Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Böhse Tante
Qui
Mr Badger
der_mick
Pirata
Zambeezi
刘汉
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:35 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:08 am

What's happening in Transnistria?
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:09 am

Sounds too good to be true...but I want to believe.
der_mick
der_mick

Zambeezi, boris and Profanity like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:10 pm

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:17 pm

That hole in air traffic continues to widen...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:01 pm

der_mick wrote:

Sounds too good to be true...but I want to believe.

I have seen this tweet before and have not posted it. I would wish, it would be true, but it cannot be true. Simple reason: Germany is not allowed to leave. France would like to, but never under Macron.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:24 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 X1862

https://t.me/s/mapsukraine

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:26 pm

HEY GUYS and GIRLS... IF YOU HAVE A DISPO-CREDIT ALLOWANCE WITH YOUR BANK.. CANCEL IT NOW!!!
I Forgot to warnyou about tha.. In the "small print" of your (all) Bank(s) they gave themselves the right to charge you the full amount of dispo-credit amount in case of "economic depression" scenario or whatever excuse they use.. I am too busy to dig up all that old research of mine from one and a half years ago, but it is true.. you don't want to run this risk, in a depression you don't want to own any credit to a bank.. you don't want the bank to be able to to charge you credit you didn't even use yourselves.. (I know it sounds crazy, but READ THE FINE PRINT).. so.. if you haven't done that yet.. CANCEL YOUR DISPO CREDIT ALLOWANCE .. do it NOW! Think ahead.. like "currency reform".. "anything goes" during such a time and your 2000€ Euro dispo credit will be 20.000, when they issue "New-Euros".. or "Scheißdollars" or whatever the fuck they will call it then..

YOU DON'T WANT TO OWN DEBT OR HAVE A "DEBT ALLOWANCE".. THAT THe BANK CAN UTIILIZE TO TRANSFER THEIR INDEBTNESS ONTO YOU.. PERIOD! GET OUT OF DEBT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE NOW.

Seriously, if you don't believe me then for once read the fucking "small print", you will see they gave themselves the right to indebt you according to the amount of credit they "allow you per month".. it's a contract, any they changed the conditions to share their ineptitude and speculation failure onto you, and how will you feel.. holding the bag, and your children and grandchildren will inherit this DEBT too..

CANCEL THE DISPO CREDIT CONTRACT IF YOU HAVE ONE!
Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:44 pm

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:03 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:29 pm

I live in the city this hospital is in,this state is 95 percent double vaxxed over 16 years of age....I am not one of them and the Darwin awards i.e improving the gene pool by leaving it have started in earnest here

khnum

Mr Badger, Pirata, boris and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:43 pm

Jeffrey Kaye
@jeff_kaye
(April 26, 2022)

When I wonder what’s going on with the whole Elon Musk/Twitter thing,
I turn to the man who knows what the Internet is all about, @yashalevine.
And his take seems about right to me! — It’s more militarist stranglehold!

https://yasha.substack.com/p/elon-musk-is-surveillance-valley
https://nitter.net/jeff_kaye/status/1518892267892662272#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:56 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dikdekok Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:05 pm

HUGE FUEL TRAINS SUPPLY UKRAINE WITH FUEL FROM MOLDOVA

https://www.bitchute.com/video/N8jsolmAY8ik/

dikdekok

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:07 pm

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 FRSb-AAXwAAEaXw?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:08 pm

dikdekok wrote:HUGE FUEL TRAINS SUPPLY UKRAINE WITH FUEL FROM MOLDOVA

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dikdekok Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:19 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Hey Zod I tried to login with this username several times but no success (perhaps inactive for some time?)
Tried to make a new account but no conformation mail.
Can you reset or delete the dikdekok or the new Qui username account or both so I can rejoin?

dikdekok

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:23 pm

John Pilger
@johnpilger
(April 26, 2022)

