Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
ShockJock
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
刘汉
11 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:06 pm

Abu Drexy Khorasani (Drexy Baba)
@RisboLensky
·
39m
#IEA launched attack on #Panjshir capital. Rukha fell earlier afternoon. Reports that Fahim Dashti died #Afghanistan

@RisboLensky
·
24m
Confirmed. Afterall Dashti died in his province on his own terms. Survived Ahmad Shah's assassination but he couldn't survived this battle. He, like many others didn't stand a chance #Panjshir #Afghanistan

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 E-itom4X0Ak1Ti5?format=jpg&name=medium

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:25 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
7m
Taliban says they’re interested in relations with Russia, Iran, Pakistan. The Taliban says they have no objections against having a US embassy in Kabul but Washington is afraid of it, the leader of Afghanistan’s High Council of Salvation Mohammad Akbar Agha said

Wise words. But don't let the US embassy take a root in Afghanistan. Every US embassy is a spy hub and potential launchingpad for "color revolution" (or likewise attempt of powergrab).

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:30 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:44 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Do they test from how many shots onwards the chance of a kill shot is >90%?

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:13 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:曹 毅 CAO Yi أبو وسيم
@CaoYi_MFA
·
Sep 4
Latest work of Chinese artist Wuheqilin, how many details you can catch and digest? Share your answers below.

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 E-bEnpiXsAIQAVb?format=jpg&name=large

I have seen this girl before. But I don't know, where.

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 -AgHCPsHEMqzUu5P7U4zcBI7xpLakR6kYYhc2GZZ3lwJ55G-XBZlnKOa6RmpFlee8cBgWzBC6PlBZL3JeJ0Sxat1fp9XF2DxDnck7PCdjnp9_0crgF81TzpsJ4_lxYXfEgg

Interesting detail I would not notice:

Dragon represnts US airplane escaping from Afghanistan. There are two people falling down.
Another detail. The Devil hands with his tail two cards to the US soldier, one with vaccines and one with liberty.

Between the children there are 2 heads of the Statue of Liberty. Both together have only one card and one chip. What is the foot of the table made of? Why is the US flag upside down? Who is this "Hellboy"? The tower in the background reminds me a little of the Eye of Sauron. What do the soldier's "cards" represent? The two soldiers at the bottom right have helmets with a golden halo, a bit like "Liberty". Where the facades of the houses are gone, there are soldiers on each floor. I can't make out the yellowish structure (building?) on the far right of the picture well enough, does it have a meaning? Also the power lines, indication of power supply?

Unfortunately, I can't see everything even with magnification, I would probably have more chance with the original. What, for example, is the half-round, brownish thing next to the tip of the tail above the vaccine?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The two cards at the tip of the tail of the devil are strange. The left one seems to be a cartouche. But of what? Of vaccine? Of gun powder? The right one shows the statue of liberty. But with a strange form of the Japanese war flag in the background.

The building on the far right seems to be connected to these power lines/land lines. But the lines coming from the left, don't seem to connect with the lines coming from the right behind the back of the devil.

The table seems to be a roll for land lines.

The girl seems to be clad in the three colours of Afghanistan: red, green and black. These colours are not in the photography.

Maybe the boy is from "Kiterunner".
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:48 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

unless they've been injecting 90% placebo's and this show is just to fok op the world ,making them believe the jabs are real.

still ,4th shot is way ahead of the rest of the world ,so it could also be the first signs of desperation because of the failing timing of the rollout of this psyop.

number of cases can be manipulated ,positives are useless data.

what really counts is serious cases ,hospitalizations and death.

and there the zio govt doesn't give reliable info.

if hospitalizations and death start rising in ziostan,that's a sign ADE is kicking in,but they can still manipulate numbers claiming vaxxed peeps that die ,died of other reasons than covid or jab side effects.

check out 'ran israeli' twittaccount ,mostly english.

he gives the zio data ,since berenson has been thrown off twitt.

berenson is now on substack.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:52 pm

I have posted this tweet earlier:

There are mistakes.

"General Batista Tagme Na Wai, the chief of staff, was killed in an attack Sunday - Reuters."

This general was killed March 1, 2009.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batista_Tagme_Na_Waie

The picture is correct. He was chief of staff in Guinea-Bissau. This is correct.

And I cannot find any Reuters message about him from recently.

There is only one explanation: https://twitter.com/KMedefer made this up.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:15 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 2924852245

I got the following information from one of my students yesterday:
She has asked many people, who got the Chinese vaccine and went to a Western country and got one of the Western vaccines. Most of them had fever for 4 to 5 days. Serious cross-over effects.

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 63862118
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:26 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

She has asked many people, who got the Chinese vaccine and went to a Western country and got one of the Western vaccines. Most of them had fever for 4 to 5 days. Serious cross-over effects.

