Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
boris
khnum
Nuke68
Profanity
Mr Badger
刘汉
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
13 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Empty Re: #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:16 pm

Interesting video about Russian drones...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Empty Re: #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:38 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:54 am

Several of us have wondered where The Empire would flex its muscles after putting in old stooge in America; now we see it shaping up. The Empire and it’s European running lackeys are back in the Middle East. Observe the build up proposals for Iraq. Notice the heavy equipment and Anti aircraft artillery being restationed in Syria. It is unmistakable what is coming.

My theory is that considering it’s the ‘Assad must go’ gang back in power there will be a manufactured chemical attack (again) which will serve as the pretext for an all out strike against the Syrian government and quite possibly Russian assets. I believe that Russian reactions or lack of to continued Imperial aggressions over the last years has fed into the calculations of the rabid warmongers that a direct attack will succeed. After all the Zionists brag of attacking Syria hundreds of times.

I will tell you this as a student of history; he who hesitates is lost. Timidity and over cautious hesitation only wets the appetites of unbounded aggressors. I would have thought we all learned that from what happened on 22 June, 1941. I we guess we didn’t. Too bad.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:38 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:41 am

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
7h
BREAKING: #Biden says he will punish #Russia with “tools unseen”, saying it won’t be only sanctions. - for alleged @solarwinds hack

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:42 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:38 pm

KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:24 pm

Guest 12 wrote:Several of us have wondered where The Empire would flex its muscles after putting in old stooge in America; now we see it shaping up.  The Empire and it’s European running lackeys are back in the Middle East.  Observe the build up proposals for Iraq.  Notice the heavy equipment and Anti aircraft artillery being restationed in Syria.  It is unmistakable what is coming.

My theory is that considering it’s the ‘Assad must go’ gang back in power there will be a manufactured chemical attack (again) which will serve as the pretext for an all out strike against the Syrian government and quite possibly Russian assets.  I believe that Russian reactions or lack of to continued Imperial aggressions over the last years has fed into the calculations of the rabid warmongers that a direct attack will succeed.  After all the Zionists brag of attacking Syria hundreds of times.

I will tell you this as a student of history; he who hesitates is lost.  Timidity and over cautious hesitation only wets the appetites of unbounded aggressors.  I would have thought we all learned that from what happened on 22 June, 1941.  I we guess we didn’t.  Too bad.

After all the anglo zionists brag attacking west hundreds of times lol!

he who regurgitates is lost  lol!

hey student of history you like this  cheers

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:21 pm

luda, you didn’t comprehend what I said, as your response to me is childish and frankly unintelligent. I made the point, and it is correct that the war mongers in THE WEST, have calculated that PUTIN will not respond in a forceful manner if ASSAD is pushed again in Syria. If they they did believe that he would they would not be POURING in vast NEW military hardware into SYRIA which even ASSAD says that they are

It is no lie that ISRAEL has BOMBED Syria and killed Syrians HUNDREDS OF TIMES even with Russia deployed in SYria.

Now I can’t help that you don’t like facts, but they are what they are. Don’t get mad at the messenger.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:31 pm

Guest 12 wrote:luda, you didn’t comprehend what I said, as your response to me is childish and frankly unintelligent.  I made the point, and it is correct that the war mongers in THE WEST, have calculated that PUTIN will not respond in a forceful manner if ASSAD is pushed again in Syria.  If they they did believe that he would they would not be POURING in vast NEW military hardware into SYRIA which even ASSAD says that they are

It is no lie that ISRAEL has BOMBED Syria and killed Syrians HUNDREDS OF TIMES even with Russia deployed in SYria.  

Now I can’t help that you don’t like facts, but they are what they are.  Don’t get mad at the messenger.  

its no lie the west is collasping

supply chains

show me facts

go watch comic book film

syria will be okay the west i dont think so

you make what point history student

cheers

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:34 pm

music interlude for history student

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:42 pm

I hope west does collapse, sooner the better. You on the hand don’t understand my points. My point IS because of the conditions of West decline, that makes them dangerously aggressive. You obviously are black and white thinker so this is above your limits.

Syria can never be OK with The Empire bombing it weekly and stealing their resources which will not let them properly recover, and the west knows this. Now you can go back to your crayons.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:56 pm

Guest 12 wrote:I hope west does collapse, sooner the better.  You on the hand don’t understand my points.  My point IS because of the conditions of West decline, that makes them dangerously aggressive.  You obviously are black and white thinker so this is above your limits.

Syria can never be OK with The Empire bombing it weekly and stealing their resources which will not let them properly recover, and the west knows this.  Now you can go back to your crayons.

the west aggressive to russia, media maybe but russia excuse me will rip you apart so quick im tired of your bullshit. you can sit on a crayon with 72 toilets bounce

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:35 am

Oh boy

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:13 am

The attack of the Ansar Allah seems to be very difficult and slow at the central front. But they seem to go around at the flanks and there is more and more infighting between the different groups inside Marib.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:26 am

luda1 wrote:
Guest 12 wrote:Several of us have wondered where The Empire would flex its muscles after putting in old stooge in America; now we see it shaping up.  The Empire and it’s European running lackeys are back in the Middle East.  Observe the build up proposals for Iraq.  Notice the heavy equipment and Anti aircraft artillery being restationed in Syria.  It is unmistakable what is coming.

