Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Böhse Tante
Matjaz
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:04 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:11 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:35 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:23 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

Nice numbers! I'm gonna write now something controversial but its the inconvenient truth. I know this kind of behavior is not welcomed and considered barbaric, low iq and so on but they are the ones who will defend our streets first when invaders shows up. As ironic as it sounds they are fundemental bastion of our culture. Once you lose the streets you lose the city. They are the ones with balls to do it and go out and fight. It is toxic masculinity but it is also OURS toxic masculinity, you understand? Intellectuals and academics will not do it, one of the reasons westerners lost is because they were campaigning against  their toxic masculinity.

Cheering toxic masculinity? 

That is just as stupid as cheering this gender-queer feminism. I will certainly not submit to any man, no matter how much he needs it for his self-esteem. Toxic masculinity, by the way, is also and especially found among these weaklings and academics, which they sometimes very cleverly hide behind a façade of paternalism. 

Anyone who constantly emphasises the antagonism between man and woman does not play a better game than those with the 50 sexes or the fight between young and old. The game is divide and conquer, I don't participate in that.

Toxic femininity gets on my nerves as well, by the way.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

lol you say you won't submit to a man but I bet you still expect a man to pay your bills, buy you expensive gifts and take you to expensive dinners.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:28 am

Helmand Fighting Goes Deeper Into Lashkargah City

he clashes in the southern province of Helmand have advanced further towards PD3 of the Lashkargah city, a few kilometers from the police headquarters, according to residents and members of the provincial council.

The provincial council members warned that threats to the city will increase if the situation remains unnoticed by the government.

TOLOnews reporter Khaled Nikzad. who visited the frontline in Nawa district, Helmand province, says that the government forces told him that they were making efforts to retake the fallen areas from the Taliban.

The clashes have displaced more than 5,000 families, according to the Refugees and Repatriation Directorate of Helmand. They have also closed over 40 schools in the province.

The Helmand clashes have drawn national and international reactions from Afghan officials and foreign diplomats who have condemned the Taliban attack and called on the group to reduce violence.

“Today (Saturday) the fourth police district (PD4) fell (to militants). The frontline is in PD3. We are here at the frontline until our last breath,” said Sayed Mohammad, a police soldier.

“The enemy wants to damage the city, but we have weakened them,” said Sefatullah, a police commander of PD3 of Lashkargah city.

The residents said they fear a collapse of Lashkargah city as the fighting continues.

“The war has reached PD3. We think that the city will fall if the situation continues. We hope that both sides agree on a political settlement and peace comes to the country,” said Noor-Ul-Haq, a Lashkargah resident.

“The Taliban are the sons of this soil...We are damaged by the war. Let’s get together,” said Mohammad Amin, a Lashkargah resident.

According to figures by security agencies, more than 300 Taliban members, over 30 security personnel and 10 civilians have been killed and wounded in Helmand clashes in the last 10 days.

“The government has not made advances. If they don’t conduct operations, the situation will worsen,” said Abdul Hameed Ahundzada, a member of Helmand provincial council.

Security forces said their operations to retake areas from the Taliban are moving forward slowly, in order to protect civilians.

“The joint forces of the Afghan National Defense and Security Forces as well as commandos and special forces have made advances and are chasing the Taliban house-by-house,” said Farid Ahmadi, commander of a unit of special operations forces.

“There is the issue of public benefit. The enemy has damaged it. Therefore, we don’t want to harm civilians and we move forward slowly,” said Khalil-Ur-Rahman, Helmand police chief.

https://tolonews.com/afghanistan-167172
Talos
Talos

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:33 am

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 4029985365 #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 4029985365 #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:16 am

They implemented curfew in Slovenia. No one allowed on streets from 21-6am.

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2924852245
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:17 am

I read in whole Europe worst covid situation is in Czechia.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:20 am

Matjaz wrote:They implemented curfew in Slovenia. No one allowed on streets from 21-6am.

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2924852245

We have mandate face masks outside since Wednesday. Well, mandate if you can't be at least two meters from others. Alrready people, who were upset with "violent protest" are calling for defenestration again. Funny, they think defenestrations are calm I guess...

Btw, eventually I foound mysef on one video from Sunday.

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:22 am

My gf keep telling me we got another eight months of this insanity then they will demand we get vaccine. If we refuse we lose job or can't even enter the store to buy groceries and so on. I WILL NOT get a vaccine. Over my dead body, I rather die in my apartment.
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod! and Mr Badger like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:24 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:They implemented curfew in Slovenia. No one allowed on streets from 21-6am.

We have mandate face masks outside since Wednesday. Well, mandate if you can't be at least two meters from others. Alrready people, who were upset with "violent protest" are calling for defenestration again. Funny, they think defenestrations are calm I guess...

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1619689188

Here as well masks are mandatory since last week. I don't wear it since I don't take walks and when I get out I use car. Show me which video you are on Very Happy
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:27 am

Matjaz wrote:I read in whole Europe worst  covid situation is in Czechia.

