Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Mr Badger
刘汉
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
10 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Empty Re: #68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:55 am

Since this video from ~2 days ago, I can't get one thing out of my head: What is this "build back better" all about? Is this "wording" something new? I can't judge that very well from here, only people from the English-speaking world can do that.

If it has only recently been used more often, then I find it impressive who uses it, Thunberg and Killary are quite suspect.

Since it probably won't be used in the English language in Germany, France or the Czech Republic etc., it's worth considering what might suddenly appear there.

"Build back" in German translation (deepl) has overlaps with "reset"!!!!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Question Suspect Question Suspect Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Empty Re: #68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:21 am

"Today, at approximately 04:00, Israeli planes fired rockets in the direction of Hama province while in the airspace over Lebanese Tripoli, hitting several targets.

To repel the enemy attack, the air defense systems of the SAR were used."

"As a result of the Israeli attack in the Kazu (Kazo) area, a family of three (mother, father and young girl) was killed under the rubble, and a small child was hospitalized in critical condition."

"The death toll of civilians in the Israeli attack rose to 4 and three were injured."

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 EsUZ63UXIAAMZpD?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:29 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:WATCH: “The New Normal”

https://off-guardian.org/2021/01/21/watch-the-new-normal/

We are sorry
This video does not even exist

Interesting. It's still on the website if you go to the off-guardian. It's also on Bitchute...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:58 am

Yup, I had it from off-guardian.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:03 am

I must apologise, but I can't help myself, it has to be done a third time ....
Too bad he was indisposed ...

Better performance than Lady Gaga (or any "artist" there)

A comment under a video:

Greatest political statement ever made and not a single word spoken.

Those who see things similarly, are fed up and have the balls to do so, can have this statement blown loudly out of the windows ...

pirat Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

hillbilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:32 am

Böhse Tante wrote:What is this "build back better" all about? Is this "wording" something new? I can't judge that very well from here, only people from the English-speaking world can do that.
Comcast's latest slogan mentions helping people to "bounce forward instead of back."

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/01/biden-removes-military-flags-from-oval-office-on-first-day-as-president/
Biden removes military flags from Oval Office on first day as president
JANUARY 21, 2021 LIZ GEORGE

President Joe Biden removed the U.S. military branch flags from the Oval Office on Wednesday, a staple in the office during Donald Trump’s term.

The missing flags were first reported by the Washington Post, who noted the absence of the flags that had been on the left side of the office near the window for years.
https://twitter.com/GlennKesslerWP/status/1352022853286322178

Most modern presidents have kept just two flags in the Oval Office — the American flag and the presidential seal typically displayed behind the Resolute Desk. However, Presidents John F. Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon all kept military battle flags in the office during their terms.

President Dwight D. Eisenhower, who fought as a five-star general in World War II, displayed the Army flag alone across from his desk.
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:33 am

https://www.realjewnews.com/?p=1477
The Unholy Alliance

A senile, child-sniffing old man who hardly campaigned is about to be forcefully instated as ‘president’ by full military might.

If you had any doubt that someone or something behind the scenes is pulling the strings… you don’t now.

An unholy alliance is upon us.

The alliance glues a Marxist, Jewish, and Totalitarian glob together.

It fuses the Jew-owned media; the FED-funded military; the Jewish-owned censorious technocracy known as Big Tech; the CIA-Mossad Intell cabal; and a slew of Jews and shills on Capitol Hill forming a consolidated one-party dictatorship…all into one huge totalitarian mob.

If the military demands we swallow election fraud by wrapping it up in ‘constitutional’ tinsel then we might as well brand the Founders’ Parchment with a hammer and sickle, and dress up the military brass in Soviet uniforms.

The best days of communism for the fatherland are yet to come!

So saith comrade Pence!
From the comment section:

Brother Nathanael
January 20, 2021 @ 8:33 pm
All the Jews Biden has tapped for top roles in his administration
https://jweekly.com/2021/01/20/all-the-jews-joe-biden-has-tapped-for-top-roles-in-his-administration/
https://wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com/
Hello and welcome to my website We Thought They Were White. My name is Dontell Jackson, and like many African-Americans, I was brought up in a culture deeply infused with propaganda designed to lay the blame for all of the black race's ills on the white man. It was not until I began looking into the actual history of blacks, whites, and other races in America, that I came to realize that many if not most of the resentment that African-Americans harbor regarding our long history of abuse and exploitation has been intentionally misdirected by those who are most responsible for it, to shift the blame away from themselves as a people onto the white race who they regard as their enemies.

