Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Matjaz
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Zambeezi
刘汉
12 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 Empty Re: #82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:00 pm

der_mick wrote:

I dunno, that's a remarkable account. Started March, nearly 13,000 tweets, no retweets, and at the start ~ a hundred times

Songpinganq
Please share it with your friends.
Hope you can wake up as many people you know as possible!

And a lot of "news" is from spring last year. Seems to me like the millions of Uighurs in the concentration camps of an Adrian Zenz.

Suspect Suspect Suspect

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 Empty Re: #82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:01 pm

Better this one ...

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:01 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
der_mick wrote:

The CCP have a 'Zero Covid' national campaign.
The population (majority) has been programmed to accept/support this logic/sacrifice.
It is destined to fail. It prevents 'natural immunity' from taking hold and protecting the population.
It is an un-winable strategy and a poor choice.
however.... the 'nazi' comparison is not even close to reality.
It is by no means a 'racist' campaign... it is a quarantine of infected... regardless of how ill conceived.
not the same. at all. western propagandists are hitching a 'ride' on the tail of the Uighar op.

I still can't believe, that state actors as CCP or Australia really believe in that 'Zero Covid' crap. They have their own scientists and their three letter agencies and they know exactly what's going on.

Also, building those "villages" in Australia, Canada and China demonstrates, that they have something long lasting in mind. If they'd expect that vaccinations or zero covid would help to end the plandemic, they would not pump the funds and effort into those.

There is something bigger going on. I have the feeling, that all that "fighting" between the big player's governments (US, China, Russia, EU, etc.) is just a charade. I believe that they have made a plan to change the whole global economy and implement some kind of neo-feudalism, with less non-productive population and more control for governments.

To achieve that, they MUST work together, but they will continue playing their "I hate you so much"-theatre so the people don't get suspicious.

I agree on your point, that this has nothing to do with race. How could it, they are all Chinese there. But I can imagine, that you could put some political opponents or dissidents into those camps easily and just keep them there with false positive tests for the rest of their life? And if someone has "an accident" in those camps, who will investigate that?

After nazi reign, most Germans said, they did not know that the inmates were murdered in those camps. (who knows if you can believe such stories, might depend on how close to a concentration camp those people lived)

I still think, that there are some similarities to the 3rd Reich. For one, people are deported against their will (even if most bend their knee, that's still not agreeing with things). Most Jews climbed up into the trains themselves, because they knew, that resisting would make no difference.

Also, if you acknowledge, that China has more information than I have, than you can be certain, that this is not a quarantine of infected. They know about Ivermectin, they know about the bullshit that pharma pulls right now.

I might be wrong and would love to be corrected, but that's how I feel at the moment (and that can change anytime  Wink  )

Edit:
For the Uighurs story. Even here in the west we slowly begin to hear, that those people who are in camps are there because they are/were doing terrorist attacks and fighting for a califate. It's said, that thousands of them joined the IS... So no, I don't believe in that western Uighur stories either
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:04 pm

Johnny Ryan
@johnnyryan
(November 5, 2021)

Big news.
Google and the entire tracking industry relies on IAB Europe’s consent system,
which will now be found to be illegal.

iccl.ie/news/online-consent-pop-ups-used-by-google-and-other-tech-firms-declared-illegal/
twitter.com/johnnyryan/status/1456630527721680902

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by h4364r Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:33 pm

Zambeezi wrote:  

It's fast, isn't it? xD

h4364r

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:47 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
der_mick wrote:

I dunno, that's a remarkable account. Started March, nearly 13,000 tweets, no retweets, and at the start ~ a hundred times

Songpinganq
Please share it with your friends.
Hope you can wake up as many people you know as possible!

And a lot of "news" is from spring last year. Seems to me like the millions of Uighurs in the concentration camps of an Adrian Zenz.

Suspect Suspect Suspect

Yeah, the account seems suspicious. But then again, I can't figure out "cui bono". We have seen that Australia, New Zealand and Canada are also building such quarantine camps. Their government is openly talking about "quarantine camps for the unvaccinated", so I guess it's not about the West accusing China of building them too, right?

