Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Nuke68
boris
ShockJock
Zambeezi
khnum
Matjaz
The Original Mind
Profanity
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Empty Re: #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:34 am

Back to top Go down

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Empty Re: #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:53 am

Matjaz wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

These are all small ships I think. That's why I was surprised the other day how they moved them through river canals. It felt like at this point they are moving stuff just for the sake of moving it. I doubt these will be useful in case of serious batlle at sea.

Yes they're little gunboats, but ideal in the Sea of Azov due to the shallow depth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:56 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:59 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:00 am

This is the kind of event that used to happen once in a while in the US, now it seems to be a couple of times a week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:03 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:06 am

2nd of these videos is from today. 1st is from April 10

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:18 pm

LIVE: Armed man takes hostages at Tbilisi bank

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:37 pm

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/US-Truppenaufstockung-fuer-neue-Runde-im-Kalten-Krieg/Staatsanwaltschaft-Donezk-hat-Anklage-wegen-Terrorismus-gegen-verantwortlichen/posting-38732891/show/

Prosecutor's office Donetsk has filed terrorism charges against responsible

... commander of the Ukrainian army.
This is important so that at some point in the future these crimes cannot simply be covered up or played down as war-related "mistakes" with civilian "collateral damage", but go down in Ukraine's history as what they unfortunately are, namely deliberately planned terrorism against its own civilian population.
... And in the later history books of the West with its ongoing support for terrorism - perhaps our grandchildren will be able to learn from this.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

https://dan-news.info/en/law-order/dpr-prosecutors-file-case-against-ukrainian-army-officer-complicit-in-death-of-man-in-northern-donetsk.html

"Donetsk, Apr 15 – DAN. The Donetsk People’s Republic Prosecutor General’s Office filed a terrorism case against the Ukrainian army’s brigade commander Dmitry Kaschenko complicit in the shelling of Donetsk overnight to April 15, the PGO press service reported on Thursday.
“The DPR PGO is investigating a criminal case against 58th Separate Motorized Infantry Brigade commander Colonel Dmitry Kaschenko and his subordinates over the commission of an act of terror which is covered by DPR Criminal Code Article 229, Part 3, Item b,” the report said.
Investigators found out that Ukrainian servicemen had opened aimed fire at residential areas of the city’s Kievskiy district at Kaschenko’s order overnight to April 15. A civilian was fatally wounded in the strike.
The DPR PGO also opened criminal proceedings against the Ukrainian army’s 28th Separate Mechanised Brigade Commander Maxim Marchenko, whose subordinates caused damage to a house in the Staromikhailovka settlement.*jk*pp"

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:56 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
khnum wrote:When Japan attacked the USA in 1941 ...

Afaik they attacked a military base, or was Hawaii part of the USA then? For me it always sounds as if an attack on Ramstein would be an attack on the USA, that sounds crazy.

Question Question Question

As far as I know, Hawaii was occupied in 1898 (in June 1898, during the war against Spain April until August 1898, during which the Philippines, Cuba and Puerto Rico were occupied) and made into a territory. In 1959 Hawaii was made into a state.
So from my understanding, Japan attacked US territory.  Of course there was a Naval base.
US occupied Southern Germany and parts of Austria in 1945, but in 1949 the semi-independent Federal Republic of Germany was founded. But I have the suspicion, that there are some areas within Germany, that are permanently occupied by US (like Ramstein). German police has no access to these bases.
Austria was given full independence in 1955.

OK, it was an occupied territory, but I think it's a difference. The way it is presented, most people think it is the same as if it was an attack on US territory in the Americas. For me it is not. But I don't know exactly what international law says about it.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:07 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
khnum wrote:When Japan attacked the USA in 1941 ...

Afaik they attacked a military base, or was Hawaii part of the USA then? For me it always sounds as if an attack on Ramstein would be an attack on the USA, that sounds crazy.

Question Question Question

As far as I know, Hawaii was occupied in 1898 (in June 1898, during the war against Spain April until August 1898, during which the Philippines, Cuba and Puerto Rico were occupied) and made into a territory. In 1959 Hawaii was made into a state.
So from my understanding, Japan attacked US territory.  Of course there was a Naval base.
US occupied Southern Germany and parts of Austria in 1945, but in 1949 the semi-independent Federal Republic of Germany was founded. But I have the suspicion, that there are some areas within Germany, that are permanently occupied by US (like Ramstein). German police has no access to these bases.
Austria was given full independence in 1955.

OK, it was an occupied territory, but I think it's a difference. The way it is presented, most people think it is the same as if it was an attack on US territory in the Americas. For me it is not. But I don't know exactly what international law says about it.

