Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Böhse Tante
Qui
Mr Badger
der_mick
Pirata
Zambeezi
刘汉
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 18, 2022 6:50 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Wed May 18, 2022 7:51 pm

30,000 protesters are expected for the 25th of June. This is a lot, but in my opinion still too little. There is still some time until then, whoever has contacts should make this known further.

Here are 2 links with info

https://t.me/GJInternationale
https://t.me/gjradiostation

✊💪💥😎

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 18, 2022 8:14 pm

Interesting developement...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 18, 2022 8:29 pm

CGTN Europe
@CGTNEurope
·
6h

China state-affiliated media
#BREAKING: Russian authorities have seized Google Russia's bank account, making it impossible for its Russian office to function, a Google spokesperson said, after Google's Russian subsidiary declared its intention to file for bankruptcy.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed May 18, 2022 8:39 pm

Between May 22 and May 28 most western nations will be deciding whether to sign away their sovereignty to the WHO at the Geneva conference which would give the WHO the power to compel nations to implement measures such as lockdowns,hard borders around quarantine zones,vaccine passports, mandatory check-ins,contract tracing,mandatory health tests,mandatory removal and quarantine and mandatory vaccinations.

To make matters worse the WHO can proclaim an epidemic without justifying or publishing its reasons,

I have signed a petition against this nonsense but unfortunately in Australia the current government says they will sign it and the other major opposition party who may win government in this weeks election probably will too.

I will be voting independant/3rd party the two majors are no longer fit to govern owned lock stock and barrel by the same foreign interests,this will be the most important election in Australia's history I hope enough Australians vote to piss off both major parties.

khnum

Zambeezi and Pirata like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed May 18, 2022 8:59 pm

Russia moves to withdraw from WTO, WHO

https://t.me/VanessaBeeley/5785
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Pirata, boris, Profanity, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed May 18, 2022 9:07 pm

khnum wrote:Between May 22 and May 28 most western nations will be deciding whether to sign away their sovereignty to the WHO at the Geneva conference which would give the WHO the power to compel nations to implement measures such as lockdowns,hard borders around quarantine zones,vaccine passports, mandatory check-ins,contract tracing,mandatory health tests,mandatory removal and quarantine and mandatory vaccinations.

To make matters worse the WHO can proclaim an epidemic without justifying or publishing its reasons,

I have signed a petition against this nonsense but unfortunately in Australia the current government says they will sign it and the other major opposition party who may win government in this weeks election probably will too.

I will be voting independant/3rd party the two majors are no longer fit to govern owned lock stock and barrel by the same foreign interests,this will be the most important election in Australia's history I hope enough Australians vote to piss off both major parties.

It's better to vote for any small party than to not vote. Has to do with math. Also shows that people are not only too lazy or not interested.

😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

boris, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed May 18, 2022 9:17 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
khnum wrote:Between May 22 and May 28 most western nations will be deciding whether to sign away their sovereignty to the WHO at the Geneva conference which would give the WHO the power to compel nations to implement measures such as lockdowns,hard borders around quarantine zones,vaccine passports, mandatory check-ins,contract tracing,mandatory health tests,mandatory removal and quarantine and mandatory vaccinations.

It's better to vote for any small party than to not vote. Has to do with math. Also shows that people are not only too lazy or not interested.

😎

Voting is compulsory here if you vote informal or donkey vote e'g vote Mickey Mouse that vote is counted for the incumbent,up to 30 percent may vote 3rd party here as the leaders of both major parties stink

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Geopolitical Wed May 18, 2022 10:12 pm

Zod I saw that presentation. The answer is due to the nature and scope of Ukrainian resistance supported by endless NATO supply; Russia will have to massively increase force posture to complete full encirclement of enemy forces in the east. The current force structure is simply not sufficient considering the the lack of refit and rest. The stars might lie, but the numbers never do.

Geopolitical

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed May 18, 2022 10:43 pm

"Chaostage" (Chaos Days) in August on Sylt, the island of the rich and beautiful in Germany

https://t.me/c/1417137205/13554

Background, for 3 summer months there is a nationwide valid ticket for public transport except express trains, for 9 euros per month. This has given a lot of people the idea to serenade the rich and beautiful, there are stages with punk, heavy metal and similar noise planned. Everything possible about headbangers, punks, anarchists and other well-bred beasts are interested.

As far as I could read, they will be swooping over the island in several waves from August 1 to 31.

😍😁🤪💣💥😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 18, 2022 10:50 pm

Geopolitical wrote:Zod I saw that presentation.  The answer is due to the nature and scope of Ukrainian resistance supported by endless NATO supply; Russia will have to massively increase force posture to complete full encirclement of enemy forces in the east.  The current force structure is simply not sufficient considering the the lack of refit and rest.  The stars might lie, but the numbers never do.

