Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
KneelB4Zod!
der_mick
Mr Badger
khnum
刘汉
Pirata
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: #92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Pirata Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:55 pm

Khazarian György NAZIBOY Schwartz calls for the removal of President Putin annd Xi

Eat shit and die.. you grotesque arsehbirth of a demonically posessed and plague infested rat.

Russian Missiles Hit Targets Near Polish Border In Likely "Message To NATO"

May your cadavers rot eternally in hell, you pederast arsefucking imbeciles! OF COURSE it's a message to Western retard dicksucking cunts!

Last edited by Pirata on Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: #92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Abacus Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:58 pm

TJ
@TJ0059
(March 11, 2022)

Article Vl of the bioweapons convention, the US along with 182 other countries is a signatory to this international convention.
The evidence is about to be presented to the UN security council.
This is why the deep.staye are in full panic mode.
False flag distraction incoming?

nitter.net/TJ0059/status/1502227945338851330#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:02 pm

TJ
@TJ0059
(March 10, 2022)

Thread:👇
CIA PROJECT AERODYNAMIC was a plan to use Ukraine as a proxy to overthrow Russia.

nitter.net/TJ0059/status/1501987735103582215#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:28 pm

Russia says its businesses can steal patents from anyone in ‘unfriendly’ countries

CRY ME A RIVER.. DEMENTED NAZI CUNTS!

Any patents held by nationalities or within the countries of Russia’s published list of unfriendly nations will no longer have patent protection or trademark protection. All corporations that have left Russia have lost their property unless leased and the local operators can continue running under the same trademark if they wish and manufactures can begin producing and selling western tech under their names.

YESS YESS YESSSZZ!!!    bounce cheers bounce

I am on fire! LET'S DO IT! I am not happy with the enemy country resources bans, nickel and lumber is just not good enogh, I want EVERYTHING on dat LIST, but for sure URANIUM and NEON!!!! And grains, and steel, and aluminum, and and and!! You get the picture?!

They like arsefucking? Let's give it to them.. let's make them have TERROR nightmares which their little shitheads could never imagine!

My mood right now:

Let's go, let's go!!!!!!
Pirata
Pirata

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:39 pm

Chris Williamson
@DerbyChrisW
(March 11, 2022)

This is a crucially important must-watch interview.

@georgegalloway talks to former UN weapons inspector Scott Ritter who points out that,
unlike Iraq that was obliterated by NATO, who killed a million people, #Ukraine️ DOES have WMD!

1/2

nitter.net/DerbyChrisW/status/1502335793402105859#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:53 pm

Benjamin Norton
@BenjaminNorton
(March 11, 2022)

Reminder that Google is a CIA and Pentagon contractor that is deeply embedded in the US military-industrial complex

Meta/Facebook and Twitter are US gov't contractors too

Now more than ever we need global alternatives to these Silicon Valley monopolies

nitter.net/BenjaminNorton/status/1502381788349583365#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:15 pm

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Ukraine-Krieg-Stunde-der-falschen-Erzaehlungen/TU-141-in-Zagreb-abgestuerzt/posting-40662332/show/

In this thread are discussions (in German) about the drone in Zagreb and questions about Hungary where they saw it and dindu nuffin.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:49 pm

Abacus wrote:Benjamin Norton
@BenjaminNorton
(March 11, 2022)

Reminder that Google is a CIA and Pentagon contractor that is deeply embedded in the US military-industrial complex

Meta/Facebook and Twitter are US gov't contractors too

Now more than ever we need global alternatives to these Silicon Valley monopolies

nitter.net/BenjaminNorton/status/1502381788349583365#m

Long ago these connections - also to other big www-biz companies -has been discussed on GLP. I can remember e-bay, perhaps paypal, but it was about 5-10 companies. Meanwhile seems a few "newer" ones and not only purely "www", amazon for example with big databases, but also Musk with Starlink is doing work for the state. I think all of these "start-up shooting stars"the last years could do it only "with a little help from some friends". "Private" is camouflage there.

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:25 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Reports that volunteers from CAR, Cameroon and Syria are ready to join Russian army in Ukraine as Putin approved use od volunteer units in direct response to western attempts to create "foreign legion" in Ukraine.

International Brigades? Let's see if more come to the "Fight against Fascism" party - and who...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:09 am

Let's send these little fucktards a 15 Dollars per gallon bill.  

My God... America... What has happened to you pussies?? How do you like your NAZI Burger with "freedom fries"?

Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:20 am

For my friends with exceptional good musical taste:

BALKAN .. simply best sound for the Apocalypse.
Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:27 am

Here the video on the maternity hospital (it's been going around our news about the evil Russians for a good 3 days now!) is taken apart in detail.

https://www.anti-spiegel.ru/2022/russland-bombardiert-eine-geburtsklinik-marianna-und-die-neue-brutkastenluege/

"Russia bombs a maternity hospital? Marianna and the new incubator lie".

I got it from the following article with links where our hysterical MSM spread their fake propaganda

https://www.nachdenkseiten.de/?p=81819

"From incubator lie to maternity hospital lie???"

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus013 Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:41 am

Off-topic ...and not at the same time.
Perfectly describes whats going on in some ppl minds.

