Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+5
Matjaz
Zambeezi
Talos
刘汉
KneelB4Zod!
9 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:19 pm

Just recently I've seen interesting article describing how western powers, during the Cold War, fueled islamic fundamentalism in MENA countries. Goal was to make it difficult or impossible fro the Eastern Bloc to gain some influence over there.

It was just extension of Mr. Hempher's role in funding of Wahhabism in 18th century...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:25 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:26 pm

Avignon
Thomas Portes
✊
@Portes_Thomas
Too bad the detriment committed in Avignon was done by a far-right activist from the identity movement.
Mabrouk Sonia
@SoMabrouk
In a few hours, an #attack in #Nice in a church,
an attempted attack in #Avignon, an attack on the French Consulate in #djeddah
France, long and even more so today, considered the "soft underbelly" of the West, targeted #islamism

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:29 pm

Reuters
@Reuters
·
8m
Spain enters six-month state of emergency to tackle pandemic http://reut.rs/3kAniKZ

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:31 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:40 pm

Shocked
#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Z150

Last edited by Zambeezi on Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:39 pm

The man that was killed by the police in Avignon was member of the far-right Génération identitaire movement
https://archive.is/Xrany

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/france-terror-news-nice-knife-attack-stabbing-avignon-today-saudi-arabia-b1420775.html
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lci.fr%2Fpolice%2Favignon-un-homme-issu-de-la-mouvance-identitaire-abattu-apres-avoir-menace-des-policiers-2168501.html
VAUCLUSE - An individual was shot dead on Thursday, October 29, late in the morning in Avignon
after threatening police officers and passers-by with a handgun, according to information confirmed to LCI.
According to our information, it would be a man from the identity movement.

An armed individual was shot dead Thursday, October 29, around 11:15 am, by police in Avignon (Vaucluse),
The man, carrying a handgun, had been threatening to passers-by.
The police intervened and initially tried to neutralize him using a defense bullet launcher (LBD). wrote:

------------

‘Walk the talk,’ Beijing tells Washington
(keep promises taking measures to prevent provoking China military in the air and sea)
military chiefs discuss tensions in South China Sea amidst Pompeo’s Asian tour
https://www.rt.com/news/504946-usa-china-tension-disputed-islands/

►US Defense Secretary Mark Esper denied Washington was considering a drone assault on Chinese islands and reefs in the South China Sea
►Esper claimed that Washington had no intention of creating conflict with China
►Chinese Defense Ministry spokesman Wu Qian: Beijing would respond resolutely if provoked by an attack at sea
►US and China military chiefs held meetings over video conference on October 28-29

Pompeo has delivered a strongly worded criticism of China on each leg of his tour referring to the country’s Communist Party as a “predator.
His rhetoric has subsequently been countered by Beijing, which urged Pompeo to abandon his “Cold War mentality” and “zero-sum mindset.”

Esper accompanies US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on a five-day trip to India, Sri Lanka, the Maldives, and Indonesia, drumming up support against Beijing's growing influence in the region.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:12 am

Important read  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Sorry I'm too tired to translate, seems I forgot to sleep last night because there was a lot to read. The following may be one explanation for such a lot of "infections". They are overwhelmed wit such a lot of testing so they are not able to make the testing with a second "control test", but the standard first test is looking for corona viruses of several types, that are also the relatively harmless viruses we have since ??? years! Only the second test is specific Sars-cov2!!!

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Corona-Lockdown-Droht-tatsaechlich-eine-akute-nationale-Gesundheitsnotlage-4942433.html

I think it's important to read it, but perhaps there are also English articles. 

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:22 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The most effective contraceptive EVAHH

clown pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:28 am

Zambeezi wrote:wtf

My friend (an unbelieving "Muslim", I don't know what else to call him) calls them the "headscarf mafia". 

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:49 am

Matjaz wrote:Regarding France, I will write something controversial again. And I want to stress that I'm not religious but still this stuff matters. Savage attacks that are happening lately there are not a thing to agree with BUT the point that Muslims want to emphasize is, blasphemy of God can not be tolerated, freedom of speech or no freedom of speech. This is very important. Us Europeans allowed to the elites to do that. France completely abandoned Catholic faith and the Christian values that come with it and the result is crumbling society we have today in the West. That's why this is important. Values! Muslims seem to be much smarter and they are defending their way of life. The way they choose to defend is a matter of debate of course but still, they are defending, they know what this is about, we didn't. We rode the wave of progressivism to the point where we lost our identity.

