Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Talos
Mr Badger
Humanity Blows
boris
khnum
Böhse Tante
刘汉
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
14 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:23 pm

QR protest in Voronezh

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Empty Re: #84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:28 pm

Russia: Maria Shukshina, artist. In her decoration with the order of the Merit of the Motherland-
"There is a social experiment in progress. Masks, QR, Syringesyringesyringe, this has to stop. They want to dehumanize and divide people."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:31 pm

sidebar just now
#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X1027

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:48 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

That is good, they are shouting "Widerstand" - resistance.

Cool

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:55 pm

Yossy Zalaca
@YZalaca
Ukraine has a population of 40 million...half living under the poverty line...
going into a long and cold winter...short on coal and natural gas amid high energy prices.

Russia is securing its borders for a possible collapse of Ukraine.

Ukraine Facing Winter Energy Crisis
https://iwpr.net/global-voices/ukraine-faces-winter-energy-crisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:30 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WHIktyjGEPcF/
Mass Murder: Dr. Zelenko Exposes Dr. Rick Bright’s Sabotage of Early COVID Treatment

this^^^ was all happening around March 23, 2020
for the record... we in Zodland were dialoging about HCQ as a Zinc ionophore in mid February.
This BY NO MEANS indemnifies Trump from the damage and deaths he contributed to through his negligence, narcissism and idiocracy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:39 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Sweet looking heavy artillery. I wish our army had anything like this, our army is so weak, non existent really..Its all a leftie parties blame. Our lefties are extremely pacifist oriented, they've been sabotaging our army since beginning in 1991, cutting expenses to bare minimum.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:49 pm

an0n wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
So I've been thinking. Mandatory vaccination will happen in few months for all of us. We can't escape it.  Cool, then I'll quit my job since they will cut me off completely. Won't buy food, I'll make two-three months supply. And population will get vaccinated, ALL OF THEM. 100%, whole population will be jabbed and fixed. OK?!! But then, after the "management" better turns the system back to normal. Right?? I mean we are all jabbed, the vaxx works, we defeat the covid and there will be no more reason to hold civilization hostage anymore? RIGHT?? We'll be all jabbed, stop the mind fuckery, we are all jabbed GOOD! They better put the system back to normalcy then. In few months they will vaccinate everyone. And then there will be logical to put the system back to normalcy. They have no fucking right to hold humanity in this cramp for years. Its been almost two years now that this mind fuckery is going on. It is not given for humanity to live like that for years. We are not wired like that. We are being bullied around, this is not normal condition for communities existence. We can't function like that and take it as a new normal, something has to give, it can't continue like that. We lived in mass hysteria in 1930's, 40's, we saw where it leads. Its been two years now already, how is possible people are taking it as a new norm, don't you think that after everyone is jabbed, they will have no more excuses for this pandemia crap anymore? Right? Or will charade continue to infinity?

So all we have to do is wait few months, cut off from everything. Few months, so that they distribute the mark, how hard can it be?

I will give you my take on the situation. we are never, ever going back to how things were. that way of life is finished. things have already changed

the question is...where we go from here.

This is not logical reply to this situation. We are not wired to function like that, period! We should DEMAND from authorities to bring it back the normalcy. This is called being bullied around from corner to corner. We are doing all this because of ordinary flu disease which has mortality of one or two percent! Why nobody seems agitated with this simple fact, a disease that is similar then so many other diseases we've been living with for decades and we were fine. A FUCKING FLU and authorities are convincing we can't go back, because of a fucking FLU!!! When will population see through this crap?? We are being managed by corporations that is why it is like that. Corporations took over our governments and we are being managed and lead through corporate eyes not through eyes of statesmanship. Human rights, ethics, values all that doesn't matter anymore, constitution is a blank paper now.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:55 pm

Can't you see??? There is a flu going around, a new version of flu that doesn't even kill people to the extent we should worry about collapse of the system. Not to mention a lot of death statistics are being manipulated but forget all that, it is a flu! And because of a flu my government tells me system can't go on anymore. Are you all fucking nuts???! This has been dragging for two years now already, ENOUGH! Vaxx the population and bring back normalcy, period!
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:59 pm

ANd I'm telling you, as it is now already, there have been so many rights broken, there is enough material to take them to courts. Ten years from now or whatever, we have legit case of suing the managment because of severe breaking of human rights.
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod! and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:04 pm

Matjaz wrote:Can't you see??? There is a flu going around, a new version of flu that doesn't even kill people to the extent we should worry about collapse of the system. Not to mention a lot of death statistics are being manipulated but forget all that, it is a flu! And because of a flu my government tells me system can't go on anymore. Are you all fucking nuts???! This has been dragging for two years now already, ENOUGH! Vaxx the population and bring back normalcy, period!

