Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Talos
boris
Nuke68
刘汉
Matjaz
shachalnur
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
14 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:46 am

I don't know what it is exactly, I like the "Trenchcoat", probably because he is similarly crazy like me. I came across him again by chance, he had "disappeared" from Twitter quite often.

Another interesting find on his account:

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:19 am

刘汉 wrote:
Abacus wrote:(October 19, 2021) Super Imperialism: The economic strategy of American empire with economist Michael Hudson
Economist Michael Hudson discusses the update of his book “Super Imperialism: The Economic Strategy of American Empire”
and the financial motivations behind the US new cold war on China and Russia.

thegrayzone.com/2021/10/19/super-imperialism-economist-michael-hudson/

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1047473441

A good read!

I nearly missed it, I have found so much to read, I'm a bit behind ...

I hope this interview alone will get translated, because the info is not only good, it's excellent. The first time I heard that the whole world pays for the US-wars was in the late 70s. But at that time I could only notice the info, I was too young to understand the mechanisms. I still do not understand every detail, but the raw picture.

I think I will run the text through deepl ...

Rolling Eyes pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:23 am

刘汉 wrote:
Abacus wrote:(October 19, 2021) Super Imperialism: The economic strategy of American empire with economist Michael Hudson
Economist Michael Hudson discusses the update of his book “Super Imperialism: The Economic Strategy of American Empire”
and the financial motivations behind the US new cold war on China and Russia.
thegrayzone.com/2021/10/19/super-imperialism-economist-michael-hudson/
#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1047473441
A good read!
Hudson is excellent! study

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:50 am

Zambeezi wrote:worth watching. Renz: "time for EVERYONE to act...." and there's not much time left.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/98k6kg0yixnL/

Attorney Thomas Renz on all the Lies - Oct 19 2021

Reluctantly, he's become a lightening rod for both whistle  blowers
and the desperation of the dead and dying.
listen to the man. live free or die.

I'm gonna bump this cuz it's excellent. I like this guy.

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:03 am

Muslims beware...
https://www.bitchute.com/video/rmfLIrkOxivc/

3rd Dose To Go Umrah

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:33 am

Gestapo try and block...
https://www.bitchute.com/video/x7viyyhGaa8h/

Car Protest Through Auckland

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:35 am

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
3h
Trump to launch new social platform 'TRUTH Social' with mission to create 'rival to liberal media’

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:44 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lkrdRJrLq5SS/

WOKE UP WITH BELLS PALSY AND IS CLUELESS

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:51 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Mahyar
@Mahyar3138
·
13m
Drone attack against US Al-Tanf base, Syria

-- GEROMAN --
@GeromanAT
·
42m
So Al Tanf got a beating finally - well done.
5 explosions heard - so far no casualties reported.
-
And I enjoy how some "OSINT" freak out right now.
Illegal US occupation must end.

AryJaey
@AryJaey
·
2m
— CENTCOM: We maintain the inherent right of self-defense and will respond at a time and place of our choosing.

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 3574449849

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:52 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:48 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/j3xXKqveEPb3/

TRUMP SHILLING THE VACCINE, AGAIN

Double speak is not chess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:02 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RofUgBjcsPXE/

12 Monkeys (1995)

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:44 pm

Here's Team B running the other half of the psy-op.
Their job is to 'placate and sympathize' with the 'worried' but hopeful Q-anon frogs.
(who are still in water beginning to boil)

free samples:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/46BAXORaLUC9/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tGM-BQ9MRCc/

KneelB4Zod!, shachalnur, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:05 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8oB83AUS6Q8X/

Next 4 Mandates

KneelB4Zod! and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:19 pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/N6NBM5SupegJ/

COVID VAX/PASS IS SOCIAL CREDIT SYSTEM

ALL Government is not reason, it is not eloquence,—it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant, and a fearful master."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:33 pm

amazing.
Without 'telling' ANYONE...
the NIH (National Institute of Health) 'the World's Premier CRIMINAL Health Institute'...
just 'added' IVERMECTIN

behold:
https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/tables/table-2e/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:43 pm

Nebraska AG Says Doctors Can Legally Prescribe Ivermectin, HCQ for COVID
https://archive.md/t8wHz
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/nebraska-ag-doug-peterson-legal-opinion-ivermectin-hcq-covid/

81 Research Studies Confirm Natural Immunity to COVID ‘Equal’ or ‘Superior’ to Vaccine Immunity
https://archive.ph/iGU9A
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/research-natural-immunity-covid-brownstone-institute/

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:46 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:50 pm

刘汉
刘汉

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:53 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:55 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:59 pm

lol!

Lügenpresse!
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:59 pm

Bosni
@Bosni_94
Ansarullah hit a Saudi military facility in southern Arabia with a ballistic missile. The talk is about 18 dead and two dozen wounded.

Saudi Media have so far released the identities of 8 killed Saudi soldiers.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:01 pm

刘汉
刘汉

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:02 pm

Erdoganomics is about to unleash total currency collapse in Turkey.
Lira Crashes To All Time Low After Turkey Shocks With 200bps Rate Cut Despite Soaring Inflation
https://archive.md/wip/77Jlz

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/lira-crashes-all-time-low-after-turkey-shocks-200bps-rate-cut-despite-soaring-inflation
#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 USDTRY%20inv%202021-10-21_7-10-37

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 X981

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:06 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:08 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:09 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:10 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:10 pm

Marine Vet Sues Walmart After Pharmacist Refused To Fill His Ivermectin Prescription
https://archive.md/kopR5

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/marine-vet-sues-walmart-after-pharmacist-refused-fill-his-ivermectin-prescription

...their physician later called the Walmart pharmacy to insist that the script be filled, but the pharmacist refused, and hung up on him...

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 89f50efaea6c7324836cb836b08c9e49ad3652c1

Walmart is facing a new lawsuit after a pharmacist in Albert Lea, Minnesota,
refused to fill a prescription for ivermectin to treat a Marine vet and his wife,
both of whom were suffering with COVID-19.

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next