Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+5
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Zambeezi
9 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:39 am

►video
https://nitter.net/Africa4Pal/status/1549780880964599812

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:45 am

khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X3111

Collapse perhaps not but they've sent the tanks in to stop bank runs and there is a growing movement of not paying home loans...all is NOT well

fucking twitter has shadowbanned Foudy and eliminated the embed feature on all his posts..
I just screen cap'd this:
#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X3117

i read the zerohedge article on the Evergrande debacle and subsequent fall out...
the collapsing mortgages sounds real... but i'll only believe half lol.

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:06 am

Zambeezi wrote:
khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X3111

Collapse perhaps not but they've sent the tanks in to stop bank runs and there is a growing movement of not paying home loans...all is NOT well

fucking twitter has shadowbanned Foudy and eliminated the embed feature on all his posts..
I just screen cap'd this:
#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X3117

i read the zerohedge article on the Evergrande debacle and subsequent fall out...
the collapsing mortgages sounds real... but i'll only believe half lol.

Maybe the tanks were a parade,what I do know is that people attending these bank protests are being recognized by facial recognition and their covid passes are being switched to red....this is the sort of technological fascism they wish to introduce world wide.

khnum

Zambeezi, Pirata, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:06 am

Zambeezi wrote:►video
https://nitter.net/Africa4Pal/status/1549780880964599812

Not yet been in a position where a mouthy little shit has pointed a "smart"phone at me. I wonder how mouthy he'll be when I take his phone and smash it.

Morning #99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 2630940983

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:38 am

Zambeezi wrote:HaHaha.. they're freaking cuz china china china
Multiple flaws in MiCODUS MV720 Global Positioning System (GPS) trackers shipped with over 1.5 million vehicles can allow hackers to remotely hack them.
https://archive.ph/wip/7s1V5

https://securityaffairs.co/wordpress/133445/hacking/micodus-tracker-flaws.html
The MiCODUS MV720 GPS Tracker is a popular vehicle GPS tracker manufactured in China.

MiCODUS is used today by 420,000 customers in multiple industries,
including government, military, law enforcement agencies, and Fortune 1000 companies.
used by consumers for theft protection and location management, and by organizations for vehicle fleet management.  

Researchers from BitSight who discovered the issues reported that threat actors could hack into the tracker to potentially
cut off fuel,
physically stop vehicles,
or track the movement of vehicles using the device.

Most North American organizations using flawed MiCODUS devices are in the manufacturing sector,
while those in South America are government entities.
MiCODUS users in Europe belong to diverse sectors, ranging from finance to energy.

Researchers highlighted the risks that a nation-state actor
could potentially exploit the above vulnerabilities to gather intelligence on entities operating in the military or one of its supplies.
Data such as supply routes, troop movements, and recurring patrols could be revealed by exploiting these flaws-

I have a Samsung Note cell phone, my dad has a Chinese brand. When we went mountain hiking my GPS located me a couple miles off the coast.. taking a swimm in the Adria tongue luckily my dad''s GPS was 100% accurate.. So there is a way to recalibrate position I guess, but I have no clue how to or why.. since it was never an issue before.. strange days...
Pirata
Pirata

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:17 am

In Germany they're preparing for winter...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:20 am

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Fyhsfc10

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:58 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:In Germany they're preparing for winter...

Is this for real?

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 FYMNM7_WIAASBHt?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by All the time Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:37 am

Breaking on Sputnik…

It has been discovered that OTAN personnel are directly operating HIMARS in Ukraine with the targeting information fed directly from USA satellites; it is also reported that Ukraine will receive longer range HIMARS. Further developments include intel which indicates an attack on Transnistra, with the intention of drawing Russian forces off Donbas. Couple that with the new anti ship missiles in Odessa, and Russia would be hard pressed to reinforce Transnistra. Putin has to react very purposefully to these developments. None of which are good.

All the time

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:46 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:In Germany they're preparing for winter...

Is this for real?

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 FYMNM7_WIAASBHt?format=jpg&name=small

i think so... Putin even mentioned it in one of his comments.
the video of the elder in a coat lighting candles... like it's a good thing/patriotism
is cruelest/sickest of all considering EVERYTHING is self imposed by twats in government.

further thought...
Nordstream 1 coming back on makes sense from an 'art of war' tactical kind of perspective yah?
... only limited flow shows resolve towards the assholes but 'humane' towards the people.
Nordstream 2 on full flow will drop the costs for average citizen almost instantly
and that's the MESSAGE imo.