The reality is that the white race had little to do with the slave trade that took our ancestors away from Africa and sold them into bondage in the New World. That crime was committed not by White Europeans, but by Jews who were engaged in transatlantic commerce between the Old World and the Americas where they hoped to establish a New Jerusalem from which to rule the world by way of exploiting all races who were not members of their tribe of "chosen people." In their efforts to accomplish that goal, the white race has been hoodwinked and manipulated as unsuspecting pawns almost as much as the black race has been.
hillbilly
hillbilly

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:45 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Since this video from ~2 days ago, I can't get one thing out of my head: What is this "build back better" all about? Is this "wording" something new? I can't judge that very well from here, only people from the English-speaking world can do that.

If it has only recently been used more often, then I find it impressive who uses it, Thunberg and Killary are quite suspect.  

Since it probably won't be used in the English language in Germany, France or the Czech Republic etc., it's worth considering what might suddenly appear there.

"Build back" in German translation (deepl) has overlaps with "reset"!!!!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Question Suspect Question Suspect Question

Yes, definitely some English native speaker should explain, what it means.

The wikipedia articles: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Reset and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Building_Back_Better are confusing.

It seems to be used for the 2006 earthquake at Java and most conspiciously by Clinton for the Haiti storms and uprisings in 2008 (cf. the Clinton foundation and the involved kids!).
Should the term be of Japanese origin????

And yes, Latin "re-" is English 'back", so "build back" and "reset" are similiar words.

But does it mean: "rebuilding" or "reducing the building"???? Only a native speaker can decide this.

Of course it is a good choice for Biden to use this term as his campaign slogan: it's an alliteration B-uild B-ack B-etter B-iden

For all the eschatology freaks: BBB is easily turned into bbb and finally to 666, the number of the biest. lol!

Anyhow, I think it was planned long before this pandemic, because the financial system urgently needed a "reset". And I think, they don't want to destroy or replace the current financial system, they just want to eliminate the players of the middle class, so that the upper class can get more of the cake.

Similiar ideas of such a "reset" are already discussed in the Old Testament, that all debts (because of interest rates) should be cancelled after 7 squared by 7 = 49 years (Great Sabbath Year). But after interest rates were allowed again about 300 years ago, there was no Great Sabbath Year. So now, we have the biggest bubble ever.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:01 am

https://forward.com/culture/462579/amanda-gormans-bible-quote-has-a-history-of-endorsing-religious-liberty/
Amanda Gorman’s Bible quote endorses religious liberty — but it’s still from the Bible
Mira Fox | January 21, 2021

Amanda Gorman, the 22-year-old National Youth Poet Laureate, shot into the spotlight instantly after she recited her powerful poem “The Hill We Climb” for Joe Biden’s inauguration. Her words, her Prada headband and her “Hamilton” references all drew chatter online; she tweeted that she is a big fan of the musical about the nation’s founding.

The “Hamilton” reference, however, is itself a reference, which quotes a prophetic promise repeated in Micah 4:4, Zechariah 3:10 and 1 Kings 5:5. “Scripture tells us to envision that everyone shall sit under their own vine and fig tree and no one shall make them afraid,” Gorman said on the inaugural stage. The same biblical line about figs and vines is also featured in Lin-Manuel Miranda’s musical because George Washington cited it in his famous letter to the Hebrew Congregation in Newport, Rhode Island.

hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:41 pm

hillbilly wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:What is this "build back better" all about? Is this "wording" something new? I can't judge that very well from here, only people from the English-speaking world can do that.
Comcast's latest slogan mentions helping people to "bounce forward instead of back."

