Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Pirata
der_mick
Oasis
Talos
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
boris
刘汉
Mr Badger
13 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:39 am

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1647
like giving away free syphilis.

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:47 am

Today marks the start of the 1936–1939 Arab revolt in Palestine in which Jewish extremists and the British army fought a war against the Arab majority.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936%E2%80%931939_Arab_revolt_in_Palestine

I love showing Zionists this as it debunks Zionism as 80% of the people who lived there were Arab, 90% of the land owners were Arab and even the British admitted the Jews were trying to steal the land with terror and this was 12 years before the so called state of "Israel was created.
Talos
Talos

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Pirata, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:08 am

The problem of Ukraine and Ukrainians is their hatred.
#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1648

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:25 am

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1649
https://archive.ph/wip/zvdw2
https://declassifieduk.org/how-mi5-is-helping-to-cover-up-sexual-abuse/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:35 am

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1650

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:08 am

anon2 wrote:
Pirata wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
anon2 wrote:
Pirata wrote:
Abacus wrote:
"ASYMPTOMATIC INFECTION" DOES NOT EXIST.
I had in family asymptomatic infection, believe it or not it seams that taking strong medications for other diseases can shut down symptoms.  

The PCR TESTS ARE BOGUS.. again..

INFECTION means "communication of disease by agency of air or water", and you have to be SICK,
there is no "asymptomatic sickness" for crying out loud, stop drinking the cool aid.

There are dozens and dozens of transmitted diseases that are often asymptomatic in many. Not all get sick.

I can think of 4 or 5 off the top of my head that people often catch but no clinical symptoms appear in many and yet they pass it on to others.

COVID is a scam and COVID asymptomatic infection is probably whitewash to push the numbers but asymptomatic infection is not uncommon with many diseases.

Even with normal flu, I know many cases, when someone is surrounded by sick people. These people have clear symptoms. He has a strong immune system and does not develop symptoms. But he is a carrier and infects other people. I have seen many such cases.

Carriers of FAKE SCIENCE.. btw, modern "Virology" as we know it today was invented in Auschwitz, so was "Chemo Therapy"..
all you need to do to know the truth is to read the Nuremberg trial documents!

it's boring to explain that over and over to average people who have been lied to all of their lifes and can't accept that (they have been fooled) nearly everything they have ever been taught is either false or useless.. so hold on to your make believe world, but there is no virus other then "IN SILICO". On the other hand there are biological and chemical agents (and frequency polution) that one can be CONTAMINATED with. Contamination is not automatically "infection", accumulation of contamination will eventually lead to infection, which is always accompanied with symptoms, i.e. sickness. You all are contaminated with gylphosate for example, it causes a severe disruption of your entire metabolism and then it's blamed on some "invisible enemy" they call "virus", like Epstein Barr syndrome, or "specific cancer-causing viruses" that only exist in the imagination of some super corrupt academics, I could go on and on and on and on... better not, huh!

I was puzzled by your assertion but if you don't believe in viruses at all then your view on asymptomatic infections is certainly consistent.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 3070708466

The world has been attacked by a nano particle, we can call it the Spike Protein and it was put into the "viral gene based therapy"
vaxxines and this is the actual bio weapon, a DNA war against humanity, the biggest deception of all time.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:40 am

Oasis wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:Germany says Putin agreed to keep payments for gas in euros
https://archive.ph/wip/isBVX

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-says-putin-agreed-to-keep-payments-for-gas-in-euros/a-61310461

The Russian leader said money would be paid into Gazprom Bank, which is not a subject of sanctions,
and then transferred in rubles to Russia, according to a German statement.

Germany's government said on Wednesday it has received assurances from Russia that Europe
would not have to pay for Russian gas supplies in rubles.

Olaf Scholz's office said Russian President Vladimir Putin told the German Chancellor Europe could continue paying in euros

In a phone call with Scholz, Putin said the money would be paid into Gazprom Bank and then transferred in rubles to Russia,
according to a German statement. The bank is not currently subject to sanctions.

"Scholz did not agree to this procedure in the conversation, but asked for written information to better understand the procedure,"
a German spokesperson said.

Putin had said last week that "unfriendly" countries would have to pay for Russian gas in rubles.

According to Russian news agency Tass, Putin told Scholz Russia's demands for ruble payments were justified
"by the fact that, in violation of the norms of international law, the foreign exchange reserves of the Bank of Russia were frozen
by the member states of the European Union."

G7 countries rejected the demand to pay for gas in rubles saying would breach contracts.

Germany on Wednesday triggered an emergency plan to manage gas supplies
that could see Europe's largest economy ration power if a standoff over a Russian demand
to pay for fuel with roubles disrupts or halted supplies.

So, Putin was bluffing or what? scratch

Oh God please have mercy, and this retard is chancellor...

