Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#89 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Mr Badger
khnum
FoShizzle
刘汉
boris
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#89 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: #89 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Abacus Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:05 pm

Aldin 🇧🇦
@aldin_ww
(February 19, 2022)

Tonight in Kirovskyi District of Donetsk,
self propelled howitzers on the move. Most likely 2S1 Gvozdika.

nitter.net/aldin_ww/status/1495140831329673221#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

#89 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: #89 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:07 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Can anyone explain what the meaning of this "Z" sign is? Someone in the German forum asked.

Question Question Question Question Question

Zod's special purpose task force. #89 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1619689188

Jokes aside, it could be just distinguishing mark in case opponent will use same equipment (as it is very likely in case of Ru/Ua conflict). Theoretically it could stand for "Zapad" as well (West in English). Also some say those units are tasked with oprations in Rostov as tehy were seen mainly in this area afaik. But I think it's just that distinguishing mark. But, if so, then we can deduce that they are shock troops tasked with frontline warfare as they will be close to the enemy's eyuipment and then there will be need to recognize their equipment by plain sight.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:08 pm

ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary·9m
5 loud explosions sound in Donetsk city centre

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:11 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
11m
BREAKING: All signs suggest Russia plans 'full-fledged' attack on Ukraine: NATO chief -
@AFP

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:29 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:34 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:36 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:53 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

From Telegram:

ASB Military News, [19/02/2022 21:52]
Translation ^^ Premier of the LNR: "I cannot disclose how many men have been mobilized, that is a military secret, but I can tell you that the units are being staffed according to the state of wartime; to repel the aggression of the Ukro-fascists."

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:56 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

From Telegram:

ASB Military News, [19/02/2022 21:52]
Translation ^^ Premier of the LNR: "I cannot disclose how many men have been mobilized, that is a military secret, but I can tell you that the units are being staffed according to the state of wartime; to repel the aggression of the Ukro-fascists."

You beat me to this. I was just about the share.

#89 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1455193345

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:07 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#89 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1455193345

LMAO I come from the future! #89 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1619689188

OT: I've been watching that German series "Dark". Had to watch it with subs as the English dubbing was terrible. Have you seen it?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:15 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:17 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

LMAO I come from the future! #89 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 1619689188

OT: I've been watching that German series "Dark". Had to watch it with subs as the English dubbing was terrible. Have you seen it?

Not familiar with this. What is it about?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:51 pm

COVID hoax served its purpose, whatever it was. Now is time to flush it down...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:03 am

i respect whitney webb. her work. her intellect & her circles of influence and opinion.
she got my attention in the first 3 sentences.

►Whitney Webb in this episode:
To explore the oligarchs and bankers behind Russia's Sputnik V Covid-19 vaccine
and their ties to the dystopian rollout of Digital ID and CBDCs in the country.
https://soundcloud.com/unlimited-hangout/russias-sputnik-v-and-the-wef-with-riley-waggaman

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:04 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:12 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:16 am

That's heavy artillery, air defence units and support APCs. Serious shit, it gonna hit the fan soon imo...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:49 am

the fat lady hasn't sung...

Travel Fun 69

https://www.supportfreedom.net/
8 livestreams current

Back to top Go down

Post by dikdekok Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:35 am

affraid

Ukraine threatens to renounce its non-nuclear status

The country’s president has requested talks on the implementation of the Budapest Memorandum

https://www.rt.com/russia/549994-ukraine-threatens-renounce-memorandum/

Maybe they still have a few left?

Makes you wonder what some of those cargo flights brought in

dikdekok

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:54 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

With KZs it would be perfect Naziregime 2.0.

#89 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:00 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Not familiar with this. What is it about?

Time travel, it's a total headf*ck. Very well made though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:10 am

Zambeezi wrote:the fat lady hasn't sung...

Travel Fun 69

8 livestreams current

I realized something on Friday morning (in real time)... but it was 'fuzzy'.
Now it's crystal.
On Wednesday Trudeau announced his intention to declare the War Measures Act (Emergency powers)
On Thursday he actually did it and it went 'active'
On Friday he used it to SUSPEND PARLIAMENT.
boom.
on Friday Morning the Parliament/House of Commons was supposed to DEBATE it

Former Speaker of the House of Commons Andrew Scheer lays it out.