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/01/biden-removes-military-flags-from-oval-office-on-first-day-as-president/
Biden removes military flags from Oval Office on first day as president
JANUARY 21, 2021 LIZ GEORGE

President Joe Biden removed the U.S. military branch flags from the Oval Office on Wednesday, a staple in the office during Donald Trump’s term.

The missing flags were first reported by the Washington Post, who noted the absence of the flags that had been on the left side of the office near the window for years.
https://twitter.com/GlennKesslerWP/status/1352022853286322178

Most modern presidents have kept just two flags in the Oval Office — the American flag and the presidential seal typically displayed behind the Resolute Desk. However, Presidents John F. Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon all kept military battle flags in the office during their terms.

President Dwight D. Eisenhower, who fought as a five-star general in World War II, displayed the Army flag alone across from his desk.

OK, but that doesn't explain why people use the term who are not from USA. I can not find the post where this video was in, afair there were also politicians from UK and even Greta Thunberg used it. I asked, because it isn't the only suspicious thing happening, see the antifa.com link that leads to whitehouse. Maybe there's nothing behind it, but I would like to know if there are people from other countries start to talk about the need to "build back better" - and what should that be.

Two years ago I wouldn't have given such a stupid slogan another thought, but we live in interesting times now.

Suspect pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:11 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4755328.stm

An interesting article.

[...] Europe's "Little Ice Age" may have been triggered by the 14th Century Black Death plague, according to a new study. [...]

This article is from 2006. They link a disease with a cooling of the climate. So all these organizations, that are warning of a global warming (cf. Greta Thunberg, etc.), could be interested in a global disease.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:16 pm

When a ‘Democratic’ Government Spends $250 Million to Manipulate You…
https://archive.is/wip/AIINk

https://www.thedailybell.com/all-articles/news-analysis/when-a-democratic-government-spends-250-million-to-manipulate-you/

For-profit pharmaceutical giants assure us they have no ulterior motives,
as they try to calm legitimate concerns people have about unproven vaccine technology.

Pfizer expects to make $19 billion in pure profit off of its mRNA COVID vaccine alone in 2021.
The windfall profit violates the frequent and much-parroted “no-profit pledges” that the major drug-producing firms pursuing market access made in 2020.

The vaccine-makers’ efforts to maximize profit, though, have hit a snag: a large minority of American citizens don’t trust the word of profiteers
who lie about their profiteering (and anything else they need to) to further their own interests.

The 40% of the American people– who remain rightly skeptical of taking untested vaccines to supposedly prevent a virus with a 99+% survival rate
– have not budged in resisting vaccination. The ruling class had hoped they would have succumbed by now.

If you are among that brave minority concerned about unconstitutional vaccine mandates,
Health and Human Services (HHS) has plans to change your mind – one way or another.

related:

the bastards tried. they failed. (they won't stop)
Massachusetts Rescinds Flu Vaccine Mandate
https://archive.is/wip/wnPtP

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/massachusetts-rescinds-flu-vaccine-mandate/

The Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) Friday rescinded a flu vaccine mandate
that would have required all children over the age of 6 months attending Massachusetts childcare, pre-school, kindergarten, K-12 or college
to get the flu vaccine by Feb. 28.

The reversal came on the same date — Jan. 15 — the DPH was due to respond in court to a request for a preliminary injunction
that would have prevented the mandate from being enacted.

The injunction was filed in conjunction with a lawsuit alleging the mandate was unlawful and therefore unenforceable.
The lawsuit, filed in December 2020, in Massachusetts Superior Court by a Massachusetts mother on behalf of her graduate student daughter
was funded by Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN). cheers

================

Glenn Greenwald
The New Domestic War on Terror is Coming
https://archive.vn/nGIO2

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-new-domestic-war-on-terror-is

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 215df71da5955cf589261fa9903b130e79afcc22

The last two weeks have ushered in a wave of new domestic police powers and rhetoric in the name of fighting “terrorism”
that are carbon copies of many of the worst excesses of the first War on Terror that began nearly twenty years ago.
This trend shows no sign of receding as we move farther from the January 6 Capitol riot. The opposite is true: it is intensifying.

