Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
khnum
boris
Mr Badger
刘汉
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 24, 2021 3:21 am

Theater of the Absurd

Back to top Go down

#73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Mon May 24, 2021 6:46 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 24, 2021 6:49 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon May 24, 2021 7:59 am

I could tell you several stories about German police since the 70s. Two times I had some luck to not be dead. No joke. One was even hours after a protest were they hunted every group of younger people all over the city. They tried to run over us with a water cannon as we were on the way to a park. Another was when we protested peaceful against a fascist party. Police were running against us, several people fell down and then the police trampled over our bodies. They had run over my back, my neck and head. One time I even saw them beating a pregnant women to the ground who walked far away from the demo and she had done nothing. That was the day Mr. Carter visited Frankfurt, afair 1978.

So such pics are absolutely nothing new to me.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 24, 2021 2:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 24, 2021 2:56 pm

Rand Paul Refusing to Get Vaccinated Because He Already Had COVID-19
https://archive.is/PW5sY

https://nypost.com/2021/05/23/rand-paul-wont-get-vaccinated-because-he-already-had-covid/

Sen. Rand Paul said he won’t get the COVID-19 vaccine because he has already had the coronavirus and believes he now has “natural immunity.”

Paul (R-Ky.), one of the first senators to test positive for the virus last March, told John Catsimatidis on his WABC 770 AM radio show that it’s a personal decision to opt-out of the vaccine.

An ophthalmologist, Paul said unless he sees evidence proving that the vaccine is more effective than having survived the virus, he won’t be getting the shot.

“Until they show me evidence that people who have already had the infection are dying in large numbers, or being hospitalized or getting very sick, I just made my own personal decision that I’m not getting vaccinated because I’ve already had the disease and I have natural immunity,” Paul said in the interview that aired Sunday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 24, 2021 3:06 pm

Oil prices fell almost 3% last week after
►Iran's president, Hassan Rouhani, said the United States was ready to lift sanctions on his country's oil, banking and shipping sectors.
However,
►over the weekend, speaker of Iran's parliament said Sunday a three-month monitoring deal between Iran and the U.N. nuclear watchdog had expired
and that the country would block inspectors from accessing nuclear site images.
However,
►offsetting some of the tension, on Monday morning - and as expected - a one-month extension to the monitoring agreement has been announced.
And yet,
►the mood soured further after Secretary of State Blinken said that there was no sign yet that Iran is willing to comply with nuclear commitments needed to lift sanctions, when asked if a decision was made to lift sanctions on Iran.
"No sign yet Iran will take steps needed to remove sanctions" -U.S.'s Blinken
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/no-sign-yet-iran-will-take-steps-needed-remove-sanctions-uss-blinken-2021-05-23/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 24, 2021 4:06 pm

What a difference Rand Paul makes...
Fauci Finally Admits COVID-19 May Have Come From Wuhan Lab, 'Not Convinced' Of Natural Origin
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fauci-finally-admits-covid-19-may-have-come-wuhan-lab-not-convinced-natural-origin

still lying/covering up... fabricating a China!China!China! weaponizing scheme...
when in FACT... it was a Corporate 'Big Pharma' weaponizing scheme for crafting a pandemic for profit.
Not Nationalist China but Big Pharma.

but now....
watch the neo-cons (like HYPER NEO-CON Sen. Tom Cotton) twist this latest 'not natural' confession to accuse Fauci
of covering up for Chinese 'military' not Big Pharma (the real 'for profit' culprit):

how it started^^^^^
where it's going:

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon May 24, 2021 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 24, 2021 4:27 pm

hypocrisy of von der Leyen crocodile tears

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon May 24, 2021 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 24, 2021 4:33 pm

pre-emptive measures against NATO 'plans' to use more neo-ottoman proxies  #73 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1854299768

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 24, 2021 5:04 pm

TodayYday

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon May 24, 2021 5:12 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 24, 2021 5:16 pm

no Hajj 4 U!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 24, 2021 5:18 pm

"two-state is dead"

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 24, 2021 5:25 pm

another. test. spit.
"yes sir... i'll need you to step out of line... and come with me."
bio-fascism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 24, 2021 5:32 pm

wow. there must be what? 50 people there??

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon May 24, 2021 6:13 pm

Zambeezi wrote:"two-state is dead"

China, who has chaired the UN security council session on this matter in a very neutral way and have exposed the position of US, still adhere to the two-state-solution. But as I have learned today, there seems to be a discussion going on in Chinese social media. Suddenly Chinese students come to me and ask me (they know, that I am from Germany) about the Jewish question. Chinese normally don't interfere into internal affaires of any state and are not interested in politics at all. But this new clash was an eye-opener for them.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon May 24, 2021 6:25 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon May 24, 2021 6:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon May 24, 2021 6:37 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 24, 2021 6:49 pm

KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 24, 2021 6:50 pm

Since the Magna Carta... a bedrock legal protection against any 'imprisonment for debt'
has been fundamental within western justice systems.
It's like 'Law course 101'. Apparently not anymore...

Alec Karakatsanis
@equalityAlec
Thread: This mothers day, I'm thinking about Cindy Rodriguez. She was a 51-year-old mother of two living with a physical disability. She was arrested for shoplifting from a grocery store. What happened next will shake you to the core, and inspire you. (1)
https://twitter.com/equalityAlec/status/1391410329893183492

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 24, 2021 6:58 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 24, 2021 7:00 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 24, 2021 7:06 pm

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon May 24, 2021 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 24, 2021 7:31 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 24, 2021 7:35 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 24, 2021 7:42 pm

finally. Ali Özkök & Ragıp Soylu shed their sheepskins.
go lick some gray wolf balls. spit.

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon May 24, 2021 8:33 pm

Abby Martin
@AbbyMartin
Proud to announce that we have officially won our lawsuit against the state of Georgia’s anti-BDS law, which has been struck down as a result of our case!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AbbyMartin/status/1396869240913678338

Partnership for Civil Justice Fund
@ThePCJF
BREAKING: Huge Victory in our BDS Free Speech case in Georgia on behalf of
@AbbyMartin
. Federal Court rules Georgia's anti-BDS law unconstitutional, violates Abby's First Amendment & Due Process rights by demanding she renounce support for BDS. Co-counsel are
@CAIRNational
& PCJF

https://mobile.twitter.com/ThePCJF/status/1396839072405102592
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon May 24, 2021 8:40 pm

刘汉 wrote:

Lol zero chance those cowards will attack Hezbollah
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next