Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Talos
Zambeezi
刘汉
khnum
Pirata
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
11 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:44 pm

https://t.me/freielinke/14517

Dagmar Henn: https://deutsch.rt.com/meinung/148285-geschichte-okonomischen-verrats-1-europa / These "intellectual property rights" refer to patents, trademark rights, utility models, etc., but also to those intangible or at most partially tangible products such as software...The amount of this revenue is enormous. I had once tried to estimate the volume on the basis of the 2016 report and came to an order of magnitude of at least 15, a maximum of 25 percent of the BIP....Es these are, therefore, outflows from other economies that occur solely on a basis of power; and which, logically, no longer flow when this basis of power ceases to exist...No economy can cope with a loss of revenue in the amount of a quarter of GDP. To do this, you just need to see that even a severe recession, perhaps, will lead to a decline of five or eight percent. Even the lower limit of 15 percent reaches the level of a great depression... AN IMPORTANT ARTICLE

🤔😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:52 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:55 pm

I dont comment much on the Ukraine vs Russia war I dont really have a dog in that fight,neither leader inspires me ,it does seem though the Ukrainians are having some successes which is to be expected when you are defending a 2000 km long front, it is Moscows 875th birthday today,if Putin doesn't deliver success soon he may have to watch his back

Last edited by khnum on Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:01 pm

khnum wrote:I dont comment much on the Ukraine vs Russia war I dont really have a dog in that fight,neither leader inspires me ,it does seem though the Ukrainians are having some successes which is to be expected when you are defending a 2000 km long front,I note with interest there seems to be some security issue in Moscow with road closures and troops perhaps there is some discontent in the ranks?

Regarding Moscow I've read that there are road closures for military transport. There were seen large columns moving west.

Yes, the front is long and Ru troops are outnumbered. Allegedly 7:1 for the most of time. It's quite remarkable they can hold for so long.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:09 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:17 pm

https://t.me/freielinke/14533

10.09.2022 Berlin-Demo der Biker am Brandenburger Tor                                                                                                                                                                                                                Motto war: Forderung "sofortiger Rücktritt der Bundesregierung wegen Amtsmissbrauch und Beteiligung an dem größten Verbrechen an der gesamten deutschen Bevölkerung“ Link: https://free-people.online/offener-brief/                                                                                                                                                                                                  Den kompletten Stream könnt ihr noch auf Youtube: https://youtu.be/mjedgkOZc3Y sehen. Wird später auch noch auf Odysee hochgeladen.                                                                                                                             ➡ Folgt uns auf Telegram: https://t.me/BerlinOnlineTV

Oh man, dat were a lot of bikers.

😳😎

Forgot translation.

🙄😁

10.09.2022 Berlin-Demo of the bikers at the Brandenburg Gate The motto was: Demand "immediate resignation of the federal government for abuse of office and participation in the greatest crime against the entire German population" Link: https://free-people .online/ open letter / You can still watch the complete stream on Youtube: https://youtu.be/mjedgkOZc3Y see. Will also be uploaded to Odysee later. ➡ Follow us on Telegram: https://t.me/BerlinOnlineTV

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:28 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 X4194

Read 'Confessions of an economic hitman',if you fall foul of a certain alphabet agency its best to avoid planes....is this what happened, I don't know ,but he has conjured up a lot of anti American sentiment.

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:41 pm

Good luck Zod with the technical problem

khnum

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:49 pm

AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
@AZmilitary1
·
2m
‼🇷🇺⚔🇺🇦About 4 hours ago, the 3rd brigade of the DPR and the Wagner PMCs knocked afu from Mayorsky near Gorlovka and began storming the AFU positions behind it‼

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 FcUmaKHXoAABy-i?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:53 pm

Speech of Wagenknecht in the Reichstag, the leaders of her party are distancing themselves fro her now and Jule Nagel (Leipzig, Antifa) wants to throw her out of the party now.

刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:54 pm

Sicherheitsdienst

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:07 pm

How to embrace racism...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:16 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:23 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:How to embrace racism...

This bothers me less, but on our advertising half of the population of Germany consists of US POCs and queers. However, our "main minority" can not be seen in the clips.