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 63862118

Perhaps not cross-over effects. I heard many (most?) people got fever or felt very sick for several days. They try to convince us that this is usual, but everyone who ever got vaccinated before usually had nothing like this. This is not a vaccine what we have here. None of these.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:34 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

you might be able to protect yourself from shedding of spike proteins by taking dandeliontincture ,or star anise tincture.

both can be taken as tea as well.

they can be used as a prophylactic or cure.

and for vaxxed people I would recommend to add NAC ( N-AcetilCysteine) ,it is able to help remove graphene from your body..

all of the above substances have no negative side effects and first two have been used in chinese medicine for millenia.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:56 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Abu Drexy Khorasani (Drexy Baba)
@RisboLensky
·
39m
#IEA launched attack on #Panjshir capital. Rukha fell earlier afternoon. Reports that Fahim Dashti died #Afghanistan

@RisboLensky
·
24m
Confirmed. Afterall Dashti died in his province on his own terms. Survived Ahmad Shah's assassination but he couldn't survived this battle. He, like many others didn't stand a chance   #Panjshir #Afghanistan

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 E-itom4X0Ak1Ti5?format=jpg&name=medium
^^^it is reported that Dashti was taken out by a Pak drone.
Apparently, former Pak proxy ISKP are now abandoned by Pak ISI... who now join hands w/ TB to quash Panshir insurrection.

Iran NOT happy about Pak intervention...

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:51 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:21 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
7m
Taliban says they’re interested in relations with Russia, Iran, Pakistan. The Taliban says they have no objections against having a US embassy in Kabul but Washington is afraid of it, the leader of Afghanistan’s High Council of Salvation Mohammad Akbar Agha said

Wise words. But don't let the US embassy take a root in Afghanistan. Every US embassy is a spy hub and potential launchingpad for "color revolution" (or likewise attempt of powergrab).

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:22 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:56 am

the 'peace process' now a shit show...

heroizing Masoud

India loses

Shahid Nadeem
@snknadeem
·
5h
#India has lost its investment in #Afghanistan around $3 billion since 2001/and Strategic leverage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:19 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:What do we know about coup perpetrators in Guinea?

"At its head,Colonel #MamadyDoumbouya,a Malinké from the Kankan region. A former legionary of the French army

President Conde has good relations with China and guinea is an important part of Belt and Road Initiative. It's iron or aluminium ore rich country as well.

"Extraction of Simandou's iron ore reserves would transform the global market and catapult Guinea into an iron ore export powerhouse alongside Australia and Brazil,"

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Markets/Commodities/China-determined-to-build-iron-ore-hub-in-Africa-as-Australia-goes-Quad

I smell globalists and their dirty tricks behind this "coup"...
Russia Calls For 'Immediate' Release of Guinea's President Conde
https://sputniknews.com/asia/202109061083806692-russia-calls-for-immediate-release-of-guineas-president-conde/

12.5%

zerohedge
@zerohedge
*GUINEA JUNTA SAYS IT WILL HONOR ALL MINING AGREEMENTS
*GUINEA JUNTA TO SET UP UNITY GOVERNMENT TO LEAD TRANSITION

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:57 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:24 am

unblock the MONEY! (AKA: 'FULL RECOGNITION'

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:26 am

they lose 'MOMENTUM' each time they shut down. idiots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:00 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:08 am

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:20 am

Spin Boldak/Pak crossing still closed since sept 1... to stop thousands wanting to flee

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:26 am

Not The Onion: New Zealand Supermarkets Take Knives Off Shelves After ‘Extremist’ Stabbing
https://news.trust.org/item/20210904013457-5nck0

New Zealand supermarket group Countdown said on Saturday it has removed knives and scissors from its shelves,
a day after a man the authorities called an Islamist extremist stabbed six people in one of the company’s stores.

“Last night, we made the decision to temporarily remove all knives and scissors from our shelves
while we consider whether we should continue to sell them,” said Kiri Hannifin, Countdown’s general manager for safety.

“We want all of our team to feel safe when they come to work, especially considering the events of yesterday,”
Other supermarket chains had also removed sharp knives from sale, local media reported.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:31 am

Military Service Members With Natural Immunity File Lawsuit Against DOD, FDA, HHS Over COVID Vaccine Mandate
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/military-service-members-natural-immunity-lawsuit-dod-fda-hhs-covid-vaccine-mandate/

Two active duty members of the U.S. Armed Forces on Aug. 17 filed a lawsuit
against the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Food and Drug Administration and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
on behalf of themselves and 220,000 active service members who are being forced to get a COVID vaccine
despite having had COVID and acquired natural immunity to SARS-CoV-2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:44 am

ASB News / MILITARY〽
@ASBMilitary

France Total oil ready to start new chapter in bilateral relations with Iran - Macron

cucks

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:48 am

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1778904525

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:51 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:53 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:09 am

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:14 am

Zambeezi wrote:  #79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1778904525

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1778904525 #79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1778904525 #79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1778904525
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:59 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:07 am

full show

================

Richard Medhurst
"There is more terrorism today than there ever was before 2001. The US and its allies have made the world less safe and more violent, so they could make their empire bigger & corporations richer."

My latest ft. Margaret Kimberley
@freedomrideblog

https://www.presstv.ir/default/Embeded/665922

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next