Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Pirata
der_mick
Oasis
Talos
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
boris
刘汉
Mr Badger
13 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:39 am

This site is just killing my computer memory now.
forumotion is ridiculous how much it gobbles up to refresh & load a page.
This site never used to be such a resource hog.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X1693

=====
I guess the previous page was the page from hell....
back to 'normal' now at the 'top' of a new page:

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X1694

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:51 am

Ukraine's president to address UN Security Council on war
https://archive.ph/wip/lXRAc

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/ukraines-president-to-address-un-security-council-on-war/2022/04/04/3daa28e2-b488-11ec-8358-20aa16355fb4_story.html

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Giphy-downsized

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:09 am

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X1695

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Xx92

criminals cheats & liars everywhere I look

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X1696

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:19 am

Day 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:22 am

Madrid urges government to spend money on social needs, not ‘sponsoring war’

Pirata and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:25 am

Jackson Hinkle 🇺🇸
@jacksonhinklle
🧵Claims that the Russian military slaughtered 410 civilians in Bucha, Ukraine don't add up and are almost certainly a false flag. Here's why:
THREAD
https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1511055795672137731

=========

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:05 am

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X1697

https://twitter.com/CGTNOfficial/status/1510936740491829248

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:08 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Pirata and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:21 am

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X1698

U.S. cracks down on Russian debt payments, latest sovereign payments halted
https://archive.ph/obFpd

https://www.reuters.com/business/us-cracks-down-russian-debt-payments-latest-sovereign-payments-halted-2022-04-05/

"Beginning today, the U.S. Treasury will not permit any dollar debt payments
to be made from Russian government accounts at U.S. financial institutions.
Russia must choose between draining remaining valuable dollar reserves or new revenue coming in, or default."

The country has a 30-day grace period to make the payment, the source said.

Russia, which has a total of 15 international bonds outstanding with a face value of around $40 billion,
has managed to avoid defaulting on its international debt so far despite unprecedented Western sanctions.

If Russia fails to make any of its upcoming bond payments within their pre-defined timeframes, or pays in roubles
where dollars, euros or another currency is specified, it will constitute a default.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:48 am

Major crisis in the Baltic: NATO besieges Kaliningrad & takes battle positions at Suwalki Corridor

Poland, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia have decided to close their land borders with Russia and Belarus. The event completely isolates and cuts off the Russian enclave of Kaliningrad with Russia as the direct Russia-Kalinkrad air connection has been interrupted due to sanctions.

This move is a declared "cause of war" for Russia, something that has been repeated many times.

In fact, the commander of the Lithuanian army, Lieutenant General Valdemaras Rupshis, hastened to warn Moscow, saying that there was a joint defense plan to defend the "Suwalki Corridor" leading to Kaliningrad.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1143234681

Jeez! Biden & NATO appear desperate for war.

I think these demons are in panic mode, now as so many truths are starting to surface.

From EU's troublemaker to NATO destroyer? LOL! Poland is the largest beneficiary of joining the EU. Between 2007 and 2013 they
received over €67 billion from the EU's budget, yet all they do is fuck it up for everyone, Poland really is a retarded basketcase.
Pirata
Pirata

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:01 pm

Now I read a lot of people saying "Bucha is fake".. I wouldn't be so quick, nobody except the arseholes who took the footage (I guess) know if it is real or not. Just because somebody moves an arm doesn't mean it's fake, it could mean a number of things, for example some people "identified as russian collaborators" got shot and some were still alive when the footage was taken.. who knows right? When I said I didn't believe Serbian Army conducted 'ethnic cleansing' in Srebrenica I didn't mean to say it didn't happen, it did, but who did it isn't clear to me, because a lot of foreign mercenaries committed a lot of war crimes against civilians for which none were ever held accountable.

The only thing that is definetely 'fake' about the synthetic event is the perfect timing with Orban and Vucic getting reelected, almost no reporting on that in Western Media whatsoever.. because the EU burocracy doesn't want us to notice that Europe isn't a monolithic hive-mind that goes collectively apeshit on Russia. I hope Bucha is fake.. but let's face it, a lot of civilians have already been murdered by the Azov and other Nazi fucks, they are leaving a trail of 'ethnic cleansing' behind for sure.. and I hope this will haunt the complicit US and EU establishment for a long time to come. I stay calm because I don't want old memories to resurface.. I don't want to get infected with their inhumane hatred and mental disease. Mostly I am just disapointed in Western societies, I mean just look to America where they are now legalizing the killing of babies until moment of birth or even 7 days after birth. The West has lost any semblance of sanity but they're still selling you moral grandstanding on the evening news.. we have a babyboomer generation that has no qualms over sacrificing their own offspring only to keep their personal living standards.. this is what the West stands for, evil beyond redemption, even beyond description.. it's a new record low in human history. I watch the evening news maybe every two weeks or so.. when something "happens" and I want to hear the lies they are spewing out ike demented demonpossessed psychos.. otherwise I don't give them any attention.. it's come to a point where you have to withdraw all your energy from them to not get affected and your own divine connection to source damaged..
Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:15 pm

