Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Talos
boris
Nuke68
刘汉
Matjaz
shachalnur
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
14 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:18 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:26 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:28 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:29 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Does anyone know which song that is? As far as I can hear it's in every video the same.

Question Question Question

And after the protest they will go back to social distancing,put on their mask and pick up their smart phones,the time for whinging and bitching and singing is over

Casualties; Good guys well over 100,000 dead a million injured; Bad Guys Colon Powell,we are in a covert war and we are not doing well

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:34 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:23 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:08 pm

@Böhse Tante
Does anyone know which song that is? As far as I can hear it's in every video the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=F4APfqd_zVA
youtube.com/watch?v=bmhhqMcCHnA
vivereultras.forumcommunity.net/?t=3186860
sportcasertano.it/2014/08/29/la-gente-come-noi-non-molla-mai-ecco-il-nuovo-inno-della-juvecaserta/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:17 pm

khnum wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Question Question Question

And after the protest they will go back to social distancing,put on their mask and pick up their smart phones,the time for whinging and bitching and singing is over

Casualties; Good guys well over 100,000 dead a million injured; Bad Guys Colon Powell,we are in a covert war and we are not doing well

That's true. There's ultimate need for persistent disobedience. Strikes, riots, direct action against the perpetrators. I really can't get why waxx centres and labs are not burned down yet. Well, maybe it's because we're the good guys here. But wtf? They even publicly admitted that they financed research of "the virus". And, as the very same criminals force their vaxx mandates and electronic surveilance on the people, plebs do nothing. Watching this helplessness is really disappointing for me. Maybe it's mass hypnosis, maybe it's decades of degenerative "entertainment" and "addvertisement" business launched on us (well, it's actually a part of mass hypnosis, I guess). Definitely it's strange. Just compare "western" world, where the most of people take whatever the cabal brings on them, to Yemeni people, where, after years of cruel and really devastating agression, still can gather a crowd of 100s of thousand and clearly express their rejection of Saudi-led agression. Wow, that's something...

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, khnum and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:36 pm

That's true. There's ultimate need for persistent disobedience. Strikes, riots, direct action against the perpetrators. I really can't get why waxx centres and labs are not burned down yet. Well, maybe it's because we're the good guys here. But wtf? They even publicly admitted that they financed research of "the virus". And, as the very same criminals force their vaxx mandates and electronic surveilance on the people, plebs do nothing. Watching this helplessness is really diappointing for me. Maybe it's mass hypnosis, maybe it's decades of degenerative "entertainment" and "addvertisement" business launched on us (well, it's actually a part of mass hynosis, I guess). Definitely it's strange. Just compare "western" world, where the most of people take whatever the cabal brings on them, to Yemeni people, where, after years of cruel and really devastating agression, still can gather a crowd of 100s of thousand and clearly express their rejection of Saudi-led agression. Wow, that's something...[/quote]

The Yemenis still have a culture,a faith and a identity that hasn't been poisoned by the decadent west they are also tough- western powers and others have been screwing around with their country since the 1970's, adversity is all most Yemenis know.Compare comfortable soft westerners where a stadium and a six pack keeps them happy.There is some mass hypnosis going on,maybe even some invasion of the body snatchers brought on by mass media,tv and smart phones,most times I try to discuss whats going on the sheeps eyes glaze over and they go to some mental sanctuary whose basis is bullshit such as my freedoms will come back if I obey,I already feel as if Im one of few humans left in a society of the walking dead

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:41 pm

Sullivan & Cromwell: Capitalism, Intelligence, & Fascism with Hugo Turner
'Our Hidden History' Interview

ourhiddenhistory.org/entry/sullivan-cromwell-capitalism-intelligence-fascism-hugo-turner-our-hidden-history-interview
youtu.be/ev4JPBfl9vA

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:43 pm

What the actual fuck?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:08 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:14 pm

khnum wrote:

Well said, Khnum #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 949160760

KneelB4Zod! and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:15 pm

Well, since November 1st no free COVID tests for unvaxxed in Czech Republic. As I bother...

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:08 pm

khnum wrote:
That's true. There's ultimate need for persistent disobedience. Strikes, riots, direct action against the perpetrators. I really can't get why waxx centres and labs are not burned down yet. Well, maybe it's because we're the good guys here. But wtf? They even publicly admitted that they financed research of "the virus". And, as the very same criminals force their vaxx mandates and electronic surveilance on the people, plebs do nothing. Watching this helplessness is really diappointing for me. Maybe it's mass hypnosis, maybe it's decades of degenerative "entertainment" and "addvertisement" business launched on us (well, it's actually a part of mass hynosis, I guess). Definitely it's strange. Just compare "western" world, where the most of people take whatever the cabal brings on them, to Yemeni people, where, after years of cruel and really devastating agression, still can gather a crowd of 100s of thousand and clearly express their rejection of Saudi-led agression. Wow, that's something...

