Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
boris
H10
khnum
der_mick
Mr Badger
Oasis
刘汉
Zambeezi
Talos
Humanity Blows
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Oasis Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:26 am

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:28 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:29 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:32 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
27s
JUST IN - US and allies to "launch a multilateral Transatlantic task force to identify, hunt down, and freeze the assets of sanctioned Russian companies and oligarchs – their yachts, their mansions, and any other ill-gotten gains," says the White House.

Strange that they do not see how they are just destroying "Globalism" for good.

Like Führer Truedick of Canada, when he froze Canadians bank accounts.. and then the Canadian Banks went apeshit and revoked his "emergency bullshit", because Canadians would just take their cash out of the banks, or bought crypto's and GOLD/SILVER with the worthless FIAT they had in the banks.

How does the saying go? Never stop your enemy from destroying itself.. just watch and eat popcorn...

Last edited by Pirata on Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Pirata
Pirata

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:33 am

Kawsachun News
@KawsachunNews
(February 26, 2022)

Biden advisor: U.S. sanctions against Russia are 'designed' to impact Venezuela, Nicaragua and Cuba.

nitter.net/KawsachunNews/status/1497401278762151939#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:39 am

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:43 am

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:48 am

Oasis wrote:

I can't wait to see their reaction when China takes back Taiwan. Razz

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, Oasis and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:59 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I can say one thing - corporate media are completely unreadable.

What they write is true, but the story is not happening on our planet ...

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:01 am

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:15 am

khnum wrote:I admit I am not fully conversant with this situation so I don't really have a dog in this fight.I realize most people here gravitate Russia's way that being said Volodymyr Zelenskyy has impressed me he apparently turned down a US offer to evacuate him and is showing up in the front lines with defenders and demonstrating he has some guts.

This fake evacuation story was a genius idea. Twitter is bursting with "Selenskiy THE Hero, staying with his country!!!"

Selenskiy is sitting with his friends of the Asov-Battalion in Kiew. He knows exactly that if he'd try to escape the country now, his "friends" would kill him on the spot, as deserter.  Of course the Americans know that, too.

So from my point of view there is really nothing about his heroism.

I also found another Ukrainian heroism today. Millions of heros:
Nobody knows that Selenskiy issued an order for all men who can fight, to stay and defend the country.
Twitter today: "Just look at how brave all these Ukrainian men are, in Arabic countries joung men seem to be the first to flee". Shocked Laughing
der_mick
der_mick

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:19 am

khnum wrote:Reports of a mysterious red glow in the background in Kyiv skies saw it on Fox news weird as hell

Its a large oil depot on fire

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:22 am

der_mick wrote:
khnum wrote:I admit I am not fully conversant with this situation so I don't really have a dog in this fight.I realize most people here gravitate Russia's way that being said Volodymyr Zelenskyy has impressed me he apparently turned down a US offer to evacuate him and is showing up in the front lines with defenders and demonstrating he has some guts.

This fake evacuation story was a genius idea. Twitter is bursting with "Selenskiy THE Hero, staying with his country!!!"

Selenskiy is sitting with his friends of the Asov-Battalion in Kiew. He knows exactly that if he'd try to escape the country now, his "friends" would kill him on the spot, as deserter.  Of course the Americans know that, too.

So from my point of view there is really nothing about his heroism.

I also found another Ukrainian heroism today. Millions of heros:
Nobody knows that Selenskiy issued an order for all men who can fight, to stay and defend the country.
Twitter today: "Just look at how brave all these Ukrainian men are, in Arabic countries joung men seem to be the first to flee". Shocked Laughing

Thanks for the input from the three that posted in response yes it may well be all about optics

khnum

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:30 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hey, Zamb (or others), no further problems with logging in?

No, only my adblocker (AdGuard) went crazy a few days ago. Every time I open a new page I must activate it again. Tried to change that to the settings before, but I couldn't find out the reason. But it surely hasn't to do with Zodland.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Oasis Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:33 am

Tulsi

Oasis
Oasis

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:33 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hey, Zamb (or others), no further problems with logging in?

I won't know for a few days. I'm away from home atm and using a borrowed computer.
IP address is different from here... will know on Monday/Tuesday.
#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 3077205713

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:33 am

NAZI COLLABORATOR György Schwartz is having another 'intellectual seizure'...

Something along the lines of "DIE FOR YOUR MASTERS, GOYIM"...

looks like this Jewish World domination thing ain't panning out as anticipated..

https://twitter.com/georgesoros/status/1497572126974525440?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Last edited by Pirata on Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:36 am

Oasis wrote:Tulsi

One of Klaus "Darth" Schwab WEF 'young global leader' infiltration traitors & part time crisis actress.
Pirata
Pirata

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:25 am

OK, the text is in transatlantic style, but an interesting detail:

Sanctions against Russian spaceflight: Roscosmos chief warns of ISS crash

https://www.heise.de/news/Sanktionen-gegen-russische-Raumfahrt-Roskosmos-Chef-warnt-vor-ISS-Absturz-6525977.html

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:30 am

Oasis wrote:
theft.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:07 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:11 am

This one is a pretty badass cynic, because he doesn't believe in rose-coloured glasses and blinkers:

http://analitik.de/2022/02/26/krieg-geht-weiter/

" Home ' Analyses ' War Continues
War Continues
Published on February 26, 2022 by Analitik
Many people are probably under the impression that something completely new is happening in the last few months and especially in the last few days. This is not so. The third world war continues. We are not seeing its beginning or its end right now, we continue to be in the middle of it. The change is that Russia has gone from the defensive to the offensive.

