Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Böhse Tante
Qui
Mr Badger
der_mick
Pirata
Zambeezi
刘汉
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:32 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:42 pm

Captured Humvee

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 FRbUrtqWUAA6Lqp?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:28 pm

Odeska Oblast(17:50). Red Alert: aerial threat. Sirens sounding. Take cover now!

https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/28-april-odeska-oblast1750-red-alert-aerial-tg

Air raid between Odessa and Transnistria.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:32 pm

Secretary of Russian Security Council Patrushev urged local authorities in southern Russia to prepare bomb shelters

https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/27-april-secretary-of-russian-security-council-patrushev

They seem to expect attacks.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:38 pm

Underground hospital collapsed as result of airstrikes at Azovstal plant in Mariupol, there are casualties

https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/28-april-underground-hospital-collapsed-as-result-of-airstrikes
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by rascal Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:06 pm

der_mick wrote:
Qui wrote:U.S Army Mechanized Infantry Unit that is Claimed to be heading toward the Ukrainian Border in Romania

The guy says "Look how nicely we prepare for freedom", hence it can't be too old. The crisis must have had started when this video was taken.

It feels good that there are so many people who understand the bullshit that is happening. They can see through that globalist facade and the crap they are telling us.
My hope is that if shit hits the fan, the people will rise and stop their stupid governments. (Wishful thinking, I know)

The guy commented "prepare for peace" not "for freedom".
The video was shot during summertime somewhere in Dobrogea - at 0:42 you can hear they were thinking the trucks are going to Babadag where there is a known military base and large shooting range. Vegetation is typical for summer - everything scorched by heat by the road.

rascal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:13 pm

redfish
@redfishstream
(April 28, 2022)

Today marks 77 years since Italian fascist dictator Benito Mussolini was executed,
ending 20 years of fascist dictatorship in Italy.

As Mussolini tried to flee the country with his mistress disguised as German soldiers,
they were checked by communists of the 52nd Garibaldi Partisan Brigade in the village of Dongo on Lake Como,
where Mussolini was immediately recognized, captured, and not long after executed

The body of Mussolini, his mistress, and his fascist colleagues were driven to Milan where they were exhibited in a piazza (Piazzale Loreto).
An angry mob stamped and spat on the bodies before they were hoisted up for all to see.

https://nitter.net/redfishstream/status/1519615099329261569#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:32 pm

rascal wrote:
der_mick wrote:
Qui wrote:U.S Army Mechanized Infantry Unit that is Claimed to be heading toward the Ukrainian Border in Romania

The guy says "Look how nicely we prepare for freedom", hence it can't be too old. The crisis must have had started when this video was taken.

It feels good that there are so many people who understand the bullshit that is happening. They can see through that globalist facade and the crap they are telling us.
My hope is that if shit hits the fan, the people will rise and stop their stupid governments. (Wishful thinking, I know)

The guy commented "prepare for peace" not "for freedom".
The video was shot during summertime somewhere in Dobrogea - at 0:42 you can hear they were thinking the trucks are going to Babadag where there is a known military base and large shooting range. Vegetation is typical for summer - everything scorched by heat by the road.

Yeah you're right. In my head I translated to German "Frieden" and then to English... :-)
Look at Google Maps where Babadag is...around 50km from Moldavian border.
I come from that region and I would not be so sure to be able to judge the time by vegetation. I also don't see anything "scorched" there. This looks like normal roadside in Romania. It would fit to some sunny days in spring aswell. So maybe we don't rule things out too early based on some gut feeling.
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:34 pm

I would have blocked them too.
They are not blocked from Twitter - just from following EM who they kept attacking.

Here is the climate change disinfo crap they posted before:

Public Citizen
@Public_Citizen
Apr 25
imagine if $44,000,000,000 went towards saving our planet from climate catastrophe instead of buying this bird app
Apr 25, 2022 · 11:06 PM UTC

Maybe this is itching Elon?
https://nitter.net/Public_Citizen/search?f=tweets&q=+Elon+Musk&since=&until=&near=

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:37 pm

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 949160760

I'm applauding the satrical video, by the way, not the extradition.

Zambeezi, boris and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:46 pm

Is this the newest folklore from the "Venusians"

https://t.me/mapsukraine/528

Nazi cannibalism with subs added, thanks to - https://t.me/inessas100

Video appears to show an Average Ukrainian man finding a tank with human remains and “eats the russian” as some sort of revenge. He says “I’m gonna be the first one who ate a russian soldier. I don’t think that’s a bad feat.” He cooks the meat and eats it. The only problem is— that tank is Ukrainian.

Ukrainians have been defending this guy online and some argued this should be normalized.

And our "Wokies" are cheering this. I hope they will be eaten ...

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:48 pm

Is this the newest folklore from the "Venusians"

https://t.me/mapsukraine/528

Nazi cannibalism with subs added, thanks to - https://t.me/inessas100

Video appears to show an Average Ukrainian man finding a tank with human remains and “eats the russian” as some sort of revenge. He says “I’m gonna be the first one who ate a russian soldier. I don’t think that’s a bad feat.” He cooks the meat and eats it. The only problem is— that tank is Ukrainian.

Ukrainians have been defending this guy online and some argued this should be normalized.

And our "Wokies" are cheering this. I hope they will be eaten ...

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:51 pm

@ der_mick

They're putting bandages around the baby's skull which deforms their head over time. It's said that it is very unhealthy and detrimental to the brain.

Of the rest I have no idea. Could be that the cradle of humanity had been in the black sea region. (From where I stem, too Very Happy )

Yup,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huns

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:55 pm

The Guns of April

"The United States and the NATO powers of Europe have set into motion a chain of events that is leading to World War III..."