The Yemenis still have a culture,a faith and a identity that hasn't been poisoned by the decadent west they are also tough- western powers and others have been screwing around with their country since the 1970's, adversity is all most Yemenis know.Compare comfortable soft westerners where a stadium and a six pack keeps them happy.There is some mass hypnosis going on,maybe even some invasion of the body snatchers brought on by mass media,tv and smart phones,most times I try to discuss whats going on the sheeps eyes glaze over and they go to some mental sanctuary whose basis is bullshit such as my freedoms will come back if I obey,I already feel as if Im one of few humans left in a society of the walking dead

How do you think I feel? It started in 1988, Reagan in Berlin, shouting "The wall must go!", after a few minutes I said: The mob that's shouting there will want the wall back twice as high after it's gone. In 2004, my boss at the time, a Turkish small businesswoman, moaned "When will the economic upswing finally come" - my answer: there won't be one, it will get worse and worse from now on.

Every time, I was looked at as if all my neurons had gone crazy.

Well, the first time it started was in ~1980 when I got the idea that the pensions wouldn't be enough for many people to live on until my retirement. At that time, however, I had not yet dared to talk to anyone about such thoughts. But also not about later fears regarding "gated communities" etc.

But the fact that some government agencies in Germany are working together with the Mafia was astonishing even for me.

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:19 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Well, since November 1st no free COVID tests for unvaxxed in Czech Republic. As I bother...

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 1619689188

Until now I had not a single one. Dunno when, last year or in spring there was a shop who wanted a test, so I left it.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:48 am

EcoHealth Throws NIH Under The Bus Over Wuhan Gain-Of-Function Report; Researcher Claims 'Massive Cover-Up'
https://archive.md/SElTX

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ecohealth-throws-fauci-under-bus-over-wuhan-gain-function-report-researcher-claims

To review, in a Wednesday letter addressed to Rep. James Comer (R-KY), NIH Principal Deputy Director Lawrence A. Tabak
admits to funding a "limited experiment" to determine whether "spike proteins from naturally occurring bat coronaviruses circulating in China
were capable of binding to the human ACE2 receptor in a mouse model."

According to the letter, humanized mice infected with the modified bat virus "became sicker"
than those exposed to an unmodified version of the same bat coronavirus.

The letter claims that EcoHealth CEO Peter Daszak failed to report this finding,
and gave Daszak five days to submit
"any and all unpublished data from the experiments and work conducted" under the NIH grant.

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 6c0c8ee69d07dc6215fbc8d473a376e41014f4b5

Vanity Fair article
https://archive.md/ddzS0

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/10/nih-admits-funding-risky-virus-research-in-wuhan

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:27 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:30 am

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:33 am

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 2977618280

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:38 am

good grief. fuck off Neil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:49 am

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 949160760

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xICDvkUl3RiU/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wGIyvUgZWcs/

suspended. for refusing the jab.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:07 am

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:09 am

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:13 am

Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:23 am

Coup d'état in Sudan. (55min ago)
Khartoum

Doge 🎃
@IntelDoge

Military forces cordoning off Khartoum Airport.
All bridges and entrances into Khartoum closed off.
Internet out in Khartoum according to reports.
Telephone outage reported on top of the internet issues.

Al Hadath quoting sources on the ground says a military force has stormed the home of Prime Minister Abdalla Hamdok.

(western stooge!) Prime Minister Hamdok has been placed under house arrest according to reports. Military forces have surrounded his home.

Faisal Muhammad Salih, advisor to Prime Minister Hamdok, arrested.

Governor of Khartoum, capital city of Sudan, arrested.

Governor of Sennar, Al-Mahi Suleiman, arrested.

Spokesman for the Sudanese Freedom and Change Coalition, Jaafar Hassan, arrested.

Sudanese Ba'ath Party Secretary Ali Al-Rih al-Sanhouri arrested.

Civilian members of Sudan gov't arrested.
Cabinet affairs minister, industry minister, information minister,
as well as a member of the Transitional Sovereignty Council.

Sudanese Professionals Association, an umbrella organization of Sudanese trade unions,
makes a call to the public to take to the streets and resist any military coup.
(too late.)
=====================

Abdel Fattah al-Burhan to declare State of Emergency and suspend constitutional charter.

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:29 pm

I don't remember if I got the link for this interview from here.

Anyway:

der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:36 pm

So now Kiev threatens Moscow with missiles.
https://www.rt.com/russia/538367-zelensky-warns-kremlin-russia/
What is great Moscow chess player going to do now. Zionist stooge in Kiev with backing of Zionist state who Great chess player just gave free hand to in Syria.

I tell you once again, Igor Strelkov was the one who was correct, but then again he was not a chess playing Sun Tzu reader.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 47 Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:04 pm

Guest 12 wrote:So now Kiev threatens Moscow with missiles.
https://www.rt.com/russia/538367-zelensky-warns-kremlin-russia/
What is great Moscow chess player going to do now.  Zionist stooge in Kiev with backing of Zionist state who Great chess player just gave free hand to in Syria.  

I tell you once again, Igor Strelkov was the one who was correct, but then again he was not a chess playing Sun Tzu reader.  

Putin is in bed with the Zionists

https://www.weforum.org/press/2021/10/russia-joins-centre-for-the-fourth-industrial-revolution-network/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/bennett-extends-russia-trip-over-shabbat-after-warm-putin-talks-run-long/

Guest 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next