Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Böhse Tante
Qui
Mr Badger
der_mick
Pirata
Zambeezi
刘汉
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Empty Re: #95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by der_mick Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:39 pm

rascal wrote:
der_mick wrote:
Qui wrote:U.S Army Mechanized Infantry Unit that is Claimed to be heading toward the Ukrainian Border in Romania

The guy says "Look how nicely we prepare for freedom", hence it can't be too old. The crisis must have had started when this video was taken.

It feels good that there are so many people who understand the bullshit that is happening. They can see through that globalist facade and the crap they are telling us.
My hope is that if shit hits the fan, the people will rise and stop their stupid governments. (Wishful thinking, I know)

The guy commented "prepare for peace" not "for freedom".
The video was shot during summertime somewhere in Dobrogea - at 0:42 you can hear they were thinking the trucks are going to Babadag where there is a known military base and large shooting range. Vegetation is typical for summer - everything scorched by heat by the road.

The Romanian defense ministry confirmed, that this video is from April 27 (3 days ago). There was a fake story that these would be on their way to Ukraine. The Romanians rebuked that by saying they are on the way to training in Babadag.

"The video on which this misinformation is based does indeed show US military vehicles. They are among those deployed by the US 2nd Cavalry Regiment at the Mihail Kogalniceanu base earlier this year. On Wednesday, 27 April, the US vehicles, accompanied, according to national procedures, by Romanian Army Military Police vehicles, moved to the Babadag Polygon in order to carry out previously planned firing sessions with Romanian and allied soldiers," according to the MApN Facebook page."

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=359705949527869&set=a.245536570944808
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Empty Re: #95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:45 pm

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:53 pm

Counter-sabouter operation ongoing in Bolgrad and Izmail districts of Odesa region

https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/30-april-countersabouter-operation-ongoing-in-bolgrad-and

At the crossings of the Danube....
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:02 pm

Fire at GRES-2 Power plant in Sakhalin this morning

https://russia.liveuamap.com/en/2022/30-april-fire-at-gres2-power-plant-in-sakhalin-this-morning
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:03 pm

At this point it certainly appears open war with NATO and Russia is unavoidable.  Transnistria is likely to be invaded by NATO.  The question is, how severe will the Russian response be.

May

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:30 pm

May wrote:At this point it certainly appears open war with NATO and Russia is unavoidable.  Transnistria is likely to be invaded by NATO.  The question is, how severe will the Russian response be.

I read "invited". lol!
My idea is, they want to prolong this conflict as long as possible to make profit from it and to transform US economy into a war-economy.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:41 pm

AFP News Agency
@AFP
·
9m
#BREAKING Missile hits Odessa airport and damages runway, governor says

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:23 pm

CONFIRMED: "U.S. and Allies Preparing for Russian Use of Nuclear Weapons"
LINK HERE
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:55 pm

ShockJock wrote:CONFIRMED: "U.S. and Allies Preparing for Russian Use of Nuclear Weapons"
LINK HERE

There are rumours about that, indeed. "Tactical nukes use", to be specific. Question is how serious such "reports" and "analysis" are. As they usually come from NATO sponsored think tanks and globalist linked lud mouths. On other hand hegemonic socipaths pour gasoline on the fire as much as they can so nothing is off the table. But never we should forget that all of this started with Obama, McCain and Nuland's cookies...

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 CDsyfHxUMAAWfJF

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:30 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 01, 2022 12:39 am

Caitlin Johnstone ⏳
@caitoz
·
10m
Once it was accepted that disinformation and misinformation must be curtailed from above, government and tech institutions took that as license to decide what's true and false on our behalf. We know this because now they're just openly propagandizing and censoring us about a war.

Follow the thread...

https://twitter.com/caitoz/status/1520530286575972352

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sun May 01, 2022 2:05 am

I will say this; should Putin go absent for whatever the reason be it medical or other, that is the time to worry. Putin will not mess about; he has made all the calculations and understands both the odds and the stakes. As Zod has said the west has been completely transparent in their megalomaniacal aims and has taken steps to implement them. Ukraine would have been pacified weeks ago if it were not for NATO interlopers. Putin understands this. Ultimately there is almost zero chance to avoid the inevitable here. Soon I fear we will all resolve the final mysteries. Let God be true and every man a liar.

