Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
boris
khnum
Nuke68
Profanity
Mr Badger
刘汉
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
13 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 Empty Re: #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:10 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Guest 12 wrote:I hope west does collapse, sooner the better.  You on the hand don’t understand my points.  My point IS because of the conditions of West decline, that makes them dangerously aggressive.  You obviously are black and white thinker so this is above your limits.

Syria can never be OK with The Empire bombing it weekly and stealing their resources which will not let them properly recover, and the west knows this.  Now you can go back to your crayons.

Where are you from? USA or Germany? You sound as dumb as both, sorry. No idea what#s going on. Yeah, it's partwise dancing on a knives edge, but I'm sure the west has already lost. West is like a deadly wounded Godzilla, it takes time until he falls down.

You are too impatient, the interesting rounds of this game have only started 30 years ago and the last round is going on since ~7 years now. Since six years, however, interesting new players have joined.

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 2030571174 #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 3466344255 #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 3445973726

Black and White is not my thinking. The West will collapse anyhow, because this is the way of history, but I do not hope for it. The West was dangerous from the beginning. The idea of the West itself is an attack on the culture from the beginning. But still you cannot face him directly. Russia did what she could. Without her, there would be no Syria anymore. But the times are changing. Putin cannot control the Persians. When their time comes, they will strike. For now, all eyes are on Marib. Because, if this town falls into the hands of the Ansar Allah, they have their own oil and the Salafis and Emiratis cannot steal it anymore. Then it doesn't matter anymore, that the US navy blocks the tankers on the coast of Yemen. Then the Ansar Allah can expand their attacks against the filthy Wahhabis in Riad.
The big mistake of the West was to outsource industrial labour to China. And China did, what it always does. It smiled and accepted.
刘汉
刘汉

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 Empty Re: #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:11 am

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
8m
Escobar: The Art Of Being A Spectacularly Misguided Oracle

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 World-Chessboard-3D-artwork_0

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/escobar-art-being-spectacularly-misguided-oracle

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:12 am

Here we go...

Biden Reportedly Launches Review of Drone Strikes and Counterterror Raids

https://sputniknews.com/us/202102231082156168-biden-reportedly-launches-review-of-drone-strikes-and-counterterror-raids/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:14 am

The Sirius Report
@thesiriusreport
·
15h
The western financial system was destroyed in 2008.

What's happened since then is an illusion to pretend it didn't

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris, Profanity and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:19 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:20 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
luda1 wrote:
anon2 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Guest 12 wrote:I hope west does collapse, sooner the better.  You on the hand don’t understand my points.  My point IS because of the conditions of West decline, that makes them dangerously aggressive.  You obviously are black and white thinker so this is above your limits.

Syria can never be OK with The Empire bombing it weekly and stealing their resources which will not let them properly recover, and the west knows this.  Now you can go back to your crayons.

Where are you from? USA or Germany? You sound as dumb as both, sorry. No idea what#s going on. Yeah, it's partwise dancing on a knives edge, but I'm sure the west has already lost. West is like a deadly wounded Godzilla, it takes time until he falls down.

You are too impatient, the interesting rounds of this game have only started 30 years ago and the last round is going on since ~7 years now. Since six years, however, interesting new players have joined.

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 2030571174 #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 3466344255 #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 3445973726

We learned a few things already. One of them is that Russia is not willing to confront state actors. The only thing globalists did wrong in Syria was that, they openly used irregular proxy force coposed of islamic terrorists. I bet, if NATO force would be used back in 2011 or so, then Syiria would end as Libya or Iraq.
This is what they learned as well and Guest 12 has point here. S-400 (or S-300) was pure bluff that was called. The most of Syrian oil is occupated by US invasion army, zionists support jihadist insurgency in Daraa and US around Palmyra and Deir Ezzor (from Al-Tanf occupied territory). Syria is under the siege by criminal American blocade.
Trump failed to withdraw the troops (because he nevr intended to do so) and Biden will continue disastrous work of the globalist mafia. And Russia sits on its hands and allows its strategic partners to by pummeled on daily bases by a group of hegemonic tyrants. I don't think Iranians, or Syrians are pleased with such stance.
There were times the large part of Middle East looked at Russia as a new opportunity to remove imperial powers from the region. I don't think it's still that way...