My theory is that considering it’s the ‘Assad must go’ gang back in power there will be a manufactured chemical attack (again) which will serve as the pretext for an all out strike against the Syrian government and quite possibly Russian assets.  I believe that Russian reactions or lack of to continued Imperial aggressions over the last years has fed into the calculations of the rabid warmongers that a direct attack will succeed.  After all the Zionists brag of attacking Syria hundreds of times.

I will tell you this as a student of history; he who hesitates is lost.  Timidity and over cautious hesitation only wets the appetites of unbounded aggressors.  I would have thought we all learned that from what happened on 22 June, 1941.  I we guess we didn’t.  Too bad.

After all the anglo zionists brag attacking west hundreds of times lol!

he who regurgitates is lost  lol!

hey student of history you like this  cheers

Hi luda, I think there are some youngsters who can not await going to war. They have no idea how strong bears are. pirat

I like your videos. I would like to visit Russia, but my wallet is empty. Wink

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 4047824857

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:44 am

Guest 12 wrote:I hope west does collapse, sooner the better.  You on the hand don’t understand my points.  My point IS because of the conditions of West decline, that makes them dangerously aggressive.  You obviously are black and white thinker so this is above your limits.

Syria can never be OK with The Empire bombing it weekly and stealing their resources which will not let them properly recover, and the west knows this.  Now you can go back to your crayons.

Where are you from? USA or Germany? You sound as dumb as both, sorry. No idea what#s going on. Yeah, it's partwise dancing on a knives edge, but I'm sure the west has already lost. West is like a deadly wounded Godzilla, it takes time until he falls down.

You are too impatient, the interesting rounds of this game have only started 30 years ago and the last round is going on since ~7 years now. Since six years, however, interesting new players have joined.

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 2030571174 #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 3466344255 #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 3445973726

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:42 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anon2 Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:03 am

Guest 12 wrote:Oh boy

He doesn't understand english and the other one has different problems don't sweat it! Your point was quite poignant.

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 3077205713

anon2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:06 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Where are you from? USA or Germany? You sound as dumb as both, sorry. No idea what#s going on. Yeah, it's partwise dancing on a knives edge, but I'm sure the west has already lost. West is like a deadly wounded Godzilla, it takes time until he falls down.

You are too impatient, the interesting rounds of this game have only started 30 years ago and the last round is going on since ~7 years now. Since six years, however, interesting new players have joined.

#69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 2030571174 #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 3466344255 #69 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 3445973726

We learned a few things already. One of them is that Russia is not willing to confront state actors. The only thing globalists did wrong in Syria was that, they openly used irregular proxy force coposed of islamic terrorists. I bet, if NATO force would be used back in 2011 or so, then Syiria would end as Libya or Iraq.
This is what they learned as well and Guest 12 has point here. S-400 (or S-300) was pure bluff that was called. The most of Syrian oil is occupated by US invasion army, zionists support jihadist insurgency in Daraa and US around Palmyra and Deir Ezzor (from Al-Tanf occupied territory). Syria is under the siege by criminal American blocade.
Trump failed to withdraw the troops (because he nevr intended to do so) and Biden will continue disastrous work of the globalist mafia. And Russia sits on its hands and allows its strategic partners to by pummeled on daily bases by a group of hegemonic tyrants. I don't think Iranians, or Syrians are pleased with such stance.
There were times the large part of Middle East looked at Russia as a new opportunity to remove imperial powers from the region. I don't think it's still that way...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Profanity likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:09 am

YemenObserver
@Zaid83910006
·
8h
Ansarallah and the Yemeni army captured Jabal Adiram (South of Marib dam)
#Yemen #Ansarallah #Houthi #Marib #SaudiArabia

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:13 am

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
32m
America's Plot For World Domination

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/americas-plot-world-domination

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:13 am

Max Abrahms
@MaxAbrahms
·
36m
Oath Keeper withdraws claim she met with Secret Service before U.S. Capitol attack.

I suspect this reversal won’t get as much attention as the original story.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-capitol-arrests-idUSKBN2AN03P

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:22 am

I know, it's Breibart. But...

LiBeRtYoPiNiOns
@OpinionsMiOwn
·
54m
So
the teachers did not get sick from the students
but from the vaccine.

Shocker.

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/02/22/italy-dozens-of-teachers-sick-after-receiving-coronavirus-vaccine/

"Treviso, dozens of teachers sick at home after the Covid vaccine"

https://tribunatreviso.gelocal.it/treviso/cronaca/2021/02/22/news/treviso-decine-di-insegnanti-a-casa-in-malattia-dopo-il-vaccino-contro-il-covid-1.39939822

Astrazeneca Vaccine Reservations - Ministry Responds

Not only the world medical president is skeptical. The police union in Bavaria also fears that the Astrazeneca vaccine is unreliable. The Ministry of Health rejects doubts about the vaccine - as does the virologist Drosten.

