Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
boris
刘汉
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
10 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:38 am

holhols cheers

Back to top Go down

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:07 am

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:27 am

I had to laugh.

I posted over on the World On Fire thread at the "other" place, about the presence of a Global Hawk in the vicinity of the explosion.

As per usual, I was completely ignored, as I tend to be on that forum.

However, I also replied on Twitter to ASB Media and that WAS picked up later:

Typical #88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 313250988

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Captur23

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:35 am

Mr Badger wrote:I had to laugh.

I posted over on the World On Fire thread at the "other" place, about the presence of a Global Hawk in the vicinity of the explosion.

As per usual, I was completely ignored, as I tend to be on that forum.

However, I also replied on Twitter to ASB Media and that WAS picked up later:

Typical #88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 313250988

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Captur23

Sorry your ISP address has been banned from this website is all I ever see,they hate Australians there half the country is permanently banned

khnum

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:39 am

刘汉 wrote:

My Information is that it is the Soyuz Pipeline
#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Ukrain10

Blast location is allegedly just west of Gas Compression Station.
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:05 am

Mr Badger wrote:

It appears to be a branch of the pipeline, Druzhba in red (in this map I've marked roughly the explosion area in red also. I could be out by a fair bit though)

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 01_gas10

Also of note is that a Global Hawk was buzzing around the area at the time.

#88 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Captur30

I would rather say, the place of the explosion is more to the East, maybe the next junction on the map. Luhansk is close to the border. Also the route of the flight seems too far West.
I don't care for names. Someone seems to have confused the names of the pipelines. But this doesn't matter.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:57 am

301🇦🇲@301_AD·1m
The armed forces of Ukraine shelled the territory of Russia.

A shell exploded on the territory of the Rostov region.

The incident occurred in the Tarasovsky district, 1 km from the state border of Russia.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:00 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
1m
#BREAKING #Ukraines army says one soldier killed from rebels fire

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:03 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:16 am

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
1m
Russian MP Aleksey Zhuravlev calls formation of volunteer squads in Russia to defend breakaway regions in Ukraine

"We must defend the Russian world and show this Bandera bastard that we Russians are always together"

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:17 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:37 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:43 am

ASB News / MILITARY〽@ASBMilitary·4m
BREAKING: Loud explosions rock Donetsk city

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:30 am

Patrick Lancaster
@PLnewstoday
·
17m
#BREAKING (confirmed) By law of the Anti #Ukraine governments #DPR & #LPR ALL male citizens must report to military mobilization centers today

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:31 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:32 am

Kursk region:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:33 am

Ali Özkök@Ozkok_A·51s
🇺🇦⚡🇷🇺 OSCE monitors report a dramatic increase in ceasefire violations in #Donbass.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:38 am

Spriter
@spriter99880
·
3m
Ukraine will not be admitted to NATO in the foreseeable future.
Germany leader

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:39 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
4m
#BREAKING #Russia begins strategic nuclear exercises overseen by #Putin

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:40 am

"❗ The head of the LPR signed a decree on the transfer of government agencies, enterprises and organizations to wartime conditions"

https://twitter.com/VRSoloviev/status/1494972088200880131

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:40 am

Kursk:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:49 am

Der Spiegel uncovers archival document promising NATO non-expansion

According to documents discovered by the German publication Der Spiegel, NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg either simply lied or did not know about the promises not to expand the military bloc to the east after the reunification of Germany.

The German publication Der Spiegel reported the discovery of an archival document, which, as the article says, reinforces the version of the Russian authorities that when Germany was unified, the Soviet Union was promised that NATO would not expand to the east.

https://en.rua.gr/2022/02/18/der-spiegel-uncovers-archival-document-promising-nato-non-expansion/

Original article It's paid content I guess):

https://www.spiegel.de/ausland/nato-osterweiterung-aktenfund-stuetzt-russische-version-a-1613d467-bd72-4f02-8e16-2cd6d3285295

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:50 am

amin dada "Russian Invasion" Astrologist@kambrone64·4m
Jean-Luc Brunel, former model agent involved in #Epstein case, "found dead" in his prison cell in France
🤔🤔🤔Dead men tell no tales

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:51 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:04 pm

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
(February 18, 2022)

NEW - Bill Gates: "Sadly the virus itself - particularly the variant called Omicron - is a type of vaccine,
creates both B cell and T cell immunity and it's done a better job
of getting out to the world population than we have with vaccines."

nitter.net/disclosetv/status/1494810193175195652#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:10 pm

Wittgenstein
@backtolife_2022
(February 18, 2022)

Bill Gates: "We'll have another pandemic, it will be a different pathogen next time..."

nitter.net/backtolife_2022/status/1494820172389040128#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:16 pm

Richard Medhurst
@richimedhurst
(February 18, 2022)

Canadian police threatening journalists with arrest
if they show up to report i.e. do their jobs.
Ah, such a vibrant democracy.

nitter.net/richimedhurst/status/1494711342288232457#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:16 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:17 pm

301🇦🇲@301_AD·1m
Contradictory information is coming that OSCE observers in Donbas are going on vacation en masse.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:31 pm

[b]Brian Wong
@brianwong (February 12, 2022)

History is repeating itself. The same players are using the same playbook on us.
Dr Robert Willner warned us about Anthony Fauci 30 years ago!
He was silenced with a car accident.
Don't wait for someone to explain it to you. Investigate for yourself. These are dangerous times.

nitter.net/brianwong/status/1492469070327091202#m

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next