Pirata wrote:Now I read a lot of people saying "Bucha is fake".. I wouldn't be so quick, nobody except the arseholes who took the footage (I guess) know if it is real or not. Just because somebody moves an arm doesn't mean it's fake, it could mean a number of things, for example some people "identified as russian collaborators" got shot and some were still alive when the footage was taken.. who knows right? When I said I didn't believe Serbian Army conducted 'ethnic cleansing' in Srebrenica I didn't mean to say it didn't happen, it did, but who did it isn't clear to me, because a lot of foreign mercenaries committed a lot of war crimes against civilians for which none were ever held accountable.

The only thing that is definetely 'fake' about the synthetic event is the perfect timing with Orban and Vucic getting reelected, almost no reporting on that in Western Media whatsoever.. because the EU burocracy doesn't want us to notice that Europe isn't a monolithic hive-mind that goes collectively apeshit on Russia. I hope Bucha is fake.. but let's face it, a lot of civilians have already been murdered by the Azov and other Nazi fucks, they are leaving a trail of 'ethnic cleansing' behind for sure.. and I hope this will haunt the complicit US and EU establishment for a long time to come. I stay calm because I don't want old memories to resurface.. I don't want to get infected with their inhumane hatred and mental disease. Mostly I am just disapointed in Western societies, I mean just look to America where they are now legalizing the killing of babies until moment of birth or even 7 days after birth. The West has lost any semblance of sanity but they're still selling you moral grandstanding on the evening news.. we have a babyboomer generation that has no qualms over sacrificing their own offspring only to keep their personal living standards.. this is what the West stands for, evil beyond redemption, even beyond description.. it's a new record low in human history. I watch the evening news maybe every two weeks or so.. when something "happens" and I want to hear the lies they are spewing out ike demented demonpossessed psychos.. otherwise I don't give them any attention.. it's come to a point where you have to withdraw all your energy from them to not get affected and your own divine connection to source damaged..

The video with the moving arm does not show a moving arm. It's a raindrop that slides over the windshield.

I am convinced that there were people killed but not by the Russians and not in the streets of Bucha but in the backyards.

1.) The official video of the "sweep" of the Ukrainian National Police from 2nd April contradicts that there were bodies lying on the streets. It is impossible that the Russians who reportedly left on 31st March left any bodies on the streets. (So the NYT Satellite images stating that the cadavers had been lying on the streets since 3 weeks must also be fake)

2.) It makes no sense that the bodies who have been found in the backyards were killed by Russians. They have Russian care-packages with them as can be seen on the following pictures. Why would the Russians feed them and kill them afterwards? Makes no sense. Also, it does not fit to their behaviour up to now.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Photo_10
#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Photo_12
#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Photo_11
#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Photo_13
Source: https://t.me/intelslava
der_mick
der_mick

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Pirata like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:37 pm

Zambeezi wrote:This site is just killing my computer memory now.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X1693

=====

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X1694

The same happened to me. Now, I have reduced my postings and it seems to normalize.
What do you mean with: killing your computer memory? Is it affecting your computer? At the moment, I don't notice, that anything is deleted. affraid
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:44 pm

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Scree125

Like a Star @ heaven Create a US Military Industrial Complex
Like a Star @ heaven Sponsor Adolf Hitler in Germany
Like a Star @ heaven Sponsor the Communist Revolution in Russia

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Scree126

But before World War II breaks out Britain pulls out it's Army and Herr Hitler let's the British Forces escape...

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 117
#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Scree128
#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Scree127

and then some playboys, some dandys and schoolboys defeat the well trained Army of Herr Hitler and wins the "Battle of Britain"....

