Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Zambeezi
Nuke68
khnum
刘汉
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
12 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:17 pm

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:21 pm

刘汉 wrote:

bumpity bump

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Ezgif-28

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:40 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
US Patent No. 11,107,588 B2

► https://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=11,107,588.PN.&OS=PN/11,107,588&RS=PN/11,107,588

► https://zeromandatoryvaxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/US11107588.pdf

shits gettin real

Oh shat, that's a large document, I hope it will stay available or is already in the web archives. I couldn't find the relevant part that points to something that would track the vaccinated with some substances. The info must be very good hidden for someone with not enough experience in the language. But it could explain why vaxxes from other countries are not allowed.

Question Suspect Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:48 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
US Patent No. 11,107,588 B2

► https://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=11,107,588.PN.&OS=PN/11,107,588&RS=PN/11,107,588

► https://zeromandatoryvaxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/US11107588.pdf

shits gettin real

Oh shat, that's a large document, I hope it will stay available or is already in the web archives. I couldn't find the relevant part that points to something that would track the vaccinated with some substances. The info must be very good hidden for someone with not enough experience in the language. But it could explain why vaxxes from other countries are not allowed.

not sure but my impression is that the entire vaccine-graphene-5G scheme is described across some 18,500 'affiliated' patents
of which
this^^^ is the 'first'/or cover sheet?? idk

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:27 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
:Salute:

Monoculture kills, as agriculture shows. I thought about this years ago, also about the ideas of most communists, why they seem so hostile to life. They simply assume a monocultural society and mode of production. This is not only repulsive and dystopian, but also dysfunctional, just like capitalism. There must be something other than dogmatic concrete communism as a way out.

Moreover, it has nothing to do with sentimentality or romanticism if I believe that the culture and way of life of peoples like the Inuit, Berbers or Polynesians should not be rolled down. They are also a reservoir of knowledge, as well as knowledge of ancient handicraft techniques, etc. I see this knowledge and skills as an essential underpinning, if that is gone, then it is we are dancing on the high wire without a net.

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 3070708466

Even if the cultures you have mentioned are not considered high-cultures, they have developed their techniques over millennia and their techniques work, what ever may come. But look at our "culture", that is more a "civilization" than a "culture", if we have a power outage for some days, there is not much left. The surface will break down very fast.

"Dancing on the tightrope without a net" is even a euphemism. Everything is interconnected in a highly complex way, without sufficient redundancy. If a Carrington event were to hit us today, we could just forget everything. I studied the subject a little bit 10 years ago. Transformers had delivery times of several months up to >1 year. I thought I wasn't reading correctly. Most people think "Oh, then my cooker and fridge won't work any more" - no, then almost nothing works! Then soon there will be no more water coming out of the tap, and immediately no more petrol coming out of the petrol pump. No lights, no traffic lights, no transport, no internet ...

Actually, "civilised" people live in castles in the air, and if you point this out to them, they think you're stupid.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:34 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
:Salute:

Monoculture kills, as agriculture shows. I thought about this years ago, also about the ideas of most communists, why they seem so hostile to life. They simply assume a monocultural society and mode of production. This is not only repulsive and dystopian, but also dysfunctional, just like capitalism. There must be something other than dogmatic concrete communism as a way out.

Moreover, it has nothing to do with sentimentality or romanticism if I believe that the culture and way of life of peoples like the Inuit, Berbers or Polynesians should not be rolled down. They are also a reservoir of knowledge, as well as knowledge of ancient handicraft techniques, etc. I see this knowledge and skills as an essential underpinning, if that is gone, then it is we are dancing on the high wire without a net.

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 3070708466

Even if the cultures you have mentioned are not considered high-cultures, they have developed their techniques over millennia and their techniques work, what ever may come. But look at our "culture", that is more a "civilization" than a "culture", if we have a power outage for some days, there is not much left. The surface will break down very fast.

"Dancing on the tightrope without a net" is even a euphemism. Everything is interconnected in a highly complex way, without sufficient redundancy. If a Carrington event were to hit us today, we could just forget everything. I studied the subject a little bit 10 years ago. Transformers had delivery times of several months up to >1 year.  I thought I wasn't reading correctly. Most people think "Oh, then my cooker and fridge won't work any more" - no, then almost nothing works! Then soon there will be no more water coming out of the tap, and immediately no more petrol coming out of the petrol pump. No lights, no traffic lights, no transport, no internet ...

Actually, "civilised" people live in castles in the air, and if you point this out to them, they think you're stupid.