May

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sun May 01, 2022 4:02 am

I find it amazing that for years I have tried to talk to people about what was happening in the east of Ukraine and most people did not care and would say 'why should I care about things over there in some place I don't care about '. Now those same people are trying to tell me all about Ukraine and what we should be doing it but yet most of them could not find Ukraine on a map. They are all experts now and still talk to me as if u don't know anything.
Truely amazing.

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Zambeezi, Profanity, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun May 01, 2022 4:19 am

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Scree140

Now US military trains Ukrainian Nazis in Germany.

Ukraine War! What is it Good For? – Part 3 – The Nazi Agenda

Pirata
Pirata

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun May 01, 2022 4:21 am

boris wrote:I find it amazing that for years I have tried to talk to people about what was happening in the east of Ukraine and most people did not care and would say 'why should I care about things over there in some place I don't care about '. Now those same people are trying to tell me all about Ukraine and what we should be doing it but yet most of them could not find Ukraine on a map. They are all experts now and still talk to me as if u don't know anything.
Truely amazing.

The west has been dumbed down intentionally for over 100 years now .My father probably could not pass his fathers english and mathematics exams and when I was in highschool I would of failed my fathers exams.The two inventions that have caused the most stupidity are the television and the mobile phone which are both weaponized against us and lead us from one manufactured drama to the next,the sheep are all hypnotized I dont generally discuss anything with them ITS POINTLESS.Yet there is hope only 5 per cent of the population started the USA or resisted the Nazi's in occupied Russia.

Some are waking up but most will find out the hard way about the new world disorder banker fools and globalists plan for us.

khnum

Zambeezi and Pirata like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun May 01, 2022 4:23 am

https://en.topwar.ru/195721-v-zakarpate-zhenschiny-blokirujut-voenkomaty-protestuja-protiv-otpravki-muzhchin-na-donbass.html

In Transcarpathia, women blockade military registration and enlistment offices, protesting against sending men to Donbass

In the Transcarpathian region near the military registration and enlistment offices (recently renamed the bodies of territorial defense), protests of local women began. Their dissatisfaction is due to the fact that both conscripts and reservists who had previously received summons were sent to Donbass.

Local authorities promised all Transcarpathian conscripts that they would serve exclusively in the territorial defense bodies, and in their own region. They will not be sent anywhere. However, it turns out that more than 90% of the drafted and mobilized men of Transcarpathia were abandoned on the territory of Donbass. At the end of February, many of them were sent to Volnovakha, Mariupol, Slavyansk, Rubizhnoye.

It is known that very young boys were also sent to the zone of the most active hostilities, who were literally handed out machine guns on the spot and actually thrown into battle as infantry without any training.

Women of the Transcarpathian region are storming military registration and enlistment offices after another wave of mobilization was announced in the region, by order of the Kyiv regime.

Transcarpathian women are outraged that their sons, brothers, husbands are sent to Donbass, while the local officers themselves do not leave Uzhgorod and other cities of the region.

According to the latest data, out of more than 4,2 thousand Ukrainian prisoners, at least 140 people are drafted “terodefensists” from the Transcarpathian region. There is no exact data on the dead residents of Transcarpathia in the Donbass yet.

Women block the territorial defense agency (military enlistment office) in the Transcarpathian city of Khust (about 8% of the inhabitants are ethnic Hungarians):

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 1778904525

In Transcarpathia live Hungarians, Slovaks and other non-Ukrainian and non-Polish Slavs. They have nothing to do with Lvov-Lemberg. The whole province was part of the Kingdom of Hungary before WWI and part of Czechoslovakia between the wars and part of SU after WWII (during WWII it shortly returned to Hungary).
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun May 01, 2022 4:24 am

Pirata wrote:#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Scree140

Now US military trains Ukrainian Nazis in Germany.

Ukraine War! What is it Good For? – Part 3 – The Nazi Agenda

The longer this goes the more money the military industrial complex makes its a pretty simple but deadly equation

khnum

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun May 01, 2022 5:34 am

https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/russia-ukraine-crisis/poland-questions-hungarys-stand-on-russia-ukraine-war-we-do-not-understand-dot-articleshow.html

Poland Questions Hungary's Stand On Russia-Ukraine War; 'We Do Not Understand...'
As the Russia-Ukraine war continues for over two months, the rift between Poland and Hungary has further widened over Budapest's approach towards Russia.

