Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#72 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Profanity
Zambeezi
Talos
ShockJock
Böhse Tante
boris
刘汉
Mr Badger
Dik de Kok
KneelB4Zod!
14 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#72 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #72 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by shachalnur Thu May 13, 2021 6:43 pm

where i live 2 years ago you could find hundreds of ziostani's every day and there was a chabad house to cater to them.

since then it has been calm untill now,no zio's here,

but that has changed lately ,it's filling up with young zio's leaving ziostan ,and hiding out outside ziostan.

most of them would be reservists.

ziostan has called up 9000 reservists untill now.

they know what's coming and leave ziostan

like i predicted a few months ago.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

#72 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #72 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by ShockJock Thu May 13, 2021 6:50 pm

刘汉 wrote:

You know, I am 59 years old. I've paid very good attention to world events for many years. I have a memory like a steel trap . . . and I cannot recall . . . ever . . . the USA "withdrawing" people from Israel.

To my recollection, it has _NEVER_ happened before.

Something very much worse is taking place for this to happen. Things are going on, or are coming, that we're not being told. ANd whatever it is, is serious enough for the Pentagon to pull its people out.

WOW!
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Thu May 13, 2021 7:13 pm

ShockJock wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

You know, I am 59 years old.  I've paid very good attention to world events for many years.  I have a memory like a steel trap . . . and I cannot recall . . .  ever . . .  the USA "withdrawing" people from Israel.

To my recollection, it has _NEVER_ happened before.

Something very much worse is taking place for this to happen.   Things are going on, or are coming, that we're not being told.  ANd whatever it is, is serious enough for the Pentagon to pull its people out.

WOW!

you should try to read the thread 'world theories'.

most of what happens now is already explained there.

that the usa withdraws their people from ziostan is optics.

the aim is to reach the same situation as 2012:

giving ziostan the idea that they are covered ,and then let ziostan fight hezbollah,hamas,palestinians ,syria and iran alone.

this is an old plan.

the middle east was supposed to have blown uo in 2012 already ,but that failed,

then iran was supposed to be attacked by usa,syria by nato ,and ziostan would take care of hezbollah.

but then bibi went crazy and started to attack obama for betraying him.

the whole operation was called of ,and ziostan hooked up with russia and china and india brazio ,(BRICS) in order to fight another day.

now the covid psyop and the big daba boom in the middle east are simutanioulsy.

that's why ziostan is deep into the covid psyop.(vaxxination nation nazi's)

it's inevitable ,ziostan knows it,and they are just doing what they are supposed to do.

ziostan will be cancelled,so trump and the satanic world order can take over,and jews will be 'victims' again.

victims of covid(vaxx) and arabs.

and will try to implement the satanic world order ,with trumpo and damien kushener as their antichrist and saving mosshiach.

read my posts on this subject ,and you'll see there's no surprises here.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 13, 2021 7:25 pm

Civil war in Herzlstan...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu May 13, 2021 7:33 pm

A lot of chatter that Hamas is going to launch its first ever anti ship missile at an Israeli warship at 9pm
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Thu May 13, 2021 7:41 pm

bennett just said that forming another govt in ziostan now is impossible.

so they'll have to announce new elections soon,and ziostan is without a govt.

nethayahu ,gantz,ohana,and some russians run ziostan as a dictatorship.

the so called opposition is accomodating this.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 13, 2021 7:55 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 13, 2021 7:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu May 13, 2021 7:59 pm

This is where I expect Israel to start suffering heavy casualties as the soldiers near the border will be hammered by mortars and short range 107mm rockets that's what happend in 2014 only Hamas has ten times more to fire this time
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu May 13, 2021 8:01 pm

Interesting Interview from Yesterday with Moshe Zuckermann:

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Zuckermann (no English version!?!)

Transcript in German:

https://www.buchkomplizen.de/blog/aktuelles/israel-netanjahu-hat-den-konflikt-provoziert/

"Israel: Die Gewalteskalation liegt im Interesse Netanjahus

Moshe Zuckermann aus Tel Aviv über die Entstehung des Konflikts, die Interessen von Israel und Hamas und die neue Dimension der Unruhen der israelischen Araber.
Krass & Konkret und die Buchkomplizen danken Moshe Zuckermann, Zeit für das Gespräch gefunden zu haben, zumal er die letzte Nacht im Luftschutzkeller zubringen musste. Das Gespräch wurde heute um 15 Uhr geführt.
..."

(Israel: Escalation of Violence is in Netanyahu's Interest
Moshe Zuckermann from Tel Aviv on the origins of the conflict, the interests of Israel and Hamas, and the new dimension of the Israeli Arabs' unrest.
Krass & Konkret and the Buchkomplizen thank Moshe Zuckermann for finding time for the conversation, especially since he had to spend last night in the bomb shelter. The conversation was held today at 3 pm.)
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu May 13, 2021 8:02 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu May 13, 2021 8:17 pm

INTELSky
@Intel_Sky
🚨🚨🚨 #BREAKING
3 rockets were fired from the Qlaileh, in southern Lebanon 🇱🇧 towards Irsael

Looks like Hezbollah may have joined the battle
Talos
Talos

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 13, 2021 8:22 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
21s
BREAKING: Unconfirmed reports of 3 rockets fired from Lebanon into Israel - Lebanese journalists/media

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 13, 2021 8:25 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 13, 2021 8:28 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 13, 2021 8:34 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu May 13, 2021 8:36 pm

Talos wrote:INTELSky
@Intel_Sky
🚨🚨🚨 #BREAKING
3 rockets were fired from the Qlaileh, in southern Lebanon 🇱🇧 towards Irsael

Looks like Hezbollah may have joined the battle

IDF says didn't happen,now Israeli news and Lebanese news say it did happen probably a Hamas proxy you'd know if Hezbollah joined the fray

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 13, 2021 8:41 pm

Interesting:

#72 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 QZ3n1zv

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 13, 2021 8:50 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 13, 2021 8:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 13, 2021 9:00 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 13, 2021 9:02 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 13, 2021 9:03 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 13, 2021 9:20 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu May 13, 2021 9:30 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Thu May 13, 2021 10:44 pm

that's number two.

old ziostani woman slipped on her way to the shelter and dies,

just like yesterday ,but thatwas an old man.

i bet they were both vaxxed and died ,but now they can blame hamas 'rockets'.

hamas is popping rockets without big explosives.

it's not in hamas' interest to kill too many with the rockets,

there are more wounded and dead thanks to the civil war inside ziostan than rockets from hamas.

so ziostan has to make up the numbers.

great cover for the covidvaxx genocide going on.

shachalnur

KneelB4Zod! and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu May 13, 2021 11:37 pm

Whitney Webb
@_whitneywebb
(May 12, 2021)

Eric Weinstein, managing director of Thiel Capital,
is helping is CIA pal boss Peter Thiel build an Orwellian hi-tech nightmare
despite claims to the contrary

twitter.com/_whitneywebb

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri May 14, 2021 12:17 am

Midas Nouwens
@MidasNouwens
(May 13, 2021)

Google just announced a seemingly innocuous technical change to how they render content in Docs,
but in reality this is a watershed moment where democratic control over one of the most used applications is replaced
with a centralised & obfuscated model 1/7

twitter.com/MidasNouwens/status/1392756740962332674

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri May 14, 2021 12:21 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri May 14, 2021 12:34 am

#72 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 E1S_An_XsAIO_pw?format=jpg&name=small

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next