Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Mr Badger
刘汉
Böhse Tante
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:30 pm

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1685275927

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:31 pm

khnum wrote:US Navy releases 3 min 46 second video on the use of 'pronouns

Yeah, that's very important. They should send those videos to people who are starving, it may help them to survive.

clown🤮

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:49 pm

OT:

Well, that's quite scarry...

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 FV3aHFYWYAIYfeW?format=jpg&name=large

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Pirata and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:53 pm

*Walter Bloomberg
@DeItaone
·
3h
⚠GERMANY TO DECLARE PHASE 2 OUT OF THREE (ALARM STAGE) OF EMERGENCY GAS PLAN ON JULY 8 - FAZ NEWSPAPER

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:54 pm

Carlos Manuel Pimentel ☭
@cpimentel986
·
1h
Courtesy of the RuAF-friendly telegram channel in question here, there is at least one *very narrow* corridor yet extant to UKR units to exfiltrate still, though there are conflicting claims as to Loskutovka's capture.

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 FV3P1PlXEAE6pS1?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:21 pm

https://m.tvtoday.de/programm/standard/sendung/handelsware-kind_6295eb6881896545b2ad6383.html

The mafia of traffickers

Vietnamese children and young people have been disappearing in Germany for years. Behind this are unscrupulous traffickers. Their networks span continents. The young Vietnamese are smuggled into the Federal Republic via Russia and Eastern Europe. Many end up in illegality as working slaves for the Vietnamese mafia. The documentary "Handelsware Kind" tells their stories. "Modern slavery" - this is how a high-ranking investigator on camera calls this phenomenon.

Crammed together in small vans, loaded in refrigerated trucks, on the road for months, sometimes held in abandoned warehouses or apartments. Beaten, raped, exploited, in fear of death. Lured by the promise of a better life, given by criminals to the families in Vietnam – this is how a young Vietnamese describes it to the film authors. So many children and young people are brought from Vietnam to Germany.

Berlin is one of the most important hubs for Vietnamese human trafficking. The road to avoidable happiness costs 15,000 to 20,000 dollars. In nail salons, as cigarette sellers, drug couriers or as gardeners in illegal cannabis plantations, the victims then have to work off their debts. The traffickers determine when the payment is made. Their victims are at their mercy. For years. A multi-million dollar business.

"Human trafficking and drugs, these are all the same people," says a serious criminal who, on behalf of the Vietnamese mafia, brought hundreds of Vietnamese from Lithuania to Berlin via Warsaw. In this investigative road movie, the journalists Adrian Bartocha and Jan Wiese, who have won several awards for their research, trace the trail of the Vietnamese mafia across several European countries to Great Britain. Its protagonists are high-ranking investigators, witnesses, victims and perpetrators.

The film shows in detail how this human trafficking works in Europe. And why this crime is even possible in Germany and continues to go almost unnoticed. Editorial note: After "Handelsware Kind", 3sat sends another post via the mafia network. At 21.00 the documentary "Mafia Colony East Germany" deals with the history and structures of the Italian mafia in the east of Germany. (Station info)

Unfortunately only in German. What is most likely not mentioned is the proportion of children's brothels etc.

When you mention this, you are usually dismissed as a spinner. Even the things about Kosovo, that the authorities and politicians at least look away, if not even involved, are dismissed as CT.

🤮😡🙄
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and Pirata like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:08 pm

Few days ago I spoke of very unusual seismic activity in Turkey.. thought it would hit Turkey or somewhere near by, sigh!
Now the pressure released itself in Afghanistan, I hope the international community will help them, despite Taliban etc.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:16 pm

Bulgaria’s pro-western government collapses after just six months, clown Petkov blames "Russia", not collapse of economy!
Pirata
Pirata

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:39 pm

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Scree171

Y'all be sure to buy some now, lol!!  #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1619689188

Just today it was also announced that the Russian alternative to SWIFT, the System for Transfer of Financial Messages (SPFS), is up and running. Game over for a 'Thousand Points Of Light'!! City of London & the Murikan's are in a meltdown. Twisted Evil

Pirata
Pirata

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:01 pm

No Ursula, Russia IS NOT Blackmailing the EU...

Must watch! Medhurst is a great Ursula impersonator #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1619689188

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4029985365 #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4029985365 #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4029985365
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:53 pm

khnum wrote:US Navy releases 3 min 46 second video on the use of 'pronouns

Nobody ever saw that coming.. except Monty Python..  Shocked

Pirata
Pirata

boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:59 pm

https://t.me/rocknrollgeopolitics/3911

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2022/06/22/exile-on-main-street-the-sound-of-the-unipolar-world-fading-away/

Et voila!

A June 22 Exile on Main Street column focused on the new G8 and BRICS+.

It's only Rock'n Roll Geopolitics, but we like it.

For the link I get a 403 Forbidden.

🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:04 pm

Oh shit, wow! Now I understand why Lilliputhania is such a mess.. look at that transgender thing, it explains everything!

Seriously Russia, turn this thing off.. shut down their electrical grid. I can't handle this shit any longer!

No more Lilliputhanians trucks to drive through Belarus, and Russia.. DO IT. Shut this they/them THING down!

Pirata
Pirata

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:15 pm

Pirata wrote:

Oh shit, wow! Now I understand why Lilliputhania is such a mess.. look at that transgender thing, it explains everything!

Seriously Russia, turn this thing off.. shut down their electrical grid. I can't handle this shit any longer!

No more Lilliputhanians trucks to drive through Belarus, and Russia.. DO IT. Shut this they/them THING down!

Im starting to be an strong advocate of fire and brimstone I am in this world but no longer of it

khnum

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:18 pm

https://t.me/razorsdestiny/4776

The US embassy's address in Moscow is now officially "Donetsk People's Republic Square"

I hope Germany gets something similar.

😁😁😁😁😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:15 am

Okay let's do it, let's talk about the ONGOING "VAXX" GENOCIDE.. obviously not good news, hang in there!

STUDIES SHOW 163% INCREASE IN DEATH RATE! 9 NEW STUDIES CITED!

The "pandemic" never happened, but the global GENOCIDE post-injection.. is very real.

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2924852245
Pirata
Pirata

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:30 am

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Scree172

Oh shit! Seven Eleven at Seven Eleven?  Shocked  I think I'm buying some CRYPTO tomorrow.. wish I could
buy some Gold backed Crypto Ruble, but I guess some XRP at 32 cents will have to do for now..

Still HODL my BTC, not worried right nowl. ANYTHING BUT FIAT! Anyways, how come all fucking items are getting
expensive due to inflation, EXCEPT GOLD & SILVER? Can we see a frickin correction on that pretty please?
Pirata
Pirata

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:14 am

The US is exporting its fuel,the UK is exporting fuel to the USA the oil and gas flows make absolutely no sense whatsoever the obvious conclusion is the high energy prices are a staged event with collusion between governments.I also note aircraft and airport dramas in the EU,UK and USA,train strikes and unaffordable petrol and diesel-they are telegraphing the end of free and unrestricted travel get ready for energy,then later climate lockdowns.

We are all in a demented play scripted by the criminally insane,I hope the world wakes up soon.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:16 am

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:19 am

Sidereal Astrology Update - New Moon June 28 in Gemini, Nakshatra Ardra (destruction - transformation)

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t281p30-budo#130398
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:26 am

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
6h
Interesting, each prisoner says he is driver or cook.Ukrainian army composed of drivers and cooks

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:26 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:30 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:49 am

khnum wrote:The US is exporting its fuel,the UK is exporting fuel to the USA the oil and gas flows make absolutely no sense whatsoever the obvious conclusion is the high energy prices are a staged event with collusion between governments.I also note aircraft and airport dramas in the EU,UK and USA,train strikes and unaffordable petrol and diesel-they are telegraphing the end of free and unrestricted travel get ready for energy,then later climate lockdowns.

We are all in a demented play scripted by the criminally insane,I hope the world wakes up soon.

Pirata
Pirata

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:19 am

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Scree173

NATO in Ukraine 'de facto defeated by Russia' already.. Rolling Eyes

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 3574449849

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Scree174

Congratulations to BRICS for taking the first bold step for peace and common prosperity by removing US out of the equation.

Yes Brandon, you’re wrong about Ukraine and it has zero to do with inflation prices. Despicable lying criminal.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:40 pm

khnum wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:I do like to watch SouthFronts reports, but I'm always reminded of the news reports in Verhoeven's movie adaptation of Starship Troopers #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1619689188

"Would you like to know more?"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fRumqA4zu5z5/

Any comments on Britain Mr Badger here in Australia we've seen the cost of living protests,the train and tube strike,the NHS,fuel and foodprice dramas and your politicians get a 2200 pound pay rise things must be getting edgy?

Well, I tend not to watch domestic political goings-on, other than hearing the sickening bullshit being vomited out by politicians online. I don't talk to people and I've lived like like a hermit since the alleged "pandemic" because I cannot find middle ground with the brainwashed herds.

Personally, I can say that our rubbish hasn't been picked up in nearly two months and the street has rats and rubbish everywhere (more so than usual) due to Biffa workers striking for pay.
Train strikes are incoming, petrol is through the roof and as my friend and I are already piss-poor, it causes issues with hospital visits and the extra petrol required to drive our rubbish to the local dump.
Food costs are rising (I picked up a piece of cheese yesterday at the local Co-Op and blurted out before I knew I was saying it "You've got to be fucking joking!" when seeing the price.
Electricity is about doubled in price.
We peasants are allegedly to receive one-off payments of £300 next month to cover rising costs of food and energy, although nearly a 3rd of that will have to go towards a quick fix of our kitchen floor, which is collapsing. The housing association are not interested in maintaining their properties.
Maskers are still wandering about in the supermarkets of an evening, (I dread to think what it's like during the day) and Tesco is asking for donations for poor widdle Ukraine.
I'm sensing an atmosphere of things beginning to unravel, to fall apart. Nobody appears to give a fuck anymore.