You are confusing me a little bit. I don't know, what "most people" think and US is giving a f**** about international law. If there is a shooting war between Russia and a US-supported Ukraine, Russia has to attack Ramstein, because the support will be organized from there. In reality this would be an attack on Germany and US at the same time. Maybe an attack could not be limited on the US installation and German lives would be under the casualties. US is doing this to protect their own people. They don't give a f**** about their "allies". It's just cannon fodder for them.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:09 pm

Starting soon
LIVE: Lavrov, Serbian FM give press conference in Moscow

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:21 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:23 pm

Whitney Webb
@_whitneywebb

Love that all these official UFO sightings are being released by the military
just in time to distract us from all the wars they are trying to start

twitter.com/_whitneywebb/status/1382944683266084865

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:30 pm

Max Blumenthal
@MaxBlumenthal

The Biden administration targets Southfront and other online news sites in its wave of Russia sanctions.
This follows Twitter blocking users from sharing Southfront links and the US govt’s seizure of American Herald Tribune,
another alt news site. home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/jy0126

twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1382836631623852032

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:14 pm

double

Last edited by Mr Badger on Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:16 pm

Abacus wrote:Whitney Webb
@_whitneywebb

Yep I'd noticed that too, how very convenient. And they are ridiculous videos too. Very easily explained away.

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:49 pm

Enrico Kremlin-affiliated
@Russ_Warrior
·
25s
Unilateral #US sanctions against #Russia should be considered "hegemonic bullying," and the international community rejects such policies more and more, Chinese Foreign Ministry
https://tass.com/world/1279031

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:01 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
@_whitneywebb

Yep I'd noticed that too, how very convenient. And they are ridiculous videos too. Very easily explained away.

unless the aliens AND the threat of wars are both distractions from the real aim;

tests ,chip and vaxx everybody to death

putin took his second shot yesterday ,and is recommending everybody to do the same.

the same day ivan,trump's son ,took his first shot,in case the intelligent opposition/trump followers had any doubt what to do.

it's all fake ,and the only goal is to depopulate at warp speed,and let the satanic world order take over.

russia,china,europe(east and west), usa and almost everybody else are all part of it,

thinking/hoping otherwise is suicide.

sorry for the bad news,think small,and survive,

nobody is gonna save you,that only happens in movies.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:16 pm

shachalnur wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
@_whitneywebb

unless the aliens AND the threat of wars are both distractions from the real aim;

putin took his second shot yesterday ,and is recommending everybody to do the same.

the same day ivan,trump's son ,took his first shot,in case the intelligent opposition/trump followers had any doubt what to do.

it's all fake ,and the only goal is to depopulate at warp speed,and let the satanic world order take over.

russia,china,europe(east and west), usa and almost everybody else are all part of it,

Its not just Putin world leaders worldwide including here in Australia faked their shots,you're right they are all in this together- but they are a dysfunctional family that often fight over the food on the table hence the dramas in the Ukraine,I agree with you dont think beyond those you love and care about the bigger picture is a lie

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:49 pm

shachalnur wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
@_whitneywebb

It isn't news to me, and I'm not under any illusion that I'm going to be "saved".

My friend is dying anyway right in front of my eyes and my health is deteriorating.

I've been watching the world fall apart for 35 years. I already live a miserable existence in this shitpot police state, and the best I am hoping for is a swift end to it all.

So thanks for reminding me that I don't live in a fucking movie, very fucking helpful.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:52 pm

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
51m
JUST IN - Officer-involved shooting in San Antonio, Texas. Two dead, two injured including an officer. The driver reportedly opened fire on the police officer after a traffic stop.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:02 pm

The Empire Files
@EmpireFiles
·
3m
New Patron-only podcast dropping today on Afghanistan—what to expect & what the withdrawal really means

Mike Prysner
@MikePrysner

·
7m
US Afghanistan policy:
1970/80s: Support most far-right forces
90s: Being cool with the Taliban
2001: #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 1f621 WAR—Taliban Must Be Driven From Power!
2010: Plz Taliban let’s just share power 50/50
2021: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED—Taliban will take full control & rule more area than on 9/11

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:03 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
51m
JUST IN - Officer-involved shooting in San Antonio, Texas. Two dead, two injured including an officer. The driver reportedly opened fire on the police officer after a traffic stop.

The yanks will never loose the Second Amendment because the government knows all these idiots will ever do is shoot each other which they are now doing more and more

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:19 pm

Sergey Bobkov
@sbobkov
·
1m
#Russia is kicking out 5 #Polish diplomats in response to them kicking out 3 Russians.

Dzien dobry!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:21 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
10s
US calls on Russia to "stop threats" to foreign ships in the Black Sea

Oh, what an irony...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:24 pm

it seams like similar distractions (lizards, flat earthers, Qanon and so on...)

(February 25, 2014) How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations
by Glenn Greenwald

Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics:
(1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and
(2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse
and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable.
To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends:
“false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else),
fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy),
and posting “negative information” on various forums.
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:25 pm

So which US politician or state department representative met Japanese Prime Mister Yoshihide Suga at the White House NOBODY what an insult

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:43 pm

It seams like a Manifesto of Supranational Deep State:

Gaia - The future of politics (from 2007-2008)

youtube.com/watch?v=SHy2wBR5SVo

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next