Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Talos
Zambeezi
刘汉
khnum
Pirata
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
11 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:17 am

Since now on this site is private. Guests can read but can't reply. Sorry for inconvenience.

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 3077205713

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:37 am

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/9571

◾If there are no changes to the special military operation today or tomorrow, I will be forced to go out to the leadership of the country to explain to them the situation on the ground
- Kadyrov

Kadyrov has criticized the situation:

- I, Ramzan Kadyrov, am officially declaring to you that all these towns will be given back. Our guys are already there. Another 10 thousand fighters are ready to leave.

- In the near future we will reach Odessa, you will see concrete results.

- I am not a strategist, as in the Ministry of Defence. But mistakes have been made. I think they will draw conclusions. When you tell the truth to your face, you may not like it. But I like telling the truth. We talked to the commanders at the fronts.

- It's a shame that nothing was said for a few days. It is obvious that people were not prepared for that. We always talk about our work.

- If there is no change in the special military operation today or tomorrow I will have to go out to the leadership of the country to explain to them the situation on the ground. It is very interesting, "awesome" I would say.

- There are several pluses in giving them several villages and towns. We did not advertise it, but we had a special mission. Our guys have gone in and started their work.

- In the near future we will meet with military correspondents and explain to them what patriotism is. Patriots must not be offended if someone did something wrong. We must unite people around us.

- I know one thing. Russia will win. NATO weapons will be crushed by the spirit of our fighters. Our appearance is already making their hands and feet tremble.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Profanity and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:48 am

https://t.me/RKadyrov_95/2810

Voice message. Who understands Russian.

🙄😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:53 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:What's sensitive about this I ahve no idea...

Absolutely bollocks. Perhaps the pope got angry?

I could watch it here.

https://nitter.net/kabu_o5/status/1568723993825349633

🙄🥴
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:12 am

The magazine The Economist is well connected in Globalist circles over the years this magazines cover has predicted trends and developments which are more or less orchestrated or planned I imagine.

The current cover....well things aren't looking good for Great Britain Duration 8 minutes 42 seconds.

khnum

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:43 am

Ukrainian counter-offensive failed or successful?

https://t.me/scottritterlivestreams/1169

https://youtu.be/Q1PLtOg9NaM

Live until now.

🤔😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:37 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Since now on this site is private. Guests can read but can't reply. Sorry for inconvenience.

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 3077205713

I know we have a couple hundred regular visitors across a 24hr period.
You use zodland as a fishing hole/news aggregator which is fine.
we're a happy bunch willing to share.

the site is a pleasure to use & navigate when all the links r working.
so join us and log in.
Zod invited me to be an administrator awhile back.
Seems like now might be a good time.

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Fuckin10

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, boris, Profanity, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:01 am

It is unfortunate that visitors cannot post now but it was an understandable and correct administrative decision,there's nothing to stop you signing up, we had 3 regular anonymous posters that I felt made some good contributions we'd love to have you on board

khnum

Profanity likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:11 am

With all the back and forth in Ukraine, I very soon saw what was happening from the following point of view. Ukraine is only one - and only predominantly military - battlefield in this war. There are other, but then mainly non-military, scenes of this war. And as terrible as it is because of the many losses, the West is probably shooting itself in the foot by the protracted fighting in Ukraine. On the other hand, they cannot let Russia win. It seems to me that they wanted to set a trap for Russia (actually already in 2014 in Ukraine, before that elsewhere), but they stepped in themselves.

🤔🙄😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:14 am

khnum wrote:It is unfortunate that visitors cannot post now but it was an understandable and correct administrative decision,there's nothing to stop you signing up, we had 3 regular anonymous posters that I felt made some good contributions we'd love to have you on board

I hope they do, especially luda, even if he didn't post much.

🤔🥰😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:17 am

https://t.me/russianhead/6600

By @merkouri

The real wealth of Americans fell by a record 20.9% in the second quarter.

Goodnight.

