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:45 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:49 pm

SAntifanten try to block the demonstration.

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:51 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next