Lupus013

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus013 Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:44 am

Bad link?

https://youtu.be/mg-ERheCn6A

Lupus013

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:47 am

Pirata wrote:For my friends with exceptional good musical taste:

Very similar to Romanian Musik. Edit: In fact you have a Romanian one starting at 14:33.
#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1417770262

Last edited by der_mick on Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:57 am

Interesting comment:

........................................................................................
https://www.anti-spiegel.ru/2022/russland-bombardiert-eine-geburtsklinik-marianna-und-die-neue-brutkastenluege/#comment-43131

GMT says:
March 10, 2022 at 5:50 pm
Found on Twitter: An Englishman who is in Ukraine via Poland & is looking for war....though since arriving he thinks it's more like an outpost of Hollywood:
"The city of Kiev is now a film set....
Experience the illusion of war as we walk through the Hollywood set known as Kiev.
Props such as abandoned cars, blockades and checkpoints are placed throughout the city by the visual effects team to create a fully immersive 4D experience."
https://twitter.com/i/status/1501449276576178179

The whole thread with video footage of the whole tour is very interesting.
........................................................................................

The link for nitter:

https://nitter.net/i/status/1501449276576178179

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:13 am

Yes, I know I'm a bit old ...

My enduring favourite since I first heard it. What it says has been on the agenda for over 50 years, nothing has changed. Hear the crash of the bombs in that piece, that's the real anthem of the USA:

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:21 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

My enduring favourite since I first heard it. What it says has been on the agenda for over 50 years, nothing has changed. Hear the crash of the bombs in that piece, that's the real anthem of the USA:

Twisted Evil

I'm not that much into it but Hendrix had some really great stuff. I guess everybody has his own Armageddon music Laughing
der_mick
der_mick

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:24 am

der_mick wrote:

Very similar to Romanian Musik. Edit: In fact you have a Romanian one starting at 14:33.
#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1417770262

For those who don't know is, here's the "Zodland Music Channel":

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t192p540-music-videos-late-night-doom-break

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1417770262 pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:36 am

der_mick wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Twisted Evil

I'm not that much into it but Hendrix had some really great stuff. I guess everybody has his own Armageddon music Laughing

Nope, no Armageddon. For me, this guitar playing is a declaration of war on the US state, with all its junk around the MIC, its striving for hegemony and its lust for war, militarism and glorification of war crimes, the whole pathos mixed with arrogance and ignorance. Germany used to have that too (but not only since '33), and now they want to bring this mummy "militarism and warmongering" out of the tomb again.

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Pirata and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:50 am

Abacus wrote:Chris Williamson
@DerbyChrisW
(March 11, 2022)

@georgegalloway talks to former UN weapons inspector Scott Ritter who points out that,
unlike Iraq that was obliterated by NATO, who killed a million people, #Ukraine️ DOES have WMD!

1/2

Galloway/Ritter
https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1OwxWzPlrdkJQ

Full Galloway broadcast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXA8OvZwYs4

interesting... you are NOT able to watch the links^^^ on mobile.twitter.com or mobile.youtube.com BUT
both links DO work on regular twitter.com and youtube.com
so... ONLY folks with PC/Laptop can use links. and that's just USA of course.
I sent the link to various contacts on phones and none of them were able to watch.
doesn't work on nitter.net either.
great interview btw... hope it works for someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:14 am; edited 3 times in total

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:25 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
der_mick wrote:

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1417770262 pirat

Oh no sorry, did I post too many cool music videos? How about "what country do you hate?"

I hate Arizona (sorry guys)..

Do you think I should make my own coolest ever music thread, or do you think it's okay if I just share my
"feelings of the moment" whenever I feel like it anyways.. here?
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:43 am

Three decades of comfortable living in the west are over for the working majority not the rich sad, its not even started

https://t.me/RVvoenkor

https://t.me/warfakes

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:47 am

der_mick wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Twisted Evil

Fuck the Beatles & Stones Hippies.. Hendrix is the BEST!!!!!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:58 am

luda1 wrote:Three decades of comfortable living in the west are over for the working majority not the rich sad, its not even started

Thanks for the links LudaOne Cool

Fuck the West.

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:10 am

Pirata wrote:
luda1 wrote:Three decades of comfortable living in the west are over for the working majority not the rich sad, its not even started

Thanks for the links LudaOne Cool

Fuck the West.

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 3077205713

Great weekend to you

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:25 am

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:41 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Twisted Evil

This is too young for me. I prefer:

刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:27 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Abacus wrote:Chris Williamson
@DerbyChrisW
(March 11, 2022)

1/2

Galloway/Ritter
https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1OwxWzPlrdkJQ

Full Galloway broadcast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXA8OvZwYs4

interesting... you are NOT able to watch the links^^^ on mobile.twitter.com or mobile.youtube.com BUT
both links DO work on regular twitter.com and youtube.com
so... ONLY folks with PC/Laptop can use links. and that's just USA of course.
I sent the link to various contacts on phones and none of them were able to watch.
doesn't work on nitter.net either.
great interview btw... hope it works for someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yes, works or me, hope it will be saved somewhere where the censors cannot kill it. But a transcript would be great, too.

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 3077205713

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:03 am

Pirata wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
der_mick wrote:

Oh no sorry, did I post too many cool music videos? How about "what country do you hate?"

I hate Arizona (sorry guys)..

Do you think I should make my own coolest ever music thread, or do you think it's okay if I just share my
"feelings of the moment" whenever I feel like it anyways.. here?

I am sorry from the bottom of my heart if I have hurt your feelings with my answer to Mick or if you feel attacked in any other way. I just wanted to point out the music thread in case someone hasn't discovered it yet. Once again, I could not foresee that you would interpret this as an impertinence and an affront to you. But I'm willing to learn, you can explain to me in a quiet minute exactly what I'm allowed to write here and what not, so that you don't immediately refer my words to yourself, even though it wasn't directed at you. But no more by PM - for reasons ...

Otherwise, do what you want, everyone acts as he can. If it makes you feel better, then turn the news forum into a music channel. I have nothing to decide, you know that, so don't act dumber than you are. What you want to assume about me, that's your projections.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next