As for the Uighurs: I don't believe that the camp guards wore full anti-infection suits in those Uighur camps. Are there actual images of those camps floating around? I think I've never seen an Uighur camp from the inside.
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:00 pm

der_mick wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
der_mick wrote:

The population (majority) has been programmed to accept/support this logic/sacrifice.
It is destined to fail. It prevents 'natural immunity' from taking hold and protecting the population.
It is by no means a 'racist' campaign... it is a quarantine of infected... regardless of how ill conceived.
not the same. at all. western propagandists are hitching a 'ride' on the tail of the Uighar op.

I still can't believe, that state actors as CCP or Australia really believe in that 'Zero Covid' crap. They have their own scientists and their three letter agencies and they know exactly what's going on.

Also, building those "villages" in Australia, Canada and China demonstrates, that they have something long lasting in mind. If they'd expect that vaccinations or zero covid would help to end the plandemic, they would not pump the funds and effort into those.

There is something bigger going on. I have the feeling, that all that "fighting" between the big player's governments (US, China, Russia, EU, etc.) is just a charade. I believe that they have made a plan to change the whole global economy and implement some kind of neo-feudalism, with less non-productive population and more control for governments.

To achieve that, they MUST work together, but they will continue playing their "I hate you so much"-theatre so the people don't get suspicious.

I agree on your point, that this has nothing to do with race. How could it, they are all Chinese there. But I can imagine, that you could put some political opponents or dissidents into those camps easily and just keep them there with false positive tests for the rest of their life? And if someone has "an accident" in those camps, who will investigate that?

After nazi reign, most Germans said, they did not know that the inmates were murdered in those camps. (who knows if you can believe such stories, might depend on how close to a concentration camp those people lived)

I still think, that there are some similarities to the 3rd Reich. For one, people are deported against their will (even if most bend their knee, that's still not agreeing with things). Most Jews climbed up into the trains themselves, because they knew, that resisting would make no difference.

Also, if you acknowledge, that China has more information than I have, than you can be certain, that this is not a quarantine of infected. They know about Ivermectin, they know about the bullshit that pharma pulls right now.

I might be wrong and would love to be corrected, but that's how I feel at the moment (and that can change anytime  Wink  )

Edit:
For the Uighurs story. Even here in the west we slowly begin to hear, that those people who are in camps are there because they are/were doing terrorist attacks and fighting for a califate. It's said, that thousands of them joined the IS... So no, I don't believe in that western Uighur stories either

Let's see what our correspondent from China knows about this. pirat But it's night there now.

I don't "believe" anything myself, at most with doubts and until further information. Either I know something for sure, or I compare new information with previous knowledge. When I was quite young and inexperienced, I was badly fooled by false "leftist" propaganda about Cambodia. This taught me not to jump on everything immediately, even if I don't always manage to do so. Some years ago, I had enough time to look at sources more closely. Often, the name Khodorkovsky was at the end of the chain in articles against Russia, e.g. among the newspaper's financiers. I keep something like that in mind when a completely new, outrageous propaganda emerges.

However, I have little incentive to dive too deeply into any CTs, it is too time-consuming for me. Regarding RU/CN part of the charade, sure, anything is possible and I don't want to rule it out completely, but I don't think it's very likely. Feeding this narrative just fits too well with transatlantic propaganda. Far too well ...

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:22 pm

Aaron Maté
@aaronjmate
(November 7, 2021)

Igor Danchenko, the main source for the Steele dossier,
humiliated its media/FBI/DNC cheerleaders when he admitted that corroboration was "zero."
Now we learn that a key sub-source was a Clinton operative.
Another was someone Danchenko whom never spoke to.

mate.substack.com/p/russiagate-has-no-rock-bottom
twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1457406107958366214

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:24 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:25 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Better this one ...

pirat

Just saw that this picture is from last year. (8 Nov. 2020) This happens all the time lately. Fake images to discredit vaccine skeptics.