Rolling Eyes

Normally I would not post music in the news thread but,this be strangely appropriate

khnum

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:41 pm

Is this for real or bs its pretty wild Iran/Azerbaijan news if true

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:53 pm

刘汉 wrote:

Still nothing in German language, not to tell about the MSM, but nowhere ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:43 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:46 am

khnum wrote:Is this for real or bs its pretty wild Iran/Azerbaijan news if true

It's BS, although tensions appear to be rising.
It's a computer generated voiceover. As soon as I hear a robot voice, I switch off.

Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:01 am

If it is true that Azeris are hosting Zionist missile complex, Iran has no choice but to attack first. Ziostanis constantly lay false pretexts against Iran so that later attack will be justified.

I also have to say that Putin would have to be aware that Azeri host Zio missiles and if that is case it is unfortunate and unforgivable from Iranian perspective. I suspect Ottoman involvement, with latest tricks from the Sultan I can smell it.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:14 am

Mr Badger wrote:

It's a computer generated voiceover. As soon as I hear a robot voice, I switch off.
ha... know wat you mean mr. badger.
however
I listened to the zio/nato media droid... all 10 minutes.
The 'pivotal' lie in the piece concerns the LACHIN CORRIDOR.
All of the western/brotherhood/zio 'media' have and continue to parrot this lie...
It is the TRIGGER for the current 'sudden' build up at the border.
The lachin corridor is NOT in Azerbaijan territory... it is STILL contended and resides in ARMENIA.
The 'road' where the belligerent Azeriis suddenly set up a 'checkpoint',
then started stopping Iranian trucks carrying reconstruction materials/cement etc
then 'arrested' several Iranian drivers (who still remain in custody)
are NOT discussed in the above propaganda piece.
The Iranians stopped sending trucks and instead went directly to diplomatic tensions, then military response.
The lie RESTS on the posit that 'the International community' has 'long recognized' the lachin corridor as being Azerii territory.
The FACT is: that Armenia had and STILL HAS the lachin corridor on THEIR territorial claim since the 1990s.
The sudden 'checkpoint' was a planned and aggressive move and triggered EVERYTHING that followed.

Guest 12 wrote:If it is true that Azeris are hosting Zionist missile complex, Iran has no choice but to attack first.  Ziostanis constantly lay false pretexts against Iran so that later attack will be justified.  

I also have to say that Putin would have to be aware that Azeri host Zio missiles and if that is case it is unfortunate and unforgivable from Iranian perspective.  I suspect Ottoman involvement, with latest tricks from the Sultan I can smell it.
Russia knows.
Truly the biggest 'mistake' was Russian NOT aggressively defending Armenia last year and taking out the suicide drones.
but the 'dance' (like it or not) swirls around what Putin sees as 'rules' of Sovereignty/International law he will not violate..
otherwise...
the annexation of an 'independent-sovereign' Crimea would be 'indefensible' ...
so he had to let a sovereign Armenia fight its own battle.
It's twisted and contorted to try and understand... but i guarantee there's a set of 'behavioral codes' that Putin lives by
that are BARELY holding this fragile shit-show together. It's like a 'dance' between the powerful...
it includes the use and definitions of private military 'contractors' as well.
I doubt whether Iran has exactly the same set of rules

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:51 am

https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/news/pannen-bei-wahlen-in-berlin-13120-stimmen-ungueltig-li.185883

Pannen bei Wahlen in Berlin: 13.120 Stimmen ungültig
Inzwischen wird das ganze Ausmaß des Berliner Wahlchaos bekannt. Im Senat ist eine mögliche Wiederholung der Wahl nun Thema.

Possibly the election in Berlin must be repeated (in Berlin they were voting for the Federal Parliament and the town parliament). The consequences would be huge, because the Lefts only got into the Federal Parliament with 4.9% of votes, what was only possible, because they got 3 direct candidates, two in Berlin and one in Leipzig. If the Berlin election is repeated in entirety, the Lefts are running the risk of losing all seats in the Federal Parliament.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:03 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

however
All of the western/brotherhood/zio 'media' have and continue to parrot this lie...
The lachin corridor is NOT in Azerbaijan territory... it is STILL contended and resides in ARMENIA.
then started stopping Iranian trucks carrying reconstruction materials/cement etc
The Iranians stopped sending trucks and instead went directly to diplomatic tensions, then military response.
The lie RESTS on the posit that 'the International community' has 'long recognized' the lachin corridor as being Azerii territory.
The FACT is: that Armenia had and STILL HAS the lachin corridor on THEIR territorial claim since the 1990s.
The sudden 'checkpoint' was a planned and aggressive move and triggered EVERYTHING that followed.

