Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Talos
Mr Badger
Humanity Blows
boris
khnum
Böhse Tante
刘汉
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
14 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:14 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:34 am

Its official Australian citizens are sheep according to the Prime Minister 30 second duration

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, boris, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:48 am

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
14m
Cambodian PM: “If you want to be independent in defence, do not use American weapons” the PM warned, saying they come with lack of control, too many strings attached & lack benefits. USA has now put sanctions on Cambodia & an arms embargo— due to them choosing Chinese weapons.

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
13m
Similarly, Malaysia has warned the world that their US jets are “only good for airshows” as Washington locks the jets with a code which must be acquired before the jets can engage in missions, with USA’s approval.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, boris, Profanity, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:51 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:34 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
14m
Cambodian PM: “If you want to be independent in defence, do not use American weapons” the PM warned, saying they come with lack of control, too many strings attached & lack benefits. USA has now put sanctions on Cambodia & an arms embargo— due to them choosing Chinese weapons.

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
13m
Similarly, Malaysia has warned the world that their US jets are “only good for airshows” as Washington locks the jets with a code which must be acquired before the jets can engage in missions, with USA’s approval.

Im a left hander I cant hit the side of a barn with an M16 but with an AK47 Im not to bad at all.An SKS is not too bad in my hands either.

khnum

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:58 am

khnum wrote:
@ASBMilitary
·
14m

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
13m

Im a left hander  I cant hit the side of a barn with an M16 but with an AK47 Im not to bad at all.An SKS is not too bad in my hands either.

You lucky sod. Only gun I've handled is a shotgun and I didn't get to fire it. The owner was out and I pinched it from his wardrobe just to look at it lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:23 pm

Arizona’s Ducey calls on Biden to act after migrants rush border: ‘Mr. President, do something – do anything’
https://archive.md/wip/YoMzz

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-ducey-biden-yuma-migrants-border-national-guard

Officials joining Ducey in Yuma said an estimated 5,000 migrants attempted to enter the area Sunday, KPNX reported.
Another 1,500 migrants tried to enter the Yuma area on Monday, according to Border Report.
Arriving migrants were found to be from nearly 30 countries:
Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Georgia, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Lebanon, Mexico, Nepal, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and Venezuela.

Colorado encourages illegal immigrants
https://archive.md/wip/UwRA9

https://milehigheveningnews.com/2021/03/31/colorado-taxpayers-to-pay-for-housing-for-illegals/

^^^Globalist cucks in DC turning up the heat to scare the sheep, and stampede the 'vote' to nationalize a mandatory digital ID.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:32 pm

@ASBMilitary
·
14m

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
13m

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 2713748720

Mr Badger wrote:
khnum wrote:

Im a left hander  I cant hit the side of a barn with an M16 but with an AK47 Im not to bad at all.An SKS is not too bad in my hands either.

You lucky sod. Only gun I've handled is a shotgun and I didn't get to fire it. The owner was out and I pinched it from his wardrobe just to look at it lol!

I only had training in using G3 and MG42. Wink I am also lefthanded and I nearly burnt my right hand with a G3, because my right hand was covering the hole, where the empty cartridges are ejected.[/quote]
[/quote]
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:47 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:11 pm

Talos wrote:Reports of heavy clashes between Houthis and Saudi coalition at throne of queen sheba/ barren temple in Marib city as urban fighting begins as Houthis break into city.