War fantasies in remote Australia have reached an absurd and dangerous pitch.
Labor shares defence minister Dutton's warning to "prepare for war" with China.
Paranoia aside, their aim is pleasing the US. Watch The Coming War on China, my 2016 film:

http://johnpilger.com/videos/the-coming-war-on-china
https://nitter.net/johnpilger/status/1518754220291158016#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:59 pm

Elijah J. Magnier 🇪🇺
@ejmalrai
(April 26, 2022)

Russia’s Lavrov warns of ‘serious’ danger of World War III

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/4/25/russia-fm-lavrov-warns-of-real-danger-world-war-iii-liveblog
https://nitter.net/ejmalrai/status/1518815768632303616#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:10 pm

Elijah J. Magnier 🇪🇺
@ejmalrai
(April 26, 2022)

The #Iran-#US nuclear deal is done.

https://nitter.net/ejmalrai/status/1519050488989245442#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:30 am

Julija 🌹🌹🌹
@Julija9j
(April 26, 2022)

🎯 Vanguard owns Musk, Big Pharma, War industry, media, Twitter among them.
Vanguard is owned (privately owned company, not obliged to disclose owners)
they say by Rotschileds, Orssinies, Vatican banks, Vanderbilt, Bush, Crown Corp, Crown & some other bloodlines &black nobilities

https://nitter.net/Julija9j/status/1518891192095760387#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:27 am

dikdekok wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Hey Zod I tried to login with this username several times but no success (perhaps inactive for some time?)
Tried to make a new account but no conformation mail.
Can you reset or delete the dikdekok or the new Qui username account or both so I can rejoin?

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 141993559

Your Qui account is active now.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:35 am

Abacus wrote:Julija 🌹🌹🌹
@Julija9j
 (April 26, 2022)

they say by Rotschileds, Orssinies, Vatican banks, Vanderbilt, Bush, Crown Corp, Crown & some other bloodlines &black nobilities

What I don't understand is: do Blackrock and Vanguard cooperate or compete?
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:37 am

刘汉 wrote:
Abacus wrote:Julija 🌹🌹🌹
@Julija9j
 (April 26, 2022)

What I don't understand is: do Blackrock and Vanguard cooperate or compete?

The GLOBALIST PUPPET, who is also Tesla's CEO, is trying to buy back Twitter, from the Saudi government,
who bought it from the US government, after Obama allowed DARPA to go public with it.

This is about making an example out of Twitter to use as the legal predicate to abolish Section 230

PSY-OP to create a problem the government already has the solution for

Operation Life Log Killed Same Day FaceBook Launched

Gates Given Microsoft by IBM - Zuckerberg Given Facebook by CIA - Musk Given Space X & Tesla by DARPA

All these DARPA-linked companies...Facebook, Google, Amazon, etc. NEED A SOLID BOYCOTT.

THERE IS NO "COMPETTION".. duh!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:17 am

khnum wrote:I live in the city this hospital is in,this state is 95 percent double vaxxed over 16 years of age....I am not one of them and the Darwin awards i.e improving the gene pool by leaving it have started in earnest here

Every conspiracy theory with which politicians have deliberately deceived us and caused panic should be punished. Fake news about alleged overcrowding of intensive care units in 2020 and 2021, that the "vaccinations" have no side effects and makes you immune or that there is a risk of mass death, etc. and the critics who have been complaining about all this for two years that were mocked, stigmatized and demonized, must be rehabilitated in all forms. They locked up children and let the elderly die unconsoled. This is an unforgivable crime. Stiftung Warentest declared the masks to be extremely harmful last year, but the report was suppressed. Now we have a study in England that talks about micro-plastic in patients lungs!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:26 am

"Covid vaccination can elicit a distinct T cell-dominant immune-mediated hepatitis with a unique pathomechanism associated
with vaccination induced antigen-specific tissue-resident immunity requiring systemic immunosuppression."

SARS-CoV-2 vaccination can elicit a CD8 T-cell dominant hepatitis

Now the vaxxed children are starting to DIE.. from fucking liver failure and the complicit media is calling it a "mystery".
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next