Some pages further there was a post of Italians running into a building that looks like a mal. It's title says something like: "Italian protesters enter the mal without providing a covid passport". Now I found out that those are football supporters filmed after some game in Roma. Also, I think Italy has no covid passport mandate implemented yet, right?
der_mick
der_mick

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:32 pm

Abacus wrote:Johnny Ryan
@johnnyryan
(November 5, 2021)

Big news.
Google and the entire tracking industry relies on IAB Europe’s consent system,
which will now be found to be illegal.

iccl.ie/news/online-consent-pop-ups-used-by-google-and-other-tech-firms-declared-illegal/
twitter.com/johnnyryan/status/1456630527721680902

Do I understand this correctly? This constant harassment with these pop-ups "Do you agree to cookies? Do you agree to be tracked by your state and the NSA?" and you can only get further if you agree to this blackmail is actually illegal?

Shocked pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:35 pm

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Matjaz, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:42 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
der_mick wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
der_mick wrote:

Edit:

Let's see what our correspondent from China knows about this.  pirat  But it's night there now.

I don't "believe" anything myself, at most with doubts and until further information. Either I know something for sure, or I compare new information with previous knowledge. When I was quite young and inexperienced, I was badly fooled by false "leftist" propaganda about Cambodia. This taught me not to jump on everything immediately, even if I don't always manage to do so. Some years ago, I had enough time to look at sources more closely. Often, the name Khodorkovsky was at the end of the chain in articles against Russia, e.g. among the newspaper's financiers. I keep something like that in mind when a completely new, outrageous propaganda emerges.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I have to admit, that I've also fallen for some stories that turned out to be false. At the beginning of this pandemic (before the vax appeared) I was more on the pro side. But I think that is what it's really about. You have the right to be wrong. You can change your view after you have got new information. So inevitably there will be false info, too. No big deal, as long as you just keep the input coming..

However, I have little incentive to dive too deeply into any CTs, it is too time-consuming for me. Regarding RU/CN part of the charade, sure, anything is possible and I don't want to rule it out completely, but I don't think it's very likely. Feeding this narrative just fits too well with transatlantic propaganda. Far too well ...

Twisted Evil

Maybe "believing" was the wrong word. Comes from the fact that I'm not an native English speaker.

I think we have a misunderstanding here.

What I suggested would run totally against the transatlantic propaganda. The trans. propaganda wants us to believe, that China is the enemy who tries to subjugate the world and introduce its communist terror-regime. That's why "we" need to buy weapons and fight them. Similar for Russia.

Even the Chinese and Russians act in a way, that makes us believe the world is divided into the US block and the CH/RU block.

But here comes why I don't buy it. Those people (i.e. leaders of the countries, deep state representatives, financial elite) are all interconnected in different forums and projects and alliances.

E.g. WEF: Klaus Schwab has Meetings with Putin, Merkel, Biden, Trump, etc., he gets honored with a medal from China, and seems to get along very well with Xi Jinping, he selects and "raises" our heads of states (Young Global Leaders)...And the Zionist are in the midst of all of it.

Edit: I mean, come on, the US is financing bio laboratories in China and covers up it's involvement, Chine doesn't issue any comment to that whole plot? No accusations? And still we should think those two countries are death-enemies?

Also regarding Russia. You would expect Putin/Lawrow to rip Canada or Australia apart morally for building those camps. Or accuse the whole West of hypocrisy. But nothing happens...

I just have a really hard time believing, that those greedy ritch money-sacks and power lowing psychopaths, never had the idea to control humanity if they just work together.

A bit like in 1984, where the three superpowers are in constant fake-wars to keep the population occupied.
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:51 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Do I understand this correctly? This constant harassment with these pop-ups "Do you agree to cookies?
Do you agree to be tracked by your state and the NSA?" and you can only get further if you agree to this blackmail is actually illegal?

It seams so, yes:

IAB Europe designed the misleading “consent” pop-ups that feature on almost all (80%+) European websites and apps.
That system is known as IAB Europe’s “Transparency & Consent Framework” (TCF).
These popups purport to give people control over how their data are used by the online advertising industry. But in fact, it does not matter what people click.

For almost four years, websites and apps have plagued Europeans with this “consent” spam.
But our evidence reveals that IAB Europe knew that conventional tracking-based advertising was “incompatible with consent under GDPR” before it launched the consent system.

This is because the primary tracking-based ad system, called “Real-Time Bidding” (RTB), broadcasts internet users’ behaviour and real-world locations to thousands of companies, billions of times a day.
RTB is the biggest data breach ever recorded. There is no way to protect data in this free-for-all. (We are litigating against RTB in Hamburg, too.)