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:21 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:24 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:27 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:33 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:37 pm

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1778904525
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:41 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:54 pm

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 R-C.8298e0b0e3ee8ea37f789acd17b4db1b?rik=%2fEmvr6hiefpZrQ&riu=http%3a%2f%2fmouqawamahmusic.net%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2019%2f03%2fimam-ali-khaybar-door-672x372

Ali opens the gate.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:01 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
khnum wrote:
@ASBMilitary
·
14m

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
13m

Theres no playing with such toys in Australia once was at the Chu Chi tunnels in Vietnam the other time in Cambodia where there is an army base outside of Phnom Penh where you can go and play with anything up to and including an rpg

khnum

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:12 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:11 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

European gas prices rise after German concerns over Nord Stream 2
https://archive.md/AHBig

https://www.ft.com/content/15a057f2-7647-496d-bcc6-6c4bcb836db6

European gas futures rose 10 per cent on Monday hours after German foreign minister Annalena Baerbock
said the Nord Stream 2 pipeline could not be permitted in its current form because it did not comply with EU law.

The situation on the Ukrainian border, where Russia has amassed an estimated 100,000 troops, was “also a factor”

Asked on Monday morning why NS2 in its current form was non-compliant with EU law,
Baerbock pointed to the decision of the Bundesnetzagentur to suspend the certification process,
“because there are clear requirements under EU energy law regarding unbundling”.

Baerbock’s comments suggest that Germany’s position on Nord Stream 2 could harden
now that the Greens, who have long opposed the project, are in charge of the foreign ministry.

Cold weather and stable but weak flows from Russia to western Europe have resulted in an accelerated drawdown of gas stocks.
Across Europe, gas storage facilities are now just 62.8 per cent full, more than 10 per cent below seasonal norms.

If the drawdowns continue at current rates, storage levels will reach critically low levels by March/April next year.
Analysts say there is no obvious reprieve for Europe’s gas market outside of a mild winter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:33 pm

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 X1053
Russia shelves plan for QR vaccination proof on planes and trains
https://archive.md/wip/PDnJf

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-shelves-plan-qr-vaccination-proof-planes-trains-2021-12-13/

MOSCOW, Dec 13 (Reuters) - Russia's parliament will shelve a draft bill that would have required people travelling by plane or train
to present QR codes showing proof of immunity to COVID-19, the speaker of the State Duma said on Monday.

=============

^^^same incremental strategy as the WESTERN FUCKHEADS
3 steps forward 1 back... pause, 2 more steps forward..., pause.

This is just a 'pause' (to calm the frogs) on the rail & bus issue.... they r STILL DEMANDING QR^^^ for 'public spaces' access...

Different Flags. Different Countries. Same Bankers. Same population control agenda. spit.

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Tenor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:10 pm

BeverlyTymchuk
@BeverlyTymchuk
·
23h
RCMP kidnapped retired Dr Mel Bruchet and are falsely imprisoning him in a psych ward at Lionsgate Hospital in North Vancouver.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XWF8rAFPWfxa/

more videos on Dr. Bruchet
https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=dr.%20mel%20bruchet&kind=video

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:30 pm

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
2m
Russia vetoes UN resolution to recognize "climate change" as a threat to global security.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:33 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:07 pm

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 X1054

Two-dose vaccines induce lower antibodies against Omicron, study finds
https://archive.md/S46Jq

'Phenomenal' Omicron spread accounts for 40% of London infections
https://archive.md/YKFir

Queues form at English vaccine centres, testing kits run low
https://archive.ph/wip/ChRHr

Covid: Website crashes as thousands try to book boosters
https://archive.ph/wip/zTOBH

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Tenor

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:16 pm

Spriter
@spriter99880
·
24m
Yemeni forces bombard the Hadi army military camps inside the city of Marib with ballistic missiles.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:19 pm

Asa Winstanley
@AsaWinstanley
(December 10, 2021)

British regime broadcaster, the BBC,
accidentally begun broadcasting the truth about Julian Assange as spoken live by @CraigMurrayOrg

So of course they swiftly cut him off after 1 minute, when they realised their mistake.

twitter.com/AsaWinstanley/status/1469374211160477703

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:20 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Spriter
@spriter99880
·
24m
Yemeni forces bombard the Hadi army military camps inside the city of Marib with ballistic missiles.

Spriter! cheers

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1619689188

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:39 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next