Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#72 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Profanity
Zambeezi
Talos
ShockJock
Böhse Tante
boris
刘汉
Mr Badger
Dik de Kok
KneelB4Zod!
14 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#72 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Empty Re: #72 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:55 am

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, comment on German forum:

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Geschichten-vom-Great-Reset/Cyber-Polygon-2021/posting-38775846/show/

Cyber Polygon 2021
https://youtu.be/gWadAyaGrWE

Klaus Schwab and his WEF will lead the event "Cyber Polygon 2021" in June/July.
Cyber Polygon 2021 - Scenario on a worldwide failure of the internet (incl. banks) will be played out in June/July under the leadership of the World Economic Forum.

The pandemic was also played out under the auspices of the WEF in 2019 ("Event 201").

In any case, Klaus Schwab says "It's HIGH TIME for a great reset", and "Covid-19 will be seen as a small disturbance compared to a major cyber attack".

Apart from the fact that his English is catastrophic, this really makes me sit up and take notice: Was Covid possibly also planned for a digital transformation as a 1st step?
And as a second, much bigger step, total digital dependency will be used to destroy the open internet as we know it and replace it with a non-public network controlled by big corporations with total cobtrol? Industry 4.0 is also heading in this direction. I don't believe it: shortly after the Covid simulation Event201 Covid really came and now the next event CyberPolygon201 is being played out with even greater consequences - bank crash etc.?

Has anyone heard of this so far?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Question Question Suspect Question Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

#72 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Empty Re: #72 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:18 am

Krasnodar yesterday:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:45 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dik de Kok Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:58 am

Mistake on german tv?

Already a picture from a mobile vacc passport for covid-21

EU-Kommissionschefin Ursula von der Leyen hat sich mit dem digitalen Impfpass für alle Mitgliedsländer viel vorgenommen

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/plus230730895/Digitaler-Impfpass-Besonders-Deutschland-bereitet-der-EU-Kopfschmerzen.html

Dik de Kok

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dik de Kok Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:08 am

The Indian covid variant

Here are the claims: It is immune to vaccines and spreads like wildfire.

Here is the reality: India was among the first to start the vaccinations, and they did more people so far than any other country. The current outbreak is probably NOT an outbreak at all, it is likely instead to be caused by the vaccines finally kicking in and killing people. India is the canary in the coal mine, they got the vaxxes FIRST and did them the most. The chaos there is likely due to that, of COURSE if they intend to blame "covid" for the deaths, and the vax is actually causing them, "covid" will be completely "immune" to the vax.

India is important. because India started the vaccinations on nov 1 of 2020.
https://southasiamonitor.org/india/india-plans-covid-vax-rollout-healthcare-workers-first
America started the vaccines in december of 2020.
https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/22213208/covid-19-vaccine-rollout-coronavirus-distribution
India is giving the US a six week look into the future. If this is accurate, all hell is going to break loose for the US in june/july.

from Bose Tante's post
Claus Schwab and his WEF will lead the event "Cyber Polygon 2021" in June/July.
Cyber Polygon 2021 - Scenario on a worldwide failure of the internet (incl. banks) will be played out in June/July under the leadership of the World Economic Forum

Dik de Kok

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:55 pm

Dik de Kok wrote:The Indian covid variant

Here is the reality: India was among the first to start the vaccinations, and they did more people so far than any other country. The current outbreak is probably NOT an outbreak at all, it is likely instead to be caused by the vaccines finally kicking in and killing people. India is the canary in the coal mine, they got the vaxxes FIRST and did them the most. The chaos there is likely due to that, of COURSE if they intend to blame "covid" for the deaths, and the vax is actually causing them, "covid" will be completely "immune" to the vax.

https://southasiamonitor.org/india/india-plans-covid-vax-rollout-healthcare-workers-first
https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/22213208/covid-19-vaccine-rollout-coronavirus-distribution
India is giving the US a six week look into the future. If this is accurate, all hell is going to break loose for the US in june/july.

from Bose Tante's post
Cyber Polygon 2021 - Scenario on a worldwide failure of the internet (incl. banks) will be played out in June/July under the leadership of the World Economic Forum

#72 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Hvmsi410

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:00 pm

#72 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 2924852245

I need to study up on this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:01 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:09 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:13 pm

Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.