Agreed. And it is actually worse than that because not only do they allow adversaries to take potshots at their regional partners in Syria, they allow them to take the same potshots at themselves. Russia has suffered NUMEROUS helicopter and airplane shootdowns at the hands not of some proxy jihadi with a MANPAD, but directly from Turkey and Israel themselves and it is swept under the rug with no response.

I've lost count but they lost a SU-24 from Turkey, lost 15 russians when israelis were purposefully cloaking that Ilyushin I think, Azerbaijan hit a russian helicopter, israel bombs Syria on a monthly basis, the USA, etc. Not even a firm statement on it.

I understand the principle that Russia is using, trying to just wait the USA out but at some point and it has worked fine, but like you say, the west just thinks Russia won't do ANYTHING against a nation state and so they feel free to do whatever they want. And I am not one of those guys that thought Russia should be suckered into a no-win war like Nagorno-Karabakh that would be futile, but at some point Turkey and Israel need to get a jet shot down when the opportunity avails itself or all they can reasonably expect is more of the same.

hello anglo zionist

is mask off now

cheers

I strongly advise you to stop right now. This is discussion forum, not an echo chamber. Moreover you clearly don't understand our point. You should know me much better by now to know that I'm not wester, as you called me just one post before, and I'm not taking side of the globlist mafia. I just have reasonable doubts about taken strategy of inactivity. If you can't deal with that then it's not my problem. Just stop attacking other users for their opinons, please.

you know how to play west victim

stop right now okay  lol!

nato loves you, i understand you

not your problem, i can deal you cry

my opinon not yours so attacking, so i should stop

if opinion agree with you not attacking

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:24 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

We learned a few things already. One of them is that Russia is not willing to confront state actors. The only thing globalists did wrong in Syria was that, they openly used irregular proxy force coposed of islamic terrorists. I bet, if NATO force would be used back in 2011 or so, then Syiria would end as Libya or Iraq.
This is what they learned as well and Guest 12 has point here. S-400 (or S-300) was pure bluff that was called. The most of Syrian oil is occupated by US invasion army, zionists support jihadist insurgency in Daraa and US around Palmyra and Deir Ezzor (from Al-Tanf occupied territory). Syria is under the siege by criminal American blocade.
Trump failed to withdraw the troops (because he nevr intended to do so) and Biden will continue disastrous work of the globalist mafia. And Russia sits on its hands and allows its strategic partners to by pummeled on daily bases by a group of hegemonic tyrants. I don't think Iranians, or Syrians are pleased with such stance.
There were times the large part of Middle East looked at Russia as a new opportunity to remove imperial powers from the region. I don't think it's still that way...

OK, right, I didn't think of Syria alone but the whole region and several other developments. One other thing is, what I started to understand since Ukraine, but looking back since Putin being President, they try to lure Russia into a trap. I hardly noticed what was going on in the Caucasus and Chechnya because I had a small child to look after.

I just think that from a purely military point of view, Russia could do more in Syria, they would certainly be able to do that. But I think there are still "diplomatic" reasons. On the one hand, Russia, together with Iran and China in the background, has a certain strength, but a quick victory here now could be a loss in the long run. It's like winning a battle and losing the war.

The big war is being waged cold, warm and hot by the West, on various battlefields, with weapons, sanctions and propaganda etc. - and actually it has been going on for over 100 years. As terrible as it is for the many victims, moving too hastily could be more costly.

However, I have no idea at all about tactical warfare. Wink

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:42 am

activity or inactivity: Don't look only to Russia and Syria. China could take Taiwan easily, but what would happen next? China waits, till Taiwan will ask for admittance to the realm. And this will happen.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:45 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:The Sirius Report
@thesiriusreport
·
15h

Around the time of late 2008/early 2009, I said to friends: What crisis? It's still to come. Yes, the whole game since then is "windows dressing", whitewashing data, nothing else. It's just an "as if" economy. The system is designed in such a way that it only works if the economy, the profit, is constantly growing, and that has been coming up against limits more and more frequently for many years, and more and more quickly after a short "recovery". Why else would they need the Great Reset?