It's a miracle, and now from a distance the British and the Americans can watch how the whole continent is destroying itself, wipping out each others armies and the whole of Eurasia becomes an alter of a giant blood sacrifice, and after the War the parasites are welcomed as the liberators, the Belgian Royals.. back from hidding in Swissieland, Belgian Politicians.. back from hidding in London.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Downlo15

Now we enter the Cold War and play their favorite game: divide & conquer, the red and the blue, best example of this is Germany devided in two parts, the blue part as "the free world" and the red part as the "communist menace" and the 'division in the division' is Berlin, the red and blue in the red and blue, a little Solomon Star in a bigger Solomon Star.. reminds me of Belgium.. the "ideal place" to create the European Union monster, right? Also reminds me of Korea, Ireland, Cyprus, Jerusalem, and soon maybe Kiev too. You gotta have to draw the line somewhere, don't you... UK is run by black magicians, err.. the "black nobility" and the City of London is just another branch. Did you know that John Dee and Mercator were buddies? Did I mention Queen Elisabeth's II horror Sidereal birthchart? Anyways, black fucks never learn new tricks, they will use what succeeded in the past, but this time it will first & formost go all wrong for UK's merchants of death.

Unfinished Brexit Business: NATO's Internal Gold War

Russia Is Quietly Making The Case For Owning Gold
Pirata
Pirata

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:21 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:This site is just killing my computer memory now.

=====

The same happened to me. Now, I have reduced my postings and it seems to normalize.
What do you mean with: killing your computer memory? Is it affecting your computer? At the moment, I don't notice, that anything is deleted. affraid

No, it does not affect your memory physically, it's just overloaded and will not respond quickly enough because it needs to swap out chunks of memory to hard disk and back...

I guess each site with all the attached images, videos, tweets and stuff is loaded completely into memory and your amount of memory is not enough to handle it smoothly.

There are some solutions:
1. The amount of posts per page could be reduced (no idea if Zod can/wants to do that) -> Downside: more pages faster
2. If the embedded content is loaded via iframes one could set loading="lazy" in the HTML-code of the iframe-tag in the page. This would mean that lazy-loading would be enabled for all of us. (only what you click on is really loaded, not when you access the page)
3. You buy more/greater memory or switch to a more modern PC

That's from the tip of my head, could be other ones too.

Last edited by der_mick on Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
der_mick
der_mick

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:37 pm

The US blocks Russia from making a $600 million bond payment as it ramps up the pressure on Moscow

So to punish Russia we're going to make it harder for them to pay back money they owe us? What a plan! Russia should declare force majeure on these bonds and blame the US. When Russia "defaults" the West will try to steal all its foreign reserves permanently and everything else they can get their hands on.

Like a Star @ heaven USSA: "I won't let you pay me.  That means you're in default"

Like a Star @ heaven Canada: " I don't like your opinion. Your bank account is frozen"

Like a Star @ heaven EU: "We need your oil/wheat/coal/gas/minerals. But we won't pay for them"

Western governments convincing the entire world that you don't want to be stuck with any fiat garbage or legacy financial institution. clown
Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:47 pm

Pirata wrote:The US blocks Russia from making a $600 million bond payment as it ramps up the pressure on Moscow

So to punish Russia we're going to make it harder for them to pay back money they owe us? What a plan! Russia should declare force majeure on these bonds and blame the US. When Russia "defaults" the West will try to steal all its foreign reserves permanently and everything else they can get their hands on.

Like a Star @ heaven USSA: "I won't let you pay me.  That means you're in default"

Like a Star @ heaven Canada: " I don't like your opinion. Your bank account is frozen"

Like a Star @ heaven EU: "We need your oil/wheat/coal/gas/minerals. But we won't pay for them"

Western governments convincing the entire world that you don't want to be stuck with any fiat garbage or legacy financial institution. clown

This will destroy faith in the Dollar-system even more and will speed up dedollarization and the creation of two blocks in the world.
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:25 pm

Pirata wrote:#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Scree125

Like a Star @ heaven Create a US Military Industrial Complex
Like a Star @ heaven Sponsor Adolf Hitler in Germany
Like a Star @ heaven Sponsor the Communist Revolution in Russia

But before World War II breaks out Britain pulls out it's Army and Herr Hitler let's the British Forces escape...

and then some playboys, some dandys and schoolboys defeat the well trained Army of Herr Hitler and wins the "Battle of Britain"....

It's a miracle, and now from a distance the British and the Americans can watch how the whole continent is destroying itself, wipping out each others armies and the whole of Eurasia becomes an alter of a giant blood sacrifice, and after the War the parasites are welcomed as the liberators, the Belgian Royals.. back from hidding in Swissieland, Belgian Politicians.. back from hidding in London.