It's not about vaccination or public health. It's about "new noermal", "the great reset" or whatever the fackers call it. It's fabricated, all of it. At first itr was "face masks for a few weeks", then it was "lockdown just to flatten the curve". Now it is about 3rd jab already. Those, who are vaxxed with Jensen, should get another jab in two months. Validity of vaxx certificates was shortened to fucking 9 months. Then vaxxed will be at the same level as unvaxxed. Pfizer chief already says boosters will be needed every year. We all here knew what kind of shitshow we're witnessing since begining, I think...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:08 pm

???????????? ????
@CrownAndJoke
(December 4, 2021)

Hell. No. Hell no.
There is nothing adorable about robots that are about to be weaponized…

twitter.com/CrownAndJoke/status/1466912046851756043

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:16 pm

(November 29, 2021) The Pro-Nazi US Official Who Helped Shape Post-War Germany
..In a chilling twist, McCloy operated from the head offices of his former client IG Farben – 23 of its directors,
among them SS members, were tried for war crimes, with 13 convicted. By 1951, all had been released.
German industrialist Alfried Krupp, sentenced to 12 years for crimes against humanity
due to the genocidal manner in which he employed slave labor at his factories, was likewise pardoned.

By contrast, Gestapo counterintelligence chief Klaus Barbie wasn’t prosecuted by US occupation forces – in fact,
he was recruited as a spy, and reported on French intelligence activities in France’s German occupation zone,
despite Paris that same year having sentenced him to death in absentia for innumerable crimes against humanity
he committed while stationed in the country under the Vichy regime.

Barbie relocated to Bolivia in 1951 with US help, via a Central Intelligence Agency ‘ratline’.
One of many Nazis who fled to Latin America to elude justice, he went on to be involved in a string of CIA coups across the region,
train CIA agents and military interrogators in torture, and even played a role in the tracking and capture of Cuban revolutionary Che Guevara.
geopolitics.co/2021/11/29/the-pro-nazi-us-official-who-helped-shape-post-war-germany/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:18 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:Can't you see??? There is a flu going around, a new version of flu that doesn't even kill people to the extent we should worry about collapse of the system. Not to mention a lot of death statistics are being manipulated but forget all that, it is a flu! And because of a flu my government tells me system can't go on anymore. Are you all fucking nuts???! This has been dragging for two years now already, ENOUGH! Vaxx the population and bring back normalcy, period!

It's not about vaccination or public health. It's about "new noermal", "the great reset" or whatever the fackers call it. It's fabricated, all of it. At first itr was "face masks for a few weeks", then it was "lockdown just to flatten the curve". Now it is about 3rd jab already. Those, who are vaxxed with Jensen, should get another jab in two months. Validity of vaxx certificates was shortened to fucking 9 months. Then vaxxed will be at the same level as unvaxxed. Pfizer chief already says boosters will be needed every year. We all here knew what kind of shitshow we're witnessing since begining, I think...

Well yes, all that you wrote is called , being bullied around, from one corner to another. That's what they keep telling us. But it has no base, the actions that they are making has no base! There is a desease that doesn't have the capability to break the system and they keep on telling us that it does and we have to fight it. Why the majority of populatio can't see through this and accept the reality? There is no reason for fear, we should not be fearing this desease, it is a flu. So what the fuck is the problem? We are giving up EVERYTHING cause of the flu. silent
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:22 pm

anybody give any shits?

Pecresse wins French conservative ticket for presidential election

PARIS, Dec 4 (Reuters) - 54-year-old Valerie Pecresse, self-described as "one-third Thatcher, two-thirds Merkel", has won the French conservative Les Republicains (LR) ticket for next April's 2022 presidential election against Macron's re-election bid.

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X1028

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:26 pm

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 FFu-ew9WUAEBLM8?format=jpg&name=900x900

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:28 pm

Zambeezi wrote:anybody give any shits?

Pecresse wins French conservative ticket for presidential election

PARIS, Dec 4 (Reuters) - 54-year-old Valerie Pecresse, self-described as "one-third Thatcher, two-thirds Merkel", has won the French conservative Les Republicains (LR) ticket for next April's 2022 presidential election against Macron's re-election bid.

