Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Talos
khnum
刘汉
Nuke68
shachalnur
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Empty Re: #74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:23 pm

Florida tower collapse

Back to top Go down

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Empty Re: #74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Matjaz Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:51 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#McAfeeDidntKillHimself

US national news
·
1 hour ago
Antivirus software creator John McAfee found dead in Spanish prison cell, authorities say

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23McAfeeDidntKillHimself&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

I don't understand why would elites want to kill the guy? What levarage did he had on them? As I understand American government was prosecuting him cause of grand tax evasion. Anybody has any clue what is this about?
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:45 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:56 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Florida tower collapse

So symbolic for hte crumbling empire...

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Screenshot-2020-06-04-at-11.51.30.v1

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:09 pm

AFRICOM: the wealth 'future' of Africa is all about the water. (for mining/agriculture)
Egypt is doing the bidding of it's globalist overlords.

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:16 pm

The Empire Files
@EmpireFiles
NEW // Debut of our new video series :: CIA Stories with @AbbyMartin!

Episode 1: The CIA is Born w/ @dougvalentine77
https://youtu.be/P_REZ1083_s

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:22 pm

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 X144

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Tumblr_ntbg9shtKv1rpcl4mo1_250

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:36 pm

Zambeezi wrote:wow... it's been more than 2 weeks since 'normal' for me.
was 'displaced' and on the road helping family with 'transitions".
these are krazeee times. i survived. lol.
I'm back. finally... missed you all. i popped in on my phone a few times
but not the same as being at 'home'. cheers & blessings.

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 525

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Sorry, Talos, I'm lil' bit late I see. I need more free fucking time ffs.
Sorry for not being on this forum so often in last weeks. New job and personal issues are time cunsumimg ffs....
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Yeah, I'm in the process of "transition" as well. Partly. My landlord ended my lease agreement. So I landed a new apartment. But I have time to move to the end of September. Meanwhile I learned that he offered the house, where I live now, to some his booze fella who has no money. So we're attempting to buy the building with my neighbor, and good friend, for a few millions of CZK. Result should be known in a few weeks. So, right now, I have two leased appartments.

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 313250988

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:40 pm

[quote="Zambeezi"]you just KNEW this was coming.
COVID (the sequel)

Dunno if there's sth. in English:

More contagious but less deadly: Kekulé explains why delta panic is exaggerated
https://www.focus.de/gesundheit/news/top-virologe-ordnet-ein-alexander-kekule_id_13427440.html

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:46 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:you just KNEW this was coming.
COVID (the sequel)

Dunno if there's sth. in English:

More contagious but less deadly: Kekulé explains why delta panic is exaggerated
https://www.focus.de/gesundheit/news/top-virologe-ordnet-ein-alexander-kekule_id_13427440.html

Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation

How appropriate Delta is the wave pattern of deep deep sleep which you would have to be in to believe a word that comes out of this golems mouth

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:01 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 525

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Sorry, Talos, I'm lil' bit late I see. I need more free fucking time ffs.
Sorry for not being on this forum so often in last weeks. New job and personal issues are time cunsumimg ffs....
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Yeah, I'm in the process of "transition" as well. Partly. My landlord ended my lease agreement. So I landed a new apartment. But I have time to move to the end of September. Meanwhile I learned that he offered the house, where I live now, to some his booze fella who has no money. So we're attempting to buy the building with my neighbor, and good friend, for a few millions of CZK. Result should be known in a few weeks. So, right now, I have two leased appartments.

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 313250988

Try to prevent the housing mafia from spreading in your country as it has in ours. They let everything rot and still raise the rents. OK, our politicians and authorities are well "bribed", they are eagerly helping them and working together with the (whole) mafias.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:07 pm

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 OnSKac5

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Matjaz like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:10 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
14s
#BREAKING Number of unaccounted residents in Miami building collapse rises to 99

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:28 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Try to prevent the housing mafia from spreading in your country as it has in ours. They let everything rot and still raise the rents. OK, our politicians and authorities are well "bribed", they are eagerly helping them and working together with the (whole) mafias.

Rolling Eyes

That time passed long ago. After "nasty, communist", flats in a buliding blocks were sold at first for a few bucks to speculants, and, later, rented or sold for millions to the public. Other option how to find a living space is to take a mortage for the most of your life....