“IAB Europe created a fake consent system that spammed everyone, every day, and served no purpose other than to give a thin legal cover
to the massive data breach in at the heart of online advertising. We hope the decision of the Belgian Data Protection Authority will finally force the online advertising industry to reform”

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:05 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:12 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

This group also exposed Pfizer this is the standard lot of truth tellers and whistleblowers now

khnum

刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:16 pm

A hospital in Germany has been administering Ivermectin for Covid19. Now they have stopped the treatment due to "media pressure". Could be that one can still get it there unofficially.

I despise those media whores

der_mick
der_mick

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:26 pm

Helena Gualinga
@SumakHelena
(November 6, 2021)

Honestly, so disappointed at media.
The Amazonian youth from Brazil and Ecuador lead the entire march today in Glasgow
and were up on the main stage for almost 30 minutes. Frontline people at the FRONT LINE. Yet no coverage. This is what invisiblization looks like.

twitter.com/SumakHelena/status/1456850559898685441

Abby Martin
@AbbyMartin
(November 6, 2021)

Tens of thousands marching through Glasgow demanding climate action at #COP26

twitter.com/AbbyMartin/status/1457034765706711049

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:46 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:10 pm

Jeff Wells
@JeffWellsRigInt
(November 5, 2021)

"You know who really loathes my thesis? The Left.
Because we grew up with this ambition that we would bring capitalism down.
And here I am telling them that we're out of time. Capitalism brought itself down.
And it's been replaced by something far worse."

twitter.com/JeffWellsRigInt/status/1456652696396746758

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:25 pm

der_mick wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Better this one ...

pirat

Just saw that this picture is from last year.  (8 Nov. 2020) This happens all the time lately. Fake images to discredit vaccine skeptics.

Some pages further there was a post of Italians running into a building that looks like a mal. It's title says something like: "Italian protesters enter the mal without providing a covid passport". Now I found out that those are football supporters filmed after some game in Roma.  Also, I think Italy has no covid passport mandate implemented yet, right?

Sorry, my bad, I thought it was from that one:

Because afair the news brought something or I saw it elsewhere that there was a protest. But it's right, there are no such big protests now in Germany, the whole country fell asleep ...

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 863744033

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:55 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
der_mick wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Better this one ...

pirat

Just saw that this picture is from last year.  (8 Nov. 2020) This happens all the time lately. Fake images to discredit vaccine skeptics.

Some pages further there was a post of Italians running into a building that looks like a mal. It's title says something like: "Italian protesters enter the mal without providing a covid passport". Now I found out that those are football supporters filmed after some game in Roma.  Also, I think Italy has no covid passport mandate implemented yet, right?

And youtube deleted it already.  Mad  
Lately I sometimes have the feeling, that we have to live in the Trueman Show. This can not be real.

Sorry, my bad, I thought it was from that one:

Because afair the news brought something or I saw it elsewhere that there was a protest. But it's right, there are no such big protests now in Germany, the whole country fell asleep ...

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 863744033

And youtube deleted it already. Mad
Lately I sometimes have the feeling, that we have to live in the Trueman Show. This can not be real.
der_mick
der_mick

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by an0n Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:15 pm

der_mick wrote:

most of the "extermination" camps were in poland. not germany

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 _68244847_europe_conc_camps_624

but let me ask you a question. how many people in US would right now say they know what is(was) happening in guantanamo, bagram https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagram_torture_and_prisoner_abuse , abu ghraib https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse

Most of the americans (or EU citizens) would say they do not know what is happening.

All of you here, do you know what is happening there ? now, it is not that people can not find out what is happening. it is that they do not want to know. it was the same with germans. it is not that they could not find out. they just did not care as long as they could live comfortably.

an0n

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:24 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
der_mick wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
der_mick wrote:

Edit:

Let's see what our correspondent from China knows about this.  pirat  But it's night there now.

Twisted Evil

I just woke up. The sun is still not up over Manchuria, but we are in heavy snow since yesterday.
To be honest I don't know much. Yes, there are camps for Uigurs and central quarantine stations. Both are existing for a longer time now. It's nothing new.