=============

►‘Q-Anon’ Bears Striking Resemblance to Bolshevik Psy-Op From 1920s Known As ‘Operation Trust’
https://archive.vn/GP56z

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62008

“Operation Trust” was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition by creating the false impression that a powerful group of military leaders had organized to stop the communists’ takeover.

===========

of course.. same ultra-zionists who declared 'war' on Angelo. spit.
ADL Hails Big Tech Censors: CEOs Are 'The 4th Branch Of Govt,' 'They're Trying To Hold The Country Together
https://archive.is/C3eWS'

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62011

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 E892a255e83387887b0295a50d38c260c116cd22
ADL CEO Jonathan Greenblatt

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:36 pm

SpaceX Acquires Former Oil Rigs to Serve as Floating Starship Spaceports
https://archive.is/wip/kdNOc

https://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2021/01/spacex-rigs-starship-spaceports/

SpaceX has acquired two former oil drilling rigs to serve as these floating spaceports. Named Phobos and Deimos, after the two moons of Mars,
they are currently undergoing modifications to support Starship launch operations.

SpaceX has long been hinting at future floating launch and landing sites for their Starship launch system.
The super heavy lift launch vehicle will have a large blast danger area and pose noise concerns if launched frequently near populated areas.
sea launch platforms will play a key role in the launch cadence SpaceX plans to reach with Starship, including on-orbit refueling flights for deep space missions and transportation from one place to another on Earth.

===========

Army Is Working on Frankenbots with Living Tissue
https://archive.vn/wip/TY1f8

https://federalnewsnetwork.com/defense-main/2021/01/army-is-working-on-frankenbots-with-living-tissue-to-better-robot-capabilities/

ARL wants to fuse living tissue with cold metal to build robots that may be able to gain the agility and versatility of living creatures.

“Today’s robot’s primary limitation is power, strength and versatility. They can perform limited tasks for a certain amount of time.
But it’s not really on the order of magnitude that an organism can do the same thing.
We still don’t have robots that can go into an unknown space and adapt to what they sense.
These are all ultimately problems that we feel that either a bio-hybrid or a bioinspired engineering design can tackle.”

What ARL is dreaming up is growing tissue in a lab and then connecting that tissue between linkages in a robot’s joints.
This technology could allow robots to be sturdier and adapt faster to terrains instead of relying on the static joints made of synthetic materials.

“One of the real advantages of muscle and the tendons and ligaments associated with the rest of the kinetic chain in organisms is that flexibility lets something go a little bit wrong,”
“There won’t be a catastrophe. I can slip and adjust a little bit and not fall down.”

The muscles can come from any animal depending on what the Army needs.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:21 pm

peter pobjecky - #FreeAssange
@peterpobjecky
·
9m
NEW - #Facebook currently accounts for 94% of all online child abuse reports, according to the #US National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC). Yet, the "social" media app has not been removed by #Apple or #Google from stores.
@disclosetv

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:37 pm

You can't make this shit up!

EHA News
@eha_news
·
6h
"We feel incredibly betrayed"

Black small square"Yesterday dozens of senators walked down our lines taking photos, shaking our hands, thanking us for our service."

Black small square"Within 24 hours, they had no further use for us, banished us to garage. We feel incredibly betrayed" the Guards said.

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 EsU76MpXEAA5mrF?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:01 pm

From yesterday's zionist agression against Syria:

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 EsWad0AXIAIN5vn?format=png&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:28 pm

AfD argues that such a move by the authorities would violate its constitutional right to equal opportunity
Germany’s far-right AfD files lawsuits to avoid security service surveillance
https://archive.is/wip/VcEm5

https://www.politico.eu/article/germany-afd-lawsuits-against-security-service-surveillance/amp/

►Cologne-based Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (BfV) — Germany’s domestic security service —
is preparing to treat the entire AfD as a so-called “suspected case” over concerns that the influence of extreme forces within the party is growing.
This would allow security services to surveil the party — including hiring informants and, with parliamentary approval, even monitor the party’s communications.

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 3e5824534ada317d2e054f3fc2580b0142827b03

“This is about the upgrading of the entire party to surveillance status"

►The AfD’s extreme-right “Flügel” (“wing”) faction came under surveillance in 2019.
The Flügel was dissolved last year after the BfV concluded it was a “proven extremist endeavor,”
The [BfV] doubts to what degree Flügel’s former members continues to operate; warns of growing influence.

