Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Nuke68
boris
ShockJock
Zambeezi
khnum
Matjaz
The Original Mind
Profanity
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:15 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:27 pm

Zambeezi wrote:  #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 949160760

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:04 pm

Matjaz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:08 pm

Status-6
@Archer83Able

@US_EUCOM
press service responded to TASS question regarding reports that the US plans to send warships to the Black Sea:

"No confirmation. We have nothing to share with you at the moment [on this matter]."

https://twitter.com/Archer83Able/status/1380260895184543745

Back to top Go down

Post by anon2 Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:59 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
Matjaz wrote:I think we got at least a month still before war starts. It won't start before end of April.

I'm pretty sure it was Monday just gone when the ban from leaving the UK took effect. I don't think it was a coincidence, I'm increasingly of the mind that this whole "pandemic" lark was tied in with a planned war against Russia (and China)

But then Russia has been following the "covid" narrative too...I dunno.

I'm sure that theory can be torn apart by someone, it's only a gut feeling.
I've pondered at the Russia/China 'complicity' in COVID as well...
if I separate 2 issues: 1.lockdown and 2.vaccine it helps to smooth out the wrinkles.
That they would develop their 'own' vaccine(s) makes sense from a strategic perspective...
who would want the Globalists to have a monopoly on the 'magic' elixer?
I believe the Sino/Rus think tanks 'saw' the 'control grid' possibilities of the hoax...
not to ignore the $$Billions at stake also... and rightly 'countered' the western strategy
by quickly developing an 'alternative' (a SAFE one/not mRNA) thereby killing several diabolic imperial 'birds' w/ one stone.

Tying the pandemic to WWIII is still above my pay grade... someone would have to explain the connection(s) to me.

It could be primarily as simple as having a convenient event for world politicians to fingerpoint at for causing the already inevitable worldwide economic collapse. Of course the wars stem from this they always do.

What looks better for politicians, banks, and corporations - saying that they themselves looted everyone's wealth or that a mysterious virus burnt the economy to the ground?

My take on it is that COVID-19 is a real thing, it was a gain of function experiment between China and a number of American universities were working on and that it got out. It is possible that many countries initially thought it would be far worse than it was. If you look at the some of the disturbing quasi-human ACE2 studies from Wuhan they did with horseshoe bats they were quite lethal.

Most often people and governments do things for a MULTITUDE of reasons, so it appears to me that EVERYBODY with their own interests dog-piled in on this to get:

Excuse for an already inevitable economic collapse
Excuse to initiate/test strong societal controls
Excuse to crush small private businesses that compete with corporations
Excuse for human mRNA pharmaceutical experimentation
A cloudy excuse for war/conflict
Excuse for personal financial gain
A hundred other things...

I think the motives are are multi-tiered but surely all well planned in advance. But me too puzzled on the Russia thing - but there again Russia plays lots of games as well.

That is my take on it all we can agree on is that something is rotten in Denmark.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1854299768

anon2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:35 am

What a bunch of dumb motherfuckers...

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:56 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
11m
Sudanese army clashes with Ethiopian forces along disputed border https://aml.ink/Jl2c1 #Ethiopia #Sudan

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:07 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:58 am

If it wasn't so evil it would be hilarious,the main rat poison being pushed in Australia is the Astra Zeneca vaccine,as you know in Europe it has been halted,restricted from certain age groups etc in Australia they have flooded the media with the experts trying to polish this turd its pathetic

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:27 am

Mr Badger wrote:

How good they've built it in time ...

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:44 am

khnum wrote:If it wasn't so evil it would be hilarious,the main rat poison being pushed in Australia is the Astra Zeneca vaccine,as you know in Europe it has been halted,restricted from certain age groups etc in Australia they have flooded the media with the experts trying to polish this turd its pathetic
Latest update here in Australia

"NSW to pause AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine rollout after urgent medical advice

NSW has made the decision to temporarily pause the AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine rollout for all age groups following urgent medical advice."

