Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#65 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Nuke68
Talos
khnum
刘汉
Matjaz
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#65 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: #65 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:20 am

Clifter wrote:It seems there a quite a few experts with a lot of sure knowledge about covid19 and vaccinations in this forum. So I have a question. Britain will start vaccinations next week. How long after bad things start to happen to people that are vaccinated? Days, months? What will happen to them?

Well, I don't think I'm an expert but I can tell you two things:

As this official document proves, UK's MHRA expects "high volume of Covid-19 vaccine Adverse Drug Reaction (ADRs)". They signed a contract with Genpact which will provide "an Artificial Intelligence (AI) software tool" to process the data because "it is not possible to retrofit the MHRA’s legacy systems to handle the volume of ADRs that will be generated by a Covid-19 vaccine."

https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NOTICE:506291-2020:TEXT:EN:HTML&tabId=1

This hints there will be numerous adverse reactions in short time.

But we can expect long term adverse effects too, as this article from 1999 proves:

Public should be told that vaccines may have long term adverse effects

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1114674/

So adverse effectas will be both, short term and long term. That's sure. Also it will be wide range of effects. As article above proves, it can be enything from diabetes to asthma. And no one knows what "vaccine" rushed through 6 months only, will do with people in next year or 5 years. Or if their children will be born with deformities, genetic defects or congenital diseases.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#65 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: #65 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:42 pm

anon2 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:OT:

As I thought this year can't be more tits up I was informed that my position in company was cancelled (after all, who needs shopfloor planner in a company without fabrication department which was completely cancelled a few weeks ago and more than 100 people was fired, right?) and my contract ends.
It's interesting how many shits can be contained in just one year. And I blame Trump for all of this. He started this with Soleimani's assassination.

#65 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1619689188

But really, if this year is just teaser for 2021 then we really should prepare for real shit storm.

I'm sorry to hear that and I am hopeful that you can get by and land on your feet!

This is a crap year and they can only get worse no doubt about it.

Thanks. It sounds worse than it is actually. I still can move to different department. Or, as the production activities will be outsourced, there's a new company formed which will take care about part of fabrication. I'm considering the 2nd option. I will work with many people from my current company and most of other activities would be tightly connected with the people who will stay. Plus, at that case, I would be benefited with sixtuple of may month wage as compensation, as unions negotiated with my current employer. And doesn't sound bad to get such golden handshake and immediately start to work with the same people on something I know well for years.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:58 pm

From Poland:

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:13 pm

Pompeous, whom Trump told to "go back to Deep State" at an earlier COVID press session, really needs to go, along with Pence.

I feel that Gore, having been certified winner in 2000, is constitutionally entitled to serve his term during the next available slot, no matter who wins this election.
Gore volunteered for Army service, as an embedded journalist, during the UN police action in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. He has also left the Demoncrat party.

My issue at the other forum, was a tweet stating that the Sauds had granted Isrealia overflight permission. I replied to Jizzy that they had never shot one down, to which she replied for me to "look at a map." She was most displeased with my reply. Meh...
My question here is has the King of Jordan recently told (((them))) not to flyover?

Last edited by hillbilly on Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
hillbilly
hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:15 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Clifter wrote:It seems there a quite a few experts with a lot of sure knowledge about covid19 and vaccinations in this forum. So I have a question. Britain will start vaccinations next week. How long after bad things start to happen to people that are vaccinated? Days, months? What will happen to them?
Well, I don't think I'm an expert but I can tell you two things:

As this official document proves, UK's MHRA expects "high volume of Covid-19 vaccine Adverse Drug Reaction (ADRs)".
They signed a contract with Genpact which will provide "an Artificial Intelligence (AI) software tool" to process the data
because "it is not possible to retrofit the MHRA’s legacy systems to handle the volume of ADRs that will be generated by a Covid-19 vaccine."
https://ted.europa.eu/udl?uri=TED:NOTICE:506291-2020:TEXT:EN:HTML&tabId=1
This hints there will be numerous adverse reactions in short time.
But we can expect long term adverse effects too, as this article from 1999 proves:

Public should be told that vaccines may have long term adverse effects
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1114674/
So adverse effectas will be both, short term and long term. That's sure. Also it will be wide range of effects.
As article above proves, it can be enything from diabetes to asthma.
And no one knows what "vaccine" rushed through 6 months only, will do with people in next year or 5 years.
Or if their children will be born with deformities, genetic defects or congenital diseases.