►two lawsuits filed on Thursday
1. “one is about the upgrading of the entire party” to surveillance status"
2. "the other is about the [BfV] overestimating the number of members who belonged to the so-called Flügel.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:45 pm

Twitter suspends account of Iran leader after tweet vowing revenge on 'golfing Trump'
'Revenge is inevitable': Twitter account of Iran leader posts Trump-like image, vows revenge
https://archive.is/wip/Hqg09

https://www.thejournal.ie/iran-khamenei-twitter-threat-trump-5332733-Jan2021/

TWITTER HAS SUSPENDED the account of Iran’s Supreme leader after his office posted a photomontage of former US President Donald Trump playing golf under the shadow of a warplane alongside a pledge to avenge a deadly 2020 drone strike he ordered.

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 D42b9ea8844fa1778d21fc13b98bfc0affd7d760

“Revenge is inevitable. Soleimani’s killer and the man who gave the orders must face vengeance,”
“Revenge can take place at any moment.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:54 pm

Hong Kong pushes for surveillance cameras in classrooms to monitor teachers' speech
https://archive.is/wip/gi4I7

https://www.aninews.in/news/world/asia/hong-kong-pushes-for-surveillance-cameras-in-classrooms-to-monitor-teachers-speech20210122153107

Venezuela
Twitter Suspends Account of Venezuela's New National Assembly
https://sputniknews.com/latam/202101201081821945-twitter-suspends-account-of-venezuelas-new-national-assembly/

'Clash of the Overlord Thugs'
Google threatens to shut down search in Australia if digital news code goes ahead
https://archive.is/uJ0oD

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/jan/22/google-threatens-to-shut-down-search-in-australia-if-digital-news-code-goes-ahead
Aussie MSM wants Google to pay them for their content; Google threatens to remove its search engine from Australia

(sounds like a win/win to me: shut google down and fuck the MSM profiteers Basketball )

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:04 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:You can't make this shit up!

EHA News
@eha_news
·
6h
"We feel incredibly betrayed"

Black small square"Yesterday dozens of senators walked down our lines taking photos, shaking our hands, thanking us for our service."

Black small square"Within 24 hours, they had no further use for us, banished us to garage. We feel incredibly betrayed" the Guards said.

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 EsU76MpXEAA5mrF?format=jpg&name=small

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:11 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:26 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:36 pm

'sanctions' vs black market
Doctored and Rebranded Oil Blacklisted by U.S. Winds Up in China
https://archive.is/kAHqO

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-22/china-imports-oil-doctored-to-skirt-u-s-sanctions-on-venezuela

-China Imports Oil Doctored to Skirt U.S. Sanctions on Venezuela
-With chemical additives, Hamaca crude becomes “Singma Blend” (presto!  rendeer  )
-Origins erased, rebranded cargo is sold to Chinese buyers

==========

Nalvany is a Russian 'Karen' lol
Navalny decries 'mockery of justice' at rushed hearing
https://archive.is/PDYbG#selection-1565.0-1569.132

Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny was handed a 30-day sentence after facing a judge inside a police station on the outskirts of Moscow.

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 4b782dfd4700e9a17ebbbd3dd169790c6f4526de

oh ffs
European Parliament calls for halt on Nord Stream 2 construction after Navalny arrest
https://archive.is/wip/wrn9Q

https://m.dw.com/en/european-parlianment-calls-for-halt-on-nord-stream-2-construction-after-navalny-arrest/a-56305956

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:44 pm

刘汉 wrote:

Next time they won't even go...

#68 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:02 pm

spriters
@neccamc1
·
2m
A number of "SDF" member were killed and wounded in attacks in Al-Hasakah and Raqqa countryside
by Oleg B.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:19 pm

CANADA COVID CAMPS ARE REAL!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:26 pm

I honestly laughed when I saw this.

Center for migrants near Sarajevo and aftermath of their riot...

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:27 pm

busted police cars on their roofs...rofl
Matjaz
Matjaz

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:40 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next