Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#87 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
KneelB4Zod!
boris
khnum
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
刘汉
11 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#87 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: #87 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:11 pm

#87 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X1201

Mr Badger and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#87 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 Empty Re: #87 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:27 pm

color revolutions take too long.
#87 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X1202
done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:41 pm

I'm not sure 'when' the shift took place...
but every headline I see now feels too 'quick'..

western 'response' times are almost instantaneous.
all of it. Canada. Russia. Naval movements. State Dept threats.
It is not HUMANS calling the shots anymore...
we are watching predictive programming/AI
playing global chess against HUMANITY.
Every move. Every headline.

'censorship' is just childs play for these machines
#87 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X1203

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:44 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#87 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X1201

How many times will people fall for the same bullshit over and over again, the Ukraine situation is once again been blown out of all proportion by an orchestrated international government and media campaign,with embassy staff leaving,travel advisories updated and all the rest of it to hype the situation into being far worse than it would otherwise be...I fear the human race is too stupid to save

khnum

Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:55 pm

khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:#87 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X1201

How many times will people fall for the same bullshit over and over again, the Ukraine situation is once again been blown out of all proportion by an orchestrated international government and media campaign,with embassy staff leaving,travel advisories updated and all the rest of it to hype the situation into being far worse than it would otherwise be...I fear the human race is too stupid to save

you make my point precisely. this is machine driven logic designed to fuck with our minds & values all across the planet.
It is not contemplative policy weighing morals and ethics. the goal is chaos & bloodshed.
Putin said the final battle will be 'won' by who controls AI.

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:05 pm

Reminds me of these few movie minutes

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:36 pm

Interesting criticism of today's corrupted science using physics as an example (where I would have least expected it):

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Korrumpierte-Physik-6335613.html?seite=all

"The loss of truthfulness

- Take away sincerity and there is nothing left of science. -
Harry Collins

Even if it may sound old-fashioned: science is not a business, it needs idealism. Science without honesty is not only bad science, it is no science at all. For it is defined as the search for truth. This is no longer in good shape today.

... They are aware that they are neither of practical use nor do they lead to new insights. They themselves do not believe in the promises they write in their research proposals and know quite well the embellished parts.1

They would never pay for their own research with their own money. These unpleasant truths have been elaborated by Bruce G. Charlton2 , a connoisseur of the modern scientific establishment, in his book Not Even Trying. What he means by the title is, "They don't even try to stick to the truth anymore.
These people don't care how many resources society provides for their privileges, in the good faith that they are doing something for the long-term progress of civilisation. They do not care if, on the basis of their half-baked speculations, billions are invested which tie up a considerable technical and intellectual potential of mankind.
Theoretical physics has gone astray. But it is difficult to predict when a bubble will burst. Not only has material investment been made in it, but many have built their professional existence on it, which creates enormous psychological resistance. It is not easy to admit to oneself that one has been a mirage all one's professional life.

But honesty with oneself also leaves much to be desired. The Sunk Cost Fallacy reliably prevents the realisation that what has been invested so far is lost. The end of this misguided research activity, which is approaching sooner or later, can therefore be compared less to a price collapse on the stock markets than to a collapse of the entire financial system."

The whole thing can probably no longer be contained in the "cosy" way, not in a system based exclusively on competition and profit.

I would be really interested to know whether countries like China, Russia, Iran, etc. are also infected by this virus in research and science. Since corruption is one of the biggest (or the biggest) impediments to progress and success, preventing it should be a country's best asset.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#87 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 863744033

Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:44 pm

Oh, I see now that my post ^^^^^^^^ fits better than I first thought.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:02 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nF4rMmuVfaup/

The irony of machines driven by flesh & blood coming by the thousands
to confront a Global AI Tyranny in Ottowa that is holding millions hostage by fiat.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:06 pm

I subbed to this fella recently after I saw his videos posted on Antiwar.com:

Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:20 pm

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:55 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Interesting criticism of today's corrupted science using physics as an example (where I would have least expected it):

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Korrumpierte-Physik-6335613.html?seite=all

"The loss of truthfulness

- Take away sincerity and there is nothing left of science. -
Harry Collins

Even if it may sound old-fashioned: science is not a business, it needs idealism. Science without honesty is not only bad science, it is no science at all. For it is defined as the search for truth. This is no longer in good shape today.

... They are aware that they are neither of practical use nor do they lead to new insights. They themselves do not believe in the promises they write in their research proposals and know quite well the embellished parts.1

They would never pay for their own research with their own money. These unpleasant truths have been elaborated by Bruce G. Charlton2 , a connoisseur of the modern scientific establishment, in his book Not Even Trying. What he means by the title is, "They don't even try to stick to the truth anymore.
These people don't care how many resources society provides for their privileges, in the good faith that they are doing something for the long-term progress of civilisation. They do not care if, on the basis of their half-baked speculations, billions are invested which tie up a considerable technical and intellectual potential of mankind.
Theoretical physics has gone astray. But it is difficult to predict when a bubble will burst. Not only has material investment been made in it, but many have built their professional existence on it, which creates enormous psychological resistance. It is not easy to admit to oneself that one has been a mirage all one's professional life.

