Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Böhse Tante
Matjaz
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:21 am

Can anyone help me? Since about one week, when I call this page, it is "greyed out" at the end of the loading process and no more links can be clicked. Can somebody test if it is the same for him?

https://www.cashkurs.com/

That would be crap, because I liked to get interesting economic/political information there.

Thanxalot.

Question Question Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:42 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Can anyone help me? Since about one week, when I call this page, it is "greyed out" at the end of the loading process and no more links can be clicked. Can somebody test if it is the same for him?

That would be crap, because I liked to get interesting economic/political information there.

Thanxalot.

I don't observe any strange behavior. Works well on Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Explorer.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:09 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
11m
#Russia says Belarus has put opposition leader Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya on its wanted list for making calls to overthrow the constitutional order. She also appeared on Russia's wanted list through a mechanism outlined in the regional bloc led by Russia

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:33 am

Andrey Davydov
@FarEasterner
·
54m
Switzerland angry with construction of Crimean bridge imposed sanctions against Russian builders

https://ria.ru/20201016/sanktsii-1580066120.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:58 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:03 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:14 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:40 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:45 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:46 am

https://t.me/tass_agency/24634

https://caucasus.liveuamap.com/en/2020/16-october-exercises-with-the-participation-of-6-ships-7

Exercises with the participation of 6 ships, 7 aircraft and more than 400 servicemen started at the Caspian Flotilla, the Russian Defense Ministry reports.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:52 am

Greek Foreign Minister arrives in Yerevan

https://caucasus.liveuamap.com/en/2020/16-october-greek-foreign-minister-arrives-in-yerevan

https://t.me/bagramyan26/20825

I am a little bit handicapped by the Chinese internet right now, but I will sort this out. pirat
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:56 am

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
4m
BREAKING: Azerbaijan's MoD claims an attack on Nakhchivan by Armenia: "An operational-tactical missile fired by the Armenian armed forces from the occupied Gubadli region at 10:44 on October 15 exploded in the Ordubad region." -
@cavidaga

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:30 pm

Patrick Lancaster
@PLnewstoday
·
3m
#BREAKING #LIVE! INSIDE #Armenia & #Azerbaijan #War
https://youtu.be/yxrQPSLCVM0
#ArtsakhRepublic #Artsakh

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:58 pm

Thai police close roads to prevent planned protest

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/10/16/636519/Thai-Police-Roads-Planned-Protest
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:55 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:05 pm

刘汉 wrote:Thai police close roads to prevent planned protest

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/10/16/636519/Thai-Police-Roads-Planned-Protest

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
5m
#BREAKING Thai police uses water canon against protesters in #Bangkok

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 EkcuYmzXgAIYuon?format=jpg&name=small

Another traditional Thai military coup on it's way?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:05 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:45 pm

Dr. Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai
@RisboLensky
·
25m
One truck fell off the road #Pakistan

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 EkcyRlDWkAAhbZf?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:47 pm

Turkey activated S-400:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:04 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
5m

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 EkcuYmzXgAIYuon?format=jpg&name=small

It started some weeks ago. First just with students against the king. Because the king ignored the corona regulations and was in holiday in Europe (with his wives?). But there seems to be a connection to the railroad the Chinese are building from Yunnan via Vientiane (Laos) to Bangkok and further to Singapore. So I think, the students are pushed by NGOs.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:10 pm

刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
5m

It started some weeks ago. First just with students against the king. Because the king ignored the corona regulations and was in holiday in Europe (with his wives?). But there seems to be a connection to the railroad the Chinese are building from Yunnan via Vientiane (Laos) to Bangkok and further to Singapore. So I think, the students are pushed by NGOs.

Interesting. I'm not very familiar with Thai matters but II think it's quite common such protests end with military stepping in, forming new government.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:29 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:48 pm

KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:48 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:48 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:51 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:59 pm

What the fuck is this?

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 2924852245 #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 2924852245 #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 2924852245 #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 2924852245

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:16 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:What the fuck is this?

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 2924852245 #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 2924852245 #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 2924852245 #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 2924852245

Oh, it's montage. I was shocked he would say this openly. Good job, I have no doubt that the fuckers dream about such speaches...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:33 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Dr. Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai
@RisboLensky
·
25m
One truck fell off the road #Pakistan

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 EkcyRlDWkAAhbZf?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:Can anyone help me? Since about one week, when I call this page, it is "greyed out" at the end of the loading process and no more links can be clicked. Can somebody test if it is the same for him? Rolling Eyes

Thanxalot.

I don't observe any strange behavior. Works well on Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Explorer.

Interesting, so it must be Yandex? The whole time it was ok. Shit, I don't like MS Explorer.

Thank you.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next