Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#64 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
shachalnur
刘汉
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
10 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#64 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Empty Re: #64 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by anon2 Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:16 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:It's good time to sum up Trump's presidency, from my point of view.

Everyone, who know me for more, than 4 years, remembers I supported Trump in his 2016 campaign.
Indeed, he seemed to be an outsider, not common canditate, with campaing based on mottos as "Bring the troops home, No more regime changes, Stop special interest groups".
All of above I support still. Unfortunatelly, Trump became just another meaningless figure with zero interest to put his campaign promisses into effect. He attacked Syria, he deepened crisis between Russia and US,
he launched numerous inhuman sanctions against Syria, Iran, Venezuela. His government is behind failed Bolivian coup. He buddied with Saudi prince Salman and burried cruel assassasination of Jamal Khasogi.
Trump even dared to threaten judges of ICC over American war crimes. Trump is a piece of shit human wreck. Total waste of oxygen, in my optic now.

Do I expect something better from Biden? Hell no! I expect the same, disastrous path of American foreign policy following globalist PNAC project. Nothing to cheer about regarding Biden. But Trump gets what he deserves for his treason. Treason of all of us, who trusted him that he gonna deliver what he spoke about in 2016. Fuck you, Don...

The US president and all presidents, prime ministers, whatever across the globe are just figureheads for the populace to draw away attention for the actual machine that enslaves them. In the USA at least, every 4 to 8 years they hold a fake ceremony that gives the illusion that they have a choice. Of course there is no choice, both candidates do pretty much serve the same interests and do the exact same thing except around the edges - but it helps 50% of the resentful population blow off steam when "their guy" gets in, and the pressure slowly rises for the remaining 50% over a handful of years and the process is repeated and their "party" is "switched in" to keep the populace under control.

I don't see how adults don't see this - I meet 70 year old people that STILL after their entire life consistently getting worse under both fake choices don't get the hustle. It almost has a religious level of faith and denial.

And this isn't just the USA, look at Merkel or Macron or Johnson or any of them - they are all total crap no better or worse than Trump but just with a more polished demeanor. The USA isn't forcibly holding Europe to this rotten dollar arrangement - European leaders are knee deep in complicity with it - it is a spectacular financial arrangement for them.

This will just continue to get worse and worse as this runs out of gas.

anon2

Back to top Go down

#64 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Empty Re: #64 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:19 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:52 am

Israel secretly killed the second ranked member of Al-Qaeda in Iran - NYT

Lol that is laughable but most of the public will trust that story as they don't know Iran is Shia and Al Qaeda is sunni wahabi who hate Iran.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:02 am

Demonic Queenz. spit

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:20 am

Sidney Powell
 #64 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 1854299768

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:34 am

Talos wrote:Israel secretly killed the second ranked member of Al-Qaeda in Iran - NYT
Lol that is laughable but most of the public will trust that story as they don't know Iran is Shia and Al Qaeda is sunni wahabi who hate Iran.
somethings fishy  Rolling Eyes

Al Qaeda’s No. 2, Accused in U.S. Embassy Attacks, Is Secretly Killed in Iran
https://archive.is/ljVqX

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/13/world/middleeast/al-masri-abdullah-qaeda-dead.html
Israeli agents shot Abu Muhammad al-Masri
on the streets of Tehran at the behest of the U.S., officials said,
but no one — Iran, Al Qaeda, the U.S. or Israel — has publicly acknowledged the killing.

That he had been living in Iran was surprising, given that Iran and Al Qaeda are bitter enemies.
Iran, a Shiite Muslim theocracy, and Al Qaeda, a Sunni Muslim jihadist group,
have fought each other on the battlefields of Iraq and other places.
American intelligence officials say that Mr. al-Masri had been in Iran’s “custody” since 2003,
but that he had been living freely in the Pasdaran district of Tehran, an upscale suburb, since at least 2015.

intelligence officials said that Habib Daoud was an alias Iranian officials gave Mr. al-Masri
and the history teaching job was a cover story.

Iran may have had good reason for wanting to hide the fact that it was harboring an avowed enemy,
but it was less clear why Iranian officials would have taken in the Qaeda leader to begin with.

ah... i get it now.
An Intelligence psyop now begins:
ELINT
(OSINT/Mossad mouthpiece) bluntly lays the psyop before us:

Intel propagandists are launching this mindfuck using NYT & the Brookings Institute 'think tank'
to blur and conflate the clear line that everyone understands and that talos references.
They're not stupid. They clearly realize (by now) that they can't sell the
'Iran is the world's leading State-Sponsor of Terrorism' bullshit.... nobody's buying it.
So we see the start of a new line of bullshit: that they're in cooperation with each other: Iran & al-Qaeda.
sure. yawn.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:06 am

You may wish to study UN Agenda 2021 and 2030 and the World Economic Great Reset we are headed for Global Communism it is time to assemble a library as the net in the future may only be available to a limited few.I will recommend a few books.

