Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Zambeezi
der_mick
刘汉
Talos
Böhse Tante
khnum
Matjaz
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by an0n Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:32 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Yeah, I understand your stance. Obviously you assume that the threat is real. Likely used to support globalist agenda, but the virus is present. Based on this I can agree with your conclusions. Nevertheless, I'm largerly sceptical regarding this COVID threat.
virus is present. the question was from the beginning how deadly it was. accidents happen in that type of laboratories. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_laboratory_biosecurity_incidents
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus
Coronaviruses are a group of related RNA viruses that cause diseases in mammals and birds. this one is just another one that can infect humans. and it is evolving (mutating).

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Let's not forget they tried this with bird flu andswine flu already. We should keep on mind that COVID deaths are not related to real cause of of death. So, the number is pure manipulation and statistic is wrong. Similary, positive cases do not represent how many people is really sick. There is overwhelming symptomless majority. Basicly they are healthy people labeled as sick. I know many such cases personally.
and this is the reason for qr codes
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
And now consider this. I never wore a face mask, I never used sanitizer and I never obeyed any restrictions. I'm in constant contact with truck drivers, construction workers, welders. I visited several demonstrations, I go to pubs where they do not follow restrictions. I was no single one tested. And, surprisingly, no one close to me died, or was even tested with positiv result. After two years I can make conclusion that all of this is just fabrication to introduce their trans-humanism globalist bullshit. And it's based on my personal experience.
but that does not mean you do not have natural immunity or Antibodies to SARS-CoV-2...or you are very lucky

an0n

Back to top Go down

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:51 pm

an0n wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Yeah, I understand your stance. Obviously you assume that the threat is real. Likely used to support globalist agenda, but the virus is present. Based on this I can agree with your conclusions. Nevertheless, I'm largerly sceptical regarding this COVID threat.
virus is present. the question was from the beginning how deadly it was. accidents happen in that type of laboratories. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_laboratory_biosecurity_incidents
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus
Coronaviruses are a group of related RNA viruses that cause diseases in mammals and birds. this one is just another one that can infect humans. and it is evolving (mutating).

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Let's not forget they tried this with bird flu andswine flu already. We should keep on mind that COVID deaths are not related to real cause of of death. So, the number is pure manipulation and statistic is wrong. Similary, positive cases do not represent how many people is really sick. There is overwhelming symptomless majority. Basicly they are healthy people labeled as sick. I know many such cases personally.
and this is the reason for qr codes
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
And now consider this. I never wore a face mask, I never used sanitizer and I never obeyed any restrictions. I'm in constant contact with truck drivers, construction workers, welders. I visited several demonstrations, I go to pubs where they do not follow restrictions. I was no single one tested. And, surprisingly, no one close to me died, or was even tested with positiv result. After two years I can make conclusion that all of this is just fabrication to introduce their trans-humanism globalist bullshit. And it's based on my personal experience.
but that does not mean you do not have natural immunity or Antibodies to SARS-CoV-2...or you are very lucky

"virus is present"

How the fuck you know? Do u run your own lab or you relly on what the officials tell?

And if I have natural immunity, how the fuck anyone dares to put restrictions on me?

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:52 pm

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 FFKaL5bWYAAHG6M?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:09 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 FFKaL5bWYAAHG6M?format=jpg&name=small

santa

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:12 pm

a couple of short descriptions (for sanity sake)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2FEbmoulMQm6/
Embed Video HTML

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by an0n Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:32 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
"virus is present"

How the fuck you know? Do u run your own lab or you relly on what the officials tell?  
i do think that is irrelevant. maybe it is an old variant..maybe it is...whatever. people who are dying have clinical symptoms consistent to infections with corona viruses. I am not claiming they are dying from covid
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
And if I have natural immunity, how the fuck anyone dares to put restrictions on me?  
you should test natural immunity. as for restrictions...the question is why ?

an0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:51 pm

Abacus wrote:"In the opinion of your humble Moscow correspondent, the Battle For Russia is currently underway.
If the State Duma pushes through the nationwide Digital Ausweis, things will get very, very messy.
We suspect the maniacs behind the curtain want this to happen—they want massive social and economic destabilization.
It is part of their plan, in Russia and all over the world. Then of course Schwab and his merry band of gene-freaks will swoop in and save the day. Yay."
edwardslavsquat.substack.com/p/the-battle-for-russia

I agree on everything written above.
thanx Abacus. reprinted in full. There are more links in the original.

The battle for Russia
Huge opposition to nationwide QR-tagging, but does the government even care?
https://edwardslavsquat.substack.com/p/the-battle-for-russia

Edward Slavsquat
Nov 26

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X1019

Things are getting very confusing and very weird here in the Motherland.