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:56 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
@thesiriusreport
·
15h

Around the time of late 2008/early 2009, I said to friends: What crisis? It's still to come. Yes, the whole game since then is "windows dressing", whitewashing data, nothing else. It's just an "as if" economy. The system is designed in such a way that it only works if the economy, the profit, is constantly growing, and that has been coming up against limits more and more frequently for many years, and more and more quickly after a short "recovery". Why else would they need the Great Reset?

Twisted Evil

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 2713748720
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:10 am

刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:12 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:17 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:56 am

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
38m
Russia updated its Pantsir air defence system after Turkey’s Bayraktar drones have easily destroyed them in Libya and Syria.

• New radar, range doubled to 75km
• Anti-aircraft range double to 40km
• And now it can detect air vehicles that only weighs 70kg

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:06 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:08 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
15m
KURDISTAN: Turkish airstrikes have resumed against PKK targets in the north of the KRG this morning.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:32 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
@thesiriusreport
·
15h

Twisted Evil

Someone here has described the big picture quite briefly but comprehensively:

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Der-Corona-Impfpass-kommt-via-Israel/Warum-Darum/posting-38426167/show/

irgendeintürke wrote on 22.02.2021 20:00:

"They absolutely want all people to be vaccinated. The vaccination bears the risk that escapemutants will develop and that one has to vaccinate regularly (always shoot in the lipid nanoparticles or accept the possible degeneration of the muscle cells with the AstraZeneca vaccine). In addition, a study from the Netherlands shows that the flu vaccination led to fewer influenza pneumonias, but other pathogens then took their place and filled the gap. That is why one is better off with vitamin D + strengthening the immune system.
I wonder what the point is of getting people to get vaccinated? Is it just to redistribute government money to the pharmaceutical industry? Is it about establishing this new technology with which sales can be made more quickly in the future? Or is it about accepting that a small percentage of the population will be damaged and then treated with new stuff?
What the hell is this all about? And why is that absolutely necessary? Surely coal can't be the only argument."

What is it about?
About the last battle of capital. It has been raging since the 70s and was saved by the massive flooding of the money markets. This is in spite of the fact that the flood of money (quantitative easing -> introduced by Greenspan in the 90s, is socialism for the super-rich and has the side effect of fuelling the stock market with cheap money) constantly creates bubbles (always real estate bubbles in the end, but we also had the Neuer Markt bubble).

This seems incoherent at first, but if you know that since 2019 the central banks have had to triple their balance sheets to prevent another collapse of the banking market (repo) (as in 2009), whereby today it is about a multiple of the then (alternative-less(Merkel)) (Merkel)) bank rescue costs (worldwide about 50,000 billion $). This sum is so huge that it would be impossible to communicate it to the population.

Nor does it look like a motive, because what does Corona have to do with the banks?

The financial market players know that the situation is already unsustainable in the medium term. The only thing that could help would be a mechanism with which money can be created endlessly without suffering the side effects. This cannot be practised nationally. Capitalism is based on competition, so you can't rely on all participants to abide by informal rules. There will always be short sellers who could exploit such a situation nationally to cash in (with much collateral damage). The Asian crisis (tiger economies) is a reminder of the mechansim.

No, the global financial market needs a new "lender of the last resort". States do not have the power to resist the global financial mafia. Therefore, the desired solution is a global central bank that then simply buries all the crises under new money and is so big that all the short sellers in the world could not shake it.

Problem with that, you can only pull something like that off if you have literally everyone in the world centrally managed, at least in monetary terms.
This has been sought for a long time and now has a large number of players (USA, EU, China). But you really need everyone (who has something, so not really everyone, sorry Burkina Faso). But heavyweights like RU or Iran are too big and could burst the wet dreams. ME, that's the reason for the sanctions: they want to bring everyone in line.

But how do you get the population to accept this?

The desired prerequisite would be a central register of all people to completely monitor the capital flows, but such a thing was considered utopian until now.

