Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Nuke68
boris
ShockJock
Zambeezi
khnum
Matjaz
The Original Mind
Profanity
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Empty Re: #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:52 pm

Abacus wrote:Don't Extradite Assange
@DEAcampaign

5th April 2010 #WikiLeaks released a classified US military video depicting the indiscriminate slaying
of over a dozen people in the Iraqi suburb of New Baghdad -- including two Reuters news staff.

twitter.com/DEAcampaign/status/1378671735478890500

That's important anniversary, not NATO's birthday.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 949160760

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 Empty Re: #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Abacus Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:58 pm

WikiLeaks
@wikileaks

11 years ago tomorrow (April 5) WikiLeaks published Collateral Murder collateralmurder.wikileaks.org
While there is still no direct accountability for the killers -
the publisher, Julian Assange, has not known a day of liberty in more than 10 years #FreeAssangeNOW

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1378665083249774592

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:04 pm

Ben Norton
@BenjaminNorton

Syria's rebranded al-Qaeda affiliate, HTS, which a top US diplomat called a US "asset"
(which is also supported by NATO member Turkey), just stoned to death three women in Idlib, accusing them of adultery.

These are the fascists the US wants to rule Syria

twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1378706424046436353

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:10 pm

Well, if the story is that simple than it's not okay at all...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:20 pm

Easter in Armenia with Patrick...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:38 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:42 pm

I heard Ireland is rising up again. What do you know about it, Badger? Some really exciting pics were seen online.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:22 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I heard Ireland is rising up again. What do you know about it, Badger? Some really exciting pics were seen online.

I haven't seen anything as so very focused on Ukraine lately.
When you say Ireland, do you mean there's unrest in Northern Ireland, or "pandemic" related uprising in Eire (republic)?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:27 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:I heard Ireland is rising up again. What do you know about it, Badger? Some really exciting pics were seen online.

When you say Ireland, do you mean there's unrest in Northern Ireland, or "pandemic" related uprising in Eire (republic)?

It's combined. There were molovs flying afaik. And it means it's good protest. #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:37 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

It's combined. There were molovs flying afaik. And it means it's good protest. #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 1619689188

lol! If it's cocktails it's gotta be Belfast.
I spent 3 months in the summer of 1996 travelling around between Dublin and County Westmeath. Drank in some very dangerous pubs, had a few tangles with pikeys and thoroughly enjoyed their women...several times. #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 1619689188

I am amazed that the Irish have allowed this BS to happen to them. I remember in '95 they were going mental at the government because they were told "no drinking and driving" (Heard that from my Dublin girlfriend at the time.)

More recently they rose up against water charges.

Yet the smoking ban in pubs went ahead and I couldn't believe they took that on the chin. And now with all that's happening they're appearing to just lay down and take it.

Until now, as you say. I look forward to looking up some vids Very Happy

And yet in Bristol, they had a "flash mob" like that's gonna do anything. (I hate flashmobs with a passion.)

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:48 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

lol! If it's cocktails it's gotta be Belfast.
I spent 3 months in the summer of 1996 travelling around between Dublin and County Westmeath. Drank in some very dangerous pubs, had a few tangles with pikeys and thoroughly enjoyed their women...several times. #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 1619689188

I am amazed that the Irish have allowed this BS to happen to them. I remember in '95 they were going mental at the government because they were told "no drinking and driving" (Heard that from my Dublin girlfriend at the time.)

More recently they rose up against water charges.

Yet the smoking ban in pubs went ahead and I couldn't believe they took that on the chin. And now with all that's happening they're appearing to just lay down and take it.

Until now, as you say. I look forward to looking up some vids Very Happy

And yet in Bristol, they had a "flash mob" like that's gonna do anything. (I hate flashmobs with a passion.)

Ireland rules!

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 1455193345 #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 1455193345 #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 1455193345

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Nuke68 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:03 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Ireland rules!

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 1455193345 #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 1455193345 #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 1455193345

OT but the Guinness there was a whole different animal to the crap we get here. Really sweet and creamy. When you order a Guinness there it takes a few minutes to pour and you have to wait for it, then a further wait until it settles. The head is scraped off with a knife.

So yeah, the Irish are (or were) a tenacious bunch and certainly not inclined to take any shit from authority, that's why I'm so confused as to their lack of fight recently.

Do you follow Dave Cullen's posts? I imagine you do. Well worth watching.

Nuke68 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:30 am

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Ireland rules!