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:43 pm

"People Don't Think Hard Enough About What Nuclear War Is And What It Would Mean"

Caitlin Johnstone
7 hr ago

https://caitlinjohnstone.substack.com/p/people-dont-think-hard-enough-about

Pirata, boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:00 pm

First they tried to cover up severe "side effects" of Shingles from hell as "monkeypocks", then they ratched up the "sudden adult death syndrome", then we heard about tuberculosis, anthrax and whatever else  making a come back, and now we arrived at Gonorrhoea...

Super gonorrhoea warning

Just like many (actual) medical and scientific expert have warned us.. about COVAIDS or.. Vaccine induced Immune Deficiancy Syndrome.. the fucking injections induce artificial AIDS.. fuck up your natural immune system.. but hey, sheeple gonna keep on sheepling I guess.. Rolling Eyes
Pirata
Pirata

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:41 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
khnum wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:I do like to watch SouthFronts reports, but I'm always reminded of the news reports in Verhoeven's movie adaptation of Starship Troopers #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1619689188

"Would you like to know more?"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fRumqA4zu5z5/

Any comments on Britain Mr Badger here in Australia we've seen the cost of living protests,the train and tube strike,the NHS,fuel and foodprice dramas and your politicians get a 2200 pound pay rise things must be getting edgy?

Well, I tend not to watch domestic political goings-on, other than hearing the sickening bullshit being vomited out by politicians online. I don't talk to people and I've lived like like a hermit since the alleged "pandemic" because I cannot find middle ground with the brainwashed herds.

Personally, I can say that our rubbish hasn't been picked up in nearly two months and the street has rats and rubbish everywhere (more so than usual) due to Biffa workers striking for pay.
Train strikes are incoming, petrol is through the roof and as my friend and I are already piss-poor, it causes issues with hospital visits and the extra petrol required to drive our rubbish to the local dump.
Food costs are rising (I picked up a piece of cheese yesterday at the local Co-Op and blurted out before I knew I was saying it "You've got to be fucking joking!" when seeing the price.
Electricity is about doubled in price.
We peasants are allegedly to receive one-off payments of £300 next month to cover rising costs of food and energy, although nearly a 3rd of that will have to go towards a quick fix of our kitchen floor, which is collapsing. The housing association are not interested in maintaining their properties.
Maskers are still wandering about in the supermarkets of an evening, (I dread to think what it's like during the day) and Tesco is asking for donations for poor widdle Ukraine.
I'm sensing an atmosphere of things beginning to unravel, to fall apart. Nobody appears to give a fuck anymore.

Thanks for responding here in Australia we also have issues ,we grow enough food for 80 million usually but due to floods,covid logistics failures etc there are very few fruit and vegetables in the supermarkets, a lettuce will cost you $12.00 and broccoli $14.00kg -if you can find them.A year ago they were $2.00 and $3.00kg respectively,meat has skyrocketed as have general grocery goods a small tin of salmon $8.00.

We also have an energy crisis despite being one of the largest exporters of coal and natural gas on this planet electricity prices have doubled THE GLOBAL ENERGY CRISIS IS A STAGED EVENT

On top of this interest rate rises are going to put a lot of people in the gutter the average price of a house in Sydney is $1 million the mortgage payment increase on that with any rate increase is considerable rents have doubled in many areas like the sunshine coast and there are no rentals available.

Several months ago I had some hope with massive protests it was looking like freedom and alternative candidates were going to be voted for,the actual election results were a globalists dream the cult of climate change now runs this country.Id say the elections are rigged.

The lockdowns showed us just what a mob of bastards our police are if I see one I head in another direction they are just revenue raisers to be avoided

Within 3 years we'll be second or third world after we commit national economic suicide with renewable energy at warp speed

khnum

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:07 pm

https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Ecuador-National-Strike-Remains-Strong-After-10-Days-20220623-0005.html

On Wednesday, people continued to arrive in the capital city from nearby provinces. They remain concentrated protesting in the El Ejido park area and near the universities.

The national strike called by the Confederation of Indigenous Nationalities of Ecuador (CONAIE) reached 10 days of massive protests on Wednesday and will continue in force given that President Guillermo Lasso refused to repeal the "State of Emergency."

Thousands of demonstrators increase the pressure in the militarized streets of Quito while social organizations continue to demand that the government satisfy their list of demands, among which is a reduction in fuel prices.

On Wednesday afternoon, some 10,000 protesters staged a peaceful march to the government headquarters, which remain heavily guarded by security forces and fenced off with barbed wire fences. Activities in the capital city have been markedly reduced as a result of the national strike.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next