Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
KneelB4Zod!
der_mick
Mr Badger
khnum
刘汉
Pirata
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:44 am

刘汉 wrote:
khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

Not again,here is some real history

Now Im not a Nazi supporter but the true history of what started WW2 was when Polish nutter Marshal Smigly allowed Polish partisan terrorists to attack a German radio station in Germany they then started broadcasting for Poles to rise up and kill Germans this followed a string of other border instigations,very soon after Hitler invades.Now one can argue that judging by what Hitler had done by 1939 ww2 was inevitable,which is probably true,but Poland provided the spark.

I disagree here. Hitler and Stalin had planned long ago to share Poland. The faked attack on the Sender (radio station) Gleiwitz was a classical false flag. Hiter needed a pretext to start the attack.
Poland was aggressive towards Germany through the whole 1920s and 1930s, this is true, but the attack on September 1st was agreed and planned to get at German-Russian border. Poland was just in the way. Poland was part of the so-called "cordon sanitaire" to separate Germany and Russia to avoid a German-Russian war.
UK had guaranteed the existence of Poland, but didn't do anything, because they wanted a German-Russian war and therefore a German-Russian border was necessary. The Polish campaign did not start WW II, because it was finished. WW II started with the German attack on Russia and the Japanese attack on US. It was later used by the Western Allies as a pretext to blame the whole war on Germany. And as usual, the winner is writing the history.

Yes you quote the accepted version my information is from the book Planet Rothschild by M.S King which covers history from WW2 to 2012

'History shall indeed be kind to us as I myself shall write it' Winston Churchill,

I respectfully disagree but Im not going to get into a shitfight over it we will just have to accept we have different paradigms on this one.As I said though WW2 was probably inevitable by 1939

khnum

Zambeezi and Pirata like this post

Back to top Go down

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:54 am

khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

Now Im not a Nazi supporter but the true history of what started WW2 was when Polish nutter Marshal Smigly allowed Polish partisan terrorists to attack a German radio station in Germany they then started broadcasting for Poles to rise up and kill Germans this followed a string of other border instigations,very soon after Hitler invades.Now one can argue that judging by what Hitler had done by 1939 ww2 was inevitable,which is probably true,but Poland provided the spark.

I disagree here. Hitler and Stalin had planned long ago to share Poland. The faked attack on the Sender (radio station) Gleiwitz was a classical false flag. Hiter needed a pretext to start the attack.
Poland was aggressive towards Germany through the whole 1920s and 1930s, this is true, but the attack on September 1st was agreed and planned to get at German-Russian border. Poland was just in the way. Poland was part of the so-called "cordon sanitaire" to separate Germany and Russia to avoid a German-Russian war.
UK had guaranteed the existence of Poland, but didn't do anything, because they wanted a German-Russian war and therefore a German-Russian border was necessary. The Polish campaign did not start WW II, because it was finished. WW II started with the German attack on Russia and the Japanese attack on US. It was later used by the Western Allies as a pretext to blame the whole war on Germany. And as usual, the winner is writing the history.

Yes you quote the accepted version my information is from the book Planet Rothschild by M.S King which covers history from WW2 to 2012

'History shall indeed be kind to us as I myself shall write it' Winston Churchill,

I respectfully disagree but Im not going to get into a shitfight over it we will just have to accept we have different paradigms on this one.As I said though WW2 was probably inevitable by 1939

I don't want to have a fight with you either. My version is not the accepted one, because officially no one would admit, that UK wanted this war. And all accept Churchill's version, whom you quote perfectly well.
I agree with you, that the war was probably unavoidable in 1939, but because of Churchill and not of Poland. If we look for the first shooting that was done, we should probably integrate the "2nd Japanese-Chinese war", that started earlier.

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 3077205713
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:13 am

khnum wrote:

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 26019565

Do you mean this one? I tried to download a pdf, but I failed. From what I see, it has a clear narrative. Even if I disagree, I would be interested. If you have a pdf, it would be nice to send it.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:43 am

刘汉 wrote:
khnum wrote:

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 26019565

Do you mean this one? I tried to download a pdf, but I failed. From what I see, it has a clear narrative. Even if I disagree, I would be interested. If you have a pdf, it would be nice to send it.