I'm not sure what specific presentation do you mean. But speaking in general, Russia is advancing. Azovstal is big victory. As wel as advances in Severodonetsk. Were there made strategic miscalculations? Probably. But Shoygu said, while ago, expec unexpected...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 18, 2022 10:52 pm

More of the globalist fuckwittery on its way...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed May 18, 2022 11:05 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:More of the globalist fuckwittery on its way...

Astra Zeneca contains recombinant replication deficient chimpanzee adenovirus and genetically modified organisms other vaccines have similar frankengredients God only knows what is going to pop up in the next few years.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed May 18, 2022 11:36 pm

https://t.me/c/1275626738/25754

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed May 18, 2022 11:37 pm

I cant insert pics. The above should be the english version for ECB.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😭

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Geopolitical Thu May 19, 2022 12:11 am

The Ukies in the east can be put in a cauldron but that will require intense suppression of their artillery, complete control of the air, and this is key… EW capabilities which defeats their drones. Close air support, which has been largely absent, will be required. You simply can not ask armored formations already lacking in sufficient infantry support to shoulder the whole load. The nature of this sort of operation requires the entirety of a combined arms effort, including all the necessary logistical support. Should this operation be successful in its application, Zelensky will have to negotiate.

Geopolitical

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu May 19, 2022 12:45 am

Böhse Tante wrote:I cant insert pics. The above should be the english version for ECB.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😭

Question, are you able to open these pics? Because if not it's useless I put the Links here.

🤔🤔🤔🙄
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu May 19, 2022 12:49 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:I cant insert pics. The above should be the english version for ECB.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😭

Question, are you able to open these pics? Because if not it's useless I put the Links here.

🤔🤔🤔🙄

I cant even open it Im not a member of Telegram perhaps if you give a brief summation of what its about

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu May 19, 2022 1:32 am

https://t.me/Russlaender_News/316

Ex-deputy of the Rada reacts!

Translation of his contributions:

They were murdered by the Zelensky regime!

I officially declare the execution of three members of the anti-fascist movement Patriots for life - Vlad Chernukha, vintage '91,
Aleksei Kobyakov, born in '91 and Vasyl Stognii, born in '95.

They were committed by members of the Ukrainian counterintelligence service! They were in Kiev, and at the end of February there was no more contact with them, because they were detained by SBU officials.

They were tortured and later brutally shot in the head by the same counterintelligence officers. And these are only those whose fate I was able to discover. There are hundreds, if not thousands of similar cases of executions at the hands of Zelensky's criminal authorities...

Not a single human life will forgive you, you creatures! Zelensky - You deliberately massacred the Ukrainian people and drowned them in blood. Be damned!

In view of the torture and execution of my comrades from the anti-fascist movement "Patriots for Life", I will appeal to the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation and international instances and demand an investigation into the mass murder of Ukrainian citizens. They were killed by the Zelensky regime because of their civil attitude.

They were tortured and executed by Zelensky's government - just because they were against Nazism in Ukraine.

Tortured and killed with a headshot by counterintelligence officers, members of the anti-fascist movement "Patriots for Life".

Avakov - did you mean that when you demanded to shoot me with a pistol?!

💬 These are 3 contributions of the Rada deputy Kiwa, who fled to Russia.

🔞☠ CAUTION! In his posts are very disturbing photos of his murdered party comrades!

These will not show here!

But we link his contributions so that you can see what the SBU is and what fascism the EU and the USA finance with our taxpayers' money and keep absolutely silent!!!

❗In the truest sense of the word!
❗Not for sensitive eyes!

1). https://t.me/The_Kyva/2578
2). https://t.me/The_Kyva/2581
3). https://t.me/The_Kyva/2582

Russians & Friends 🇷🇺🤝🇩🇪

😡💣💥
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu May 19, 2022 1:38 am

khnum wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😭

🤔🤔🤔🙄

I cant even open it Im not a member of Telegram perhaps if you give a brief summation of what its about

Poster for the rally at ECB in English, Spanish and another language.

I can tell you it was a good idea for me to go to telegram.

😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu May 19, 2022 1:45 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Russia moves to withdraw from WTO, WHO

https://t.me/VanessaBeeley/5785

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu May 19, 2022 1:47 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

https://t.me/Russlaender_News/316

Ex-deputy of the Rada reacts!

Translation of his contributions:

They were murdered by the Zelensky regime!

I officially declare the execution of three members of the anti-fascist movement Patriots for life - Vlad Chernukha, vintage '91,
Aleksei Kobyakov, born in '91 and Vasyl Stognii, born in '95.

They were committed by members of the Ukrainian counterintelligence service! They were in Kiev, and at the end of February there was no more contact with them, because they were detained by SBU officials.

They were tortured and later brutally shot in the head by the same counterintelligence officers. And these are only those whose fate I was able to discover. There are hundreds, if not thousands of similar cases of executions at the hands of Zelensky's criminal authorities...