As the Russia-Ukraine war continues for over two months with invading troops ramping up aggression in eastern and southern Ukraine, the rift between Poland and Hungary has further widened over Budapest's approach towards Russia. Warsaw on Saturday slammed Hungary for its stance in the Ukraine crisis. In a televised interview, the Head of the Cabinet of the President of the Republic of Poland, Paweł Szrot, stated that "we do not understand Hungary's position on the war in Ukraine."

Szrot's remarks come days after Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto said the country will not support any restrictions on Russian oil and gas despite Moscow's growing assault on Ukraine. As told to the Independent, Szijjarto had claimed, on April 20, that the crisis in Ukraine did not impact Russian imports to his country. He also opposed the proposal of energy sanctions against Moscow. The Hungarian foreign minister went on to add that the penalties not only cover oil and gas but nuclear energy cooperation with Russia, especially fuel supplies for Hungary's Paks Nuclear power plant. It is pertinent to mention, Orban has remained a long-term ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin; however, he had condemned Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Nevertheless, defying EU sanctions, Budapest has agreed to pay for Russian gas in rubles through Gazprombank.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun May 01, 2022 5:47 am

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 808x454_story-3c2c7ca5-7030-5bb9-b4ce-01c1e536a2d1_100546
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun May 01, 2022 6:19 am

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Ruthenia2

These people are Orthodox Slavs. They are neither Polish, nor Slovak, nor Ukrainian. They are speaking an Eastern Slavic language. Kiev does not recognize them as non-Ukrainian.

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by anon2 Sun May 01, 2022 7:22 am

where wrote:
when wrote:Reports now of another Ukie plane launched munitions hitting Russian territory.  Now how is it that after 2 months Ukies have any planes left to attack Russia itself?  Where do they fly from?  Where do they fly back to?  With all the S-300, S-400 systems, how are they able to fly at all?  Why aren’t the Pantsir systems taking them down?  

I was wondering about the same thing for a while and reached the conclusion there may be several scenarios.

1. Russian AD systems are much weaker and ineffective than we thought. The same standing for EW systems since all Ukraine communications systems seem to be fully functional as well as some of their AD's.
2. After the first week of conflict it became clear that Ukraine regime will not back down even if militarily is strategically defeated and will use the civilians as a shield while Russia aims to avoid massive destruction and extensive civilian casualties Giving them the opportunity to strike Russian targets on Russian territory, may serve as a justification to use a different approach and extend targets from military to administrative and civilian objective which will be more effective from a tactical perspective.
3. Russia preserves its AD systems and munition stocks in case of upcoming extensive conflict. Since a full blown war, even nuclear is on the cards, every system and missile available counts and it is not worth spending them on low significance targets. Some of their more advanced weapons may be also purposely not used in order to prevent inherent technological advantage loss.
4. Russia is deliberately trying to create an image of vulnerability and incite a real NATO direct involvement, then show it's real abilities and causing a global shift in power.

I think the answer is a combination of all but more concerning is that Russia does not seem to be able to gain air superiority advantage. From everything I have seen so far it seem Russian aviation is not able to provide close air support due to high vulnerability to manpads. Relying only on long distance precision munition is not as effective as close air support. The large amount of western weapons influx which Russia doesn't seem able or interested to prevent will not help either.

The counterpoint to your point number one is that the Russian AD missiles are spectacular. They proved that when they shot down that SU-27 over Kiev all the way from Belarus!

Unfortunately, by the same token, the old Soviet air defenses that Ukraine still has are STILL so GOOD and so MOBILE that they are very dangerous and hard to destroy. America had a similar problem of finding the SCUD missiles in Iraq. They could never really find any. Russian planes took a beating in 2008 In Georgia and they probably don't want to repeat that experience.

As an example they are still trying to hunt down all these 9K33 Osa vehicular launchers that can be tucked pretty much anywhere and will hit 35K feet. They get them on the ground from time to time but there are probably dozens if not hundreds of them hidden away along with other types like BUK.

But fully agreed - I can see Russia being fearful of their old AD weapons - but the idea that there are still some Ukrainian airplanes and ammo dumps and helicopters and munitions factories and airfields and upper level military decision making HQ's still in operation at this point seems real weird. It is not that they can't level all that stuff so why have they made the decision not to instead of plinking at them day by day?