🙄🥴
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:30 pm

khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 X4194

Read 'Confessions of an economic hitman',if you fall foul of a certain alphabet agency its best to avoid planes....is this what happened, I don't know ,but he has conjured up a lot of anti American sentiment.

In 1988 Zia ul Haq dies in a plane crash.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_and_state_funeral_of_Muhammad_Zia-ul-Haq
刘汉
刘汉

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:32 pm

https://t.me/razorsdestiny/8831

Dutch Farmers Topple Agriculture Minister Leading Radical Climate Agenda

"The Netherlands’ agricultural minister Henk Staghouwer has been forced to resign following widespread protests from Dutch farmers over his radical climate agenda that seeks to destroy their livelihoods.

Staghouwer was leading the Dutch agriculture ministry’s climate policy that involved confiscating farms in a forced government buy-out scheme.

In the wake of the huge protests from farmers, Staghouwer has now been forced to step down.

He told the Dutch cabinet that pushback from farmers had meant he would not be able to meet a Sept. deadline for rolling out the government’s radical green policy, the AP reported

The climate agenda involves cutting nitrogen emissions from the nation’s farming sector to the point where it made it impossible for farms to continue operating

The initiative includes a $24.2 billion scheme to buy out local farmers and facilitate the transition away from intensive farming practices"

👉 Read more: Slay News

https://slaynews.com/news/dutch-farmers-topple-agriculture-minister-climate-agenda/

✊

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Stasi Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:35 pm

YOU IDIOT NAZI wrote:I am Pirata, Everyone knows I am telling the truth!

And you trying to shut me up only shows that you are A FUCKING NAZI!

You will die a terrible death for what you try to do to me.. you piece of shit STASI CUNT.

you think you can shut me up NAZI HURENSOHN?

NEVER.. You can't cenor me..

You will never get rid of me,

I WILL GET RID OF YOU.. you fucking VERMIN!

Stasi

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:40 pm

刘汉 wrote:
khnum wrote:

In 1988 Zia ul Haq dies in a plane crash.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_and_state_funeral_of_Muhammad_Zia-ul-Haq

Jaime Roldos Aguilera 24 May 1981 33rd President of Equador reformer,statesman and human rights advocate

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:42 pm

Stasi wrote:

You will die a terrible death for what you try to do to me.. you piece of shit STASI CUNT.

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Ezgif_12

But this one I will keep here. It's reminder why I used ban hammer for the first time ever.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:46 pm

https://slaynews.com/news/dutch-farmers-topple-agriculture-minister-climate-agenda/
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:53 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Stasi wrote:

#104 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Ezgif_12

But this one I will keep here. It's reminder why I used ban hammer for the first time ever.

I think all the time to what kind of God such pious prayers could be addressed. From them speaks deep faith, Godliness and charity. Very impressive and convincing.

😁😎

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:54 pm

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:12 am

Zambeezi wrote:

There is the small problem of 500 million barrels of oil reserves claimed by British companies in the area....yes the Falklands war wasn't to liberate sheep

khnum

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:31 am

https://t.me/NovichokRossiya/10776

An active transfer of American-made military equipment has been noticed in Germany.

She is loaded onto a ferry and presumably sent to Poland, and then, very likely, to Ukraine.

Video inside.

😡😡😡😡😡✊
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:35 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:40 am

Narratives Pre-Izyum withdrawal. Sahra Wagenknecht, we are stupidest government in Europe. Update 1
Alex Christoforou
Published September 10, 2022

https://rumble.com/embed/v1gwf3q/?pub=4

Izyum withdrawal. Escalation & psychological impact. Baerbock surprise visit to Kiev. Update 2
Alex Christoforou

https://rumble.com/embed/v1gwg80/?pub=4

Russia Reportedly Withdraws From Izyum, Deploys Troops to Ukraine in Response to Kharkov Offensive
Alexander Mercouris

https://rumble.com/embed/v1gwhkm/?pub=4

Habeck captains Germany towards economic disaster, no chance of turning back
The Duran

https://rumble.com/embed/v1gvuoq/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:43 am

https://rumble.com/embed/v1gxfz1/?pub=4

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:45 am

This guy should've been the POTUS...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:53 am

What's sensitive about this I ahve no idea...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next