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/04/27/pszn-a27.html?pk_campaign=newsletter&pk_kwd=wsws

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante, khnum, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:17 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:24 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 4029985365

lol! and this guy has his finger on the button.

It's either laugh or run screaming into the woods.

khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:33 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:34 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

Exactly my thoughts, bud!

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante, khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:54 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Geo_monitor
@colonelhomsi
·
13m
According to locals, there were three missile attacks on the Artem defense plant in Kiev..

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:59 pm

[quote="KneelB4Zod!"]
Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

Exactly my thoughts, bud!

Dont panic gentlemen the Easter Bunny has this

khnum

KneelB4Zod! and Mr Badger like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:59 pm

Declassified UK
@declassifiedUK
·
1h
🚨UK military veteran Scott Sibley has died in Ukraine. He is believed to have volunteered to fight against Russia. Another British man is missing.

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 FRcTw2UXoAEBJ4H?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:47 pm

der_mick wrote:
Pirata wrote:

Hahaha oh my gawd!

I have for the longest time insisted that the Black Sea region (including Turkey)... is THE CRADLE OF CIVILISATION..

and not Ireland, as this garbage freakmason Michael Tsarion "alternative liar" specialist claims. I received death threats between 2007 and 2009 because of this douche bag, for refuting his stupid fake fantasy history nonsense (or maybe for single-handedly destroying his and a couple other online NATO recruitment operations disguised as "discussion forums").

I will go a step further today and predict that the "GARDEN EDEN" was predominantly located in the territory of today Georgia. Such rar moments were I actually like to have been right.. lol, hopefully it won't take more then a decade again.. to be proven right about Georgia...lol. Does it matter to be right? Of course.. effectiveness is the measure of all truth. Does location matter? Yes and no.. the first occurance of civilisation (I run on a different timeline) is just an artefact, and it happens in a particular location, so people with low self esteem or an opposing worldview may experience a mental hick-up.. today we have many civilisations around the world, they are all unique and valuable.. mankind has come a long way.

#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Scree138

Just imagine the implications that my provocative hypothesis about the LOCATION for the start of Bible Genesis has on Israel for instance..

What a shock it must have been for the Zealots to discover that Palestine was "just a secondary" settlement location..

I feel a certain KARMIC relevance and interaction between some people on the world stage today, President Putin is  one of them.

Just my 2ct:

These head skull shapes remind me of those found from some tribes in Africa.
Like this one from the Mangbetu tribe:
#95 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Mangbe10

They're putting bandages around the baby's skull which deforms their head over time. It's said that it is very unhealthy and detrimental to the brain.

Of the rest I have no idea. Could be that the cradle of humanity had been in the black sea region. (From where I stem, too Very Happy )

Yes I know about head binding, but you need to watch the video that explains the difference between later period of emulating this shape, and the actual elongated human race skulls.. it's not the same.. it really isn't, and that's why it is so intriguing.. they found three skulls in Croatia, one is definetely a genetically caused elongated head, though they refuse to acknowledge it, and one binded, one in a strange round shape.. the actual natural elongated skull has a East Asian DNA profile, the bound head has a Caucasus DNA profile and the third one was from the Middle East, 3 teenagers, none them were locals, but living in the area for some years, unceremoniously dumped together in a pit. and guess what the scientists said.. "they are baffled".. and don't know (or don't want to know) anything about it.. those african tribes that do binding of baby heads.. I am sure lots of them die from that practice.. the question then is why the hell are they doing it?

This presentation also talks about the difference between the genetic elongated skulls and the artificial ones created though binding.

Science is about asking questions and stating facts accurately.. so why is so much being suppressed?

I love a great suspense story.. that's what science is to me.. new discoveries, new understanding.. not hiding or falsification of evidence.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:20 pm

BH 🇮🇪 🌍🌎🌏⏳((( 🇷🇺🤝🇺🇦)))
@Bleakhouse12
(April 26, 2022)

Elon Musk sure seems to be on the same page as the WEF 🧐

https://nitter.net/Bleakhouse12/status/1519037593450655747#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:24 pm

Alan MacLeod
@AlanRMacLeod
(April 26, 2022)

Don't know who needs to hear this but Twitter was already owned by billionaires before this.

https://nitter.net/AlanRMacLeod/status/1518943463059902467#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:30 pm

Whitney Webb
@_whitneywebb
(April 26, 2022)

The guy making a brain chip cares so much about free speech, you say? Not buying it

https://nitter.net/_whitneywebb/status/1518748415475204097#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:37 pm

taseenov
@taseenb[/b] (April 28, 2022)

The US want a new Nazi Germany in Europe to weaken the Eurasian powers.
In the 1920-30s it was US and UK corporations and oligarchs,
this time it is the US gov’t operating on their behalf with public money.
Don’t expect most US people will even notice their money is being used.

https://nitter.net/taseenb/status/1519748205784805377#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:48 pm

GUMBY
@gumby4christ
(April 28, 2022)

Wow, Fuad el-Hibri is dead
@FluorescentGrey @_whitneywebb

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/washingtonpost/name/fuad-el-hibri-obituary?id=34470460
https://nitter.net/gumby4christ/status/1519743781901328385#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:20 am

Another whistleblower (Deutsche Bank) found dead in the USA. Pleeze find yourself, my Internet drives me crazy. In African jungle they have more advanced tech than here...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Intense Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:02 am

It is looking like NATO will make a play for Transnistra. Several countries have now urgently cautioned citizens to leave. It will not be only Moldovans who attack. Next few days will be very interesting.

Intense

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next