Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Mr Badger
Pirata
刘汉
khnum
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:25 am

Zambeezi wrote:#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X2548

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Zz12

try it. see what happens.

Price cap on Russian oil to be about half of the current price, Japan's prime minister says
https://archive.ph/wip/raJD2

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2022/07/03/national/politics-diplomacy/price-cap-russian-oil-half-current-price-kishida-says/
Kishida said during a stump speech in Tokyo that a mechanism would be designed
so that Russian oil “will not and cannot be bought at a higher price” than the cap.
The communique said
an oil price cap plan could include options such as
"enabling transportation of Russian seaborne crude oil and petroleum products globally only if
the oil is purchased at or below a specified price."
Limiting the oil price is expected to give more teeth to the existing sanctions imposed on Russia.

the key word^^^ is ENABLING. It was carefully chosen.
it suggests using 'subtle' means... like insurance or licensing and or 'docking' hurdles to confound seaborne transport.

if you substitute the word ALLOWING instead...
it takes on a much more sinister/brute/militant meaning like blockades and direct threats to passage.

the reverse corollary would be:
PREVENTING transportation... UNLESS the oil is purchased at or below a specified price.

this^^^ is bad ju-ju.
#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 3700336097

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:30 am

That's why JP Morgan Warns That Oil Prices Could Hit $380 Per Barrel

The price of oil may rise to an all-time high of $380 per barrel if the United States and European sanctions lead Russia to reduce its crude supply in retaliation.

This was disclosed by JPMorgan analysts endorsed by Natasha Kaneva in a note to clients seen by Bloomberg.

The Group of Seven (G7) leaders recently discussed a plan to cap the price of Russian oil in order to put pressure on Moscow, which is benefiting from rising energy prices, and cut off its sources of funding for the invasion of Ukraine, which prompted the note.

A price exception could work through a mechanism to restrict or ban insurance or financing for Russian oil shipments above a certain amount. It could prevent spillover effects to low-income countries that are struggling with high food and energy costs.

In order to accomplish this objective, the G7 needed the support of oil-exporting nations in the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries and its allies in a bloc known as OPEC+, which includes Russia.

The European Union still plans to ban imports of most Russian oil from the end of the year. The US, United Kingdom, Canada and Japan will also ban Russian gold imports. France also supported the move.

JPMorgan warned that if the US and European penalties prompt Russia to inflict retaliatory crude-output cuts, the price of oil may rise to an all-time high of $380 per barrel.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:34 am

Pirata wrote:
Larry Fink’s man in the White House.
#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Fwlzys10
ah.. thanks. i was wondering who he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:41 am

RUSSIANS HAVE DESTROYED GERMAN PANZERHAUBITZE 2000 IN DONBASS

"Germany has supplied Ukraine with PzH 2000-one of the most expensive and high-tech howitzers in the world. However, the Russian military quickly knocked out one such howitzer, and with the help of German captured grenade launchers.

Chancellor Olaf Scholz wants to increase the military budget by 2 times. But Germany is not at war with anyone, and in fact the Germans are paying for weapons for Ukraine. Which eventually turns out to be with the Russians. The Russians are already studying the PzH 2000 howitzer that was hit.

Germany is losing money and technology. Are German politicians definitely working for the good of Germany? How much more will you have to pay for Ukraine, what will be the price for the Germans?"

PROXY WAR: UKRAINIANS LOADING GERMAN PANZERHAUBITZE 2000 SELF PROPELLED ARTILLERY

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Scree179

Pinch me, is this dude really wearing beach slippers Shocked
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:33 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:37 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:04 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X2548

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Zz12

try it. see what happens.

Price cap on Russian oil to be about half of the current price, Japan's prime minister says
https://archive.ph/wip/raJD2

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2022/07/03/national/politics-diplomacy/price-cap-russian-oil-half-current-price-kishida-says/
Kishida said during a stump speech in Tokyo that a mechanism would be designed
so that Russian oil “will not and cannot be bought at a higher price” than the cap.
The communique said
an oil price cap plan could include options such as
"enabling transportation of Russian seaborne crude oil and petroleum products globally only if
the oil is purchased at or below a specified price."
Limiting the oil price is expected to give more teeth to the existing sanctions imposed on Russia.

the key word^^^ is ENABLING. It was carefully chosen.
it suggests using 'subtle' means... like insurance or licensing and or 'docking' hurdles to confound seaborne transport.

if you substitute the word ALLOWING instead...
it takes on a much more sinister/brute/militant meaning like blockades and direct threats to passage.

the reverse corollary would be:
PREVENTING transportation... UNLESS the oil is purchased at or below a specified price.

this^^^ is bad ju-ju.
#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 3700336097