After the first deliveries of the Astrazeneca corona vaccine were fiercely contested between the EU and the British-Swedish manufacturer, the preparation is now apparently on heap in the federal states. Nationwide, of the 736,800 Astrazeneca vaccination doses delivered to date, only just under 65,000 doses were inoculated on Tuesday, according to the Robert Koch Institute (RKI). The reason for this is unclear - there may be an acceptance problem.

https://www.br.de/nachrichten/bayern/vorbehalte-gegen-astrazeneca-impfstoff-ministerium-reagiert,SPCtmTJ

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:22 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon2 Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:42 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

We learned a few things already. One of them is that Russia is not willing to confront state actors. The only thing globalists did wrong in Syria was that, they openly used irregular proxy force coposed of islamic terrorists. I bet, if NATO force would be used back in 2011 or so, then Syiria would end as Libya or Iraq.
This is what they learned as well and Guest 12 has point here. S-400 (or S-300) was pure bluff that was called. The most of Syrian oil is occupated by US invasion army, zionists support jihadist insurgency in Daraa and US around Palmyra and Deir Ezzor (from Al-Tanf occupied territory). Syria is under the siege by criminal American blocade.
Trump failed to withdraw the troops (because he nevr intended to do so) and Biden will continue disastrous work of the globalist mafia. And Russia sits on its hands and allows its strategic partners to by pummeled on daily bases by a group of hegemonic tyrants. I don't think Iranians, or Syrians are pleased with such stance.
There were times the large part of Middle East looked at Russia as a new opportunity to remove imperial powers from the region. I don't think it's still that way...

Agreed. And it is actually worse than that because not only do they allow adversaries to take potshots at their regional partners in Syria, they allow them to take the same potshots at themselves. Russia has suffered NUMEROUS helicopter and airplane shootdowns at the hands not of some proxy jihadi with a MANPAD, but directly from Turkey and Israel themselves and it is swept under the rug with no response.

I've lost count but they lost a SU-24 from Turkey, lost 15 russians when israelis were purposefully cloaking that Ilyushin I think, Azerbaijan hit a russian helicopter, israel bombs Syria on a monthly basis, the USA, etc. Not even a firm statement on it.

I understand the principle that Russia is using, trying to just wait the USA out but at some point and it has worked fine, but like you say, the west just thinks Russia won't do ANYTHING against a nation state and so they feel free to do whatever they want. And I am not one of those guys that thought Russia should be suckered into a no-win war like Nagorno-Karabakh that would be futile, but at some point Turkey and Israel need to get a jet shot down when the opportunity avails itself or all they can reasonably expect is more of the same.

anon2

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:50 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

who tell this

west media

how your economy

russia sit on hands, ha ha west people you take it and moan online yeah that will change everything

russia not save this time

obey usa tell you you good at that

piss weak people

i love auntie she see xxx

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:53 am

peter pobjecky - #FreeAssange
@peterpobjecky
·
12s
#Russian Embassy in #US Lowers Flag in Solidarity With Americans Who Died From #COVIDー19
https://sputniknews.com/us/202102231082157182-russian-embassy-in-us-lowers-flag-in-solidarity-with-americans-who-died-from-covid-19/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:54 am

anon2 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Agreed. And it is actually worse than that because not only do they allow adversaries to take potshots at their regional partners in Syria, they allow them to take the same potshots at themselves. Russia has suffered NUMEROUS helicopter and airplane shootdowns at the hands not of some proxy jihadi with a MANPAD, but directly from Turkey and Israel themselves and it is swept under the rug with no response.

I've lost count but they lost a SU-24 from Turkey, lost 15 russians when israelis were purposefully cloaking that Ilyushin I think, Azerbaijan hit a russian helicopter, israel bombs Syria on a monthly basis, the USA, etc. Not even a firm statement on it.

I understand the principle that Russia is using, trying to just wait the USA out but at some point and it has worked fine, but like you say, the west just thinks Russia won't do ANYTHING against a nation state and so they feel free to do whatever they want. And I am not one of those guys that thought Russia should be suckered into a no-win war like Nagorno-Karabakh that would be futile, but at some point Turkey and Israel need to get a jet shot down when the opportunity avails itself or all they can reasonably expect is more of the same.

hello anglo zionist

is mask off now

cheers

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:04 am

luda1 wrote:
anon2 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

hello anglo zionist

is mask off now

cheers

I strongly advise you to stop right now. This is discussion forum, not an echo chamber. Moreover you clearly don't understand our point. You should know me much better by now to know that I'm not wester, as you called me just one post before, and I'm not taking side of the globlist mafia. I just have reasonable doubts about taken strategy of inactivity. If you can't deal with that then it's not my problem. Just stop attacking other users for their opinons, please.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Profanity and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next