Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Mr Badger
刘汉
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
10 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:42 pm

Matjaz wrote:I honestly laughed when I saw this.

Center for migrants near Sarajevo and aftermath of their riot...

I think I saw it on your timeline. There were some jihadi-alike unrests in Bosnia?

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Matjaz Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:45 pm

Happy birthday Zod!! I hope all your wishes come through this year.

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1455193345

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1778904525
Matjaz
Matjaz

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:45 pm

Zambeezi wrote:'sanctions' vs black market
Doctored and Rebranded Oil Blacklisted by U.S. Winds Up in China
https://archive.is/kAHqO

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-22/china-imports-oil-doctored-to-skirt-u-s-sanctions-on-venezuela

-China Imports Oil Doctored to Skirt U.S. Sanctions on Venezuela
-With chemical additives, Hamaca crude becomes “Singma Blend” (presto!  rendeer  )
-Origins erased, rebranded cargo is sold to Chinese buyers

==========

Nalvany is a Russian 'Karen' lol
Navalny decries 'mockery of justice' at rushed hearing
https://archive.is/PDYbG#selection-1565.0-1569.132

Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny was handed a 30-day sentence after facing a judge inside a police station on the outskirts of Moscow.

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4b782dfd4700e9a17ebbbd3dd169790c6f4526de

oh ffs
European Parliament calls for halt on Nord Stream 2 construction after Navalny arrest
https://archive.is/wip/wrn9Q

https://m.dw.com/en/european-parlianment-calls-for-halt-on-nord-stream-2-construction-after-navalny-arrest/a-56305956

This Navalny is operating on full retard,Ive heard from another Russian opposition member this guy is a yank asset (CIA) in any event returning to Russia was pretty bloody dumb..Darwin Award(i.e removing yourself from the gene pool to improve it) stuff

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:45 pm

Yet again, I would like to advise you to follow this topic:

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t226-vaccine-unrelated-deaths

Abacus does excellent job over there (as well as on others COVID-related topics).

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:47 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:I honestly laughed when I saw this.

Center for migrants near Sarajevo and aftermath of their riot...

I think I saw it on your timeline. There were some jihadi-alike unrests in Bosnia?

No, this came after Bosnians wanted to transfer one of the migrant leaders to another camp cause he was instigating to uprising. After they detained him unrests started and Bosnians had to call in SWATs with dogs and all. There are some radical jihadi in Bosnia but so far in minority. Bosnians as a nation in general do not support jihadis.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:57 pm

Matjaz wrote:Happy birthday Zod!! I hope all your wishes come through this year.

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1455193345

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1778904525

Thank you, bud!

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Cheers10

And just to be clear, if really all my wishes should come through this year, then there would be some very interesting arrests. And, probably, even angry mobs with torch lights and public executions.

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1619689188

Well, I'll be satisfied with something less pompeous. Another year of well working our community sharing news and opinions here, and abroad of this forum, will be my wish that should come through.

cheers

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Matjaz, Profanity, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:08 pm

***Raytheon giggling***

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:48 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:09 pm

Berny memes everywhere...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:21 pm

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1619689188

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:28 pm

I like this one...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:28 pm

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:56 pm

Quite rare, leaked video I guess...

Yeah, you're not safe, wannabe G.I. Joes...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:57 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:08 pm

Epic...

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:54 pm

the ottoman plague
#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 EsBVCTLW8AEQC2y?format=jpg&name=900x900

Paul Antonopoulos
Flag of Greece
Flag of Cyprus
Today's webinar was extremely insight, useful and critical, with many ideas suggested.
►My personal favourite is for India to assist Greece in building and launching military satellites.
I'll write an article about the webinar over the weekend.
=================
#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 EsXkgr7U0AAOz9o?format=jpg&name=large
Syrian Girl & Paul Antonopoulos

========

Nikos Michailidis
Truth is that before Erdogan's rise to power, Turkey was not a democracy either...Kemalism is NOT a democratic alternative,
it is essential part of the authoritarian regime, a major part of the "Turkish problem"...

