Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Mr Badger
Pirata
刘汉
khnum
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Empty Re: #98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:50 pm

US insurer reveals deaths are up 40 percent in working age people

My comment

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Pirata and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Empty Re: #98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:07 pm

https://t.me/jennyMdenk_mal/3140

⚡⚡Who finances anti-Alina propaganda?⚡

The "people's slanderer" spends almost 7000 euros per month for his sleazy videos about me to be displayed at the top of the Google search.

WHY AND FROM WHOM DOES HE GET THE MONEY?

In the picture you can see the data of the advertising placements.
In May and June, the people's slanderer posted advertising on Google for 25 days with the search term "Alina Lipp" and has already spent a total of about 13,000 euros on it.

I would be very interested in where he gets the money first. And secondly, whether it is not criminally relevant if you advertise "commercially" with the character assassination of a private person and earn money. Because, since he is advertising, it looks very strongly that he is making money with it, which is a commercial so deliberate slander.

Picture of the settlement in the link.

My comment there

Is it that cheap to defame an unpleasant person?
🤔😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:17 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:18 pm

to all in Zodland...
I continue to strive to make this place user friendly. I want it to grow. Why not?
this place is rare. yah?
so...
Normally I use my PC to read/research/contribute to this site. It works well.
but about a month ago...
I decided to view our 'landscape' using my iPhone.
It was 'dull' looking and I figured out why:
why?
bcz I do not have the twitter app on my phone...
and (like Auntie) I won't put that filthy app on my private phone.

It then became obvious as to why it 'looks' so dull... NONE OF THE GRAPHICS APPEAR!! (without the app)

70-80% of what gets posted here (both visually and content) is TWITTER.
the challenge: How to USE twitter... without being USED by 'it'.

the 'absence' of graphics & images (to the phone/mobile user)
is a dilemma that needed fixing imo because at least HALF the planet uses phones to surf.
I want them to feel at home in Zodland... so I MAKE the graphics myself
(so they will appear on mobiles).
Problems are mostly solved therefore by using static images.

For videos...
I am struggling to find a perfect 'mix' of the 'appearance' of posts to phone users/visitors.

the #1 Problem:
The Nitter server is very disappointing in trying to 'stream' videos that the Twitter server handles effortlessly.
Most people will not have the patience to wait as it buffers.

so I need some feedback please:
Are you (anyone) experiencing the buffering with Nitter on streaming videos?
or is it just me?

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

KneelB4Zod!, boris, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:19 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:25 pm

continued...

as a work in progress...
I just realized (only yday) from 刘汉'z comment that he couldn't 'see' the twitter jpg I posted.
so...
that will be the LAST time I use their hyperlink to a graphic image. I'll make my own from now on.
always.

I'm learning and intend to get better at it.
cheers.

boris, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:34 pm

Zambeezi wrote:to all in Zodland...
I continue to strive to make this place user friendly. I want it to grow. Why not?
this place is rare. yah?
so...
but about a month ago...
why?

It then became obvious as to why it 'looks' so dull... NONE OF THE GRAPHICS APPEAR!!

This is a dilemma that needed fixing imo because at least HALF the planet uses phones to surf.
I want them to feel at home in Zodland.

I am struggling to find a perfect 'mix' of the 'appearance' of posts to phone users/visitors.

the #1 Problem:
The Nitter server is very disappointing in trying to 'stream' videos that the Twitter server handles effortlessly.

or is it just me?

I see sometimes buffering, but also on telegram. 

But I found another unfriendly thing. For some time I used "nitter.mstdn.social" instead of nitter.net. It showed the page nearly like twitter with black on a white background. Since a few days there I only get error. 

😡🙄
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:54 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
or is it just me?
I see sometimes buffering, but also on telegram. 

But I found another unfriendly thing. For some time I used "nitter.mstdn.social" instead of nitter.net.
It showed the page nearly like twitter with black on a white background. Since a few days there I only get error. 
😡🙄
it only makes sense that nitter would be underfunded and/or under 'attack' by U Gno Hoo...
I'd like to know more about nitter...
#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 1149841162

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:56 pm

this place is rare. yah?
so...
but about a month ago...
why?

It then became obvious as to why it 'looks' so dull... NONE OF THE GRAPHICS APPEAR!! (without the app)

is a dilemma that needed fixing imo because at least HALF the planet uses phones to surf.

For videos...

the #1 Problem:

or is it just me?
updated..
bump Basketball

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:57 pm

The scammers on Telegram are getting on my nerves. But to make them a good mood I first send some nice photos of the battlefields of Ukraine every time. High-resolution close-ups without pixelation or similar. And after that, they get reported and blocked.

😁😎

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:08 am

Zambeezi wrote:
this place is rare. yah?
so...
but about a month ago...
why?