Now the bandwagon: you register all people through vaccinations! The vaccination card is the entry into the world ID without which nothing will be possible in 5-10 years that has to do with money or access.

As soon as the vaccination card has become the most important personal document (and as much as possible will be linked to it, account, health data, finances, vehicles, travel, investments, etc.), the new world money will come as digital central bank money.

These plans have existed since around the turn of the millennium, the same time since the Corona Case was trained in international high-profile conferences/planning games. It was not so much virologists/epidemicists who were involved in these simulation games, but primarily politicians, ministers, journalists and representatives of the pharmaceutical industry. The last exercise of this kind took place in Sept 2019 (event 201) led by Bill Gates and his foundation.

One can see with the usual daily short-temperedness one does not get to the bottom of such large-scale reality planning. It is complex and also has numerous (local) advantages/disadvantages for those involved, which further contribute to obscuring what is actually intended (in Germany, for example, the upcoming Bundestag elections, in the USA the ousting of Trump).
The apparent global synchronisation of events creates a very convincing backdrop of planned action on the part of governments for the uninformed observer. People do not know how this lockstep was created. In the beginning with a lot of persuasion towards biohazards (originally these conferences were justified with the danger of bioterrorism, which is no longer talked about, although Covid could very well be a bioweapon) and all the measures were rehearsed in the preparatory conferences. The public's reaction was the main focus. Hanging doubters in the media as conspiracy theorists and a danger to health stems directly from the scenarios developed/imagined at these conferences.
Last but not least, last year massive funds were given to all small states on earth to get their approval for the lockdown measures and vaccinations. The only conditions for receiving Corona aid were lockdowns and vaccinations, no material use of the money was demanded, ultimately bribes totalling $1,500 billion. That can buy a lot of lockstep.

I hope I have given you some ideas about what is happening. The next 2 years will show how close I am to the truth. I am ready to adjust my assessment at any time, but so far there is no reason to do so. It's all going for the super-rich and the salvation of their monetary system.

Ökokom - equal participation for all

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:18 pm

Few minutes ago I stumbled over this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regina_E._Dugan

After 3 years DARPA she went to Google where she made PR for chipping (RFID and tattoos). 2016 she went to Facebook !!!

I don't think it's about better payment ...

Suspect Suspect Suspect

That is only in the German wikipedia:

Vom 11. bis 14. Juni 2015 nahm sie an der 63. Bilderberg-Konferenz in Telfs-Buchen in Österreich teil.

From 11 to 14 June 2015, she attended the 63rd Bilderberg Conference in Telfs-Buchen in Austria.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:05 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:.

Few minutes ago I stumbled over this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regina_E._Dugan

After 3 years DARPA she went to Google where she made PR for chipping (RFID and tattoos). 2016 she went to Facebook !!!

I don't think it's about better payment ...

Suspect Suspect Suspect

That is only in the German wikipedia:

Vom 11. bis 14. Juni 2015 nahm sie an der 63. Bilderberg-Konferenz in Telfs-Buchen in Österreich teil.

From 11 to 14 June 2015, she attended the 63rd Bilderberg Conference in Telfs-Buchen in Austria.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Now I saw she left FB after ~1 year. Her father Vince could be interesting too, but there's not much to find about him. Where went Regine after FB?

Tere she was involved in

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facebook_F8#2017

Building 8 project aiming to allow people to type straight from their brain and hear through their skin[21]

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:31 pm

Train collides with tractor trailer in Cameron, TX; HUGE explosion and fire. 14 railcars derailed.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/massive-explosion-and-fire-after-train-hits-tractor-trailer-crossing-railroad-tracks-in-texas

- The Hal Turner Radio Show airs Monday thru Friday, 9:00-10:00 PM eastern US Time (GMT -0400) on Global High Frequency Shortwave stations WBCQ on 7490 and 6160,  WRMI (Radio Miami International) on 5950, and WWCR on 7520. The show also streams live from the web site https://HalTurnerRadioShow.com using the LISTEN ONLINE links at the top of the page.
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:48 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:51 pm

Hello Shock Jock,

I read your piece on The Empire refurbishment with plane F117, many of them.  We were having a discussion here regarding possibility of a renewed conflict against Syria by Empire forces claiming Assad using chemical attack, yes that old ruse.  I would be much interested in your views on matter.  Thank you.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:08 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:25 pm

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 28 Eu7jTKdWQAI0KMD?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:12 pm

Guest 12 wrote:Hello Shock Jock,

I read your piece on The Empire refurbishment with plane F117, many of them.  We were having a discussion here regarding possibility of a renewed conflict against Syria by Empire forces claiming Assad using chemical attack, yes that old ruse.  I would be much interested in your views on matter.  Thank you.