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:29 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:34 pm

OT:

Well, first real tornado in Czech Republic ever. Video in article...

https://www.seznamzpravy.cz/clanek/poskozene-domy-pozar-dopravni-nehody-extremni-boure-uderila-na-hodoninsko-168131#dop_ab_variant=0&dop_source_zone_name=zpravy.sznhp.box&dop_req_id=goSgsW7rihE-202106241932&dop_id=168131&source=hp&seq_no=1&utm_campaign=&utm_medium=z-boxiku&utm_source=www.seznam.cz

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:37 pm

BreakThrough News
@BTnewsroom
·
3m
Sanctions are genocidal, argues @s_m_marandi

“The objective of sanctions is to harm & kill people, whether Syrian, Venezuelan, Yemeni or Iranian. They are so unbelievably vicious. Those who try to hide this are complicit.”

WATCH: https://youtu.be/JvGIqJX0KDE

With lovely Rania Embarassed I love you

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:39 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:OT:

Well, first real tornado in Czech Republic ever. Video in article...

https://www.seznamzpravy.cz/clanek/poskozene-domy-pozar-dopravni-nehody-extremni-boure-uderila-na-hodoninsko-168131#dop_ab_variant=0&dop_source_zone_name=zpravy.sznhp.box&dop_req_id=goSgsW7rihE-202106241932&dop_id=168131&source=hp&seq_no=1&utm_campaign=&utm_medium=z-boxiku&utm_source=www.seznam.cz

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:40 pm

(June 24, 2020) In Canada, Another ‘Horrific’ Discovery of Indigenous Children’s Remains
The remains of as many as 751 people, mainly Indigenous children, were discovered at the site of a former school in the province of Saskatchewan,
a Canadian Indigenous group said on Thursday, jolting a nation grappling with generations of widespread and systematic abuse of Indigenous people.
The discovery, the largest one to date, came weeks after the remains of 215 children were found in unmarked graves
on the grounds of another former boarding school in British Columbia.
Both schools were part of a system that took Indigenous children in the country from their families over a period of about 113 years,
sometimes by force, and housed them in church-run boarding schools, where they were prohibited from speaking their languages.
nytimes.com/2021/06/24/world/canada/indigenous-children-graves-saskatchewan-canada.html

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:48 pm

Abacus wrote:(June 24, 2020) In Canada, Another ‘Horrific’ Discovery of Indigenous Children’s Remains
The remains of as many as 751 people, mainly Indigenous children, were discovered at the site of a former school in the province of Saskatchewan,
a Canadian Indigenous group said on Thursday,  jolting a nation grappling with generations of widespread and systematic abuse of Indigenous people.
The discovery, the largest one to date, came weeks after the remains of 215 children were found in unmarked graves
Both schools were part of a system that took Indigenous children in the country from their families over a period of about 113 years,
sometimes by force, and housed them in church-run boarding schools, where they were prohibited from speaking their languages.
nytimes.com/2021/06/24/world/canada/indigenous-children-graves-saskatchewan-canada.html

The church is that what comes to us on its knees when its not in a position to kill us

Keep up the good work Abacus

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:58 pm

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Tenor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:59 pm

khnum wrote:
Abacus wrote:(June 24, 2020) In Canada, Another ‘Horrific’ Discovery of Indigenous Children’s Remains
a Canadian Indigenous group said on Thursday,  jolting a nation grappling with generations of widespread and systematic abuse of Indigenous people.

The church is that what comes to us on its knees when its not in a position to kill us

Keep up the good work Abacus

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 2713748720

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris, shachalnur and Profanity like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:04 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:#McAfeeDidntKillHimself

US national news
·
1 hour ago
Antivirus software creator John McAfee found dead in Spanish prison cell, authorities say

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23McAfeeDidntKillHimself&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

I don't understand why would elites want to kill the guy? What levarage did he had on them? As I understand American government was prosecuting him cause of grand tax evasion. Anybody has any clue what is this about?
supposedly a deadman's switch w/ 31Terabytes of government corruption evidence

Matjaz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:06 pm

Wow...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:11 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:16 pm

Up to 150injured after the tornado...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:33 pm

Wow, watch till end...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Matjaz like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:42 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Wow, watch till end...

#74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 2004026421 #74 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 3700336097 Wow!

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:52 pm

in case you didn't know.

this is klaus schwab's mother,marianne:

https://www.holocaustcenter.org/visit/library-archive/oral-history-department/schwab-rothschild-marianne/

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Profanity likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next