Now we enter the Cold War and play their favorite game: divide & conquer, the red and the blue, best example of this is Germany devided in two parts, the blue part as "the free world" and the red part as the "communist menace" and the 'division in the division' is Berlin, the red and blue in the red and blue, a little Solomon Star in a bigger Solomon Star.. reminds me of Belgium.. the "ideal place" to create the European Union monster, right? Also reminds me of Korea, Ireland, Cyprus, Jerusalem, and soon maybe Kiev too. You gotta have to draw the line somewhere, don't you... UK is run by black magicians, err.. the "black nobility" and the City of London is just another branch. Did you know that John Dee and Mercator were buddies? Did I mention Queen Elisabeth's II horror Sidereal birthchart? Anyways, black fucks never learn new tricks, they will use what succeeded in the past, but this time it will first & formost go all wrong for UK's merchants of death.

Unfinished Brexit Business: NATO's Internal Gold War

Russia Is Quietly Making The Case For Owning Gold

I have to comment this and you would not even be surprised, if you would understand my long postings long time ago, but you like to assume, that I am influenced by the AngloSaxons, what could not be more wrong.
British foreign policy was always (at least from the Spanish War of Succession onwards) to put two continental powers against each other.
(1) UK only agreed to the peace treaty of the Spanish War of Succession, if the Bourbons did not unite the French and the Castile kingdom in one hand.
(2) UK paid Prussia to fight against the Habsburg Empire and the Bourbon France on the continent to take Canada from the Bourbons without much effort (actually with Germans soldiers). That is why Prussia is called in German "Festlandsdegen" (continental sword), i.e. useful idiot of the British
(3) UK persuaded Russia to break the continental blockade, Napoleon had imposed against UK. Napoleon would have not be so stupid to attack Russia.
(4) UK tried to persuade Prussia again in the 1850s to attack Russia, but the Prussian king refused and fired his ambassador to Westminster, who had made this alliance on his own, without royal approvement (Carl Christian Josias Bunsen). UK was very angry with Prussia afterwards.
(5) Even after Germany had sent Lenin to Russia and the Romanovs were replaced by a Communist government, UK continued to fight Russia until 1923. UK doesn't care about, who rules in Russia. Russia as a Geopolitical Unit is a danger for the Seapower UK, because Russia is a Continental power (and it doesn't matter, if there is a Zar or a Stalin or a Putin).
UK was very angry with US, that US forced UK and Japan to stop the war on Russia in 1923.
(6) So UK made the plan to attack Russia with Germany and Japan in 1939. This Anglo-German alliance was fully visible in the Spanish Civil War (against US and SU) and together with Italy in the Abbessinian War (because UK gave permission to Italy to cross Egypt during this war).
But Hitler tried to escape. It would have been madness to attack Russia and Hitler knew this. He thought, he could use UK to escape Versailles. This was possible with Chamberlain, but Churchill understood, that Hitler did not want to attack Russia. When Ribbentrop and Molotow made their agreement, the Japanese ambassador committed suicide, because the Japanese troops were already waiting for order to attack Russia from Manchuria and he could not explain to his emperor, that Germany would not attack.
Churchill just switched sides and got his German-Russian war.
Das Wunder von Dünkirchen (The miracle of Dunkerque) was of course connected to the Anglo-German alliance. But Hitler did not even tell Hess, that he did not plan to obey the British. Hess thought - stupidly - that this alliance would still work. The whole WWII was just to get a German-Russian war. Never trust the British, they use every one as a useful idiot. And by the way, this war was won by the Russians, not US. US never won any war against an equal opponent, it's a fake.
When US understood, that Germany would not be able to pay the reparations imposed in Versailles on Germany, they decided to create joint-ventures between US and German companies. So Germany was able to produce and create profit. They didn't care about the American workers, who were still jobless during the 1930s, because they hired German workers in Germany. These joint-ventures were still existing during the war and sent their profits via Switzerland to US. So US got profit from both sides of the war.

