Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
ShockJock
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
刘汉
11 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:29 pm

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:35 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:50 pm

NURSES SPEAK OUT - COVID VACCINE MANDATE

Mercola
Administrative Fraud: CDC Now Lists Vaccinated Deaths as ‘Unvaccinated’
https://www.globalresearch.ca/cdc-now-lists-vaccinated-deaths-unvaccinated/5755873

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:29 pm

Just on German TV:

Because Mali wants to work with the Wagner group, Germany may want to withdraw its soldiers (we have no business there anyway).

FB has blocked ~150 accounts of the "Querdenker" movement (Anti-Coronistas).

An attack is said to have been planned on a synagogue in Hagen.

Exclamation Suspect Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:27 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

[...] The HMS Queen Elizabeth entered the sea in early August, prompting protest from China, which called it a “colonial” maneuver. Tellingly, the British aircraft carrier is named after Queen Elizabeth I, the monarch at the start of the British Empire. [...]

Under Elizabeth I the pirate Francis Drake intruded into the Pacific Ocean, that was declared a "mare clausum" for the Spanish in the Treaty of Tordesillas in 1494 and in the treaty of Zaragoza in 1529 under the protection of the Pope.

[...] China’s foreign ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian reacted on Thursday, saying: “The nuclear submarine cooperation among the US, the UK & Australia severely undermines regional peace & stability, intensifies the arms race and undercuts international non-proliferation efforts. It’s highly irresponsible and shows double standards on using nuclear export for geopolitical games.” [...]

刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:59 pm

Left: Completely harmless, network meeting with Jens Spahn [German Health Minister] & 400 guests.

Right: Far too dangerous, 28 children in one class.

https://ibb.co/vsYt8j7

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:29 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
boris wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
boris wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

You can watch the whole media watch clip online and it does go on to prove that the story is fake.  
https://iview.abc.net.au/show/media-watch

Sorry, there is so much on that page, I couldn't find it. From which date and category was it?

Question Question Question

sorry, i was rushing to work this morning.
This link might be better
https://iview.abc.net.au/video/FA2035H031S00

I don't use APPs, no clouds, no Google, FB or twitter accounts, only my old laptop (win 7!) - and the smartphone as seldom as possible.I refuse to give in to these terrorists as best I can without having to emigrate to a desert island.

The video requires any kind of app, as it seems.

Rolling Eyes

There is an app but you don't need it.
But here is a link to it on YouTube
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C6rL78wspz4
boris
boris

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:33 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:19 am

LIVE.... 45MIN IN....

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:29 am

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:52 am

france is feeling left out because they went from FUKUS to AUSUKUS

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:58 am

This a 40 minute interview with a British undertaker.
You have to see this.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gigUyK3yLtMU/

boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:15 am

Im embarrassed to call myself Australian these days more Fascist police nonsense below,Duration 7 min 13 sec

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:28 am

Mr Badger wrote:This a 40 minute interview with a British undertaker.
You have to see this.

Max Igan is the go to guy in Australia for good info and he has guts too

khnum

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:32 am

Putin says 'several dozen' in his inner circle test positive for coronavirus
https://archive.md/wip/amx5h

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/16/europe/russia-putin-coronavirus-intl/index.html

Putin:
"Unfortunately, I had to cancel my visit to Dushanbe at the last moment.
I am very sorry about that, but this is due to the fact that in my immediate environment, cases of coronavirus have been identified," he said.

"This is not one, not two, but several dozen people. And now it is necessary to self-isolate for several days.
Unfortunately, I cannot shake hands with each of you, hug you.
But of course, we are interested in discussing key goals of our organization albeit remotely."

Putin said several people in his "innermost circle" had contracted the virus,
including one staff member with whom he worked closely on Monday.

The staffer was vaccinated and recently got "revaccinated," Putin said,
apparently referring to a booster shot, which Russia is now offering to those immunized more than six months prior.

"He was revaccinated, apparently, a bit too late.
He fell ill three days after the revaccination.
The day before I communicated with him very closely, all day long,"
Putin said.

"This is an experiment -- let's see how Sputink V actually works. Because my [antibodies] are high.
Hope everything will be as it should be and Sputnik will show its high parameters
for protection against Covid-19 in real life,"

Putin was vaccinated against Covid-19 in March.

Russia is among the countries worst affected by the coronavirus pandemic,
reporting the eighth highest number of cases globally.

As of Tuesday, it had officially recorded more than 7 million cases and 190,000 deaths, according to World Health Organization data.

It is currently battling a devastating third wave of infections, with weekly deaths at some of the highest levels so far.

Russia has developed several Covid-19 vaccines,
but it is battling persistently low vaccination rates
-- a problem caused by high levels of hesitancy among its population.

Just over a quarter of Russians have received the shot
according Our World in Data.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:41 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:36 am

khnum wrote:
You have to see this.

yeah i like him... taking walk-abouts through his gardens. Thanks 4 this mr. badger #79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 3077205713

Mr Badger and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:44 am

@boris

Thanxalot, couldn't get it running on the other page.

sunny

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:16 am

Zambeezi wrote:
khnum wrote:
You have to see this.

yeah i like him... taking walk-abouts through his gardens. Thanks 4 this mr. badger  #79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 3077205713

My friend has sent this video to her eldest boy (25) who just had the jab despite all her efforts to convince him otherwise.
He may be some hot-shot programmer but typically for his generation, he doesn't have the sense god gave a goat and he's clearly swallowed all this bullshit.

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:30 am

Mr Badger wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
khnum wrote:
You have to see this.

yeah i like him... taking walk-abouts through his gardens. Thanks 4 this mr. badger  #79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 3077205713

My friend has sent this video to her eldest boy (25) who just had the jab despite all her efforts to convince him otherwise.
He may be some hot-shot programmer but typically for his generation, he doesn't have the sense god gave a goat and he's clearly swallowed all this bullshit.

My brother is a CNN etc leftist believer he of course rushed off to get his two shots and he will present himself for his booster shots no doubt,the fool thinks travel will resume,and pubs,clubs and parties are a fair trade for a jab he is generation 'me' a lot younger than me and into social media etc etc yep smart devices for dumb people

khnum

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:57 am

Australia To Buy Tomahawk Cruise Missiles, Will Get At Least Eight Nuclear Submarines
https://archive.md/wip/7KneL

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/42408/australia-to-buy-tomahawk-cruise-missiles-will-get-at-least-eight-nuclear-submarines

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:55 am

shachalnur wrote:.

france is feeling left out  because they went from FUKUS to AUSUKUS

France should say: They try to fu*k us, so let's Fu*k US.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:07 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:09 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:18 am

Maybe the kingdom of Ryukyu should be reinstated, that was occupied in 1879 by Japan. It was officially a vassal of the Ming and Qing dynasty in China.

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Map-okinawa-pref
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:18 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:24 am

ТАСС✔
Россия поддерживает начало процедуры приема Ирана в Шанхайскую организацию сотрудничества, заявил Путин.
t.me/tass_agency
/76282

https://t.me/tass_agency/76282

Russia supports the start of the procedure for admitting Iran to the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, Putin said.

https://iran.liveuamap.com/en/2021/17-september-russia-supports-the-start-of-the-procedure-for
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:30 am

Iran talks about arresting an armed cell that tried to infiltrate from Turkey into Azerbaijan province

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Az-unitedazerb
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:33 am

❗В Душанбе премьер-министр Армении Никол Пашинян встретился с президентом Ирана Эбрахимом Раиси,

https://t.me/bagramyan26/31688

In Dushanbe, Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan met with Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 22311482_0
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:35 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:40 pm

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next