The elites are attacking Muslim and Christian faith. Christian faith is already mostly defeated, Vatican is hijacked. Now its Islam's turn. But Muslims are a bit harder nut to crack. Therefore a great violence is needed, a war after which elites will say: "you see, they are both incapable and both are selling to the world the Truth. This is bashing of muslim and christian faith in favor of Judaism. What I think is going on in France is deliberated and planned provocation of confrontation. The real enemy is the elites who's plan is to cause war in Europe. If we go to war we will lose and by losing I don't have in mind the outcome of the war but just the fact that we will wage war.

Especially to mention, Hebdo does not allow even the slightest criticism where even in passing it has something to do with Jews. Once an employee was fired for this.

"In 2008, the illustrator and columnist Maurice Albert Sinet ("Siné") was fired. He had polemicised against Jean Sarkozy and indirectly also his fiancée Jessica Sebaoun, which exposed Charlie Hebdo to accusations of alleged anti-Semitism, among other things through LICRA. Sinet then refused to accept the public apology demanded by Philippe Val. He was later awarded €90,000 in compensation by the court for his dismissal from Charlie Hebdo. He also won the anti-Semitism trial against LICRA[15][16][17]".

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo

"Siné sacking (2008)
On 2 July 2008, a column by the cartoonist Siné (Maurice Sinet) appeared in Charlie Hebdo citing a rumour that Jean Sarkozy, son of Nicolas Sarkozy, had announced his intention to convert to Judaism before marrying his fiancée, Jewish marry Jessica Sebaoun-Darty. Siné added, "he'll go far, this lad!"[26] This led to complaints of antisemitism. The magazine's editor, Philippe Val, ordered Siné to write a letter of apology or face termination. The cartoonist said he would rather "cut his own balls off," and was promptly fired. Both sides subsequently filed lawsuits, and in December 2010, Siné won a 40,000 euro court judgment against his former publisher for wrongful termination."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo

(Before it is censored!)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Yes, I also think it is about inciting Muslims and Christians against each other.

#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Matjaz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:05 am

Zambeezi wrote:Shocked
#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Z150

When a "Russian mafioso/islamist/fascist/whatever kills a Chechen terrorist in Germany, Putin is behind it.

They twist it back and forth until it fits.

#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:20 am

Böhse Tante wrote:.

Sorry I'm too tired to translate, seems I forgot to sleep last night because there was a lot to read. The following may be one explanation for such a lot of "infections". They are overwhelmed wit such a lot of testing so they are not able to make the testing with a second "control test", but the standard first test is looking for corona viruses of several types, that are also the relatively harmless viruses we have since ??? years! Only the second test is specific Sars-cov2!!!

https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Corona-Lockdown-Droht-tatsaechlich-eine-akute-nationale-Gesundheitsnotlage-4942433.html

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=de&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.heise.de%2Ftp%2Ffeatures%2FCorona-Lockdown-Droht-tatsaechlich-eine-akute-nationale-Gesundheitsnotlage-4942433.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:22 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:33 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:49 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:52 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:59 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:02 am

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
7m
White Castle To Automate Kitchens As Contactless Shift Will Accelerate Job Loss

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/white-castle-automate-kitchens-contactless-shift-will-accelerate-job-loss

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:02 am

Zambeezi wrote:  

Wow...

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:09 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=de&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.heise.de%2Ftp%2Ffeatures%2FCorona-Lockdown-Droht-tatsaechlich-eine-akute-nationale-Gesundheitsnotlage-4942433.html

Thank you! My notebook was very up-to-date 10 years ago ...

The thing is as fast as a snail and I am too tired to concentrate and I still have to read a lot ...

drunken Sleep drunken

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:31 am

Let's hope not..

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:46 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:48 am

Matjaz wrote:Let's hope not..

It wouldn't surprise me if they try to use Karabakh pretext. Interestingly, Banderistani nazis and Azeri jihadists, both are armed by Israel...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:03 am

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
2m
Large amount of Azeri manpower and equipment were destroyed overnight. No mention of land loss or gain from Armenian MoD at this time.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:07 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:Let's hope not..

It wouldn't surprise me if they try to use Karabakh pretext. Interestingly, Banderistani nazis and Azeri jihadists, both are armed by Israel...

Yes looks like Azeris embolden ukies.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:35 am

#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Matjaz and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:10 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:13 am

COVID as a part of election campaign...

Contra...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next