For videos...

the #1 Problem:

or is it just me?
updated..
bump Basketball

Especially for smartphone the mstdn looked far better than net. Afair higher reolution, but easier to read if you are used to black on white background. I was so happy to have it.

But in the last time I often have a feeling that several things on the web are changing. I even can't say what it is. Sometimes I think the handling has changed or I miss a setting I think was possible to use some time ago. But nothing big like that error page for nitter. 

Dunno ... 

🤔🙄🤷😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:12 am

I downloaded the Zodlikeproductin app on my smart phone and then chose 'desktop version' because on Tuesday I'm going on Holidays to Croatia till end of July.. looks good to me so far.. will let you know how it's like using it..
Pirata
Pirata

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:16 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

The scammers on Telegram are getting on my nerves. But to make them a good mood I first send some nice photos of the battlefields of Ukraine every time. High-resolution close-ups without pixelation or similar. And after that, they get reported and blocked.

😁😎

Something like that

https://t.me/asbmil/2602 

☠😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:23 am

https://t.me/GJInternationale/22546?single

The Dutch government is preparing for the emergency.  
See video above ☝.  
According to the press, armored vehicles are heading towards The Hague Airport. 

Translation : 
"THE HAGUE - The Cabinet wants to prevent Schiphol from being occupied by angry farmers on Monday. Farmers' organizations have announced that they want to level the land by then. As a precaution, the Marechaussee transferred armored vehicles to the airport. "If necessary, the defense will step in," Defense Minister Ollongren said on Friday after the Council of Ministers.
"Schiphol is vital. It has to be able to stay that way,“ says Ollongren. She called on the peasants not to come to Schiphol to demonstrate. The roads to the airport must remain free."

Source: https://archive.ph/dbdHf

Support us !
➡ www.kulturstudio.tv

✊💥💥💥💥💥💥💥✊
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:27 am

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 X2539
video
https://twitter.com/ivan_8848/status/1543722709191892992
https://nitter.net/ivan_8848/status/1543722709191892992

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:29 am

I just had an idea, but I don't know how useful it could be. On the one hand, as it is with the technical realization, but also because of the legal situation in different countries.

Could you not do something like a public performance of lifestreams or videos of events, for example, like from what is happening tomorrow in the Netherlands. Maybe as part of an info booth or something. In this way, you could reach people who would otherwise not inform themselves on "alternative media". 

Could possibly be an eye opener for some, as this will be manipulated later in the MSM. 

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:40 am

Ha, my friend from Bangladesh knows better than me. Such a thing already exists in the city center of Frankfurt, but the screens must be in a tent. So not just openly visible.

🙄🤔😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:47 am

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Xx136

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 X2540

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:00 am

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 X2541
https://twitter.com/TheRealKeean/status/1543397935928422400
https://nitter.net/ivan_8848/status/1543722709191892992
https://thecountersignal.com/dutch-uprising/

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:06 am

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 X2542

Mr Badger and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:20 am

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 X2543
video
https://nitter.net/AZmilitary1/status/1543741959231180800

HIMARS?

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 X2544

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 X2549
video
https://nitter.net/spriteer_774400/status/1543747597596299264

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 X2551

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:34 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:33 am

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 X2545

https://archive.ph/5K5dV
https://www.rt.com/russia/555653-us-recruits-isis-terrorists/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:38 am

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 X2546
video
https://nitter.net/AZmilitary1/status/1543717394698362881

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:44 am

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 X2547
video
https://nitter.net/Levi_godman/status/1543543395376926720

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:50 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:55 am

Belgorod Review: ‘The goal of Kiev regime is to strike residential areas’ – Maria Zakharova

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:23 am

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 X2548

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Zz12

try it. see what happens.

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:20 am

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 X2550
video
https://nitter.net/unrepentanteast/status/1543567622599573504
pure joy out of every pore, every expression. hey Klaus... try to reset this!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:48 am

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Scree177

Ukie Junta does everything they can to stop feeding the hungry. They have a clear path out of Odessa, but still no grain
flows out. Erdogan has the IQ of a bag of rocks. The inflation rate in Turkey is insane and he's trying to make it worse
by disallowing grain from Crimea or the Donbas.

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Scree178

Grain will be used as a masquerade to get arms and ammunition into Ukraine via the sea. I thought their main concern was the poor starving people in the 3rd world? Suddenly they seem more interested in who sells the grain. They are not even trying to hide the hypocrisy. How much you want to bet that the West wants all Ukrainian grain for themselves..
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:23 am

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 S2j8sx10

The guy who said we must accept skyrocketing gas prices for the good of the “Liberal World Order”
is a former BlackRock executive.

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 M1cf8i10

Larry Fink’s man in the White House.

#98 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Fwlzys10

Last edited by Pirata on Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next