OT but the Guinness there was a whole different animal to the crap we get here. Really sweet and creamy. When you order a Guinness there it takes a few minutes to pour and you have to wait for it, then a further wait until it settles. The head is scraped off with a knife.

So yeah, the Irish are (or were) a tenacious bunch and certainly not inclined to take any shit from authority, that's why I'm so confused as to their lack of fight recently.

Do you follow Dave Cullen's posts? I imagine you do. Well worth watching.
#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 4108203433 Its all own by multinational corporations now a days. Guinness is owned by Diageo and Murphy's, which I drink, is owned by Heineken. It's been quiet here in County Cork. In Northen Ireland there was a bit of rioting.
Nuke68
Nuke68

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:45 am

ASB News / MILITARYPart alternation mark
@ASBMilitary

#UKRAINE- 2x US Military C-17’s flew into Ukraine carrying unknown cargo today. 1 flew straight from USA with a fuelling stop in Spain and 1 from their Ramstein airbase, in Germany.

https://twitter.com/ASBMilitary/status/1378885581569196032

Back to top Go down

Post by anon2 Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:31 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

They all are. Did you see the video with Ukrop killing himself with AK? They all are fucked in their heads.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 1619689188

Certainly he knew once the charging handle was pulled back and released it was lights out or did he think it was like putting one in a revolver and spinning the chamber!?!?!

That was rather crazy at best.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 488967860

anon2

Back to top Go down

Post by anon2 Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:49 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Abacus wrote:Murad Gazdiev
@MuradGazdiev

14% of Ukraine’s budget in 2019 came from transiting Russian gas to Europe.

For Ukraine, restarting the civil war and is a chance to freeze the Nord Stream 2 pipeline
that would deprive it of billions of dollars. Callous and cruel, but cost effective

RT
@RT_com
·
9m
Germany nearly tripled its purchases of Russian gas in the first 3 months of 2021

Merkel likes to play both ends against the middle - she'll badmouth Russia but take the fuel, she'll wait for the completion of nordstream 2 but see what she can get out of the USA for playing games with its completion in the meantime and on and on.

She puts me in the mind of a European version of Rodrigo Duterte playing the USA off of China. Except she doesn't call people "sons of bitches" all of the time.

jerk

anon2

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:39 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/social-unrest-northern-ireland-continues-unionists-angered-over-post-brexit-trading

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:44 am

Netanyahu corruption trial resumes in Jerusalem following Israeli elections

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:59 am

MalinkaSmall orange Tanya P
@Malinka1102
·
13h
US #Biden sending more military cargo to #Ukraine #Zelensky regime

#Donbass

Sergey Bobkov
@sbobkov
·
14h
Another US military freight plane is landing in #Ukraine.

#Biden is sending arms and cash to Ukrainian govt as a token support for #Donbass war effort, but no amount of token support will turn the tide if you piss off #Russia. You send night vision, they’ll send heavy artillery.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 EyJnsNDVcAYk_uu?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:00 am

Hal wrote about this yesterday:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:01 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:21 am

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
2m
The Kremlin considers it important to ensure the safety of all citizens of the self-proclaimed republics of Donbass - Peskov

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:23 am

Donetsk weather forecast is rainy until March 15th so anything serious to start from any side is to be expected after that date.

noone

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:39 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:03 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
11m
Kremlin says Russian military movements near #Ukraine pose no threat

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:16 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Why are they calling them "comrades"? In Slovenia communists call each other "tovarish" or translated in English "comrade". It is a genuine communist greeting lol, they're so confused. These guys say "saradnika" or smh similar.

edit: they're armed to the teeth though, Jesus...

Last edited by Matjaz on Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:23 pm

Status-6
@Archer83Able
·
59m
Kremlin says uncontrolled firefights begin to take place in Donbas, decisions about them on the spot are taken by the field commanders of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

https://twitter.com/Archer83Able/status/1379016564083658755

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:29 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Status-6
@Archer83Able
·
59m
Kremlin says uncontrolled firefights begin to take place in Donbas, decisions about them on the spot are taken by the field commanders of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

https://twitter.com/Archer83Able/status/1379016564083658755

I hope its just small arms..
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:32 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Why are they calling them "comrades"? In Slovenia communists call each other "tovarish" or translated in English "comrade". It is a genuine communist greeting lol, they're so confused. These guys say "saradnika" or smh similar.

Comrade is certainly much older word. Beside communist address it is something as "brother in arms" I think.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:33 pm

spriters
@neccamc1
·
1m
Equipment of the Ukrainian army in the zone of operations of the combined forces in the east of the country

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 6 EyNP9C2XMAIi9iA?format=png&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next