Yeah, because the govt. is completely useless and incompetent. Just today there was (yet another) article published saying that almost 50% of COVID patients does not need hospitalization at all. They are just aysmptomatic, with mild symptoms or already cured, but still positive. 7 months and government was not able to find beds for such people, who are not sick. You know it's all bullshit watching this numbers.

There are people taking videos from empty hospitals or from empty COVID test points. I personally visited one in Prague. It's most frequented place in Prague, Vaclav's square. It was after demonstration, there was last number of tested person at 155. No one waited to be tested and it was only 2 hours before it's closing hour.

It's fucking fake, I have no doubt now. Not that there is no respiratory illness but the numbers. They are made up.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:36 am

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Here as well masks are mandatory since last week. I don't wear it since I don't take walks and when I get out I use car. Show me which video you are on Very Happy

Here they ordered it in cars as well.

I'm in this one, it's from distance. At 1:27:42. Maybe I'm here earlier, I really didn't check the whole video. But I knew there was a cam in a window and I was interested how it looked after they oredered to finish the demonstration and clash started. It looks like a cam focused on me:

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 SrlRMYm

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 HbGZbZ2

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Matjaz and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:53 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Here they ordered it in cars as well.

I'm in this one, it's from distance. At 1:27:42. Maybe I'm here earlier, I really didn't check the whole video. But I knew there was a cam in a window and I was interested how it looked after they oredered to finish the demonstration and clash started. It looks like a cam focused on me:

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 SrlRMYm

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 HbGZbZ2

We will need some sort of uprising, a revolution all over Europe to prevent this. More weeks go by, the more I'm certain about that. The elites are treating us as fools. I thought this will all go away eventually but it won't. Main goal is vaccines, there will be blood.

You're growing nice beard. I've seen it on twitter profile. Cool
Matjaz
Matjaz

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:06 am

Exactly. It's about vaccinations and chippings. COVID passes will be mandatory to enter pubs or even your work. Then they will make mandatory implants because not everyone has a samrtphone that can run their apps. I already can't download ther e-Rouška (e-Facemask) because I run my phon on Android 5.1.1 and it works from Android 6. Not that I'm complaining or I would download that shit but that's how they will excuse their implants mandatorization.

Oh, and that's not beard, just my shemag I puted on as I expected troubles.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:11 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:14 am

Bolivian coup = complete fail

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:16 am

Matjaz wrote:My gf keep telling me we got another eight months of this insanity then they will demand we get vaccine. If we refuse we lose job or can't even enter the store to buy groceries and so on. I WILL NOT get a vaccine. Over my dead body, I rather die in my apartment.

My Uncle DID die in his apartment. He was autistic, Very smart but unable to cope with the lockdown. He just sat in his chair and starved to death. He was found just over a week ago.
That's one murder that I can directly attribute to Boris and his cronies.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:24 am

Mr Badger wrote:
Matjaz wrote:My gf keep telling me we got another eight months of this insanity then they will demand we get vaccine. If we refuse we lose job or can't even enter the store to buy groceries and so on. I WILL NOT get a vaccine. Over my dead body, I rather die in my apartment.

My Uncle DID die in his apartment. He was autistic, Very smart but unable to cope with the lockdown. He just sat in his chair and starved to death. He was found just over a week ago.

I've read that. Terrible, my friend. I've wrote this already - only during about 6 months there was recorded roughly 13 thousand deaths in private housings than for same period in last 5 years in the UK. And that's just deaths at homes!
Similary, in Czech Republic, in first 6 months of this year more, than 50% growth of deaths in retirement houses and such institution was recorded! Last year it was slightly over 5 thousand deaths, This year it was over 5,4 thousand deaths just in 6 months!

Only 77 deaths were linked somehow to COVID. Someone has to pay for this...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:30 am

Mr Badger wrote:

omg, I'm very sorry to hear about that. My condolences.

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 3077205713

I simply can't imagine myself taking any vaccine. Maybe after a year or two when first folks takes it, to see if it affects them in any way but not even then really.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:47 am

Oh, there are some I spoke about:

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 122074484_10158590036203397_4075941093223398777_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=hsNi_J2dBgsAX_B1cDu&_nc_ht=scontent-prg1-1

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 122058617_10158590036293397_6217146124319119459_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=tQjwf7LMPKYAX-68_pr&_nc_ht=scontent-prg1-1

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:06 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
17m
#BREAKING Explosion reported in the city center of Turkish-held Afrin in northern Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:12 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

I've read that. Terrible, my friend. I've wrote this already - only during about 6 months there was recorded roughly 13 thousand deaths in private housings than for same period in last 5 years in the UK. And that's just deaths at homes!
Similary, in Czech Republic, in first 6 months of this year more, than 50% growth of deaths in retirement houses and such institution was recorded! Last year it was slightly over 5 thousand deaths, This year it was over 5,4 thousand deaths just in 6 months!