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/nsw-to-pause-astrazeneca-coronavirus-vaccine-rollout-after-urgent-medical-advice/news-story/307a58475ebdd0e8dd4ef17d09f709f6
It must be really bad for this to happening here now

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:11 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Well, it says "private video"...
Won't play for me.
For me neither...
Mad
It worked for me just now and I watched 90%. good heads up 4 folks lost in the fog. coming quickly now...
maybe try it again?
Absolute Slavery – Zero Carbon Agenda Deconstructed
https://off-guardian.org/2021/04/08/watch-absolute-slavery-zero-carbon-agenda-deconstructed/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:17 am

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Lloyd-austin-e1617816233571

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:34 am

Colorado: Mass COVID Vaccination Site Temporarily Shuts Down After Adverse Events
https://archive.is/1YkTR

https://denvergazette.com/news/coronavirus/mass-vaccination-event-at-dicks-sporting-goods-park-shut-down-following-a-number-of-adverse/article_1917616a-9801-11eb-817f-a7833cd7f731.html

More than 600 people with appointments were turned away from the “Vaccines for All” event at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park on Wednesday
after a number of people had an adverse reaction to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, according to a statement from Centura Health.

The vaccination clinic — sponsored by Centura Health and the state —closed around 3:30 p.m. after more than 1,700 shots were administered.
Kevin Massey, a spokesperson for Centura Health, said 11 people had an adverse reaction in the on-site observation site, which required two patients to be transported to a hospital for additional observation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:38 am

One of Britain’s Richest Men Found Stabbed to Death in His Country Mansion
https://archive.is/oOTD7

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9450171/One-UKs-richest-men-83-stabbed-death-2m-Dorset-country-mansion.html

One of Britain’s richest men has been found stabbed to death in his country mansion, it was revealed today.

Hotelier Sir Richard Lexington Sutton, 83, was attacked inside his £2million home in north Dorset, last night.

The Baronet – whose family title dates back to the time of King George III and whose property empire is thought to be double that of the Ministry of Defence – is estimated to be worth £301million.

A woman, thought to be his second wife, named locally as Anne Schreiber, is also believed to have suffered knife injuries in the attack at the home, named Moorhill.

Sir Richard recently ranked at number 435 on the Sunday Times Rich List and owned the five-star Sheraton Grand on London’s prestigious Park Lane and the luxury Athenaeum in Piccadilly.

Last night police arrested a 34-year-old man, known to Sir Richard, on suspicion of murder.

Detectives had earlier tracked a Range Rover more than 100 miles across four different counties to Hammersmith in London, where they made the arrest.

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:41 am

Zambeezi wrote:Colorado: Mass COVID Vaccination Site Temporarily Shuts Down After Adverse Events
https://archive.is/1YkTR

https://denvergazette.com/news/coronavirus/mass-vaccination-event-at-dicks-sporting-goods-park-shut-down-following-a-number-of-adverse/article_1917616a-9801-11eb-817f-a7833cd7f731.html

More than 600 people with appointments were turned away from the “Vaccines for All” event at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park on Wednesday
after a number of people had an adverse reaction to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, according to a statement from Centura Health.

The vaccination clinic — sponsored by Centura Health and the state —closed around 3:30 p.m. after more than 1,700 shots were administered.
Kevin Massey, a spokesperson for Centura Health, said 11 people had an adverse reaction in the on-site observation site, which required two patients to be transported to a hospital for additional observation.

It wont stop them using the vaccine you'll hear how these events are statistically insignificant,perhaps even coincidence how the benefits outweigh the risks for this deadly pandemic (with a 99.95 per cent survival rate)....they way they push these toxins you just know whatever the agenda is it aint public health.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:46 am

Zambeezi wrote:  #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Lloyd-austin-e1617816233571

Ukraine Iran or both would be my guess

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:17 pm

T-Mobile: 'It LISTENS to it's customers' (get it??) muther fukers think they're being funny now.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 X86

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:59 pm

Status-6
@Archer83Able

#BREAKING: 2 US warships will enter the Black Sea next week and remain there until May 4, Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs said.

https://twitter.com/Archer83Able/status/1380488441830465539

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:05 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:57 pm

deleted. srry.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr Badger and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:59 pm

Zambeezi wrote:he ded. finally.
#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Eyh24SSWgAYaiFt?format=jpg&name=large

Prince Philip has died aged 99, Buckingham Palace announces
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-11437314

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:59 pm

Live outside Buckingham Palace following announcement of Prince Philip's death

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:17 pm

boris wrote:Live outside Buckingham Palace following announcement of Prince Philip's death

Notice no police beating anyone up. Nobody in this crowd of pathetic, servile sheep is bright enough to be a threat to the establishment.

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:19 pm

...and while we're on the topic of Nazi-lovers:

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next