As I understand this, this would lead to the building of a block against the G7. This block would need to take care of the transport, the insurance, payment etc. on their own. If the oil is pumped via pipeline from Russia to China, what do they want to do? They could only attack this pipeline directly.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:33 pm

https://t.me/azmilitary11/9282

The West,led by the US, together with Turkey,is transporting militants of the international terrorist organization "Islamic State" to Ukraine. This was stated by the Syrian Ambassador to Russia,Riad Haddad,in an interview with TASS

ISIS&UKIS brothers trained by the West..

https://t.me/azmilitary11/9283 

https://www.rt.com/russia/555653-us-recruits-isis-terrorists/ 
 Russia already said it almost 2 months ago...

https://t.me/azmilitary11/9287?single

many people complained that they can't see the link so we will send some screenshots

😡😡😡😡😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:47 pm

Found this today, dunno if already known

https://expose-news.com/2021/08/05/2019-absolute-zero-report-sinister-agenda/

You must read the 2019 ‘Absolute Zero’ report, authored by Imperial College London – once you do, you’ll realise the past 16 months have been part of a much more sinister agenda that has only just begun 

😡✊💣💥
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:17 pm

Pirata wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Certainly there are different points of view at this. Personally I lean to orthodox perspective. Certainly there is ancestry in play, too. However, as you wrote, Jewish are of Israelite orgin and their nationality was semitic, which is mostly defined by common family of languages. Only aftzer they adopted Judaism they became Jews. As per orthodox point of view, Jews are follower of Torah and Ratzom hashem. Thayt's why Zionists are, according orthodox point of view, not Jews at all and thy're resha'im - evil-doers. The whole national perspective of view was fabricated by Zionist revisionists. Jews, as religious group, have no national, or teritorial claims. In fact, that's exactly what Judaism prohibits them. Also, you can become a Jew by converting to Judaism. However, it doesn't change your nationality, or ethnicity at all. You will still be German and I still will be Czech. But that's just my take.

Both of your arguments make a lot of sense, so point is well taken. I consider myself Christian, but without denomination, and concerning nationality I am German (aquired) because I was born in Berlin, and Croat, becausee I was actually born as a Yugoslav national, and when I say Jewish by blood then I mean that considerable part of my ancestry that did originate from the Middle East, but I'm for sure a mixed bag and acknowledge all my ancestry. So I'm a German, Croat, Christian Jew. Why should I deny any part of myself.. I value all of it, just saying.

Today was sad day for me, nature can be so brutal.. Sad Caterpillars ANIHILATED 7 out of 12 of my cale plants, like I've never seen such total destruction! I wanted to kill them.. then I remembered that I love butterflies... sigh! Well I hope the 5 that weren't totally destroyed will make it onto our Christmas Dinner plate..

I agree to that, that the tribes of Judah and Binyamin (about the other tribes I don't know), who were Semitic and are well attested in Cuneiform texts, are following from a certain time onwards the teachings of the Thora. This teaching was restricted to these tribes and that was setting them apart from other tribes and peoples. This was normal in Antiquity. All religions were actually family religions, because this is ancestor worshipping. The difference was, that the god of these tribes was "speaking" to them through "prophets". All the other groups tried to "read" the signs of nature. Until 70 AD there was no interest of being adopted into these tribes. On the contrary, many Jews "Hellenized". They wanted to adopt themselves to the dominating Greek culture. The big difference came with Paul, who preached the gospel to non-Jews. This was completely new, that religion and family/tribe/people was separated. Then the Romans destroyed the state of Judaea. The Jews were scattered everywhere even before this time. But they were marrying among themselves (Like all other groups). Later we have adoptions of great groups in Yemen and among the Khazars, maybe more. Then there is a dissensus among them about, should they return or not. In all mediaeval states Jews were recognized as an own group, not English, not French, not German. The problem became obvious, when in the 19th century all nations developed their own nation-state. That is, why Zionism developed at this time.

By the way, I have no problem with having Hugenots, Slovaks, Silesians, Franconians among my ancestors.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:49 pm

https://t.me/GJInternationale/22576

Meanwhile, in the Netherlands...  

#Honk 🚜

A terrific picture in the link.

✊✊✊✊✊💥😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:11 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/GJInternationale/22576
Meanwhile, in the Netherlands...  
#Honk 🚜
A terrific picture in the link.
✊✊✊✊✊💥😁😎

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X2552

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X2554

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Xx137

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X2553

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:19 pm

https://t.me/GJInternationale/22600

An excellent way to finally reach people who are still completely trapped in the FRG nightmare❗

A good addition for those for whom the passive resistance is too little ❗

You want the truth 👇🏻👇🏻
https://t.me/Klartext2021Gemeinsam

It's a pity that the video is in German. It is about a method of reaching people who are not reached by alternative media, etc.