Not a single human life will forgive you, you creatures! Zelensky - You deliberately massacred the Ukrainian people and drowned them in blood. Be damned!

In view of the torture and execution of my comrades from the anti-fascist movement "Patriots for Life", I will appeal to the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation and international instances and demand an investigation into the mass murder of Ukrainian citizens. They were killed by the Zelensky regime because of their civil attitude.

They were tortured and executed by Zelensky's government - just because they were against Nazism in Ukraine.

Tortured and killed with a headshot by counterintelligence officers, members of the anti-fascist movement "Patriots for Life".

Avakov - did you mean that when you demanded to shoot me with a pistol?!

💬 These are 3 contributions of the Rada deputy Kiwa, who fled to Russia.

🔞☠ CAUTION! In his posts are very disturbing photos of his murdered party comrades!

These will not show here!

But we link his contributions so that you can see what the SBU is and what fascism the EU and the USA finance with our taxpayers' money and keep absolutely silent!!!

❗In the truest sense of the word!
❗Not for sensitive eyes!

1). https://t.me/The_Kyva/2578
2). https://t.me/The_Kyva/2581
3). https://t.me/The_Kyva/2582

Russians & Friends 🇷🇺🤝🇩🇪

😡💣💥

Its a pity men fight and die for such people believing they are doing the right thing,no Bohse the only side Im on is widows and orphans

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu May 19, 2022 2:07 am

Geopolitical wrote:Zod I saw that presentation.  The answer is due to the nature and scope of Ukrainian resistance supported by endless NATO supply; Russia will have to massively increase force posture to complete full encirclement of enemy forces in the east.  The current force structure is simply not sufficient considering the the lack of refit and rest.  The stars might lie, but the numbers never do.

Russia could nuke the City of London and NATO pedophiles vermin could do NOTHING.. they lack military strength, they are cowards and bullies and thought they only have to push over weak nations.. maybe in 2028-30 they are ready for World War 3, get that in your boney head.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu May 19, 2022 2:41 am

Ahh Yellen, the little Ashkenaz sow..

Lsten carefully what Yellen said about Russia's Central Bank money. She said the US cannot use that money to "rebuild Ukraine" because it is against the US law, but if Russia "technically defaulted" the parties that Russia needs to pay can ask the court to confiscate Russia's assets. Remember that the US did the same thing with Iran and Afghanistan. The only problem here is whether Russia defaults or not, it will not change the outcome for Ukraine in a positive way. In fact it should encourage Russia to intensify special operation in ALL OF UKRAINE. We ain't seen nothing yet.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Pirata
Pirata

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu May 19, 2022 2:55 am

The Greenshirts are going full retard and want to "sanction" Gerhard Schröder now, because he doesn't bow down to their wokism. Very Happy What are the EU's democratic credentials when there is no freedom of association or alternative media or stealing private or public assets without qualms? The West's 'New World Order' sure looks & sounds a lot like old NAZI Fascism.
Pirata
Pirata

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu May 19, 2022 3:14 am

The European Union has devised a cunning plan to replace Russian oil and gas,windfarms in the North Sea.

Its now official mentally deficient retarded people now run the Western world

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu May 19, 2022 3:33 am

"The ‘Insorgiamo!’ Movement in Italy: Take Back a Factory, Organize a City, Fight for Everything 🚩

On Sunday, May 15, a national public assembly organized by the “Insorgiamo!” — “We are Rising up!” — movement was held in Florence, Italy. The movement began with the struggle against a factory closure and the workers’ efforts to reopen it, and from there has taken up other social demands."

https://workers.today/workers-movement-in-italy-take-back-a-factory-organize-a-city/

🎯 t.me/linker_aufbruch
🎯 mobile.twitter.com/linkeraufbruch

✊✊✊✊✊✊💥😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu May 19, 2022 3:58 am

Böhse Tante wrote:30,000 protesters are expected for the 25th of June. This is a lot, but in my opinion still too little. There is still some time until then, whoever has contacts should make this known further.

Here are 2 links with info

https://t.me/GJInternationale
https://t.me/gjradiostation

✊💪💥😎

Unfortunately I cannot open telegram links. All I could find out, is, that it seems to be a Marxist-Leninist anti-Capitalist group. But what are they up to do? Is this, what you call "non-woke left"?
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu May 19, 2022 6:42 am

Ukrainian military liberated Dementiyivka village at Kharkiv direction, battles in Ternivka area, - General Staff of Armed Forces of Ukraine

https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/18-may-ukrainian-military-liberated-dementiyivka-village

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Russia2012x168

Napoleon liberated Moscow.....
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu May 19, 2022 7:20 am

Azov Kalina has evacuated himself

https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/7436

Azov second-in-command "Kalina" left Azovstal & surrendered last night, -Dmitry Steshin.

🤣😎

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next