For the Uigurs, they have a better life than many of their Muslim mates in other countries, economically. But they have to accept, that Beijing needs to agree to their top rank imam. Imams from abroad are not accepted by Beijing. I have heard of one case, that one imam sent by Beijing  to Kashi (Kashgar) was killed by terrorists right away. And there is a high degree of racism between Han and Uigur. This I have seen myself. The problem, that Han people feel superior is addressed in the Chinese constitution in the first article. That means, that the government is aware of this, but they cannot help. Among my students are Han, Mongu and Man (=Manchu). Mongu stick together. Man are easier to communicate with than Han from a Western perspective (Man address problems directly, Han people never talk about the elephant in the room). Chinese make a clear difference between nationality and citizenship. Han students don't like the other nationalities, because the government gives them advantages to balance the disadvantage of racism. And there is the problem, how Chinese people (mostly Han) follow orders. They don't apply orders to the situation at hand. This makes matters worse, when the government is giving orders to Han people in Xinjiang how to treat Uigurs. I have one student from Northern Xinjiang, who is very critical against the Han, the government and the Uigurs. He himself is a complete Central Asian mix. From what he is telling me, Northern Xinjiang is much more rich than Southern Xinjiang, where most Uigurs live and money is flowing over the border from Kasakhstan via Northern Xinjiang to these separatist organizations. So, what I think is, yes, these camps are existing. But they serve two different purposes. Some might be prison camps for these separatist  terrorists. But others might be used to teach the Uigurs Chinese. The government wants them to have names written in Chinese characters and not in Arabic letters. And the illiteracy rate in all provinces and regions apart from the center is very high in China. So many students go to these places to teach semi-nomad people. But considering the situation, Xinjiang is not on the list, where students can go to.

For the quarantine camps: They exist at least since last year. The problem is, you cannot compare the measurements against the pandemic in China and in the West. Even if in words both are using vaccines, masks, quarantines etc. The reality is different. We are living a normal live. Covid 19 is only here in theory. The problem is travelling. When someone is coming back from a place were are some numbers of cases, he has to quarantine (I think for 14 days). But this quarantine is done at home. This means no actual restriction for Chinese people, because they order everything by smartphone and everything gets delivered, anyhow. The funny thing is, if such a person is living with another person, who did not travel, this other person is not quarantined. Here in Manchuria (actually Chinese people don't like or don't know this word, they just say: 东北 "North-East") we have three provinces: Hei-long-jiang "Black dragon river" = Amur river, the border to Russia, Ji-lin in the center and Liao-ning in the South. All three provinces have different governments, that are directly responsible to Beijing. They all have their own pandemic administration. These administration is giving direct orders to our university for instance. They have to report the numbers to Beijing directly. If the situation is going out of hand, they will be punished severely. There seem to be three hot spots, one in each province: one village close to Harbin, the capital of Heilongjiang, one village close to the North Korean border in Jilin and Dalian, the main station of the Naval Forces (with the aircraft carriers), in Liaoning. There is one railroad (from Russian and Japanese times, but with modern fast Chinese trains) connecting Harbin and Dalian. So you can travel in a few hours from Harbin in the North to Dalian on the sea. At the moment there are some cases in Heilongjiang. So the government in Jilin is alerted and all students from Harbin are in their quarters (if they were at home last weekend), but together in the same room with students from other provinces (nobody understands this). The provincial governments can order a full lockdown on the hotspots, if considered necessary. But this is happening very rarely. We are all vaccined with traditional vaccine and if there is anything like herd immunity it is already spreading like wildfire.
When I was returning last year from subtropical Laos via Yunnan province to icy cold Manchuria, I was quarantined in my quarters for some days and got a cold immediately and had a fight with the administration. "You have some symptoms, so you must be quarantined for 2 weeks!" - "I have been absent for nearly one year and there are mushrooms in my quarter and I am allergic against them. I need to leave my rooms immediately! Get me a test and you will see, that you are wrong!" - "After 2 weeks you will be tested anyhow. If you cannot stay at your quarters, you can go to the central quarantine station." After one week, many messages with superiors, I finally got my negative test. "You can leave your quarters immediately." I hate this woman in the administration.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:28 am

an0n wrote:
der_mick wrote:

most of the "extermination" camps were in poland. not germany

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 _68244847_europe_conc_camps_624

That is certainly true. But the people were also taken from Germany and brought to Poland. You would realize if Police would come to take your neighbors away. And this happened all over the place.

but let me ask you a question. how many people in US would right now say they know what is(was) happening in guantanamo, bagram https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagram_torture_and_prisoner_abuse , abu ghraib https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse

Most of the americans (or EU citizens) would say they do not know what is happening.