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 X1028

I'm holding my fingers for this guy to announce his running. He seems like the right man to give a new boost to European right. He speaks openly about "great replacment" that has been going on in Europe the only one who have the balls to talk about it. He is a Algerian Jew, Éric Zemmour.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89ric_Zemmour
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:29 pm

Blinken says Ethiopia conflict risks implosion of country (as planned)
https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/blinken-says-ethiopia-conflict-risks-implosion-country-2021-12-03/

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:37 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:39 pm

Overthrowing the Solomon Islands
https://archive.md/qlfVa

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:49 pm

msm: In Viena, Austria, 40 thousand people protzest against COVID measures and lockdown

https://www.novinky.cz/koronavirus/clanek/ve-vidni-demonstruje-40-tisic-odpurcu-ockovani-a-uzavery-40380139

If msm says it is 40k then it must be really big...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:49 pm

Up to 300,000 people facing heart-related illnesses due to post-pandemic stress disorder, warn physicians
https://archive.ph/mfUhG

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/post-pandemic-stress-disorder-heart-conditions-covid-london-physicians-b969436.html

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 Ezgif-63

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:55 pm

Man who put superglue on the lock of a Covid-19 vaccination centre in the U.K., preventing 504 people from getting jabs, jailed for 12 weeks
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-norfolk-59493747

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 1254334646

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák occasional lurker Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:29 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Well yes, all that you wrote is called , being bullied around, from one corner to another. That's what they keep telling us. But it has no base, the actions that they are making has no base! There is a desease that doesn't have the capability to break the system and they keep on telling us that it does and we have to fight it. Why the majority of populatio can't see through this and accept the reality? There is no reason for fear, we should not be fearing this desease, it is a flu. So what the fuck is the problem? We are giving up EVERYTHING cause of the flu. silent

The NWO agenda has been genocide, the golden billion worldwide, TPTB restrictions just giving the process an order. Vaccine-Macht-Frei

Hi everybody #84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 141993559

Slovák occasional lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:29 pm

The Oromo Front says its forces are advancing rapidly towards the Ethiopian capital from the south and west
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:41 pm

Slovák occasional lurker wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The NWO agenda has been genocide, the golden billion worldwide, TPTB restrictions just giving the process an order. Vaccine-Macht-Frei

Hi everybody #84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 141993559

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 141993559

Didn't see you for a while. How are you?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:42 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:45 pm

(May 28, 2014) Inclusive Capitalism Initiative is Trojan Horse to quell coming global revolt
The Conference on Inclusive Capitalism is the brainchild of the Henry Jackson Society (HJS),
a little-known but influential British think tank with distinctly neoconservative and xenophobic leanings.
In May 2012, HJS executive director Alan Mendoza explained the thinking behind the project:

"… we felt that such was public disgust with the system,
there was a very real danger that politicians could seek to remedy
the situation by legislating capitalism out of business."

He claimed that HJS research showed that "the only real solutions that can be put forward to restore trust in the system,
and which actually stand a chance of bringing economic prosperity, are being led by the private, rather than the public, sector."

Lady Lynn Forester de Rothschild, who co-hosted yesterday's conference, told the NY Observer why she was concerned:

"I think that a lot of kids have neither money nor hope, and that's really bad.
Because then they're going to get mad at America.
What our hope for this initiative, is that through all the efforts
of all of the decent CEOs, all the decent kids without a job feel optimistic."

Yep. Feel optimistic. PR is the name of the game.

This is not a surprise considering the parochial financial and political interests the Henry Jackson Society
appears to represent: the very same neoconservative elites that lobbied for the Iraq War
and endorse mass NSA surveillance of western and non-western citizens alike.
theguardian.com/environment/earth-insight/2014/may/28/inclusive-capitalism-trojan-horse-global-revolt-henry-jackson-society-pr-growth

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:50 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Slovák occasional lurker wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 141993559

Didn't see you for a while. How are you?

As always, at home surfing glp or news ... still pure-blood as self-quarantined.

we all from conspiracy forums have seen it coming ... getting more disgusting daily.

#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 3077205713

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by an0n Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:02 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#84 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 5 FFu-ew9WUAEBLM8?format=jpg&name=900x900

transfer of wealth is accelerating. it was expected, system is rigged that way and with acceleration of money printing this is a logical effect

an0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next