Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Nuke68
boris
ShockJock
Zambeezi
khnum
Matjaz
The Original Mind
Profanity
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Empty Re: #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by boris Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:50 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

WOO HOOOO!! your 9000th post!!
#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 3077205713
#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 949160760
#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1455193345 #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1455193345

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Zambeezi, shachalnur and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Empty Re: #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:12 pm

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 949160760

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:16 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:22 pm

End of the Megamachine

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:05 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:09 pm

Status-6
@Archer83Able

More than 10 landing crafts and gunboats of Russia's Caspian Flotilla are being redeployed from the Caspian Sea to the Black Sea "as a part of the control check."

https://function.mil.ru/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12353278@egNews

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:12 pm

The trial of Derek Chauvin, ex-police officer charged with murder of George Floyd, continues

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:21 pm

I think we got at least a month still before war starts. It won't start before end of April.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:24 pm

Liveuamap
@Liveuamap
Deputy Kremlin Chief of Staff Dmitry Kozak
Kozak is Putin's representative on "deputy level" at Normandy Four talks, and the one responsible for Ukraine in Kremlin.
►Deputy Kremlin Chief of Staff Kozak: Russia can defend the residents of Donbass.
►Deputy Kremlin Chief of Staff Kozak: Germany and France have no interest in resolving the conflict in Donbass.
►Deputy Kremlin Chief of Staff Kozak: The beginning of hostilities in Donbass will be the beginning of the end of Ukraine.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1274161

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:28 pm

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Captur15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:31 pm

Matjaz wrote:I think we got at least a month still before war starts. It won't start before end of April.

I'm pretty sure it was Monday just gone when the ban from leaving the UK took effect. I don't think it was a coincidence, I'm increasingly of the mind that this whole "pandemic" lark was tied in with a planned war against Russia (and China)

But then Russia has been following the "covid" narrative too...I dunno.

I'm sure that theory can be torn apart by someone, it's only a gut feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:51 pm

ASB News / WORLD
@ASB_Breaking
·
3m
Police detain priests in France for Easter service without masks

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:51 pm

AFP News Agency
@AFP
·
2m
#BREAKING Israel says formally decides not to cooperate with International Criminal Court (ICC) war crimes investigation into situation in the occupied Palestinian territories

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:56 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Matjaz wrote:I think we got at least a month still before war starts. It won't start before end of April.

I'm pretty sure it was Monday just gone when the ban from leaving the UK took effect. I don't think it was a coincidence, I'm increasingly of the mind that this whole "pandemic" lark was tied in with a planned war against Russia (and China)

I've pondered at the Russia/China 'complicity' in COVID as well...
if I separate 2 issues: 1.lockdown and 2.vaccine it helps to smooth out the wrinkles.
That they would develop their 'own' vaccine(s) makes sense from a strategic perspective...
who would want the Globalists to have a monopoly on the 'magic' elixer?
I believe the Sino/Rus think tanks 'saw' the 'control grid' possibilities of the hoax...
not to ignore the $$Billions at stake also... and rightly 'countered' the western strategy
by quickly developing an 'alternative' (a SAFE one/not mRNA) thereby killing several diabolic imperial 'birds' w/ one stone.

Tying the pandemic to WWIII is still above my pay grade... someone would have to explain the connection(s) to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:12 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

At the beginning, few weeks ago,  I thought this is just posturing from both sides. But more and more it seems we can't escape the unwanted scenario. I think war will happen in the end. It is unavoidable, so much machinery was moved, it can't be just posturing. This is for real. God help us all because it will strongly affect whole Europe and there is a great chance fighting will blow outside Ukraine borders towards West.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:16 pm

"April 7, 2021

Railway train with equipment of the RF Armed Forces (SAM "Buk-M2")."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:18 pm

"April 7, 2021

Krasnodar region. Aviation flights of the Russian Aerospace Forces. Presumably, training of crews as part of the control check / aviation competition "Aviadarts-2021"."

"April 7, 2021

Voronezh region. Self-propelled fire launcher (SOU) 9А317М SAM "Buk-M3"."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:21 pm

Will Egypt go to war with Ethiopia over water rights? Talks broke down.
#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1050255049

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:23 pm

I see Belarus and Poland easily getting involved in this conflict. And if Poland gets involved Baltics will not be far behind.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:25 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Will Egypt go to war with Ethiopia over water rights?  Talks broke down.
#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1050255049

Those two are doomed to wage war against each other as well.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:40 pm

They're making their move:
Biden is announcing his first set of executive actions on gun control.

‘Enough. Enough, enough, enough … every day in this country 316 people are shot. Every single day. 106 of them die. Every day. Our flag was still flying at half-staff [for Georgia] when 10 more lives were taken in a mass murder in Colorado’

‘Gun violence in this country is an epidemic and international embarrassment’

Biden calls out ‘phony’ 2nd Amendment arguments:
‘The idea is just bizarre to suggest that some of the things we’re recommending are contradictory to the Constitution’

VP Harris on gun action:
‘What are we waiting for? ‘Cause we aren’t waiting for a tragedy, I know that. We’ve had more tragedy than we can bear. We aren’t waiting for solutions either, ‘cause the solutions exist. People on both sides of the aisle want action.’

LIVE

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:42 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:00 pm

Jimmy Dore
@jimmy_dore
High voltage signTHE JIMMY DORE SHOW Live!
Russia Hysteria Retrospective --
with award winning journalist Aaron Maté.
Fun with Mike MacRae, Ron Placone, Craig Pasta, and Stef Zamorano!
@MikeMacRaeMike

@miserablelib

@aaronjmate

4:20pm PT / 7:20pm ET
Watch: https://youtu.be/kXQx6W0z30Y

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:04 pm

Well, it says "private video"...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:08 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Well, it says "private video"...

Won't play for me.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:10 pm

OffGuardian
@OffGuardian0
·
3m
WATCH: Absolute Slavery – Zero Carbon Agenda Deconstructed

https://off-guardian.org/2021/04/08/watch-absolute-slavery-zero-carbon-agenda-deconstructed/

What is a zero-carbon future? What does it look like? To imagine, turn off your heater. No airports. No shipping. No animals. Perfect surveillance state.

In this Ice Age Farmer special report, Christian breaks The “Absolute Zero” plan and how governments are actively taking drastic steps every day to meet these dystopian goals for Travel, Transport, Energy, Manufacturing, Recycling, and Food.

We must understand the reality underneath their flowery philanthropic language: Absolute Slavery.

Since it’s a long video, here are some useful timecodes:

Intro to Net Zero: (0:00)
Road Vehicles: (3:54)
Rail: (8:25)
Flight: (14:15)
Shipping: (17:56)
Heating & Appliances: (22:42)
Food & Waste: (26:34)
Materials, Construction, Recycling: (35:32)
Electricity & Fossil Fuels (43:22)
Water (45:00)
Perfect Surveillance/Enforcement (46:46)
Closing (49:58)

The report IAF is commenting on is entitled “Absolute Zero” and is available for download here. It’s a publication of the UK FIRES think-tank, a government/corporate-sponsored “research group” based across a handful of the UK’s major university campuses.
For more of Ice Age Farmer’s content, you can visit his website. Sources, shownotes and download options for this video are available here.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:11 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Well, it says "private video"...

Won't play for me.

For me neither...

Mad

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:14 pm

AFP News Agency
@AFP
·
23h
#BREAKING US agrees to move "remaining combat troops" from Iraq in joint statement

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next