No, Russia still requires to be paid in Rubles, but since Germany can't buy Rubles in the FOREX market or directly from the Russian central bank because of "sanctions", Gazprom bank will accept Euro deposits which will be run through a conversion rate, much like when I go on holiday in Croatia and want to withdraw money from my EC card account, the ATM will spit out Croatian Kuna according to that days conversion rate, even though my own account is in Euros.. if I want a recept it costs 5 Euros extra.. what Scholz doesn't seem to understand is that since the Ruble is pegged to Gold now the Ruble will become significantly higher in value compared to Euros and Dollars and that has happened pretty much immediately, therefore our Euros will buy less and less Gas and Oil.. I am busy trying to buy a few Ruble banknotes and some collectable Silver Ruble ounces right now, the prices are already hillarious, so I am trying to make a few bargains by buying items and 1997 banknotes at todays conversion rate., the problem is the scarcity of Rubles in Germany lol. The 5000RUB per gram of Gold window closes June 30, after that Bank of Russia could decide to peg it at 1000, then at a later time at 500 and eventually at 50, ha ha.. then Russia could nationalize Bank of Russia and kick out the parasites that "loan" currency to the state.. but one thing is crystal clear, the Ruble will be more stable and valuable then the Swiss Franc. What it doesn't mean is that Ruble banknotes will be redeemable for Gold, it doesn't need to, since Russia is a resource rich nation, it just decided to win the economic war by using this leverage of being a main provider of spectacularly important resource materials. Oh and I almost forgot to mention, this move of pegging the Ruble to Gold will detonate all of the Gold ETF surpression schemes of the West and their institutions, you ain't seen nothing yet, I still recommend to buy Silver, it's reevaluation will be mindblowing percentage wise.. better hurry up to grab some if you haven't already.
Pirata
Pirata

Oasis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:40 am

“Yes, I am vaccinated. But I must say, if I could be kind enough to say, I didn’t do it willingly”,  
Willis said during an interview in 2021.

BRUCE WILLIS DIAGNOSED WITH APHASIA, A PRION DISEASE OF THE BRAIN!!!!!

JUST LIKE KEVIN W. MCCAIRN PREDICTED - "SPIKE PROTEIN" IS AN AEROSOLIZED PRION DISEASE  

Do you know how fucking rare prion diseases actually are? Super rare, usually...

This is by far the worst and most devastating confirmation, I've listen to McCairn podcast for 18 month...
since then prion disease is exploding..

We're so fucked you don't even comprehend... and could explain Chinas Zero Covid policy..

I still want to know about Chinas INVOLVEMENT in the development of this BIO WEAPON.

The CDC is also taking the piss on us with their Zombie Apocalypse Prepardness.

I really hope McCairns is wrong about the "aerosolized" part, and it's due to the injection, sounds macabre, but I hope the
natural immune system of unvaxxed people is able to neutralize [shedded] Spike Proteins... but nobody knows for sure..

this is why I called it the DEATH BY SYRINGE VAXX from the start, if you don't die of
heart attack, bloodclots or cancer etc. you'll get 'Mad Cow' disease within 1-5 years.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:22 pm

George Webb newest Investigation into Biolabs podcast

George mentioned Liberia bio lab, next day it burns down.. George worries Kolomoisky is going to "release the Kraken" bio weapon.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:42 pm

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1651

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:45 pm

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1652

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:49 pm

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1653

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:09 pm

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1654

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1655

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 57910

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1656

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1657

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:23 pm

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:25 pm

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1658
https://insiderpaper.com/russia-bans-eu-leadership-ministry/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:33 pm

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1659

So....
it's pretty simple:
They open an account (called 'K account) with an UNSANCTIONED Russian bank...
They pay in EUR...
PLUS incur the extra premium of an exchange rate for conversion into RUB
(this^^^ defacto supports/strengthens the rouble)
The PAYMENT ultimately is in Roubles (per Putin decree).
done.

Oasis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:42 pm

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1660
https://archive.ph/wip/K8tA0
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/medical/hospital-issues-black-alert-and-orders-patients-to-stay-away/ar-AAVEOWd

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:46 pm

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1661
https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/us-occupation-sdf-lay-their-hands-on-new-oil-wells-in-deir-e

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:48 pm

for those w/ short memories... a reminder:

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:56 pm

the muslim industrial complex. 'brotherhood' toys & zionist toys. take your pick. spit.
#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1662

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1663

https://twitter.com/dgaytandzhieva/status/1509570939087900680

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:16 pm

My mind is stil churning over the jabs end goal purposes, what's real news and what's fake, but it seems to be a 2-phase bio weapon.

All that is required of our "leaders" is to attend a Jesuit school or regular Freakmason Lodge meetings, of course they're retarded.

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2711492660  #93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2030571174

I wish Russia could shoot the Sentinel Satelite (and other US Satelites aiding AFU) out of the sky,
but that's just me fantasizing after seeing too many high resolution intel pics on twatter today.

“The survivor of the shooting down of the helicopter near Mariupol turned out to be a foreign mercenary from Brazil, Fernando Zuccato.” Who singed his paycheck? Foreign FASCIST mercenaries should face a military tribunal and be at least send to Siberia for a long long time.

Well, I'n not wearing 3 sweaters, I absolutely hate wearing sweaters, I turned on heating again.

I can confirm that, my local supermarket is completely out of flour.. but I got a few kilograms of a variety of ORGANIC flours
and a noodle supply for 9 month, maybe I should get more before noodles are sold out too... noodles last forever anyways..

Last edited by Pirata on Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Pirata
Pirata

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:22 pm

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1664

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:39 pm

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1665

looks like import/export contracts will be set in 'Roubles Only' pricing. makes sense.

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:43 pm

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1666

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:49 pm

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1667

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:56 pm

#93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 X1668

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:01 pm

Holy shit! Somebody went totally nuts and the 1997 Ruble banknotes I was eyeing went way beyond todays rate already and the bidding period has still 2 days to go, people are literally tripping out over Rubles LOL.. maybe I will be more lucky with the Russian Silver Bullion, Ruble price is literary ON FIRE, everybody who got enough neuron power wants to grab some, too bad I'm too poor to continue bidding...

.. but maybe I will continue anyways.. I don't mind to pay over spot prize.. I let you know if I was able to get in on the game.. #93 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1619689188
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next