Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
刘汉
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
11 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:51 am

Zambeezi wrote:  

Well, you know they're lucky they have a big SUV, you know. No intention to ridicule their situation, you know me. But there are many folks without such car. I have no car at all. And I was fired from my job just two weeks ago.
Yeah, I already have a new one, and some golden handshake as well, but that's not common, you know. If I think about less educated and lower ranked employees I really Am sorry for them. Looking for a new job, in this medical totality, is nightmare, my friend...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:51 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:03 am

Meanwhile Americans beg for food in endless queues. Will you wake up ever?

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:03 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:  

Well, you know they're lucky they have a big SUV, you know. No intention to ridicule their situation, you know me. But there are many folks without such car. I have no car at all. And I was fired from my job just two weeks ago.
Yeah, I already have a new one, and some golden handshake as well, but that's not common, you know. If I think about less educated and lower ranked employees I really Am sorry for them. Looking for a new job, in this medical totality, is nightmare, my friend...
true words. it's only just a few steps away for so many millions... i don't know what to say sometimes to so much tragedy.
2020 began for me with a suicide... it's been a shit year. Feels like family around here. Grateful. Merry Christmas to all in Zodland!. Peace 2 U all. I love you

Mr Badger, boris, shachalnur, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:08 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Meanwhile Americans beg for food in endless queues. Will you wake up ever?
The bottom must drop.... catastrophic collapse. rage & anger.. then weeping and sorrow. no other way i think.

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:20 am

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:  

true words. it's only just a few steps away for so many millions... i don't know what to say sometimes to so much tragedy.
2020 began for me with a suicide...  it's been a shit year. Feels like family around here. Grateful. Merry Christmas to all in Zodland!. Peace 2 U all. I love you

Peace to you, my friend. And to all the awesome folks visitng us.

We all should stick together, regadless our political position as, I believe, it's just another way how to divide the people. This left/righ bullshit. As my favourite group says: "Power to the people..."

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Tenor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, shachalnur, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:32 am

Fuck, I just spent about 40 minutes of walk to learn that even my favourite non-stop market is closed bcs of COVID dictatorship. Now I mujst drink red wine as there is nothing else to make this shit more bearable. Next time I gonna look for coke dealer I guess.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:03 am

The mechanism of action of ivermectin is also described here:

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.10.29.20222505v1.full

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:06 am

Zambeezi wrote:  
Britain's fresh food supply at risk until Dover backlog cleared
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-britain-supplies/britains-fresh-food-supply-at-risk-until-dover-backlog-cleared-idUSKBN28X1I0

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:22 am

Phoenix is about 90 min away...

PHOENIX, Ariz. (Reuters)
In pandemic America's tent cities, a grim future grows darker
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-homelessness-i-idUSKBN28X19Y

This is one article that should be read. unbelievable suffering is just ahead.

Nadeen Bender stood outside her home, a tattered two-man tent, surrounded by the re-purposed Amazon Prime boxes she uses to store her life’s belongings. One by one, she checked the cartons to make sure nothing had been stolen in the night.

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 X56

When asked about her Christmas plans, the rail-thin 43-year-old said through a face mask, “to try to avoid it.” Then she burst into tears.

The tent city that has served as Bender’s neighborhood for the past seven months is in the middle of downtown Phoenix, just down the road from luxury high-rise apartments and expensive restaurants.

To deal with an exploding homeless population and encourage social distancing during the pandemic, Marcipoa County officials turned this pair of asphalt-topped parking lots into the area’s newest homeless shelter. The county has more than 7,500 people on the streets, and nearly 5,000 dead from COVID-19.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:43 am

U.S. Army’s Long-Range Cannon Hits Target 43 Miles Away
https://archive.is/iGCkB

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:45 am

He's got so much right I had to post his bitter satire.
i just substitute 'Reset' instead of his 'Communism' rant...
then it works for me.

A Reset Christmas

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:49 am

Russian Scientist Working on COVID-19 Vaccine Plummets to Death in St. Petersburg
https://archive.is/rXBrU

https://nypost.com/2020/12/20/russian-scientist-working-on-covid-19-vaccine-plummets-to-death/

A prominent Russian scientist who was working on a COVID-19 vaccine was found dead with a stab wound after plummeting out his window in St. Petersburg, according to news reports.

Alexander “Sasha” Kagansky, 45, was in his underwear when he fell to his death from his 14th-floor apartment, according to the Russian newspaper Moskovsky Komsomolets.

The scientist also suffered a stab wound, police said.

Police believe there was a scuffle before Kagansky fell from the building, reports said.

Russian police say they are investigating Kagansky’s death as a possible homicide and questioning a 45-year-old man as a potential suspect, e2news.com said.

https://globalyoungacademy.net/alexander-kagansky/
https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/78830/top-russian-scientist-alexander-sasha-kagansky-working-on-covid19-vaccine-assassinated-in-st.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:13 am

hopelessness

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:21 am

being a US stooge will not be fun. Morrison needs to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:27 am

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 2713748720

Profanity likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:39 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:57 am

As this unravels people will be in shock at the governmental void and unpreparedness.
The empty, hollow LACK of organized help/assistance.
free sample:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:04 am

Business Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:16 am

he really said this

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:47 am

Czech news:

Numbers of infected rapidly growing

Also Czech news:

Antigen tests disclose thousands of asymptomatic infections

Just two weeks ago "free" mass testing started. Thouands uppon thousands duped idiots rush to test centers only to learn that they are "sick" even if they have no fucking symptoms.

Stop fucking testing yourselves, retards!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, shachalnur, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:19 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:27 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
4m
#Netanyahu warns of 'crushing blow' to #Iran in #Lebanon and #Syria https://aml.ink/X9AcY #Israel

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:13 pm

Richard Medhurst
Flag of Syria
Flag of Palestinian Territories
@richimedhurst
·
22h
Just been approved to cover the Julian #Assange hearing via remote video link. The verdict will be handed down on January 4, 2021.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:31 pm

So? I choose NOT to take this as an insult.
I'm an adult with a sound mind (I hope Smile )

Thank you Javad.
Merry Christmas to you as well
and I sincerely pray He protect you and your Nation from your true enemy
Cheers!
rendeer

and THANK you for defending Damascus! Long live Bashar & Asma!

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:47 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:59 pm

Asymptomatic Kiwis have taken ALL the hospital beds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KneelB4Zod!, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next