Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+5
Mr Badger
刘汉
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
9 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:49 pm

Back to top Go down

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:00 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

Yeah, now Trumpists blame Capitol mess on antifa/leftists and leftists, who always are campaigning against police violence, have huge sympathy for killing of unarmed people...

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:01 pm

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:14 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

Yeah, now Trumpists blame Capitol mess on antifa/leftists and leftists, who always are campaigning against police violence, have huge sympathy for killing of unarmed people...

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

yah... I always see provocateurs and batshit crazy fuckheads in almost every 'event' now....
it makes it so EASY for the media to accuse/excuse any way they choose
I;m amazed there wasn't more death yesterday actually
It was more like a child 'tantrum' by trumpists rather than anything even close to a 'coup' or revolution.
I think they were 'shocked' to find themselves inside the Capitol building... they couldn[t believe it themselves
and once inside had NO CLUE as to what to do..... except take selfies and gtfo.
It was 'all hat. no cattle'. lol.

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:32 pm

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:38 pm

for the record...
“Corporate Group Urges Officials Consider Trump’s Removal ‘To Preserve Democracy'”
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-elections-companies/corporate-group-urges-officials-consider-trumps-removal-to-preserve-democracy-idUSKBN29B2WR

The head of a major U.S. business group that represents 14,000 companies including Exxon Mobil Corp, Pfizer Inc and Toyota Motor Corp urged senior U.S. officials to consider removing President Donald Trump from office after supporters of the outgoing president stormed the U.S. Capitol.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:38 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

yah... I always see provocateurs and batshit crazy fuckheads in almost every 'event' now....
it makes it so EASY for the media accuse/excuse any way they choose
I amazed their wasn't more death actually

What I'm really surprised is how weak was security around the place. There are even videos of cops not defending the barriers at all. Or, from inside, just one cope guarding the stairs. Do you remember NatGuard on the stairs when BLM protest was underway? Nothing like that was seen yesterday. But let's make no mistakes, upper floors were guarded well...

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 ErFDRZPVkAELyso?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:55 pm

this is pretty rational analysis... from Dore who grew up on city streets/East Coast
He knows both 'criminal class' & psychopathic 'blue lives' pretty intimately.

KneelB4Zod! and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:09 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:10 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
17m
*MICK MULVANEY RESIGNS FROM TRUMP ADMINISTRATION: CNBC

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:13 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:25 pm

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:49 pm

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 ErIi6EVWMAMiRNA?format=png&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:38 pm

Promotion for RFID Implant! From the Sparda Bank.

https://www.mzwnews.com/mediathek/wenn-verschwoerungstheorien-wahr-werden-rfid-chip-werbung-der-sparda-bank-berlin-eg/

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:02 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:I have the impression, this breaking into the Capitol today was a fake and not done by patriots, but by Antifa in disguise.

Well, frankly speaking this is quite ridiculous, my friend. It was done by Trumpists, no doubt about it. I watched live stream for about 3 hours frome one of entrances, including when they boke into the Capitol. Even the guy, who streamed it, said it was led by boomers and MAGA. They literally said that he've seen maybe a few, who might be Antifa but all of this was led by boomers and MAGA.

They have done ill service to the cause. We could come to agreement, if we say Trump himself was put into office for doing exactly this: pushing up the people and giving the deep state the pretext for more security measures. Even Republicans, who maybe would have objected, will agree now. Trump encouraged his supporters to come to DC and now he is throwing them under the bus. We will see, how this will develop over the next time.

I understand and concur. Yep, imo Trump was put in his position to discredite patriots and everyon, who doesn't follow globalist agenda. But I don't think yesterday's events have anything to do with antifa. As I posted later - security was so ridiculously weak, and at some points protesters were let in without any resistance, it really is curious. There are even videos of cops taking selfies with protesters inside the Capitol...

In Berlin there was a by far not so spectacular but similar event. At a demonstration in the summer, about a hundred "Reichsbürger" "suddenly" ran up the stairs to the Reichstag building. "Coincidentally", only three police officers were positioned there for protection. After the many "coincidentally" positioned news stations were ready for their "documentation", these three policemen were able to "heroically" push back the 100 protestors. Very credible ...