Timing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:29 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:I don't know if I've mentioned this before, comment on German forum:

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Geschichten-vom-Great-Reset/Cyber-Polygon-2021/posting-38775846/show/

Cyber Polygon 2021

Cyber Polygon 2021 - Scenario on a worldwide failure of the internet (incl. banks) will be played out in June/July under the leadership of the World Economic Forum.

The pandemic was also played out under the auspices of the WEF in 2019 ("Event 201").

In any case, Klaus Schwab says "It's HIGH TIME for a great reset", and "Covid-19 will be seen as a small disturbance compared to a major cyber attack".

Apart from the fact that his English is catastrophic, this really makes me sit up and take notice: Was Covid possibly also planned for a digital transformation as a 1st step?
And as a second, much bigger step, total digital dependency will be used to destroy the open internet as we know it and replace it with a non-public network controlled by big corporations with total cobtrol? Industry 4.0 is also heading in this direction. I don't believe it: shortly after the Covid simulation Event201 Covid really came and now the next event CyberPolygon201 is being played out with even greater consequences - bank crash etc.?

It would be very convenient if Klaus Schwab met with a snipers bullet. I don't think it's any exaggeration to say that he may well make Stalin look like a pussy cat if he isn't stopped.

If I posted what I just said on Facebook or Twitter, there's a high chance I'd have the police at the front door, and that would just go to prove my point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dik de Kok Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:46 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:I don't know if I've mentioned this before, comment on German forum:

Cyber Polygon 2021

It would be very convenient if Klaus Schwab met with a snipers bullet. I don't think it's any exaggeration to say that he may well make Stalin look like a pussy cat if he isn't stopped.

If I posted what I just said on Facebook or Twitter, there's a high chance I'd have the police at the front door, and that would just go to prove my point.

On the morning of 11 September 2001, Klaus Schwab sat having breakfast in the Park East Synagogue in New York City with Rabbi Arthur Schneier, former Vice President for the World Jewish Congress and close associate of the Bronfman and Lauder families.
https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/02/investigative-reports/schwab-family-values/

Dik de Kok

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:59 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.

Timing?

both border China

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:07 pm

boris wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.

Timing?

both border China
smells like Turkey (again)?

#72 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 X92

also.. Afghanistan is in the mix
Tajikistan's South-eastern border abutting Afghanistan's Wakhan Corridor.
►Wakhan - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakhan
The Wakhan and surrounding areas along the border of Afghanistan and Tajikistan
The Wakhan is located in the extreme north-east of Afghanistan.
It contains the headwaters of the Amu Darya (Oxus) River,
and was an ancient corridor for travellers from the Tarim Basin to Badakshan.

China has a military base on the Tajikistan border: (land China 'annexed' from Tajikistan in lieu of 'debt')
https://archive.is/wip/s3piy
https://ariananews.af/china-and-tajikistan-increase-military-presence-along-afghan-border/

#72 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Badakhshan

Kyrgyzstan has good relations with China.... Tajikistan not so much.
Kyrgyzstan is poverty stricken.... Tajikistan not so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:41 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Dik de Kok wrote:The Indian covid variant

from Bose Tante's post

#72 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Hvmsi410

Dunno where I've read it, but India stopped Ivermectin from ~Jan until a few days ago.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:54 pm

after research... it's prolly a local squabble (with guns and rocks. ha)

AKIPRESS.COM - Tajik citizens opened fire into the military unit in Kok-Tash village, Batken district at around 5.45 a.m. on April 29, Batken region police department reported.

Residents of the Tajik village of Maiskiy began throwing stones into the car on Osh-Isfana road section. The pre-trial investigation was launched into hooliganism, police department said.