Interview
Renowned German Epidemiologist, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg: Stop COVID Vaccine Experiments, “It’s Very Dangerous”
December 4th, 2020
https://media.livecast365.com/highwire/thehighwire/content/1607116166338.mp4

https://thehighwire.com/videos/health-expert-stop-covid-vax-experiments/
World renowned German epidemiologist, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, recently submitted a petition
to the European Medicines Agency requesting that all #Covid19 vaccine distribution and trials be halted
until serious safety concerns are addressed, including the ability to alter human fertility.

more:
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/disease/dr-wolfgang-wodarg-confirms-this-is-an-insane-panic/
https://www.sott.net/article/445136-Dr-Wodarg-and-Dr-Yeadon-request-a-STOP-of-all-corona-vaccination-studies-due-to-safety-concerns-and-call-for-co-signing-the-petition
https://abruptearthchanges.com/2020/03/14/the-corona-panic-defused-by-dr-wolfgang-wodarg-md/
https://gatesofvienna.net/2020/11/dr-wodarg-i-think-this-vaccination-is-really-the-pinnacle-of-the-crime/

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:18 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:From Poland:

Unavailable ...

Question Question Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:24 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Unavailable ...

Probably private (or shadowbanned).

It's on my Bitchute channel:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ewZygfvgbW5Y/

I try to figure out how to embed vides from Bitchute to our forum...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:35 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Unavailable ...
Probably private (or shadowbanned).
It's on my Bitchute channel:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ewZygfvgbW5Y/
I try to figure out how to embed vides from Bitchute to our forum...

KneelB4Zod!, hillbilly and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:37 pm

#65 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:39 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
3m
Erdogan Says 'Macron Must Go' - Hopes France Will Rid "Burden" Soon

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/erdogan-says-macron-must-go-hopes-france-will-rid-burden-soon

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:42 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:42 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:43 pm

good de site auntie Smile
https://2020news.de/

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:48 pm

“Would you be willing to get a Covid vaccine in exchange for a $1,500 stimulus check?”
December 4th, 2020
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/03/1500-stimulus-checks-for-covid-19-shots-how-one-plan-would-work.html

Millions of Americans are still hoping for a second round of stimulus checks to help them cope with the financial fallout of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Meanwhile, the U.S. government is preparing to distribute vaccinations to the American public in order to put an end to the public health crisis.
Now, one proposal aims to help both efforts by giving people $1,500 stimulus checks in exchange for getting immunized.
The idea comes from entrepreneur John Delaney, a former Democratic congressman for Maryland who also ran for president in 2020.
“The faster we get 75 percent of this country vaccinated, the faster we end Covid and the sooner everything returns to normal,”

To execute the plan, the government could create a system where people would receive a number once they were vaccinated.
Once they enter that along with their Social Security number, they would receive a check.
In the U.S., we already have measures to encourage people to get vaccines, such as requiring them in order for children to attend school.
“It’s not like we don’t pull levers to get people vaccinated,” Delaney said. “We do that now.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:06 pm

i find this really curious... this is a safe 30 y.o. anti-parasitical treatment
used topically or internally for elimination of head lice
and in fuller doses/longer term for treatment of malaria.
on animals and/or humans; goes by the trade name 'Heartguard' for de-worming pets.

ALL of the above can be exactly said of the protocol i've been taking daily since March:
the Quassia tincture i make myself.

Ivermectin: Best Covid Treatment To Date By Far
December 3rd, 2020

►The data is 100% in agreement: All studies show a clinical benefit for use of Ivermectin.
It works as a pre-exposure prophylaxis, post exposure prophylaxis, and when given to both early and late hospitalized patients.
►As importantly, one study shows a profound improvement in the symptoms for the “long haul” Covid sufferers, for which no other treatments seem to have worked.
If you think you’ve been exposed, or have been exposed, or work in a high risk situation, or you have Covid symptoms, or you are a long haul sufferer, the data is clear: take Ivermectin immediately.