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 1050255049

anon2

Back to top Go down

Post by incorrect Sun May 01, 2022 8:06 am

刘汉 wrote:#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Ruthenia2

These people are Orthodox Slavs. They are neither Polish, nor Slovak, nor Ukrainian. They are speaking an Eastern Slavic language. Kiev does not recognize them as non-Ukrainian.

That is incorrect.
Most people in those regions are not Ukrainians, Russians or Slavic.
While most of them are Orthodox, some are Catholic but ethnically many of them are Hungarians, Austrians, Romanians, Czechs, Germans, Polish.
Not to be ignored was the very large jewish population that has been rapidly dropping during and after WW2.
The region was part of Austro-Hungary for a very long time, some areas also used to belong to historic Moldavia (Northern Bukovina).
in proto-history, that was the area of Cucuteni-Tripyllia Culture, then Goths, Getae, Dacians.
Lately Wikipedia has been invaded by propaganda and false maps.

incorrect

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun May 01, 2022 9:23 am

incorrect wrote:
刘汉 wrote:#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Ruthenia2

That is incorrect.
While most of them are Orthodox, some are Catholic but ethnically many of them are Hungarians, Austrians, Romanians, Czechs, Germans, Polish.
Not to be ignored was the very large jewish population that has been rapidly dropping during and after WW2.
The region was part of Austro-Hungary for a very long time, some areas also used to belong to historic Moldavia (Northern Bukovina).
in proto-history, that was the area of Cucuteni-Tripyllia Culture, then Goths, Getae, Dacians.

Typical nonsense. I don't use wikipedia as a source.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun May 01, 2022 11:16 am

President Zelensky met with Speaker of the United States House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi

https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/1-may-president-zelensky-met-with-speaker-of-the-united-states

I would not miss her...
Do these meetings take place in Kiev or a secure place in Poland?
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sun May 01, 2022 11:20 am

So now word and video comes out the old mummy Piglousy visits Kiev and walks around like it was a May Day holiday.  Just when does Russia fucking close Ukraine air space once and for all?  Letting all these western maggots come and go to Kiev and meeting with shitbird Zelensky.  This is verging on being the total shit show.  What a fucking disgrace to the memories of all the young Russian service people who have been killed and wounded so far.

May

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun May 01, 2022 11:27 am

Israeli army says troops mapped out the homes of the two Palestinians accused of committing the deadly shooting attack at Ariel, ahead of a potential demolition

https://israelpalestine.liveuamap.com/en/2022/01-may-israeli-army-says-troops-mapped-out-thg
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun May 01, 2022 11:30 am

May wrote:So now word and video comes out the old mummy Piglousy visits Kiev and walks around like it was a May Day holiday.  Just when does Russia fucking close Ukraine air space once and for all?  Letting all these western maggots come and go to Kiev and meeting with shitbird Zelensky.  This is verging on being the total shit show.  What a fucking disgrace to the memories of all the young Russian service people who have been killed and wounded so far.

That's why I am asking: "Is this in Kiev or Poland?"
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun May 01, 2022 11:33 am

Clashes that erupted in the town of Jaba, south of Jenin, after the Israeli forces stormed the town

https://israelpalestine.liveuamap.com/en/2022/1-may-clashes-that-erupted-in-the-town-of-jaba-south-of-jenin
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by incorrect Sun May 01, 2022 12:20 pm

刘汉 wrote:
incorrect wrote:

That is incorrect.

Typical nonsense. I don't use wikipedia as a source.

Excuse me! What exactly is nonsense from what I wrote above?
FYI, I have relatives in both present Moldavia and the Northern Bukovina - Chernivtsi region and I challenge anyone to prove me wrong.
I you consider that Romanians, Hungarians or Germans/Austrians are Slavs, I will stop here as it doesn't even makes sense to start arguing.

incorrect

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun May 01, 2022 1:19 pm

The Israeli army imposes a comprehensive closure on the West Bank and the Gaza Strip crossings, starting from Tuesday

https://israelpalestine.liveuamap.com/en/2022/1-may-the-israeli-army-imposes-a-comprehensive-closure-on
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next