The war in Ukraine did not start three days ago. It has been going on there for eight years. Russians have been under artillery fire in Ukraine for eight years. A whole generation of Russian children has grown up in cellars. Russia has been preparing for eight years to put an end to this.

.... You know, when Putin addresses a problem publicly (just addresses it without promising anything), it means that he has already started working on a solution. When Putin gives an ultimatum, it means that he already has a plan to achieve the goal set against all opposition. You can think whatever you want of Putin, love him or hate him, but that is how he works. He is extraordinarily diplomatic, never going further out on a limb than he can reach. When he states the goal so harshly - and it is harshly stated and Russia repeats it daily through all diplomatic and public channels - there is already a plan.

The political order in Europe and the world will change, of course. The West will unquestionably lose this war. The only open question is how much more damage the West wants to inflict on itself before it capitulates.

In fairness... The West will lose some of its standard of living. But you will be happy with it. Because the elites are already beating it into your head that it's great if you don't own a home, but rent a 2×3 m "Tiny House". And that you're a hero if you don't eat meat and make do with beans. And that owning a car is also totally yesterday's news and a rented electric scooter is much more awesome. By and large, you're already being taught that all middle-class dreams are totally ew and that you'll be much happier and more modern with ascetic living (formerly called poverty)."

(translated with deepl.)

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Pirata and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:24 am

We simply found out by the numbers of the car who died.
They seemed "suspicious" to some degenerates to whom Zelensky handed out machine guns.
The result - parents and daughter killed, two children in intensive care.

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:30 am

khnum wrote:
Thanks for the input from the three that posted in response yes it may well be all about optics

Ah, I just realized, I did not see the previous answers.
Wouln't have written the same thing once again clown rabbit w
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:30 am

it is too quiet. something is afoot

I’m starting to get a sick feeling that there is something going on that none of us have thought of.

censorship on internet is off the charts. it was never this bad. and there are serious problems with networks. maybe because of censorship ?

it is too quiet........

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1685275927 #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1685275927 #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1685275927

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:32 am

Gas pipeline in Kharkov, Burning https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWeNtnm1bmY

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:43 am

I have seen so far

- Fake videos being Russian that were Ukrainian losses.

- Fake photos that were either staged or old, or actually Ukrainian losses.

- Two fake news broadcast from Spain and MSNBC, an intelligence committee member from US who was so quick with the propaganda he posts a tweet of a troll making fun of the fake "ghost of kyiv"

- The Antonov airfield was won back by the the Junta and they killed 200 Russian paratroopers and shot down 7 gunship helicopters. (Total fabrication)

- Then last night, the Junta shot down 2 IL-76 transports killing all aboard. 200 more dead Russians into an airfield they told us the Junta held. (Total fabrication)

- 4500 dead Russians says the deputy to Zelensky. (Total fantasy)

- Finally, the civilians are shooting Russians by the hundreds and burning two dozen tanks with molotov cocktails. (Total fabrication)

- Ukraine's air defenses are still active, but yet somehow Russia is flying planes and helicopters and cruise missiles all over the fucking place.

- only 150 Ukrainian soldiers have been killed, but somehow Russian forces are operating in Kiev.

The Junta did this sort of thing in Donbass. They won every battle, lost few and killed everyone. But the battlefield was littered with their dead and burnt machines.

It is hysterical and absolute laughter if it wasn't so grim and sad.

This is the worst propaganda I have ever witnessed and I thought Jessica Lynch and Pat Tillman was bad.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by 6 Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:37 am

anon wrote:it is too quiet. something is afoot

I’m starting to get a sick feeling that there is something going on that none of us have thought of.

censorship on internet is off the charts. it was never this bad. and there are serious problems with networks. maybe because of censorship ?

it is too quiet........

#90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1685275927    #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1685275927     #90 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1685275927

666 is happening in ukraine

6idens
6lackmail
6iolabs

it's all smoke and mirrors,acting and theatre,
good news is the rollout of the (((satanic))) world order is not going as well as it should.
the change from old world order to new one is not functioning,the creative destruction is more difficult than thought
would love to tell you more ,but pirata,der mick and zambeezi are on the right wavelenght,and are allowed to give their opinion,without being insulted by some old do nothing farts from germany and gb.

more keywords

ace 2 receptor lie was a trap
(((zelensky,kolomoisky,pinchuk)))
3 year old moderna patent
march 1 pfizer test trail documents release.
ex cia george webb

enjoy the putin/zelensky/trump (((show))).
it's safe and effective

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:33 am

my spidey sense is telling me that zelinsky is in warsaw with his cabinet and money for at least last 48 hours. klitschko also. and those who are left to die in kiev are starting to consider their choices while security situation is deteriorating

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:59 am

Defense line collapsed, tanks are rolling on Kiev from gostomel direction.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next