I expressed in the article you mention that it seems clear, at least to me, that war is back on the menu now that illegitimate Joe Biden holds the US Presidency.  It was less than ONE DAY after the election, that the US military quietly began sending convoys of equipment back into Syria.  

Once Biden actually got sworn in, the convoys increased dramatically.  Lots of weapons systems being trucked-in.  

It seems to me that the Deep State, having stolen the US election to get a puppet into office, has the destruction of Bashar Assad back at the top of its agenda.  In fact, it was jusst days ago that a deep state mouthpiece, The Sun.co.uk ran a story about how ISIS is back, and all of a sudden, has ten thousand Jihadist fighters ready to duke it out all over again.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.   This is the exact same playbook that the US military industrial complex, and their lapdogs in government, ran against Syria under Obama.  Same bullshit all over again.

Here's the rub: Russia has allegedly told a German delegation to the Kremlin a week or so ago, that another round of Syria destabilization would result in direct war with Russia.   After the delegation departed teh Kremlin, orders went out to begin immediate construction on Russian bases in Syria, to accommodate Russian Strategic Bombers.  Longer runways, new and larger hangars, improved fuel depot capacities.  

So Russia sees what's coming too, and, from the looks of it, they may just duke it out with us in Syria.  

All this for a natural gas pipeline from Qatar to Europe.  The American deep state and its European lackeys don't want Europe so dependent upon Russia for natural gas.  Syria stands in the way of the Qatar pipeline.

Then too, Iran wants to run a similar pipeline and Europe wants to stop that.

It __ALL__ comes down to the Zionists.  They are fucking up everything.  

They HATE Russia for throwing off (((their))) Communism, and they want to utterly destroy Russia for throwing them off.  But they're too weak to try it themselves, so they have to get the US and Russia to fight each other, and destroy each other.

The Zionists inside the US Gov't are dutifully going along with the whole "Destroy Russia" thing, but not over Communism, over their loyalty first to Israel instead of to their own nation, the USA.  Screwed up loyalties.

And of course, the US Congress, in the pocket of the Zionists who launder US foreign aid to Israel back into campaign contributions to get them re-elected, is already beating the drum for war with both Russia and Iran.

God forgive me, I truly wish when my fellow Americans entered the US Capital on January 6, that they would have dragged Congress out by their hair, put ropes around their necks, and hung them from street lamp posts until they were dead !

It would have been a real blessing both to my country and to the world.

Anyway . . . hope that answers your question about what I think.

Last edited by ShockJock on Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

KneelB4Zod! and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:55 pm

(February 22, 2021) Supreme Court Reveals International Funding Behind Attacks On Brazil’s Democracy
Brazilian Supreme Court inquiries into anti-democratic protests and social media campaigns, propagated by far-right hate groups allied with President Jair Bolsonaro,
have revealed they are sustained by international funding, just like their counterparts in Europe and North America.
Organisations and individuals running such campaigns have targeted Brazil’s democratic institutions,
such as the Supreme Court itself, and advocate the restoration of military dictatorship-like conditions.
The foreign funding has been identified through the opening up of confidential bank records of those under investigation.
brasilwire.com/supreme-court-reveals-international-funding-behind-attacks-on-brazils-democracy/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:22 pm

Thank You Shock Jock for your reasoned and very informed analysis. I share these frustrations, and between these two powers, tragically the situation now is rife for a miscalculation of the most unfortunate kind. Heaven help us all.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:35 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:39 am

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
13m
It Now Only Costs $350 To 3D-Print An Entire Gun

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/it-only-now-costs-350-3d-print-entire-gun

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next