It is enough to create handouts and distribute 100 pieces once a month. To make it more interesting, provided with a personal handwritten "greeting from the neighborhood". 
The video seems to me to be from someone professional from PR and advertising. It is a pity that it would be too much to describe the subtleties. 

😁😁😁✊😎

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:25 pm

Amin Dada Retrogade Manager & Price Capper
@kambrone64
·
2h
WTF! Mali: "A NATO intervention cannot be excluded", the Spanish ambassador summoned by Bamako after his remarks - KOACI https://koaci.com/article/2022/07/04/mali/politique/mali-une-intervention-de-lotan-nest-pas-a-exclure-lambassadeur-espagnol-convoque-par-bamako-apres-ses-propos_161297.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:26 pm

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X2555

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:31 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Amin Dada Retrogade Manager & Price Capper
@kambrone64
·
2h
WTF! Mali: "A NATO intervention cannot be excluded", the Spanish ambassador summoned by Bamako after his remarks - KOACI https://koaci.com/article/2022/07/04/mali/politique/mali-une-intervention-de-lotan-nest-pas-a-exclure-lambassadeur-espagnol-convoque-par-bamako-apres-ses-propos_161297.html
Africa is where the Unipolarists will draw their swords... its coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:37 pm

https://t.me/GJInternationale/22629

🏴???????????????????????? UK - Wales - Cardiff (M4 Highway) [Jul 4, 2022]
#SurgingFuelPrices

Rollig blockade. 

✊✊✊😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:39 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X2555

Germany? 

🤔🙄🥴😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:41 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Uzbekistan
#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X2523

videos
https://nitter.net/visegrad24/status/1543346865063747584
https://nitter.net/tinso_ww/status/1543336868305158154
https://nitter.net/tinso_ww/status/1543335901610360833
https://nitter.net/AZmilitary1/status/1543240712195645440
https://nitter.net/LandoFree/status/1543430117866848259
https://nitter.net/apocalypseos/status/1543105585947631618

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X2556

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Xx138

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:42 pm

Russian media: Russian paratroopers have arrived in northeastern Syria.

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2022/4-july-russian-media-russian-paratroopers-have-arrived-in
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:52 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/GJInternationale/22629
🏴???????????????????????? UK - Wales - Cardiff (M4 Highway) [Jul 4, 2022]
#SurgingFuelPrices
Rollig blockade. 
✊✊✊😁😎
cheers cheers cheers
#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X2557
https://metro.co.uk/2022/07/04/people-play-football-on-m4-empty-carriageway-16936709/

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X2558

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X2560
https://uberturco.com/do-something-rishi-insane-fuel-prices-condemned-after-protests-shut-down-m4/

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

KneelB4Zod!, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:54 pm

Daily Wire
@realDailyWire
·
7m
Woke Canada Teaching Schoolkids Free Speech, Border Wall, Flag Hallmarks Of Hate http://dlvr.it/STKlbL

"Canadian school children are learning that freedom of speech, secure borders, and their own country’s former flag are examples of hate, thanks to ultra-woke study materials paid for by Ottawa.

A booklet funded by a $268,400 government grant and called “Confronting and preventing hate in Canadian Schools” tells kids that bigots and white nationalists have infiltrated the conservative movement, and uses former President Trump’s border wall as an example of bigotry, True North reported."

Ahmed Hussen approved a $268,400 grant to fund the guide Confronting and Preventing Hate in Canadian Schools. The guide, written by the Canadian Anti-Hate Network, also warns students to be wary of classmates who speak fondly of Donald Trump. #cdnpoli

https://twitter.com/TrueNorthCentre/status/1542978097347039232?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1542978097347039232%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailywire.com%2Fnews%2Fwoke-canada-teaching-schoolkids-free-speech-border-wall-flag-hallmarks-of-hate%3F3Futm_source%3Dtwitterutm_medium%3Dsocialutm_campaign%3Ddwtwitter

Oh ffs...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:57 pm

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X2559
video
https://nitter.net/Resist_05/status/1543934805594714113

KneelB4Zod!, boris, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:27 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:31 pm

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:40 pm

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X2561
video
https://nitter.net/Resist_05/status/1543934805594714113
#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1619689188

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:45 pm

Germany pushes Kaliningrad solution. Macron's Kiev documentary. JPMorgan, $380 oil. Update 1
Alex Christoforou  July 4, 2022

CNN Luhansk, 'forced to withdraw.' Bezos v Biden, demands gas stations lower prices. Update 2
Alex Christoforou  July 4, 2022

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:49 pm

https://t.me/NIKITA_twitter/1141

Pic inside. 

German trade balance now -1 bn €. First time in over 30 years.

🥴😎

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:49 pm

https://t.me/NIKITA_twitter/1141

Pic inside. 

German trade balance now -1 bn €. First time in over 30 years.

🥴😎

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next