Guest 12 wrote:If it is true that Azeris are hosting Zionist missile complex, Iran has no choice but to attack first.  Ziostanis constantly lay false pretexts against Iran so that later attack will be justified.  

I also have to say that Putin would have to be aware that Azeri host Zio missiles and if that is case it is unfortunate and unforgivable from Iranian perspective.  I suspect Ottoman involvement, with latest tricks from the Sultan I can smell it.
Russia knows.
Truly the biggest 'mistake' was Russian NOT aggressively defending Armenia last year and taking out the suicide drones.
but the 'dance' (like it or not) swirls around what Putin sees as 'rules' of Sovereignty/International law he will not violate..
otherwise...
It's twisted and contorted to try and understand... but i guarantee there's a set of 'behavioral codes' that Putin lives by
that are BARELY holding this fragile shit-show together. It's like a 'dance' between the powerful...

Yes, this corridor seems to be the focus. The only place name, that I find mentioned in all the tweets about the Iranian build-up is: Poldasht. This is on the border between Iran an Nakhichevan.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:04 am

刘汉 wrote:https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/news/pannen-bei-wahlen-in-berlin-13120-stimmen-ungueltig-li.185883

Pannen bei Wahlen in Berlin: 13.120 Stimmen ungültig
Inzwischen wird das ganze Ausmaß des Berliner Wahlchaos bekannt. Im Senat ist eine mögliche Wiederholung der Wahl nun Thema.

Possibly the election in Berlin must be repeated (in Berlin they were voting for the Federal Parliament and the town parliament). The consequences would be huge, because the Lefts only got into the Federal Parliament with 4.9% of votes, what was only possible, because they got 3 direct candidates, two in Berlin and one in Leipzig. If the Berlin election is repeated in entirety, the Lefts are running the risk of losing all seats in the Federal Parliament.

Even though on the one hand I wouldn't begrudge them this slap in the face, I'm not sure it's desirable. After all, they were good at pestering the government with nasty requests.

Like little Sonneborn exposed a few things in the EU Parliament and is quite "inconvenient" for business as usual.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:47 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:49 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:52 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:55 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:51 am

Belly of The Beast
@bellybeastcuba
·
1m
A declassified State Department report concluded crickets were the "most likely" source of the sounds heard by US diplomats who complained of mysterious injuries in Havana in 2017. Also: it's "highly unlikely" microwaves were involved.
@dvergano

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 5QTwSYCX?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/danvergano/havana-syndrome-jason-crickets

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 CanineFlusteredAustraliankelpie-size_restricted

Surely FSB trained crickets. Those pesky Russians!

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:06 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
however

Russia knows.
otherwise...

That was some very handy info, Z, thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:11 pm

At this point Iran being outright challenged by Ottomans and Pakistanis over Azeri aggression needs an ally; Iran can’t depend on Putin for anything so they must turn to China, as Iran strategically is far more important to China than Turkey, Azerbaijan or Pakistan.  Iran has to stop Zio inroads on its border.  

Imagine a Zio missile attack launched from Azeri territory against Iran, apparently this is real possibility.  If Baku has made some treacherous deal with Zios and Ottomans allowing such possibilities and Putin ambivalent about it, then Iran must deal with Baku harshly and China must back them.  China can not afford to see Iran go down.  China can and should bring heat on Pakistan.  Belt and Road in more ways than one depends on friendly government in Iran.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:39 pm

Live:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:42 pm

Guest 12 wrote:At this point Iran being outright challenged by Ottomans and Pakistanis over Azeri aggression needs an ally; Iran can’t depend on Putin for anything so they must turn to China, as Iran strategically is far more important to China than Turkey, Azerbaijan or Pakistan.  Iran has to stop Zio inroads on its border.  

Imagine a Zio missile attack launched from Azeri territory against Iran, apparently this is real possibility.  If Baku has made some treacherous deal with Zios and Ottomans allowing such possibilities and Putin ambivalent about it, then Iran must deal with Baku harshly and China must back them.  China can not afford to see Iran go down.  China can and should bring heat on Pakistan.  Belt and Road in more ways than one depends on friendly government in Iran.

This Iranian political cartoon says it all imo...

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 FAiLOocXIAEPiEx?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:55 pm

That is so apt and funny at same time Zod. It is so clear what Zio intentions are.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:00 pm

Guest 12 wrote:That is so apt and funny at same time Zod.  It is so clear what Zio intentions are.

There are some rumours that Putin's meeting with Erdogan was quite fruitful regarding Syria though...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:18 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:00 pm

Still LIVE:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:02 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:33 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart alternation mark
@ASBMilitary
·
3m
BREAKING: North Korea test fired a new anti-aircraft missile

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next