A 30-year-old resident of Kok-Tash village, Batken district, received eye injury. He was transported to a village hospital. The pre-trial investigation was launched into attempted murder.

Police forces are on high alert to protect safety and order in Kok-Tash village.

The Border Service of Kyrgyzstan said earlier the situation on Kyrgyz-Tajik border escalated since around 4.40 a.m. of April 29 after Tajik citizens started throwing stones into citizens of Kyrgyzstan and their houses. Tajik citizens opened fire into passing cars of Kyrgyz citizens.

The border conflict on this section of the Kyrgyz-Tajik border started after Tajik citizens brought excavator and a truck to take gravel from the bank of the Ak-Suu river on April 28. Then Tajik citizens installed CCTV cameras on the pole of the power transmission line in Kok-Tash village. The Tajik side refused to dismantle camera. People of both countries then began throwing stones into each other.

https://akipress.com/news:657467:Kyrgyz-Tajik_border_situation__Kyrgyz_citizen_receives_eye_gunshot_wound/

==========

Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan trade blame for cross-border shelling
https://archive.is/uCd2F

https://apnews.com/article/tajikistan-kyrgyzstan-government-and-politics-af60261870519fd2349399e35d2517f5

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:24 pm

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:27 pm

Huge amphitheatre for gladiator fights dubbed 'Turkey's Colosseum' unearthed in remote fig orchard
https://archive.is/vvi8w

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/04/29/huge-ampitheatre-gladiator-fights-dubbed-turkeys-colosseum-unearthed/
#72 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 8b6db0e1f2958aaafaf800c08659eefc8812bc2b

The arena, which could seat around 20,000 spectators, was found near the ancient city of Mastaura in the western province of Aydin, inland from the Aegean coast.
The site dates to around 200AD when the Roman Empire was ruled by the Severan dynasty

Forty miles to the west of the amphitheatre site, a cemetery for gladiators was found in the town of Ephesus, once capital of the Roman province of Asia Minor, in 1993.
#72 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 8e667fbf7ccd9db014ec1fd0fd340a22188afd41

Most of the skeletons showed signs of extreme trauma consistent with gladiatorial combat involving swords, knives and tridents.
Chemical analysis of the bones suggested that the gladiators’ diet was mostly vegetarian. They also drank water mixed with plant ash, which would have promoted the healing of bruised bodies and broken bones.
The burial pit contained around 70 bodies, most of them young men aged between 20 and 30.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:28 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts

KYRGYZSTAN: 1 person killed and 17 wounded during clashes with Tajikistan as of 18:00 local time.

https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/1387741412129705984

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:30 pm

I don't understand it exactly, but it might be interesting for some. There are also 3 links to English pages in the text:

http://blog.fefe.de/?ts=9e7d2a0c

"Cory Doctorow on commercial internet censorship. It's about war criminals, dictators, torturers. A journalist or whistleblower publishes something about them. They want it taken down.
Turns out there are commercial service providers for that. What do they do? They have 300+ fake newspapers hosted somewhere, then they put a copy of your article there, but backdated. Then they make sure that their fake article is registered in a Spanish copyright registry. Then they send takedown notices to your host.

If that doesn't work, then they send your host lawyer-looking letters claiming your article violates the General Data Protection Regulation.

If you want to see actual threatening emails that have been sent out: Qurium has some online. Particularly cool: The one GDPR takedown email claimed to come from the legal department of the EU Commission.

They also have a strategy to clean up search engines: they clone the other content of your site in their fake network. Then they make sure that Google and co see that, and that makes you as a spammer a distant second in the search results.

Meanwhile, Qurium has also made a second blog post about the censorship shop."

Exclamation Suspect Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:31 pm

LIVE: Evening military rehearsal ahead of Victory Parade takes place in Moscow

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:00 pm

water

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:03 pm

#72 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 1854299768

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:10 pm

4 mr. badger Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next