1.The SAS survival guide by John 'Lofty' Wiseman will fit in your pocket in it is how to create a basic survival kit which as well as a first aid kit we should all have.It also goes into food,shelter etc etc.
2.The SAS Urban survival handbook by the same author.
3.100 Deadly skills Clint Emerson
4.100 Deadly skills survival edition Clint Emerson
5.The Partisans companion 1942 Russian Guerilla warfare book
6.SS Werewolf Combat instruction manual
7.Mao Tse Tung on Guerilla warfare Samuel B Griffith
8.One Hundred Unorthodox Strategies Ralph Sawyer and
9.US Army combat skills manual.

They are now actively purging the internet,such books as these may not be available much longer.

khnum

Zambeezi, boris and shachalnur like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:14 am

khnum wrote:You may wish to study UN Agenda 2021 and 2030 and the World Economic Great Reset we are headed for Global Communism it is time to assemble a library as the net in the future may only be available to a limited few.I will recommend a few books.

1.The SAS survival guide by John 'Lofty' Wiseman will fit in your pocket in it is how to create a basic survival kit which as well as a first aid kit we should all have.It also goes into food,shelter etc etc.

They are now actively purging the internet,such books as these may not be available much longer.
yes. i just read that this 'purge' includes/extends to historical event records
i.e. the archival 'WayBackMachine' http://web.archive.org/
this is tragic.
thanks for the list khnum.

shachalnur, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:27 am

Zambeezi wrote:
khnum wrote:You may wish to study UN Agenda 2021 and 2030 and the World Economic Great Reset we are headed for Global Communism it is time to assemble a library as the net in the future may only be available to a limited few.I will recommend a few books.

yes. i just read that this 'purge' includes/extends to historical event records
i.e. the archival 'WayBackMachine' http://web.archive.org/
this is tragic.
thanks for the list khnum.

Im sorry that I have not been an active poster here but I come here daily for news ,my principal efforts have been in my own country
trying to educate people there but a 37-2 Senate vote this week once and for all confirmed the Australian Government has
sold out its citizens to the un/world economic forum so now I know that I will come here and share more often

khnum

Zambeezi and shachalnur like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:33 am

lol... now washingtontimes jumps in...

pretty clumsy psyop... but hey.. most of the sheep just eat it up.
serious question:
Is this the beginning run-up sales campaign to sell us a real fucking WAR?????
You'll know it is if they keep hammering this shit into our heads day after day after week, month after month: Iran/al-Qaeda;Iran/al-Qaeda;Iran/al-Qaeda;Iran/al-Qaeda;Iran/al-Qaeda;Iran/al-Qaeda;Iran/al-Qaeda;Iran/al-Qaeda;Iran/al-Qaeda;Iran/al-Qaeda;Iran/al-Qaeda;Iran/al-Qaeda;Iran/al-Qaeda;Iran/al-Qaeda;Iran/al-Qaeda;Iran/al-Qaeda;Iran/al-Qaeda;Iran/al-Qaeda;Iran/al-Qaeda;Iran/al-Qaeda;Iran/al-Qaeda;...................

#64 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Tumblr_n8nf0oBwVm1s2wio8o1_250

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:45 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:15 am

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
4h
It’s worth noting that Russia stormed in over 70 huge cargo flights. Over 1100 pieces of equipment.. 1100. Yup. 1130+ personnel already on ground. Insane numbers. Initially, it was around 20 cargo airplanes. The number has tripled within 48h.

Just what we noticed

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
4h
Don’t forget Azeris killed Russian pilots/troops.

Just throwing that out there.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:16 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:28 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
4h
It’s worth noting that Russia stormed in over 70 huge cargo flights. Over 1100 pieces of equipment.. 1100. Yup. 1130+ personnel already on ground. Insane numbers. Initially, it was around 20 cargo airplanes. The number has tripled within 48h.

Just what we noticed

The other major influence is Turkey which would like to not only like to get leverage over Russia here but in Syria and Libya also- unless there is some
other unseen actor say the CIA Id say they are anticipating something from Turkey

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
4h
Don’t forget Azeris killed Russian pilots/troops.

Just throwing that out there.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:30 am

my response is in the above post sorry Im not 100 per cent used to this site yet

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:35 am

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:36 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:48 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:50 am

That's really large deployment...

"Footage of the march of Russian peacekeeping forces along the Goris-Stepanakert route."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:51 am

Zambeezi wrote:

This might clarify things

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:55 am

khnum wrote:my response is in the above post sorry Im not 100 per cent used to this site yet

I see. There was a few thousand jihadists brought from Syria to Azerbaijan. So it may be related to terrorist threat. True that Trukey desperately tries to put it's troops alongside Russian army regardless it was not agreed on in the peace deal.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:11 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:30 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:20 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:26 am

Here is video related to the photos from yesterday:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:28 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:28 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
4m
#BREAKING Armenia says 2,317 soldiers killed in #NagornoKarabagh conflict

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:29 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:37 am

AFP News Agency
@AFP
@AFP
Iran accused the US and "its allies in the region" of having created Al-Qaeda through their "wrong policies" and advised US media to "not fall into the trap of American and Zionist officials' Hollywood scenarios

Irans response to claim that mossad killed Al Qaeda leader in Iran
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:41 am

@301_AD
·
10m
A person from the opposition who broke in to the parliament during the first night of protests has been found dead under the Kievyan bridge in Yerevan.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next