Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+5
Mr Badger
刘汉
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
9 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:02 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:02 pm

Shawn Skelton
her adverse reaction. the Moderna Vaccine. uncontrollable shaking and tongue spasms.

MRI, CT scan and blood cultures failed to produce anything.
“I have no hope so far,” she said. “I’m praying a lot.”
https://www.facebook.com/shawn.skelton.73
https://www.courierpress.com/story/news/2021/01/12/covid-vaccine-moderna-side-effects-cdc-doctor-symptoms-shawn-skelton/6646047002/

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:09 pm

fascism is FUN!

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:11 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:12 pm

back again Smile

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 X61
https://twitter.com/neccamc1

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:24 pm

Interesting...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:32 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:53 pm

pfuk pfizer

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:57 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, shachalnur and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:00 pm

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 X62

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:02 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
28s
*U.K. TO SUSPEND TRAVEL FROM BRAZIL AND 15 OTHER COUNTRIES

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Profanity Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:33 pm

I'm watching this atm....

Profanity

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Profanity Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:33 pm

Profanity wrote:

Banned already

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 313250988

Profanity

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:36 pm

Profanity wrote:
Profanity wrote:

Banned already

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 313250988

Fuck, I didn't even download it yet!

EDIT:
It's here:

https://happen.network/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:43 pm

Curious how long it gonna teky them to erase this one as well...

Ron Paul
@RonPaul
·
1m
Dealing With Big Tech Censorship - With
@jeffdeist

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Profanity Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:44 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Profanity wrote:
Profanity wrote:

Banned already

EDIT:
It's here:

Thanks Zod

Profanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:45 pm

(January 13, 2021) Army issues $17 million in contracts for TITAN development
WASHINGTON — The Army has issued Other Transaction Authority (OTA) agreements to Palantir Technologies and Raytheon Technologies
in support of the design and software maturation of a new next generation ground station.
The Tactical Intelligence Targeting Access Node (TITAN) is intended to be a key piece in the sensor-to-shooter chain,
connecting sensors from all domains to war fighters and systems in the field to enable beyond-line-of-sight targeting.
The system will be capable of downlinking data from multiple domains,
processing it with artificial intelligence to create targeting data,
and then delivering those solutions directly to the Fires networks,
which can then determine the best available shooter to respond with.

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:48 pm

Guest 12 wrote:I see that next imperialist administration with senile old fool as leader now brings back horrible cookie woman ‘Nuland’ and also ugly hag Powers.  These are going to be rough years in Donbas.  I hope Putin shows more resolve there than he did for Syria when Empire uses Syria as punch bag on weekly basis.

Luda I read and respect your posts, and I don’t blame Russia per se, but I blame President Putin for not taking a stronger stance against Empire when his allies are brutalized by same on recurring regularity.  I never disrespect Russian people that would be silly of me if you know what I mean.

syria was empire punchbag 2011-2015 assad then invite russia

rough years donbas why will nato continue support nazis

you no blame trump netanyahu all putins fault

you disrespect putin you disrespect majority russians

i do like liberal hate politics the west sparta and athens

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:32 pm

Profanity wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Profanity wrote:
Profanity wrote:

Banned already

EDIT:
It's here:

Thanks Zod

From Bitchute:

We have to get used to use alternative free speech platforms.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:07 pm

What a shitshow...

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 3574812250

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:08 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
12m
PARLER JUDGE BALKS AT MOVING FAST TO RESTORE SITE ON AMAZON

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:09 pm

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 ErttkBYUYAAELgZ?format=jpg&name=small

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:40 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:47 pm

Str8 outta Trumptard farm...

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Tenor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:52 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

Moderna CEO says the world will have to live with Covid 'forever'
https://archive.is/SoJpg

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/13/moderna-ceo-says-the-world-will-have-to-live-with-the-coronavirus-forever.html

Yes, and, what next? Bacteria, viruses, fungi and other germs are somewhat older than Homo Sapiens. Many of them have colonised our bodies since the beginning of our existence. What is this dumbass trying to tell us, that we can't get rid of this critter any more than we can get rid of the thousands of other "fellow inhabitants"? This only serves to further dumb down the masses of uneducated people who have to believe everything for lack of knowledge.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:07 pm

whitehouse link live

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:10 pm

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Ert3mLvXYAYDEbV?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:13 pm

Profanity wrote:

This video has been removed because it violates YouTube's terms of use.

Or only in Germany - Germans must be protected from information that could unsettle the population - according to a German politician.

Suspect Suspect

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next