Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
刘汉
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
11 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: #66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:45 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Ep159VqXcAIgQc0?format=jpg&name=medium

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 949160760 #66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 949160760 #66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 949160760

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: #66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:58 pm

https://investors.biontech.de/node/8746/html

Page 69: "We can not guarantee ..." - that we know much about our product.

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 863744033

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:42 pm

The Post Millennial
@TPostMillennial
·
3h
REVEALED: Chinese state-owned companies among recipients of Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy.

https://thepostmillennial.com/state-owned-chinese-companies-among-recipients-of-canada-emergency-wage-subsidy

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 4029985365

Well, if this is real then the next step should be Chinese refuse of such help. It would be ultimately awkwarding. No, it would be "FATALITY".

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:00 pm

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Ek3-h4iWMAAn9b1

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:10 pm

Taliban contra almighty NATO:

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Ep346eoXUAYMK4D?format=jpg&name=medium

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:29 pm

Zambeezi wrote:you need to pretend you're terrified and infected. w.t.f.

I was just thinking of this, "I Am the Walrus", Beatles. No virus.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:41 pm

Zambeezi wrote:?

https://archive.is/wip/KmDLB
https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/12/20/world/she-called-police-over-neo-nazi-threat-neo-nazis-were-inside-police/

https://archive.is/wip/HeEJw
https://www.thelocal.de/20161010/most-of-post-war-justice-ministry-were-nazis-study

In Germany, there are two disciplines in which this attitude has been particularly "successfully" preserved, law and psychiatry (to some extent the whole of medicine). At least from the point of view of valuable/unvaluable life and similar.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:13 am

Russian Su-30 intercepted Japanese plane over Pacific ocean

https://asia.liveuamap.com/en/2020/22-december-russian-su30-intercepted-japanese-plane-over
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:49 am

#ForceTheVote
fresh vid. fresh explanation.
Dec. 22

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Force-The-Vote-NEW

https://forcethevote.org/

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:28 am

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Giphy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:33 am

**nvr mentions Israel $500M and blames China!China!China!. Orange koolaid. spit.
short story: the bill will remain 'stalled' until Biden inauguration. the end. pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:50 am

no one could read it until now.
some highlights begin to appear:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:05 am

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:20 am

dore live
https://youtu.be/STJL1DscZKo

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:26 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:@ 刘汉:

I don't know why but I can't see your pictures. Does nayone else suffer with this problem?

scratch

Dunno what you mean, I still have these probs:

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t32-for-forum-members-strangely-looking-posts#87657

I can not see the Avatars or smilies, sometimes the "reply with quote" and other buttons are gone and come back after refresh. Perhaps for me it has to do with Yandex ..

Question Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:36 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

They should also throw paint bags, with paint that "sticks" well, possibly varnish. On the windows and if existent also on cameras.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:01 am

Dylan Ratigan Guest discusses Pandemic & Politics

Jimmy rants @ 15:20

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:10 am

Zambeezi wrote:#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Ep159VqXcAIgQc0?format=jpg&name=medium

Several months ago, I had the idea to distribute pictures and building instructions on a massive scale on the internet. So that the NSA can report the mood of the people to the governments. It's about time ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:44 am

So... Pelosi (and the entire Dem party) is about to get their ass kicked
in a grassroots movement that is CATCHING FIRE (#ForceTheVote) from the left
the anger & rage is growing exponentially. daily.
She knows it.
You 'see' what she's doing here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:55 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:13 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:35 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
10m
#Tunisia firmly rejects normalization with #Israel https://aml.ink/GbDCD #Palestine
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:38 am

Pwma
@Y_Gath_Fawr_Ddu
·
45m
It's so helpful that Twitter is putting these messages on so many links which I click on, like those from
@OffGuardian0
. It saves the effort of having to sift through all the propaganda and disinformation, as you know you have hit the truth jackpot when you see this message.

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Ep6O654XcAApjqW?format=png&name=small

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:12 pm

ASB News / WORLD Earth globe europe-africa
@ASB_Breaking
·
15s
Irish Minister tests positive for COVID-19. The rest of cabinet is restricting their movements

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:13 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:10 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:33 pm

ha! they're Freedom Fighters! If only they had fully automatic weapons!
#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 2713748720 #66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 2713748720

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:56 pm

Large Compilation of Great Reset/ Agenda 21 Resources Exposing The Draconian Plans Of The Parasitic Global Elite Being Implemented Via The Covid Virus Agenda
https://steemit.com/news/@clarityofsignal/large-compilation-of-great-reset-agenda-21-resources-exposing-the-draconian-plans-of-the-parasitic-global-elite-being

a free sample: (2014. he's describing us. now. exactly)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next