Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Zambeezi
Nuke68
khnum
刘汉
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
12 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:12 pm

Back to top Go down

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:21 pm

:Salute:

Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:36 pm

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:09 am

My head is spinning, have we covered this before? Question

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/US-Geheimdienstmitarbeiter-CIA-wollte-Julian-Assange-ermorden-6203592.html

"US intelligence official: CIA wanted to assassinate Julian Assange".
29 September 2021 Harald Neuber

High-ranking advisor to the Trump administration confirms corresponding planning by the US foreign intelligence service. CIA chief Pompeo and cohorts 'wanted blood'
..."

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:32 am

Zambeezi wrote:#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 SCcCqun7?format=jpg&name=large

10 days after volcano erupts: lava flows into sea

https://de.euronews.com/2021/09/29/10-tage-nach-ausbruch-des-vulkan-lava-stromt-ins-meer-giftige-gase

Toxic gases are produced when the lava enters the seawater. Volcanologists had been pointing out this phenomenon for days.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:54 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:57 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:58 am

Let me ask a question, if the Talibans can beat failing empire in Afghanistan, why can’t Serbs beat them in Kosovo right now.  It is interesting to imagine a simultaneous attack by Serbs reclaiming Kosovo, and Iran sorting out Baku.  Maybe throw into mix China going to Taiwan.  There are moments when history changes.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:00 am

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 949160760

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:15 am

Profanity and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:35 am

Guest 12 wrote:Let me ask a question, if the Talibans can beat failing empire in Afghanistan, why can’t Serbs beat them in Kosovo right now.  It is interesting to imagine a simultaneous attack by Serbs reclaiming Kosovo, and Iran sorting out Baku.  Maybe throw into mix China going to Taiwan.  There are moments when history changes.

tick tock...

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:59 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:20 am

Zambeezi wrote:

Monoculture kills, as agriculture shows. I thought about this years ago, also about the ideas of most communists, why they seem so hostile to life. They simply assume a monocultural society and mode of production. This is not only repulsive and dystopian, but also dysfunctional, just like capitalism. There must be something other than dogmatic concrete communism as a way out.

Moreover, it has nothing to do with sentimentality or romanticism if I believe that the culture and way of life of peoples like the Inuit, Berbers or Polynesians should not be rolled down. They are also a reservoir of knowledge, as well as knowledge of ancient handicraft techniques, etc. I see this knowledge and skills as an essential underpinning, if that is gone, then it is we are dancing on the high wire without a net.

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 3070708466

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:42 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gnRWQM4KtIPz/

NEW YORK GOVERNOR: "THE VACCINE IS FROM GOD" AND "I NEED YOU TO BE MY APOSTLES"

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:28 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/t07tDXPhHu9n/

tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:34 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nPI4HtcDUym9/

ZELENKO - STEW PETERS 1-ON-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:40 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/TQB5WqpgBdz6/
VICTORIA POLICE

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:40 am

My dears, Bill Gates is, after all, just a little light ...

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/BlackRock-Co-enteignen-6203954.html?seite=all

"...
Werner Rügemer: BlackRock & Co. are shareholders in the big US digital corporations Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Apple, Facebook and in pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer. In their respective types of business, they are among the highest profiteers of Western Corona politics, through expansion of their businesses, through government contracts.

BlackRock is at the same time, as before, the main advisor to the US Fed and the European Central Bank ECB when it comes to issuing the bonds from the trillions of Corona bailouts. BlackRock got the consulting contract of the European Commission for the new canon of values ESG (E=Environment, Social = Social, Government = good corporate governance) developed by BlackRock & Co. themselves.

Accelerated by the Corona policy, BlackRock boss Fink, together with its founder Klaus Schwab, is the recognised spokesperson in the milieu of investors in the World Economic Forum for a new, private world subsidiary government, in which national governments, the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the European Commission, corporate foundations and also the UN are to assist.

Fink said: "Governments can no longer meet the expectations of the people - which is not wrong; but Fink & Schwab's alternative is: Now we have to do it!
..."

The rest of the text is also very informative and contains some links as well.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:00 am

US Patent No. 11,107,588 B2

► https://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=11,107,588.PN.&OS=PN/11,107,588&RS=PN/11,107,588

► https://zeromandatoryvaxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/US11107588.pdf

shits gettin real

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Profanity, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:10 am

Zambeezi wrote:https://www.bitchute.com/video/nPI4HtcDUym9/

ZELENKO - STEW PETERS 1-ON-1

Oops, there was an article with the Headline "Dark Winter" on a German page from Feb. 2021:

https://freie-linke.de/freier-funke/2021/02/dark-winter-thesenpapier-zur-coronakrise#comment-702

Exclamation Question Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:23 am

Zambeezi wrote:

► https://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=11,107,588.PN.&OS=PN/11,107,588&RS=PN/11,107,588

shits gettin real

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NG4ooWL6z4xn/

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:40 am

Zambeezi wrote:

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1778904525 #80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1778904525 #80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1778904525
刘汉
刘汉

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:48 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

Monoculture kills, as agriculture shows. I thought about this years ago, also about the ideas of most communists, why they seem so hostile to life. They simply assume a monocultural society and mode of production. This is not only repulsive and dystopian, but also dysfunctional, just like capitalism. There must be something other than dogmatic concrete communism as a way out.

Moreover, it has nothing to do with sentimentality or romanticism if I believe that the culture and way of life of peoples like the Inuit, Berbers or Polynesians should not be rolled down. They are also a reservoir of knowledge, as well as knowledge of ancient handicraft techniques, etc. I see this knowledge and skills as an essential underpinning, if that is gone, then it is we are dancing on the high wire without a net.

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 3070708466

Even if the cultures you have mentioned are not considered high-cultures, they have developed their techniques over millennia and their techniques work, what ever may come. But look at our "culture", that is more a "civilization" than a "culture", if we have a power outage for some days, there is not much left. The surface will break down very fast.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:49 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

shits gettin real

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NG4ooWL6z4xn/

On Metatron's cube Brighteon channel Dr Robert Young goes into graphene oxide and 5g to control the human race,sorry I dont know how to post Brighteon clips but this is the end of not just freedom but the human race possibly

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:51 am

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:55 am

More on cryptocurrency watch this you'll figure it out.Duration 1 min 50 sec

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:05 am

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:13 am

Zambeezi wrote:

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Juden-mssen-den-judenstern-tragen-FXTK1M
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi, Profanity, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:14 am

#80 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 FAaf4DAXsAIQZiZ?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FAaf4DAXsAIQZiZ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:17 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next