@russianhead
www.russianhead.com

🤔🥴😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:05 am

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 X4197
https://thecradle.co/Article/news/15510

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:26 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:42 am

Prateek🎧
@PrateekRoutray
·
57s
The Russian Air Force carried out 16 missile and 34 air strikes on military facilities of Ukraine, in 28 localities. In addition, the shelling of the positions of Ukrainian military was carried out from tanks, mortars, barrel and rocket artillery.

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 FcXJgQUacAA-fJJ?format=jpg&name=small

Prateek🎧
@PrateekRoutray
·
1m
▪ Russian units are conducting offensive operations in the areas of Sosnovka, Majorca, Nikolaevka II, Zaitsevo, Veselaya Valley, Soledar, Artemovsk, Pesk, Pervomaisky and Novomikhailovka.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:53 am

Prateek🎧
@PrateekRoutray
·
3m
🇷🇺🇺🇦 Consequences of a night strike in Kramatorsk.

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 FcXLByzakAENiYQ?format=jpg&name=large
#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 FcXLCI1aMAEJ-rX?format=jpg&name=large
#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 FcXLCfJaIAEAFA5?format=jpg&name=medium

Prateek🎧
@PrateekRoutray
·
5m
🇷🇺🇺🇦 The consequences of one of the night strikes in Dnepropetrovsk.

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 FcXK6yCacAAm5Mb?format=jpg&name=large
#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 FcXK7BVakAEp_AQ?format=jpg&name=large
#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 FcXK7YpaMAItFPd?format=jpg&name=large

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:03 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
1m
#BREAKING #Ukraine army says it has retaken more than 3,000 km of territory since beginning of September

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:52 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:18 pm

AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
@AZmilitary1
·
2m
🇷🇺 🇺🇦 The situation in the Kharkiv direction
as of 13.00 on September 11

At the moment, Russian units continue to reconfigure the front in the Kharkiv direction. The withdrawal of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation from the border of Udy-Kozacha Lopan-Big Passes began.

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 FcXfL96WQAEgeQJ?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:20 pm

Reggie Meezer
@ReggieMeezer
·
11h
‼🇷🇺⚔🇺🇦About 4 hours ago, the 3rd brigade of the DPR and the Wagner PMCs knocked afu from Mayorsky near Gorlovka and began storming the AFU positions behind it‼

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 FcVBr2JWIAE_8TV?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:26 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:30 pm

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:35 pm

AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
@AZmilitary1
·
27m
‼🇷🇺🇺🇦Russia does not refuse to negotiate with Ukraine, but the more the process is postponed, the more difficult it will be to negotiate — Lavrov‼

AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
@AZmilitary1
·
21m
Lavrov is answering to this statement most it looks...
Previosly:
Secretary of the NSDC of Ukraine Danilov:

Ukraine will no longer be satisfied with either Russia's "surrender" of Crimea with Donbass, or reparations for the "invasion".

AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
@AZmilitary1
·
14m
Kiev, together with its Western allies, will seek "complete surrender and demilitarization of the Russian Federation."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:14 pm

Ghost of Zeepo
@mdfzeh
·
1m
No bigger changes during the night/early morning on Kharkov front.

▫ Z troops continue their retreat from the Kharkov area, most to the eastern side of Oskil river.

▫ Z have upped their efforts to evacuate pro Z civilians into Russia.

▫ No changes on other areas.

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 FcX5ZPEWYAAxqH9?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:17 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:38 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:38 pm

SGM World News
@SGMWorldnews
·
5h
BREAKING; Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant has completely halted "all operations" as a "safety measure".

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:02 pm

Ghost of Zeepo
@mdfzeh
·
22m
▫ Locals preparing for the arrival of UA in Volchansk, allegedly Z troops have moved back across the Russian border.
▫ If legitimate, the map will be moved back to pre war borders.

- millinfo

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 FcYAFBpWAAAMtfG?format=jpg&name=large
#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 FcYAFBxWYAE3C_D?format=jpg&name=medium

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:03 pm

Korobochka (コロボ) 🇺🇸✝🇷🇺
@cirnosad
·
33m
We may be on the eve of a very large escalation that will shock the world.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:04 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:20 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next