All of you here, do you know what is happening there ? now, it is not that people can not find out what is happening. it is that they do not want to know. it was the same with germans. it is not that they could not find out. they just did not care as long as they could live comfortably.

I know, it's not comparable. We have whistle-blowers, mobile phone cameras and the internet.
Still in my social circle most people know that Guantanamo is a detention that contradicts any due process laws, human rights, that they torture and keep people without any charges or representation like animals. At least here in Germany most of the people I talk to know that.

I have read parts of a diary of a German clerk from that time. He describes the advent of the war very nicely. He and some other sources I know said, that most of the people "kind of knew" what was going on. Some might not have known in the beginning but after some time, bush-post reached most of them and they knew. But they also knew that they could do nothing about it.

So yeah, they did not really care or were afraid to say something
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by an0n Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:08 am

der_mick wrote:
That is certainly true. But the people were also taken from Germany and brought to Poland. You would realize if Police would come to take your neighbors away. And this happened all over the place.

actually, jews were always living in their own neighborhoods. for example Rothschild lived in Frankfurter Judengasse. it was jewish neighborhood. 3 rieich would clear whole neighborhood at the time. that would be noticed in whole town. smaller towns, better family connections...

also, who was doing this job ? police or SS ?

der_mick wrote:
I know, it's not comparable. We have whistle-blowers, mobile phone cameras and the internet.
this is true. but there was less people then and most of them had large family's and big friend circles. much bigger then now. and whole neighborhood would disappear....you can not notice that.
der_mick wrote:
Still in my social circle most people know that Guantanamo is a detention that contradicts any due process laws, human rights, that they torture and keep people without any charges or representation like animals. At least here in Germany most of the people I talk to know that.

it is not detention camp. they are torturing and killing people there. look, it is on wiki...it is on Internet. you did not know ?

Guantanamo Bay homicide accusations were made regarding the deaths of three prisoners on June 10, 2006 at the United States Guantanamo Bay detention camp for enemy combatants at its naval base in Cuba. Two of the men had been cleared by the military for release. The United States Department of Defense (DOD) claimed their deaths at the time as suicides, although their families and the Saudi government argued against the findings, and numerous journalists have raised questions then and since. The DOD undertook an investigation by the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, published in redacted form in 2008.

In April 2008, Murat Kurnaz, a former detainee released without charges and repatriated to Germany, published the English translation of his memoir, Five Years of My Life: An Innocent Man in Guantánamo (2007). In it he discussed the deaths of the three detainees in June 2006, as described by other prisoners from their cell block. Given the conditions at the camp and constant observation by guards, he and the other prisoners had "unanimously" concluded that the three detainees had been killed, perhaps by beating or strangling.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guantanamo_Bay_homicide_accusations

how about tortures and killings at abu ghraib and bagram ? it is on wiki also...

Nothing ? you did not know ?

CIA black sites where they are torturing and killing people ?

#82 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 400px-ExtRenditionMap  

it is also on wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_black_sites     nothing ? you do not know about it ? your friends ?
der_mick wrote:
I have read parts of a diary of a German clerk from that time. He describes the advent of the war very nicely. He and some other sources I know said, that most of the people "kind of knew" what was going on. Some might not have known in the beginning but after some time, bush-post reached most of them and they knew. But they also knew that they could do nothing about it.
as we now know we could  do nothing about COVID passports (for example) ?
der_mick wrote:
So yeah, they did not really care or were afraid to say something

yeah, they did not care. the same as now....

an0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:29 am

Russian coal shipments have been halted as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:34 am

gee. only AT LEAST a year behind the curve...

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:37 am

beyond words

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:40 am

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next