In the opinion of your humble Moscow correspondent, the Battle For Russia is currently underway.
If the State Duma pushes through the nationwide Digital Ausweis, things will get very, very messy.
We suspect the maniacs behind the curtain want this to happen—they want massive social and economic destabilization.
It is part of their plan, in Russia and all over the world.
Then of course Schwab and his merry band of gene-freaks will swoop in and save the day. Yay.

This is what State Duma Deputy Mikhail Delyagin was hinting at—actually, stating quite openly—
when he made a video earlier this month warning of a Big Pharma/Big Tech coup d'état in Russia.
His video was wiped from YouTube, by the way. But you can still read the transcript.
https://edwardslavsquat.substack.com/p/duma-deputy-protect-yourself-and

So, where do things stand currently?

Russian internet rage

Pushback against this legislation—which could be voted on as soon as mid-December—is most visible online
(although we shouldn’t discount the numerous video appeals and rallies being held in towns and cities across the country).
State Duma Chairman Vyacheslav Volodin recently asked for public feedback on the bill on his Telegram channel.
He probably wasn’t expecting to receive 300,000+ comments, the vast majority of them vocally opposed to the QR-ization of Russia.
Our friends and colleagues at Russian Faith have an excellent write-up detailing the response to Volodin’s Telegram message.

Volodin was later asked to respond to the flood of angry comments.
He was basically just like: “maybe the bill can be improved but it should still be passed.” Not good!

It appears huge pressure is being placed on individual regions to sign off on the Ausweis so that it can sail through the State Duma.
For example, the parliament of North Ossetia originally voted against backing the nationwide digital ID,
but then weirdly “changed its mind” and voted to support it.
Did someone get an angry phone call from Moscow? Ha-ha. Yes.

Business as usual for Russia’s “COVID Party”?

We hate to end this article with Doom and Gloom but frankly the situation is not looking super great on the ground here.
We will defer to an excellent but rather sobering piece just published by 0]]Katyusha.org[/b]:
#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X1020
http://katyusha.org/view?id=17823

The Covid Party prohibits street protests, ignores the record number of appeals to the Duma and other authorities in recent history
(only about 400 thousand people have written to the State Duma Speaker Volodin),
incites the security forces against dissenting persons, insults and intimidates millions of Russians
and then has the audacity to declare that only a minority are against QR codes;
the whole country is ready to plunge into a COVID digital concentration camp with the single stroke of a pen.

More than a week has passed since the Duma made the decision to postpone consideration of the government package on QR.
The degree of tension in society is increasing every day, but in the last two days, when the regional legislative councils began to report
one after another on the approval of the government initiative, the situation became openly explosive.

We have already talked about the lawlessness in the Moscow Regional Duma, where the deputies approved the anti-people initiative,
as almost everywhere, without discussions with critics, but at the same time “played democracy” by issuing an invitation to our experts
40 minutes before the start of the meeting.

Something similar happened today in the Legislative Assembly of St. Petersburg, where a pre-planned “round table” was to take place
with the participation of professors Alexander Redko and Pavel Vorobyov, as well as Anna Schwabauer, an expert of the OUZS.
However, the round table was canceled at the last moment.
And then it became known that the St. Petersburg legislature approved QR-bills.

At the time of this publication, North Ossetia was the only exception to the shameful list of regional compromisers.
But in the evening there were reports that they had “put the squeeze on her” and that the deputies “unexpectedly” decided to re-vote “for”.

Tomorrow, on November 26, at 12:00, the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation will consider QR laws
(especially for fans of winter walks with posters, we inform you the address: Miusskaya Square, 7).
Independent experts may not be allowed there again, despite tens of thousands of your appeals.
So far we have only verbal assurances from the OPRF staff that it seems that they should let the OUZS expert, Ph.D. Anna Schwabauer.
God forbid Anna be able to voice the position of a huge part of society
(according to almost all polls, more than 90% of Russians are against QR laws,
and such figures are collected not only in patriotic publics, but also in polls of members of the Public Chamber, and even in state-owned RIA Novosti,
which had to delete figures that were inconvenient for the “party of COVID” twice).
But even if this happens, this, unfortunately, does not at all guarantee that the chamber will make a decision in favor of the people.

The speaker of the State Duma Vyacheslav Volodin also decided to “play democracy”
(at the same time he ordered to close the entrance to the Duma to citizens without QR-ausweis from December 6).
He opened comments on his TG channel and received an absolute record in a day for both TG and, in general, for any Russian politician.
At the time of this publication, in one day, about 400 thousand Russians wrote to Volodin, of whom almost all demand not to adopt laws on QR codes.
This situation has already scared the “party of COVID”, which launched rumors through its network of media and TG channels
that “the Kremlin will not study the comments in Volodin’s TG” and, in general, these are all “bots”. […]

Meanwhile, all this noise hides the real preparation of the legalization of QR-law.
The Security Committee of the State Duma has already approved this anti-constitutional initiative, next in line are a couple more committees
and the solemn rehabilitation of the approaches of the Third Reich
(it was there that for the first time in the history of mankind “health passports” appeared) on December 16. […]

Only you and I can and must prevent this lawlessness: while it is not too late, increase the pressure on the deputies and local authorities,
demanding their responsibility to the people.