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:18 am

on the china bank debacle thingy...  scratch
still dont have the full picture but it seems smone, developer or some kind of middle man (sales agent?) took the money and ran, like months ago, ppl are saying he's gone to the freedom land USSA...

also I just learned that the mortgage system in china is different from what we have in the west... that is the person keep paying the mortgage until the apartment is fully built and hand over... something strange like that... thats why the ppl are refusing to pay as no progress has been for months and they basically pay for ... well the money was stolen and they are pissed... again this appears to be a local thingy that is not direct supervision under CCP central... lots of strange chinese custom news lately and unfortunately all bad apples...
I hope they find that person gone missing and do a 'public street demo' of what happens to ppl who steal money and run abroad!

anyway it appears the sum is peanuts by the country/real estate market share...
but to do the tank show??? OMG!!! FFS most ppl on earth have mobile with camera these days...
ya bad local gang (banking in this case) and paid money for stupid tank service show it seems?!  Rolling Eyes

on other international news, which is why I showed up here to inquire...  bounce
some chinese netizen is saying that some big shot from boeing and another one flew to poland and offer to build them wonder-weapon that would crushed the ruski and they promised to mass produce in 2 mths... word was the ruski spynet found out and send them some firepower act of show and it was reported there were no saviours...  pale

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 2004026421

if this be true, as I rate the person/word of mouth as fairly reliable, then we may have already tipped into RUS vs EU/US war
... but not (allowed to be) reported on news yet?!
which could explain why iran/syria is fairly loud recently and active in voluntary offering some drones and/or partaking some 'akhmat' stuff
and pos why pelosi is being released to provoke chicom when she was suddenly 'covid' and cancelled the last visitation trip...

any of your intel got any wind of any of this?  confused

be well be safe

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 3700336097

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:20 am

►video
https://nitter.net/middleeasttime/status/1550121610455031809

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:24 am

►video
https://nitter.net/JamesMelville/status/1550016853103284224

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:27 am

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X3118

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:47 am

? wrote:on the china bank debacle thingy...  scratch
still dont have the full picture but it seems smone, developer or some kind of middle man (sales agent?) took the money and ran, like months ago, ppl are saying he's gone to the freedom land USSA...

also I just learned that the mortgage system in china is different from what we have in the west... that is the person keep paying the mortgage until the apartment is fully built and hand over... something strange like that... thats why the ppl are refusing to pay as no progress has been for months and they basically pay for ... well the money was stolen and they are pissed... again this appears to be a local thingy that is not direct supervision under CCP central... lots of strange chinese custom news lately and unfortunately all bad apples...
I hope they find that person gone missing and do a 'public street demo' of what happens to ppl who steal money and run abroad!
.......  ^^^makes sense!

on other international news, which is why I showed up here to inquire...  bounce
some chinese netizen is saying that some big shot from boeing and another one flew to poland and offer to build them wonder-weapon that would crushed the ruski and they promised to mass produce in 2 mths... word was the ruski spynet found out and send them some firepower act of show and it was reported there were no saviours survivors  pale
....... ^^^no, heard nothing on this

if this be true, as I rate the person/word of mouth as fairly reliable, then we may have already tipped into RUS vs EU/US war
... but not (allowed to be) reported on news yet?!
which could explain why iran/syria is fairly loud recently and active in voluntary offering some drones and/or partaking some 'akhmat' stuff
and pos why pelosi is being released to provoke chicom when she was suddenly 'covid' and cancelled the last visitation trip...

any of your intel got any wind of any of this?  confused
.....nothing on Pelosi except the greed of her husband spit.
I just posted smthg on EU/Taiwan/One China above ^^^.

be well be safe
.......thank you, be well be safe. and thanks 4 sharing yer stuff!

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 3700336097

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 3077205713

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:51 am

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X3119

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:05 am

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X3120

assholes in Brussels are now going to walk back 'line item' bits and pieces
trying to appear 'compassionate' cuz 'Africa'...
The REALITY is they're starting to shit their pants over the looming blowback
upon their own careers in politics. It's all the really care about.
no balls. guillotines r coming 4 U.
instead of just trashing the entire package and blaming the US.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:08 am

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X3121

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:12 am

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X3122

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:19 am

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X3123
🚨President Biden tests positive for COVID-19 per @WhiteHouse
-- He is fully vaccinated and twice boosted and experiencing very mild symptoms.  He has begun taking Paxlovid.
Biden will continue carrying out the duties of the office
and has begun taking a course of Paxlovid, his press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said in a statement

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Powers10

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

KneelB4Zod!, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:22 am

Paul Joseph Watson is a nonce
@christiersn
·
19h
Foucault rolling in his grave. Absolute nightmare country

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 FYImw5eXgAIvzs8?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:25 am

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X3124

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X3126

wow. sounds like reel diplomacy. forgot what it sounds like. i miss it.

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:32 am

►video
https://nitter.net/middleeasttime/status/1550122991048044549

Headache

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:35 am

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X3127

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:39 am

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X3128

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:40 am

Biden hasw COVID...

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 632885762

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:44 am

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X3129

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:46 am

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X3132

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:49 am

►video
https://nitter.net/middleeasttime/status/1550109518180552707

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:54 am

#99 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 X3131

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next