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:13 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:So now Trumpists blame yesterda's violence on liftists and leftists suddenly support police violence/shooting of unarmed people because they were Trumpists. That's all what you need to know...

In Germany we have the right-wingers, for whom the laws and state power could not be strict enough in the past, who are now upset because of these strict rules, and masses of "salon leftists", for whom the laws and rules suddenly cannot be strict enough. One could laugh at this madness if it were not so sad. Although, in the end, it is even dangerous.

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 863744033

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:25 pm

More rumours that antifa was involved in the storming of Capitol. Such as this:

Or this:

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 136767133_10218137757745492_4094214748527622691_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=2&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=atAqorzx1kgAX9t-aSs&_nc_ht=scontent-prg1-1

So let's see how ridiculous is this Trumpist attempt to shift the blame. It's not meant in defense of antifa, it's just because it is utterly pathetic and ultra-stupid.

Let's start with this:

Original source of alleged phyllyantifa member:

As I found it was actully stolen from antifa website:

https://phillyantifa.org/keystone-united-exposed-day-15-jason-tankersley/

There are more photos of them:

Who else was in the Capitol yesterday?

It looks like this "antifa did it" claim is as smart as the whole 4D chess and plan to Trust the plan. But it's even more clear now why Trump was put in the office. Everything was planned to lead at this point and give pore power and censorsip to the elites. Even Czech media have articles, in comment section, how it's important to "reform" social media after this charade.

So the globalists must be really greateful to Trump as he did exactly what they wanted from him...

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:40 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

it makes it so EASY for the media to accuse/excuse any way they choose
I;m amazed there wasn't more death yesterday actually
It was more like a child 'tantrum' by trumpists rather than anything even close to a 'coup' or revolution.
I think they were 'shocked' to find themselves inside the Capitol building... they couldn[t believe it themselves
and once inside had NO CLUE as to what to do..... except take selfies and gtfo.
It was 'all hat. no cattle'. lol.

It is probably similar to Germany. Here almost all political movements, organisations and larger groups are infiltrated in some way. These are big players in the background, partly secret services, here in Germany the "Verfassungsschutz".  The latter is also quite obviously involved in terrorist attacks and terrorist groups.

In the end, there are always "the usual suspects" behind it, also in the government and the "opposition".

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:56 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

My daughter has recently become more depressed again, she is in hospital and I am not allowed to visit her. Her first year of adulthood was pretty shitty, she's scared because her life prospects are being destroyed.

No, it's not about "partying", as the psychopathic " covidiots" keep claiming.

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 63862118

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:03 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:07 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

My daughter has recently become more depressed again, she is in hospital and I am not allowed to visit her. Her first year of adulthood was pretty shitty, she's scared because her life prospects are being destroyed.

No, it's not about "partying", as the psychopathic " covidiots" keep claiming.

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 63862118

Sorry to hear, I hope she gets well swiftly and gets out of there.

I can only hope that people pull together, put away their "smart" phones and start to physically fight back. It seems the only way to stop this madness.

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:07 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:15 pm

AFP News Agency
@AFP
·
12m
#BREAKING Facebook bans Trump 'indefinitely': Zuckerberg

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:09 pm

ASB News / WORLD
@ASB_Breaking
·
8m
For at least the next 30 days, there will be a 7 foot nonscalable wall put up around the Capitol.

I doubt Mexico will pay for it...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:17 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
1h
#BREAKING Ryan Tully, #Trump's top White House adviser on Russia, has resigned and more senior members of the National Security Council are expected to step down soon over the storming of Capitol Hill by Trump supporters: senior administration to Reuters

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
36m
#BREAKING Republican Representative Adam Kinzinger called for the 25th Amendment to be invoked to remove President #Trump from office

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
21m
#BREAKING The White House withdrew the nomination of acting Homeland Security Department chief Chad Wolf to head the agency after Wolf urged Trump to condemn the violence at the Capitol

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:22 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
9m
*HOUSE DEMOCRATS ARE CIRCULATING ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:32 pm

Well, at this moment everyone inside the building thought "We're fuck'd"...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:45 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:23 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:33 pm

Medea Benjamin
@medeabenjamin
·
3h
“What happened in Washington DC yesterday was not America,” said French President Macron. He should have added: America usually creates this kind of chaos abroad, not at home.

#67 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next