The sooner the better. As is always true of an antiviral. Or antibiotic. That should be crystal clear to everyone except the designers of the tragic RECOVERY trial in the UK, and various W.H.O. study designers. They seem to be a bit dense on the topic for *cough$$$*cough some unknown reason$.

If your health provider won’t provide Ivermectin, then go elsewhere.
You have a quack, or a slow learner on your hands, not an up-to-date doc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5-S49EqCJ8

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:10 pm

Biggest Iranian Flotilla Yet En Route to Venezuela With Fuel

ran is sending its biggest fleet yet of tankers to Venezuela in defiance of U.S. sanctions to help the isolated nation weather a crippling fuel shortage, according to people with knowledge of the matter.

Some of the flotilla of about 10 Iranian vessels will also help export Venezuelan crude after discharging fuel, the people said, asking not to be named because the transaction is not public.

The Nicolas Maduro regime is widening its reliance on Iran as an ally of last resort after even Russia and China have avoided challenging the U.S. ban on trade with Venezuela. The country’s fuel crunch follows decades of mismanagement, corruption and under-investment at state-owned Petroleos de Venezuela since the time of Maduro’s late mentor and predecessor, Hugo Chavez.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-12-05/biggest-iranian-flotilla-yet-en-route-to-venezuela-with-fuel
Talos
Talos

KneelB4Zod! and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:12 pm

lol that zionist guy is crazy if he thinks Iran has spent a 100 billion on nuclear program
Talos
Talos

Zambeezi, hillbilly and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hillbilly Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:32 pm

Zambeezi wrote:i find this really curious...
ALL of the above can be exactly said of the protocol i've been taking daily since March:
I have self-treated several versions of "Creeping Chinese Crud" since 2008 with black walnut hulls soaked in gin.
It works quickly, often overnight.

COVID17 hit over half of my family Thansgiving '17.
My elderly mother passed less than 2 months later.
I suspect I would test positive today.
(((They))) can keep the $1500.
hillbilly
hillbilly

KneelB4Zod! and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:59 pm

hillbilly wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:i find this really curious...
I have self-treated several versions of "Creeping Chinese Crud" since 2008 with black walnut hulls soaked in gin.
It works quickly, often overnight.

COVID17 hit over half of my family Thansgiving '17.
My elderly mother passed less than 2 months later.
I suspect I would test positive today.
(((They))) can keep the $1500.
again... that's really curious as well.
black walnut hulls are extremely bitter as most can attest.
It (like Quassia) is therefore an obvious source of STRONG ALKALOIDS.
these 'bitters' 'bitter woods' 'worm woods' have been and are the source of MANY pharmaceutical extractions (like Quinine and HydroxyChloroquine)
They have been used since the 1600s as indigenous medicines for anti-fever/anti-malarial treatments throughout Africa/Caribbean and Latin America.
The gourds the 'witch doctors' used were carved from these bitterwood trees. They filled them with water.
The water was a natural lixiviant and effectively leached the alkaloids into solution from the gourds and became a potent 'medicine'.
thanks 4 sharing re the walnut extract. i'm not at all surprised that it worked. nice! alien

hillbilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:41 pm

#65 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 X110

#65 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 4029985365

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:54 pm

#65 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 2713748720

hillbilly and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:54 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:04 pm

#65 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Eoejsd1W4AAkygu?format=jpg&name=small
#65 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1619689188

KneelB4Zod!, hillbilly, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:09 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:11 pm

holhols

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:12 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Is it about this:

#65 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 800px-Subcarpathia_Carpatho-Ukraine_german.svg

#65 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Tschechoslowakei_1928

Stalin occupied this territory from former Czech territory and added it to Ukraine.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:15 pm

planned. preventable. (feed the fear/sell the jab)

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:23 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#65 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Eoejsd1W4AAkygu?format=jpg&name=small

I try to explain this to Chinese people. They don't get it. They are all sneezing and cleaning their noses and having flu, but no Covid anymore. lol!
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod! and hillbilly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:27 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:28 pm

#65 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 En87R1XWEAAV2SY?format=jpg&name=small

in plain sight... nobody is looking.
aka: work on your immune system. it's PROTECTED you your whole life!

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next