By the way, for those who have not yet woken up: [Big-Brain behind Sputnik V] Alexander Gintsburg is already coming for our children.
Temporary loopholes with PCR tests will not help us either: in France, the authorities have already announced a reduction in the test period to 1 day.
The world's population is being driven into a new COVID slavery with compulsory or even forced injections.

We have nothing to add.

===========

Now watch this.
TELL me this isn't a 'Sputnik V' marketing/sales propaganda piece
by RT State run media disguised as 'news'.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GLuMFVDbU7gn/

Meet Kirill Dmitriev, head of the Russian Direct Investment Fund that backed the Sputnik-V vaccine...
(a jew who previously worked for Goldman Sachs.)

'Prison Planet' is beginning to take on a new meaning.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:52 pm

Oh, interesting, in TV news, there was a protest at the Austrian embassy in Frankfurt.

Since months I try to find out about such events before they happen. If you are not a member of one of the protesting groups, you will not find out anything it seems. I have already asked people in the www where something is planned when they have called for resistance in general - nothing, no answer, nada. No reference to websites where one could find information etc.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:05 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DMMfu5rG1SYa/

AUSTRALIA - NO VAX, NO FOOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:08 am

an0n wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I wouldn't bet on this...

Russia/China is our only hope for a multipolar world. For a place where globohomo has no influence, we will stick to this until our end, because we have to, it is all we got.

russia is working on legislation that would introduce covid pass. and china has covid pass from the beginning. they were the first...if i remember correctly

But that does not necessarily mean that they have said goodbye to a multipolar world. And if I have understood the mindset of the Chinese population correctly, they don't have to be persuaded or even forced to accept this vaccination pass.

Suspect

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:21 am

Video on Bitchute a German Chemist supposedly has been murdered because he has found graphene hydroxide nano scale razor blades in the juice.

Responding to a frequency you will be evicerated from the inside according to the video.

Seems far fetched but few can comprehend the psychopathy involved here.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:50 am

khnum wrote:Video on Bitchute a German Chemist supposedly has been murdered because he has found graphene hydroxide nano scale razor blades in the juice.

Responding to a frequency you will be evicerated from the inside according to the video.

I think it's this guy..
Zambeezi wrote:https://www.bitchute.com/video/2HGtfXEHENRc/

Dr. Andreas Noack

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XN2KFXhQWxZW/

Germany: Dr. Andreas Noack Arrested
https://insiderpaper.com/german-doctor-andreas-noack-arrest-video/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hG4oxFelrAjB/

update

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:59 am

Dr. Andreas Noack

update

WTF and now he's dead? Because of "breathing problems", after the arrest?

Even if his theories were nonsense or he was a "conspiracy theorist" - what is the point of arresting him, and then also in a style that one would expect at most in an operation against terrorists. Even the Mafia is treated more tenderly here in Germany, well, they are rather business friends of our state personnel.

This is more comparable to the way the Inquisition dealt with heretics than a sovereign way of dealing with "deviants". When the state reacts with such brutal means in such a case, it tends to fuel my mistrust. Well, I haven't had confidence for a long time, for good reasons, and in recent years it's been in negative territory.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:03 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Dr. Andreas Noack

update

WTF and now he's dead? Because of "breathing problems", after the arrest?

Even if his theories were nonsense or he was a "conspiracy theorist" - what is the point of arresting him, and then also in a style that one would expect at most in an operation against terrorists. Even the Mafia is treated more tenderly here in Germany, well, they are rather business friends of our state personnel.

This is more comparable to the way the Inquisition dealt with heretics than a sovereign way of dealing with "deviants". When the state reacts with such brutal means in such a case, it tends to fuel my mistrust. Well, I haven't had confidence for a long time, for good reasons, and in recent years it's been in negative territory.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 2924852245

My German is not that good but she seems to be saying it was a nasty and painful death

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:21 am

Australia introduces the 'Anti troll bill' which roughly translated means ASIS.ASIO,Federal and State police will be spying on you even more and the mind police will be visiting more people than ever before.

khnum

Zambeezi, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:27 am

khnum wrote:Video on Bitchute a German Chemist supposedly has been murdered
because he has found graphene hydroxide nano scale razor blades in the juice.