But honesty with oneself also leaves much to be desired. The Sunk Cost Fallacy reliably prevents the realisation that what has been invested so far is lost. The end of this misguided research activity, which is approaching sooner or later, can therefore be compared less to a price collapse on the stock markets than to a collapse of the entire financial system."

The whole thing can probably no longer be contained in the "cosy" way, not in a system based exclusively on competition and profit.

I would be really interested to know whether countries like China, Russia, Iran, etc. are also infected by this virus in research and science. Since corruption is one of the biggest (or the biggest) impediments to progress and success, preventing it should be a country's best asset.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#87 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 863744033

Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

#87 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 2713748720

I just need to look into my contract or into job descriptions of Chinese universities: China is fully infected by this virus. They want to get international reputation by forcing their teachers (and researchers, but I have never met one) to publish in international journals. They don't care about content. Content is completely irrelevant. They have zero curiosity. They have no idea, how to find something out. They simply don't know, what research is. I will see, how they react to my dissertation this summer term, because I did not use any money, I just sat down on my desk and did it 19th century style. No money consuming excavations, no experiments, just exposing flaws in the literature about the topic of the last 100 years. Luckily my dissertation will be reviewed by Chinese and not Western "researchers" and no Chinese were involved in these flaws (only Jewish Egyptologists in Berlin, who were fired by the Nazis and migrated to US and Israel. To be honest, I didn't know this, when I started. I only saw, that they were iconoclasts.).
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:19 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
khnum wrote:

you make my point precisely. this is machine driven logic designed to fuck with our minds & values all across the planet.
It is not contemplative policy weighing morals and ethics. the goal is chaos & bloodshed.
Putin said the final battle will be 'won' by who controls AI.

Artificial Intelligence is not necessary to create chaos and bloodshed. They have done this for millennia. This is typical for a psychopathic, in-human, international banking cabal.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:29 pm

Zambeezi wrote:color revolutions take too long.
#87 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 4 X1202
done.

It depends, what side are they on.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:33 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:35 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:36 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

Could it be that Israel is beginning to feel more insecure? Surely they know that if the US does get into a clinch with Russia, China at least will no longer keep its feet still. Then Israel will be left without a "big brother". And its neighbours have been waiting for this for a long time.

Question Suspect Question pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:45 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:57 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

Could it be that Israel is beginning to feel more insecure? Surely they know that if the US does get into a clinch with Russia, China at least will no longer keep its feet still. Then Israel will be left without a "big brother". And its neighbours have been waiting for this for a long time.

Question Suspect Question pirat

If there is a clinch between Russia and US, the route the Russian planes have taken, will be the frontline: Golan and Euphrates. Tel Aviv won't be alone, because this is the beachhead for US and UK. That's why it is so important to watch the Naval movements in the Eastern Mediterranean (US have a base in Crete, UK in Zyprus and NATO in Incirlik). For Russia's security it is necessary to keep the enemy as far as possible from the motherland.

I don't think, China will use the situation during a Russian-Anglo-American clinch to take Taiwan. China will wait till after a defeat of the Anglo-Americans, because then Hongkong and Taiwan will come on their own, on their knees to Beijing without any military intervention.
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:20 am

The people seem to like, what the military has done. The military has suspended the constitution. Who has made the constitution? France?
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:26 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:28 am

Gas reserves record low in European, Ukrainian UGS — Gazprom
https://tass.com/economy/1392413

As of January 22, the active gas volume in European storages was 26% lower than last year

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:33 am

Navy Puts Carrier Under NATO Control As Russian Ships Converge On The Mediterranean
https://archive.is/wip/n6bCM

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/43995/navy-puts-carrier-under-nato-control-as-russian-ships-converge-on-the-mediterranean

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:29 am

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-fatal-shooting-at-heidelberg-university/a-60537385

"Germany: Fatal shooting at Heidelberg University"

Shot 4 people, shortly afterwards himself. Later one of the victims died.

pale

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:35 am

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
5h
BREAKING: US Navy F35 jet lost as it crash landed on the carrier USS Carl Vinson in the South China Sea. Seven sailors on the deck injured

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:42 am

Patrick Lancaster
@PLnewstoday
·
7m
"8,500 US troops have been put on heightened alert in the US in case #NATO activates its Response Force or if the security situation in Europe deteriorates further," the #Pentagon said #Russia #Ukraine #RussiaUkraine

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:09 am

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
3h
NEW - State Supreme Court judge ruled New York's mask mandate "unconstitutional," and declared it "null, void and unenforceable."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:13 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:03 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:13 am

Zambeezi wrote:Navy Puts Carrier Under NATO Control As Russian Ships Converge On The Mediterranean
https://archive.is/wip/n6bCM

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/43995/navy-puts-carrier-under-nato-control-as-russian-ships-converge-on-the-mediterranean

Just for the case one sailor gets injured, they can blame it on the Russians and activate NATO.
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next