John Dee is not directly connected to this. But his "Black Art" was not some sort of magic. He was in the secret service of Elizabeth I and was her spy in Prag. I have already explained in an earlier post, that the "Angelic voices", he heard, were just messages written in English. In Latin "English" and "Angelic" is the same. He was using a secret code. His method is called "Steganographia". This means, he pretended to be a Magician.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:37 pm

"John Dee was a really nice guy, Mercator didn't come up with a fake earth map, you are stupid and I know more, I totally ignore all the points you made and then I strut off after I've pushed over the chess board figures and declare victory", you are boring as shit Liu Han, and again,.. blah blah blah blah.. so, what part of my post you were able to refute? NONE.. as usual, because repeating retardiously dates and names does not make one UNDERSTAND the great chess board of global politics, you are a moronic parrot to me
"China good, John Dee nice, Black Nobility doesn't exist, Mercator who?" Rolling Eyes
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:51 pm

Pirata wrote:"John Dee was a really nice guy, Mercator didn't come up with a fake earth map, you are stupid and I know more, I totally ignore all the points you made and then I strut off after I've pushed over the chess board figures and declare victory", you are boring as shit Liu Han, and again,.. blah blah blah blah.. so, what part of my post you were able to refute? NONE.. as usual, because repeating retardiously dates and names does not make one UNDERSTAND the great chess board of global politics, you are a moronic parrot to me
"China good, John Dee nice, Black Nobility doesn't exist, Mercator who?" Rolling Eyes

This shows clearly, how stupid you are, because I did not refute anything. I agree with you, but you cannot see this.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:07 pm

Zelensky "the dual citizen Jew" taking gaslighting to a new level...

Another one of those extremely popular "dual citizen Jews"... makes you wonder, how did this guy get this way, who or what formed his character?! Country, parents, religious belief’s, education? How are monsters created? He is something right out of the Bible. A true Antichrist.

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:15 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Pirata wrote:"John Dee was a really nice guy, Mercator didn't come up with a fake earth map, you are stupid and I know more, I totally ignore all the points you made and then I strut off after I've pushed over the chess board figures and declare victory", you are boring as shit Liu Han, and again,.. blah blah blah blah.. so, what part of my post you were able to refute? NONE.. as usual, because repeating retardiously dates and names does not make one UNDERSTAND the great chess board of global politics, you are a moronic parrot to me

This shows clearly, how stupid you are, because I did not refute anything. I agree with you, but you cannot see this.

No, it actually shows YOUR OWN IDIOCY that you repetitively try to project onto me, by the way, the DISLIKE is 100% mutual.

AGAIN, what part of my post on UK's TACTICAL WAR GAMING during WWII did you try to dimiss, refute, claim otherwise?

Come up with something that can actually be discussed, something along the line of "I disagree with your take on UK & US War Gaming strategy as you presented it", not this irrelevant BLAH BLAH BLAH that has ZERO to do with what I said, are you mentally defect?

And stop LYING, you never agee with me on anything, like those dumbass liberals and progressives, that do it out of principle.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:35 pm

UK BLOCKS UNSC MEETING. GERMANY BEING BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING. DEGAS PAINTING HAS NEW NAME

Of course the UK and the US try their best to set Europe on fire, SAME OLD GAME PLAY, just as I posted about earlier.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:42 pm

many states are now legalizing abortion at birth, and many are attempting to legalize abortion after birth.
Reason:
Because the pfizer shot is going to produce so many still births that they have to re-define where life starts to avoid getting sued to oblivion.

Anyone who tries to sue for killing their baby now has a mountain to go up against
just to prove the baby was really a life.
It's all about liability. spit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:51 pm

Mats ☮ Nilsson
@mazzenilsson
Proxy war will now drag on for years.
#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X1699

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:19 pm

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X1700
https://twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1511317994059677696
#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 697712634

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:26 pm

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X1701 #93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X1702

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:58 pm

Zambeezi wrote:  
#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X1701  #93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X1702

Russian attack on Otschakoff:

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:24 pm

Zambeezi wrote:many states are now legalizing abortion at birth, and many are attempting to legalize abortion after birth.
Reason:
Because the pfizer shot is going to produce so many still births that they have to re-define where life starts to avoid getting sued to oblivion.

Anyone who tries to sue for killing their baby now has a mountain to go up against
just to prove the baby was really a life.
It's all about liability. spit.

My mother just told me that my cousin had a miscarriage, fallopian tubes infected and full of puss they say,
I knew she had some health issue with ovaries, but not that it was that bad and needed an operation.

Moderna
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:33 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 X1700
https://twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1511317994059677696
#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 697712634

Psychotic ZIONAZI, the "only problem" will be that the West won't be able to finance these parasitical monsters beyond 2022.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next