I stumbled on a dystopian grouch tonight... ha! Starts off about his sister....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6h1nXPwE0LJP/

I was in the mood for his pure cynicism. I even laughed. sick. i know.
reminded me of when shachalnur would go off.... i enjoyed his eccentricities.
come in out of the cold shachalnur... we have a nice warm fire here for you.
Peace reigns in Zodland. Do your thing.
rendeer

boris, Profanity, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:52 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YhUeoXven7Gd/

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:01 am

Ive been studying conspiracy alternate history and the powers that be since 1998 and I admit the more I get to know the more I know I dont really know much at all,we all have our strengths for example Zods knowledge of Eastern European and Middle Eastern geopolitics is far superior to my own,then we have our learned Chinese friend who is probably a good 20-30 iq points ahead of me and  Zambezi who often screens things through a spiritual perspective superior to mine,these are just examples,all of us here know where that guy is coming from most comments I read are kindergarten level and it is frustrating there is individual brilliance but the herd is a dumb as a box of hammers

Last edited by khnum on Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total

khnum

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:12 am

@khnum you are very kind. and wise.
i think i remember you were taking care of your mother..
glad you have each other in these treacherous days.
a friend called me early this a.m. and needed me to go and do a 'wellness check'
on his mother and father who are in their 80's and live nearby.
He lives 100 miles away. So off I went... they were ok but fragile.
She's lucky to have you.

and where the hell has mr. badger gone off to??
hope all is well....

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:23 am

Zambeezi wrote:@khnum you are very kind. and wise.

and where the hell has mr. badger gone off to??
hope all is well....

Mr Badger was a bit down I think things were getting to him,he needs a week or so on a warm beach and some good cocktails,I hope he's ok

We probably all do.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:34 am

[quote="Zambeezi"]@khnum you are very kind. and wise.
i think i remember you were taking care of your mother..
glad you have each other in these treacherous days.
a friend called me early this a.m. and needed me to go and do a 'wellness check'
on his mother and father who are in their 80's and live nearby.
He lives 100 miles away. So off I went... they were ok but fragile.
She's lucky to have you.

My parents are both in their 80's, both have heart conditions and father has had a stroke but he is ok,the good news is that they are both not going anywhere near a vaccine,but I have to stay here in a larger city so they have access to medical care,If I was alone I would sell up and go bush,but I have an obligation to them because for 15 years I was a very sick person and my parents were always there for me so now its my turn.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:40 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:53 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:00 pm

The Rise And Fall Of Aljazeera
https://consortiumnews.com/2021/11/24/the-angry-arab-the-rise-and-fall-of-aljazeera/

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X1021
https://archive.md/wip/FRr9q
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/rise-and-fall-aljazeera

Qatar hosted the imperialist mouthpiece for the Brotherhood, Zionism, & UKUS

"My first appearance on the network in 2001 was to speak about Saudi Arabia.
The channel mixed political talk shows and very serious round-ups of news.
Experienced and talented correspondents were hired and offices were established around the world.
The Arab media scene had never experienced something similar, and themes about Arab unity and nationalism galvanized the audience.
But many Arabs had complaints about the coverage:

►the network hosted a weekly religious show with Yusuf Qardawi,
a former Muslim Brotherhood preacher with very conservative views.
His version of Islam was appealing to conservative Arab regimes who opposed Nasser
(the man who successfully marginalized the Muslim Brotherhood throughout the Arab world;

►the network was the first to host Israeli guests;
officials of the Israeli government and military were regulars on political shows
(they did receive tough treatment—unlike on Western shows—but the precedent was appalling to many Arabs
whose sensibilities were offended in the extreme);

►the network was increasingly getting defensive about the U.S. government
and it gave ample platforms for U.S. officials to spew their propaganda.
But the network’s championing of the Palestinian cause and its critical coverage of the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003 pleased Arab audiences
(although the U.S. military responded by simply bombing Aljazeera’s office in Baghdad, which killed their chief correspondent)."
-----------
the biggest change in the network’s coverage occurred in 2011,
when the channel fell under the control of the Muslim Brotherhood and their affiliates.

All secular Arab nationalists were pushed out of the station and new religious-oriented staff was brought in.
With the beginning of the Arab uprising that year the network dropped all professional pretenses and adopted a more overtly propaganda line
in calling for the overthrow of governments where change was favorable to the Muslim Brotherhood (such as in Egypt and Tunisia).

boom.

the 'fall' of Aljazeera is emblematic.
It reveals the REJECTION of the insurrectionist 'ordo ab chao' formula
that these imperialists have used upon 'unsuspecting' Sovereign populations for DECADES.
This secret, tripartite imperial 'unity' is not fooling ANYONE anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:53 pm

#83 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 X1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:26 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:31 pm

Is this like taking a 'mulligan' on a golf course?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:35 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Matjaz and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next