There are 2 books in the series book 2 is WW2 to 2015 you can download it from pdfdrive.com after you set up a free account...check for any strings attached first though,I have the physical book

khnum

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by roommate Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:07 am

刘汉 wrote:
khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

The above quote is false.
Russia did not plan for "long" to share Poland.
Read about Russian foreign policy efforts pre-ww2 and the walls of rejections they hit.
Poland was indeed an obstacle to Russian efforts for an alliance to contain Germany as it refused to allow passage of Russian troops in case of a conflict, thus making an alliance with Western powers ineffective. France politics were in disarray while UK was really never willing to accept Russia as an ally.
Germany advance was inevitable as clearly stated in their ideological doctrine and the Ribbentrop - Molotov pact was only an attempt to keep them away from Russian borders. Without it, Germany would have taken the whole Poland and Baltic States, directly to the Russian borders, regardless of the war on the West which was already decided to start. That would have cut any further Russian alliance plans with the West anyways so the pact was simply a logical choice to delay conflict.

roommate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:31 am

roommate wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

The above quote is false.
Russia did not plan for "long" to share Poland.
Read about Russian foreign policy efforts pre-ww2 and the walls of rejections they hit.
Poland was indeed an obstacle to Russian efforts for an alliance to contain Germany as it refused to allow passage of Russian troops in case of a conflict, thus making an alliance with Western powers ineffective. France politics were in disarray  while UK was really never willing to accept Russia as an ally.
Germany advance was inevitable as clearly stated in their ideological doctrine and the Ribbentrop - Molotov pact was only an attempt to keep them away from Russian borders. Without it, Germany would have taken the whole Poland and Baltic States, directly to the Russian borders, regardless of the war on the West which was already decided to start. That would have cut any further Russian alliance plans with the West anyways so the pact was simply a logical choice to delay conflict.

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 2713748720
Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:45 am

Pelosi's clone malfunctioning again.. ähh what the fuck did this thing just say?! Rolling Eyes

Yeah no more Kissinger, Soros, Schwab, etc.. fucking order please!

Pirata
Pirata

Zambeezi, Profanity, Böhse Tante, khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:05 pm

Iran has 3,000 ballistic missiles, that can reach Israel - US general

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-701383

US General Warns About Iran's Ability to Go Ballistic

https://www.voanews.com/a/us-general-warns-about-iran-s-ability-to-go-ballistic/6486880.html

U.S. Central Command's General Kenneth "Frank" McKenzie told lawmakers Tuesday that Iran now has about 3,000 ballistic missiles, some of which are capable of hitting the Israeli city of Tel Aviv.

"None of them can reach Europe yet, but over the last five to seven years … they have invested heavily in their ballistic missile program," McKenzie said.

"Their missiles have significantly greater range and significantly enhanced accuracy," he added, describing the advancement of Iran's missile program as "remarkable."

McKenzie further warned that Tehran has made major progress in developing increasingly capable long-range drones, and with its efforts to develop land-attack cruise missiles, designed to hit predetermined fixed or mobile ground-based targets.

For the first time US admits Irans ballistic missiles are very accurate that is because people can actually see them hitting targets in UAE and Saudi Arabia with precision so they can no longer call iran missiles inaccurate junk they used to say the same about North korea, russian and chinese weapons
Talos
Talos

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:04 pm

Song Performed at a Palestinian Wedding Goads Putin to Increase Attacks, Banish Ukrainians so Palestinians Can Marry Ukrainian Women; Encourages China to Invade Taiwan “to Smash the Nose of the Americans

https://mobile.twitter.com/MEMRIReports/status/1503320626123190281

Lol all the Neocons and Zionists triggered in the comments
Talos
Talos

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:29 pm

LIVE: NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg provides update on Russian invasion of Ukraine

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:37 pm

RT News | Livestream 24/7
https://odysee.com/@RT:fd/RTlivestream:8

Day 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:47 pm

Poland Tells Zelensky It's Seeking Armed NATO 'Peace Mission' For Ukraine
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/poland-tells-zelensky-its-seeking-armed-nato-peace-mission-ukraine

"A mission that will be able to defend itself, which will operate on Ukrainian territory," deputy PM Kaczyński.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:54 pm

Ed Dowd: “Millennial Age Group, 25 to 44 Experienced an 84% Increase in Excess Mortality”

https://rumble.com/embed/vuesdd/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:02 pm

Russia makes bond payment, now ‘the ball is in US’ court’ – finance minister
https://www.rt.com/business/552061-russia-makes-bond-payment/
#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 6231d18f2030277a38785421

Russia has ordered payment on two US dollar bond coupons due on Wednesday, but it is up to Western states, mainly the US,
to withdraw the funds from the country's frozen foreign currency accounts and pay bondholders.