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:04 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:29 am

FISA is a complete JOKE
‘Lawless Practice’: US Intelligence Analysts Use Smartphone Location Data Without Warrants
https://sputniknews.com/society/202101221081853463-lawless-practice-us-intelligence-analysts-use-smartphone-location-data-without-warrants---report/

Although there is no single data protection legislation in the US,
there are hundreds of federal and state laws in place to protect the data of US residents.

Analysts at the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) have bought databases of US smartphone location data in recent years without a warrant: https://archive.is/GWBAm
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/22/us/politics/dia-surveillance-data.html

the Supreme Court ruled that the US Constitution requires the government to obtain a warrant
when requesting that phone companies turn over location data regarding their consumers.
but:
The Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) however thinks there's a 'loophole'....
and construes that NO judicial warrant is required to endorse/permit the purchase or use of 'commercially available' data for intelligence purposes,”
The government has been obtaining similar data from brokers without a warrant
and DIA analysts have been keeping track of the movements of Americans during the past two and a half years.

Oregon Senator Ron Wyden stated that he plans to propose legislation, dubbed 'the Fourth Amendment is Not for Sale Act',
to protect commercially available location data. The bill would bar governments from buying data from unregulated data brokers.

Wyden condemned scenarios “in which the government, instead of getting an order, just goes out and purchases the private records of Americans
from these sleazy and unregulated commercial data brokers who are simply above the law.”
pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:41 am

I dare them to hit/wound just 1 Ru soldier. just 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:37 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Trust the plan.

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4029985365
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:40 am

Zambeezi wrote:the ottoman plague
#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 EsBVCTLW8AEQC2y?format=jpg&name=900x900

Paul Antonopoulos
Flag of Greece
Flag of Cyprus
Today's webinar was extremely insight, useful and critical, with many ideas suggested.
►My personal favourite is for India to assist Greece in building and launching military satellites.
I'll write an article about the webinar over the weekend.
=================
#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 EsXkgr7U0AAOz9o?format=jpg&name=large
Syrian Girl & Paul Antonopoulos

========

Nikos Michailidis
Truth is that before Erdogan's rise to power, Turkey was not a democracy either...Kemalism is NOT a democratic alternative,
it is essential part of the authoritarian regime, a major part of the "Turkish problem"...

The shape of the red country looks like Bulgaria, not Turkey.

Question Question Question
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:18 am

This man is a narrator... can someone go find me a leader? pls.. i'll wait right here. thnx. omfg

i bring you tidings of great joy:
the empire is doomed.
carry on.

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 PWuSe2QQ?format=png&name=small

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:45 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:28 am

at no point. none.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:18 am

Comment by a psychologist:

My personal experience is,

that there are more and more children in the environment of my acquaintances/friends who react in a psychologically (to put it mildly) conspicuous way, i.e. from self-mutilation to suicidal - and I am asked to assist them, the parents and their children in a counselling capacity.

Just got back from such a mission - it's 5.00 am.
The third case this week. And tomorrow afternoon the next young person ...

I see a wave of mental illness rolling towards us - especially among the children - which makes me angry and sad at the same time.

We are taking away our children's childhood and destroying their souls.
I can see it every day and it is getting worse.

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Zermuerbender-Schattenalltag/Meine-persoenliche-Erfahrung-ist/posting-38237299/show/

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Sad pale

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and shachalnur like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:46 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:00 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:15 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:21 am

Update to this:

"We are taking away our children's childhood and destroying their souls."

However, it is not only about the direct effects of the measures. The young people in my environment do find the contact restrictions and masks quite "annoying", but this is rather booked under "annoying behaviour of adults in general". More serious is the fuss about school being open/closed and the effects on their school career.

But what really gets to them now is that they realise that most of their hopes and dreams for their professional and general future are vanishing into thin air. Many are far less stupid than adults think. My daughter already understood last summer that there will be no return to the old normality.

The children and young people have dutifully gone along with the measures imposed by the adults because they do not have the basics and life experience to see through the lies. At least one whole generation is being betrayed and sold by the authorities and the old people who obey them.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I'm sad and

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 63862118

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:33 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:35 am

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next