Only 77 deaths were linked somehow to COVID. Someone has to pay for this...

And it has to come soon. It's going to require blood spilled to stop this.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:35 am

Holy shit, it was just proved the whole "crisis" is fake! Just week ago Czech health minister had very grave speech to public. Common crap - I urge you to follow restrictions, we all gonna die, the end is near. It looked as satanist sabbat. Just for ilustratiion or to make you your own think, that's the video:

And this is how it looks off cameras...

Hope next time we will burn down their nest. Motherfuckers...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:23 am

Kyrgyzstan. Fire at the Ishtamberdy gold deposit (owned by the Chinese Full Gold Mining). Eyewitnesses publish a video.

https://asia.liveuamap.com/en/2020/19-october-kyrgyzstan-fire-at-the-ishtamberdy-gold-deposit

https://t.me/rian_ru/60338
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:06 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
Toxic masculinity got nothing to do with women submitting to men. It is about being a man who knows and not afraid how to strike on the table and say enough. Its what western Europeans are missing and its why muslims are ruling your streets. Western men in general became soy boys who are discovering their feminine side, its pacifist mentality. Men stopped being men and feminists started to boss around. Feminism is another reason westerners lost their battle.

Do you understand that when you let hundreds of thousand of militant men from middle east into your country its not feminists who will defend you against that but toxic masculinity. Toxic masculinity is indispensable part of every society. Its not the most important, far from that but it is still indispensable. Who defended your women on new years eve few years ago when muslims were raping all over German cities? In normal societies it would be men filled with toxic masculinity.

So far I have only defended myself against toxic men, sometimes I had to become very brutal (bloody), and they were all but one German. I am not a little mouse crying out for help, but one who "works" with fists and feet, if necessary I would also perform "eye surgeries" with my claws. While I am fighting I am painless. Even as a child I was "my own woman" and to this day I do not need a protector. 

On that New Year's Eve there were certainly also "toxic" German men present, they are not interested when a woman needs help.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:32 pm

Talos wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

Nice numbers! I'm gonna write now something controversial but its the inconvenient truth. I know this kind of behavior is not welcomed and considered barbaric, low iq and so on but they are the ones who will defend our streets first when invaders shows up. As ironic as it sounds they are fundemental bastion of our culture. Once you lose the streets you lose the city. They are the ones with balls to do it and go out and fight. It is toxic masculinity but it is also OURS toxic masculinity, you understand? Intellectuals and academics will not do it, one of the reasons westerners lost is because they were campaigning against  their toxic masculinity.

Cheering toxic masculinity? 

That is just as stupid as cheering this gender-queer feminism. I will certainly not submit to any man, no matter how much he needs it for his self-esteem. Toxic masculinity, by the way, is also and especially found among these weaklings and academics, which they sometimes very cleverly hide behind a façade of paternalism. 

Anyone who constantly emphasises the antagonism between man and woman does not play a better game than those with the 50 sexes or the fight between young and old. The game is divide and conquer, I don't participate in that.

Toxic femininity gets on my nerves as well, by the way.

lol you say you won't submit to a man but I bet you still expect a man to pay your bills, buy you expensive gifts and take you to expensive dinners.

Sorry, dumbfucker, I even don't need a man to pay for me. Usually men ask me for money because they are too stupid to manage it. I always worked for my money, maybe you only know these kind of woman who "make love" for money. I am no prostitute. Perhaps you are, you think like one.

Stop talking your stupid shit, you're even dumber than I thought. Cowardly insulting others from anonymity, I think you need a refresher in manners? 

But you have set a fine example of what toxic masculinity is. Insulting women and claiming you want to protect them. You end up hiding behind Mummy's skirt when someone comes at you angrily.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:35 pm

AS-Source News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
49s
BREAKING: Turkish Armed Forces have lost more than 300 elite special forces - according to a source of IA Realist in Yerevan; 4 planes of dead Turkish SOF who planned the attack on Armenia were sent from Baku to Ankara.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:37 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:52 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Holy shit, it was just proved the whole "crisis" is fake! Just week ago Czech health minister had very grave speech to public. Common crap - I urge you to follow restrictions, we all gonna die, the end is near. It looked as satanist sabbat. Just for ilustratiion or to make you your own think, that's the video:

And this is how it looks off cameras...

Hope next time we will burn down their nest. Motherfuckers...

Even if Covid-19 would be twice or three times as dangerous as the flu, this is still no reason to install fascism. Here in DE, the Minister of Health virtually governs by decree, and although even the WHO says that lockdown is only in extreme emergencies, nobody cares. What's the point of that, from 35 positively tested people per 100.000 inhabitants in 7 days, that means 5 per day, and they start a huge fuss. 

Out of the 5, only one may get sick ...

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 863744033

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next