“The possibility or impossibility of fulfilling our obligations in foreign currency does not depend on us,
we have the money, we made the payment, now the ball is in America’s court,”

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:13 pm

2022-03-16 14:36:32.9

37.80 N 141.54 E 46 7.4 NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

2022-03-16 14:34:21.5

37.72 N 141.62 E 10 6.0 NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

Shocked

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:13 pm

RT
West’s global political and economic dominance ends – Putin

https://www.rt.com/russia/552079-putin-west-domination-ends/

Profanity, Böhse Tante, khnum, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:34 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:48 pm

Premier Perrottet of New South Wales in Australia dropped a bombshell yesterday when he stated that their school RAT program and retail QR code implementation was only done to counter the relentless MSM fearmongering in his own words,'there was no science behind it.

WW3 is the powers that be vs the human race and it started with covid 2 years ago, don't kid yourself I have read all the UN,IMF and WEF material economic crisis,hyper inflation,fuel and food shortages,world war and cyber attacks are all in their plans,so get ready folks.

khnum

Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:50 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

Oil talks....and probably arms sales

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:11 pm

This is hilarious, watch till the end and enable the sound :-)

der_mick
der_mick

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:38 pm

#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1619689188

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:52 pm

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:07 pm

Ok Ive seen the refugees,bombed out buildings and vehicles but something is off not right about this war...but I just cant put my finger on it.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:09 pm

‼🇺🇦The fear of mobilization in Ukraine is going through the roof: a man tried to flee the country in a baby box.

A citizen of Ukraine was detained at the border with Moldova by border guards. He was traveling with a woman and two children, hiding among diapers and diapers.

🇺🇦Ukrainian men are fleeing the country en masse: in 3 weeks, 300 people were detained on the border of the Odessa region alone

Now Kyiv will either forcibly mobilize them or imprison them for 9 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:15 pm

‼The mercenaries who survived the strikes of the Russian army complain
about the terrible attitude of the Ukrainians towards them and the pointlessness of coming to the country
For a long time they sit aimlessly near Kiev and they are not even given weapons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:25 pm

⚡The Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation
opened the first case on fakes about the actions of the army
against blogger Veronika Belotserkovsky.
According to the investigation, in March 2022,
Belotserkovsky published a number of posts on social networks containing deliberately false information
about the use of the Russian Armed Forces to destroy cities and civilian population of Ukraine.
With her publications, she discredited the state authorities and the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
Belotserkovskaya is located outside of Russia, in connection with which
the issue of declaring her on the international wanted list is being decided,
the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation said.

Operatives of the Investigative Committee conducted searches at the place of residence
of those suspected of spreading fakes about the RF Armed Forces and interrogated witnesses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:30 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:32 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:38 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Russia makes bond payment, now ‘the ball is in US’ court’ – finance minister
https://www.rt.com/business/552061-russia-makes-bond-payment/
#92 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 6231d18f2030277a38785421

Russia has ordered payment on two US dollar bond coupons due on Wednesday, but it is up to Western states, mainly the US,
to withdraw the funds from the country's frozen foreign currency accounts and pay bondholders.

“The possibility or impossibility of fulfilling our obligations in foreign currency does not depend on us,
we have the money, we made the payment, now the ball is in America’s court,”

What happened to Russia’s gold and foreign currency reserves? Will there be a default?
https://thesaker.is/what-happened-to-russias-gold-and-foreign-currency-reserves-will-there-be-a-default/
(translated by the Saker Translation community)

Part of our gold and currency reserves was frozen in other countries, mainly the US and EU member states,
due to sanctions imposed against Russia’s Central Bank (RCB).

Therefore, Russians are naturally asking why are our strategic reserves NOT stored on Russia’s territory
but on the territory of our economic adversaries?

We’ll try to explain
how much was stored where, how much is left, can it be returned,
how the freeze will affect the economy and ordinary Russians,
and also who’s to blame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:45 pm

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next