Emergencies Act - Parliament is suspended by Trudeau! Feb. 18 2022

Think about it:
Parliament is suspended.
Essentially, a RESET/NWO embed is illegally extending the "state of emergency" permanently
to warrant himself full dictatorial powers and Parliament is so subverted it is doing nothing to stop it.

The WEF got brought up in Parliament and the speaker refused to hear it.
Behold:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:41 am

The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (GERD)
set to be the largest hydroelectric project in Africa, has been at the centre of a regional dispute ever since Ethiopia broke ground in 2011.

Finally, after a decade...
Ethiopia to start generating power from Nile dam Sunday
https://archive.is/6xZgb

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20220219-ethiopia-to-start-generating-power-from-nile-dam-sunday

"Tomorrow will be the first energy generation of the dam," an Ethiopian government official said on Saturday.
#89 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 949160760

#89 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Dam10

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:14 am

#89 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X1449
US congresswoman proposes asylum for Canadian protesters
https://www.rt.com/news/550007-congresswoman-asylum-canadian-protesters/

Republican New Mexico Congresswoman Yvette Herrell announced her campaign
to provide refuge to dissident Canadians on Saturday;
has promised to introduce legislation to grant asylum to Canadian truckers facing persecution from their government;
Arguing that Canada’s treatment of protesters “is not the action of a Western Democracy,”
Herrell said the US should provide asylum for protesters
“who have been subjected to violence, had their property confiscated, and their bank accounts frozen
by a government that is quickly becoming the embarrassment of the free world.”

“I am introducing legislation that would temporarily grant asylum to innocent Canadian protesters
who are being persecuted by their own government,”

Interim Ottawa Police Chief Steve Bell vowed on Friday to hunt down those who were involved in the protests and punish them.

“If you are involved in this protest, we will actively look to identify you and follow up with financial sanctions and criminal charges,” Bell warned,
claiming that the investigation would “go on for months to come.”

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:19 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:the fat lady hasn't sung...

Travel Fun 69

8 livestreams current

I realized something on Friday morning (in real time)... but it was 'fuzzy'.
Now it's crystal.
On Wednesday Trudeau announced his intention to declare the War Measures Act (Emergency powers)
On Thursday he actually did it and it went 'active'
On Friday he used it to SUSPEND PARLIAMENT.
boom.
on Friday Morning the Parliament/House of Commons was supposed to DEBATE it

Former Speaker of the House of Commons Andrew Scheer lays it out.

Emergencies Act - Parliament is suspended by Trudeau! Feb. 18 2022

Think about it:
Parliament is suspended.
Essentially, a RESET/NWO embed is illegally extending the "state of emergency" permanently
to warrant himself full dictatorial powers and Parliament is so subverted it is doing nothing to stop it.

The WEF got brought up in Parliament and the speaker refused to hear it.
Behold:

This is far worse than I expected. The parliament is suspended! Not, that I trust these guys, but there was much movement to replace Trudeau. This is really the worst thing, I have heard since the French Revolution or the Nazi-era.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:35 am

#89 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X1451
https://www.rt.com/business/549958-europe-gas-storages-empty/

Underground gas storage facilities (UGS) in Europe were 95.3% empty as of February 17,
Russia’s state energy giant and major gas exporter Gazprom said on Saturday, citing data from Gas Infrastructure Europe.
wtf

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:47 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:06 am

bankers. we see what yer doin.
#89 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X1452
https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/G20-Pledges-60-Billion-for-Post-COVID-Recovery-20220219-0006.html

the G20 ministers and governors said they would seek to increase the commitment to $100 billion (about 888.3 billion euros) to accelerate the exit from the pandemic crisis.

►The G20 members are committed to ensuring "access to safe, timely, equitable, and affordable vaccines,
especially for low and middle-income countries,"

The finance ministers and central bank governors also reaffirmed the commitments of developed countries to immediately mobilize the joint climate finance of 100 billion U.S. dollars per year.

#89 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Xx80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:05 am

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next